Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

Finally I fixed Nude outfit of this male sim (all the other male sims were already ok). I didn't put cmar_XCAS_corefull67.package before because I already have Nraas.
However, in CAS one of the naked penis outfit is the same as the picture. I simply put on the other naked outfit. Maybe it is because cmar and GeCKO conflict each other?

I deleted all the modified KW in the folder and replaced with the original ones, but still I can't see passion toys and strapon.

Same for the sybian sadle..can't use it

20 hours ago, mazlguy2 said:

1 and 2. You need to download the toys and strapon, if you already did, just enable them in the passion options. when the strapon dont appear is because the animation is based in a male-female actors and not female-female and passion interprets the animation as such male-female.

Where do I have to enable them in passion options? Can't find it...

12 minutes ago, namaradus said:

You also have 2 versions of Passion installed you should have only one. Remove the Passion.package that's a very old version of Passion you don't need that. I'm surprised your game hasn't crashed on trying to load up.

Which are the two versions? One is "Passion"...but the other??

4 minutes ago, idiowt said:

Which are the two versions? One is "Passion"...but the other??

Animated Woohoo Passion is the current name for the Passion mod you know from the download.

16 minutes ago, namaradus said:

Animated Woohoo Passion is the current name for the Passion mod you know from the download.

Such an error...how much stupid am I??Finally I could see toys, strapon and use the bondage frame!
Thank you very much ?

Do you think cmar packages I have could conflict with GeCKO?

2 minutes ago, idiowt said:

Such an error...how much stupid am I??Finally I could see toys, strapon and use the bondage frame!
Thank you very much ?

It would it conflict with Cmar's Morphing Nipples but it shouldn't with the other Cmar mods. I've never used Gecko's so I can't really say for sure.

5 hours ago, namaradus said:

Take another look at the screenshots of their Mods folder, you missed something.

You also have 2 versions of Passion installed you should have only one. Remove the Passion.package that's a very old version of Passion you don't need that. I'm surprised your game hasn't crashed on trying to load up.

Good eyes!

I saw the post two times and I didn't saw that.

I guess my choice to have only one version and that's the latest one is for another one time correct.!

4 hours ago, namaradus said:

It would it conflict with Cmar's Morphing Nipples but it shouldn't with the other Cmar mods. I've never used Gecko's so I can't really say for sure.

4 hours ago, idiowt said:

Thank you very much ?

As far Cmar Nipples do a strange conflict with Gecko's one and makes the nipples large as stereo buttons! (what I saw  have them both)

Also you don't need all Gecko's Nipple versions but only the KW one.

That works fine. 

That is only for nipples.

For penis there is no conflict.

I never saw any issue at least.

Shortly after starting the game with Passion installed, it crashes. It is repeatable.

World was University. One sim being played (alien+genie occult states) . Was cued to attend class, shop at the bookstore, then go to the dorm and shower.

Speed normal.

Happened twice.

Sims 3 dashboard (a tool by delphi?) shows no mod conflicts.

Edit: Not a genie. Just an alien. Also, zipped up Passion folder and replaced with passion 2.5, no crashes. All other mods the same.

Mods_Package folder.jpg

Mods_Package_passion folder.jpg

xcpt MSI 19-05-13 10.42.42.txt xcpt MSI 19-05-13 10.48.02.txt

mod_packages_NRAAS.jpg

2 hours ago, MrGrey said:

Shortly after starting the game with Passion installed, it crashes. It is repeatable.

World was University. One sim being played (alien+genie occult states) . Was cued to attend class, shop at the bookstore, then go to the dorm and shower.

Speed normal.

Happened twice.

Sims 3 dashboard (a tool by delphi?) shows no mod conflicts.

Edit: Not a genie. Just an alien. Also, zipped up Passion folder and replaced with passion 2.5, no crashes. All other mods the same.

Mods_Package folder.jpg

Mods_Package_passion folder.jpg

xcpt MSI 19-05-13 10.42.42.txt 21.42 kB · 2 downloads xcpt MSI 19-05-13 10.48.02.txt 21.42 kB · 2 downloads

mod_packages_NRAAS.jpg

SimsUniversity.world has been reported broken at MTS.

There is a fix for this world there.

Now if passion old version makes no crash, try to remove the OutfitChanger of the newest, because another mini sim type might does the crashing with pubic hair add/remove as tourist did once.

I suspect Aliens now as well!

Tell me if it still crashes or not   

I need to gather all these bugs to make a bug free version to continue with new things.

2 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

SimsUniversity.world has been reported broken at MTS.

There is a fix for this world there.

Now if passion old version makes no crash, try to remove the OutfitChanger of the newest, because another mini sim type might does the crashing with pubic hair add/remove as tourist did once. 

I suspect Aliens now as well!

Tell me if it still crashes or not   

I need to gather all these bugs to make a bug free version to continue with new things.

I didn't have outfit changer installed with the newest version of passion when it crashed.

I shall look for the fix to university world.

Edit: I retried with a human sim with no occult. My game crashed about 6 minutes into the game. The world was university again. Same mod configuration as before.

xcpt MSI 19-05-13 15.37.05.txt

This second exception report is for non-occult human sims. The world was Hidden Springs. Again this was about 6 minutes into real time game play.

xcpt MSI 19-05-13 15.53.33.txt

Am I the only one who is seeing these crashes? I look forward to being able to play with your excellent mod.

28 minutes ago, MrGrey said:

I didn't have outfit changer installed with the newest version of passion when it crashed.

... and I suppose that this passion folder is empty and not with any elder passion version inside it, right?

-Edit- This Alien was a visitor or a sim that you made Townie?

48 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

... and I suppose that this passion folder is empty and not with any elder passion version inside it, right?

-Edit- This Alien was a visitor or a sim that you made Townie?

I only had Animated_Woohoo_Passion_Ver2.7.4.1 installed when I get crashes. When I replace it with the 2.5 version, no crashes.

Also, removing all passion versions and running NRAAS woohooer, no crashes. My game only crashes when Passion 2.7.4.1 is installed.

My alien: I made the alien green, big eyed and pointy ears in CAS, then add the alien percentage using NRAAS MC+Cheats. I got the same crash with a ordinary non-occult sim in both University and Hidden Springs.

See my prior post. Sorry, I didn't see that you had made a new post that appears on a new page, and I edited my old post so I wouldn't be double posting.

3 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

Those are route fixes, nothing to do with passion and if you apply them is under your own risk (if you played with the fixes for china and egypt you may know what I mean)

Thank you for all your work on this mod, TwilightStorm! 

I'm not completely new to running mods, but definitely not an expert...however, I've been having some trouble with this mod running really inconsistently. I've been getting A LOT of CTD without warning, sometimes as soon as I start using Passion actions, but sometimes I can use it for a bit before it crashes. I'm a new windows user, but I feel like I've checked for all updates I can to my system as far as drivers & ensuring .net framework 2.0 is installed (my computer is brand new with specs that far exceed what Sims 3 needs to run). My game has been running great when Passion isn't installed. I've regularly cleared out temp/cache files before running, but still have the same crash problem. I don't know what else to do beyond reinstalling the game & my CC, but I'm trying to see if there's any other obvious issues first. I'm on patch 1.69. 

I have a separate folder for my mods & all stuff related to Passion, otherwise the rest of my CC (in a separate folder under packages) is mostly items & a relatively tame collection at that as far as size. This is what I have installed for mods. Also attached what I believe is the crash log file that pops up in the "Sims 3" folder after the crash? I'm having a hard time even determining what is going wrong from looking at this.

Any suggestions to help make this mod work for me would be greatly appreciated! 

Screenshot (1).png

xcpt DESKTOP-AH86PDK 19-05-14 01.40.47.txt

10 hours ago, MrGrey said:

I only had Animated_Woohoo_Passion_Ver2.7.4.1 installed when I get crashes. When I replace it with the 2.5 version, no crashes.

Also, removing all passion versions and running NRAAS woohooer, no crashes. My game only crashes when Passion 2.7.4.1 is installed.

My alien: I made the alien green, big eyed and pointy ears in CAS, then add the alien percentage using NRAAS MC+Cheats. I got the same crash with a ordinary non-occult sim in both University and Hidden Springs.

See my prior post. Sorry, I didn't see that you had made a new post that appears on a new page, and I edited my old post so I wouldn't be double posting.

9 hours ago, redhead3692 said:

My game is crashing with this update 

2 hours ago, grandiflora said:

Thank you for all your work on this mod, TwilightStorm! 

I'm not completely new to running mods, but definitely not an expert...however, I've been having some trouble with this mod running really inconsistently. I've been getting A LOT of CTD without warning, sometimes as soon as I start using Passion actions, but sometimes I can use it for a bit before it crashes. I'm a new windows user, but I feel like I've checked for all updates I can to my system as far as drivers & ensuring .net framework 2.0 is installed (my computer is brand new with specs that far exceed what Sims 3 needs to run). My game has been running great when Passion isn't installed. I've regularly cleared out temp/cache files before running, but still have the same crash problem. I don't know what else to do beyond reinstalling the game & my CC, but I'm trying to see if there's any other obvious issues first. I'm on patch 1.69. 

I have a separate folder for my mods & all stuff related to Passion, otherwise the rest of my CC (in a separate folder under packages) is mostly items & a relatively tame collection at that as far as size. This is what I have installed for mods. Also attached what I believe is the crash log file that pops up in the "Sims 3" folder after the crash? I'm having a hard time even determining what is going wrong from looking at this.

Any suggestions to help make this mod work for me would be greatly appreciated! 

Screenshot (1).png

xcpt DESKTOP-AH86PDK 19-05-14 01.40.47.txt 22.31 kB · 1 download

I start with the last one.

I don't see any cmar penis. Have you installed it elsewhere or you haven't at all.

I moved all my active lot to University to see CTDs with this version.

I played long time, over an hour with no CTDs at all.

Looking at both your xcpt files, both have the same issue with C++ environment.

MSVCR80.dll MS Visual C Run-time ver 8

The question is, why it doesn't happen to me.

In a new PC with windows 10, I installed Visual Studio 2015 with all its net frameworks and when it was time to open any C# code for Sims 3 and I mean passion, Outfit changer, motives, barmaids etc it mentioned that I need net framework ver2 run-time environment to work with it.

So I went to https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-core/2.0 and download and installed the x86 and x64 installer. ( NET Core Installer: x64 | x86 )

That is defiantly our difference.       

Hi guys!
I only want to say thank you to TwilightStorm and namaradus?

With your help I finally solved all my problems, deleting the old Passion.package I'm able to use strapon, toys, everything!
For the conflict between GeCKO and cmar I solved deleting the cmar nipple stuff (exception for cmar_FemaleNippleDepth_slider and cmar_FemaleNippleSize_slider) and keeping the GeCKO nipples for kinky world and default skin stuff. For those who want to know, with this combination I'm able to change the nipple size but not the areola. 
Thank you for your help and also your packages ?

As for University crashes...I don't have any problems with UW. 

6 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Looking at both your xcpt files, both have the same issue with C++ environment.

MSVCR80.dll MS Visual C Run-time ver 8

The question is, why it doesn't happen to me.

In a new PC with windows 10, I installed Visual Studio 2015 with all its net frameworks and when it was time to open any C# code for Sims 3 and I mean passion, Outfit changer, motives, barmaids etc it mentioned that I need net framework ver2 run-time environment to work with it.

So I went to https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-core/2.0 and download and installed the x86 and x64 installer. ( NET Core Installer: x64 | x86 )

That is defiantly our difference.       

I installed this 32 bit version of this .net, put Passion back on, and it crashed to desktop about 8 minutes into gameplay.

This dot net thing is cool. I'm doing the tutorial now.

Edit 2: How did you get Visual Studio 2015 to not reference it's own mscore.dll?

xcpt MSI 19-05-14 07.40.38.txt

2 hours ago, MrGrey said:

I installed this 32 bit version of this .net, put Passion back on, and it crashed to desktop about 8 minutes into gameplay.

This dot net thing is cool. I'm doing the tutorial now.

Edit 2: How did you get Visual Studio 2015 to not reference it's own mscore.dll?

xcpt MSI 19-05-14 07.40.38.txt 21.29 kB · 0 downloads

The same world, University ?

If you play another world, do you have crashes?

I use this University world.

If you rename yours and put this one (start new game and not a saved one) do you still have crashes?

Sims University.world

You declare it in the .csproj file

<Reference Include="mscorlib">
      <HintPath>GameDlls\mscorlib.dll</HintPath>
      <Private>False</Private>
    </Reference>

This one is from Sim 3

-Edit-

Also, a week ago, I made a new passion version that I've changed the way that passion cache outfits.

This was made to make passion behavior faster into animations.

Is this change anything?

Animated_WooHoo_Passion_Ver2.7.4.2.package

13 hours ago, mazlguy2 said:

Those are route fixes, nothing to do with passion and if you apply them is under your own risk (if you played with the fixes for china and egypt you may know what I mean)

I used to crash all time after 8-10 min of playing, because of that, in Moonlight Falls.

Broken line ways on bridges, I guess is more than a root error. Just face the camera to a bridge with such error was an instant CTD

I changed it -and there is nothing much to change- by rename the original world to .bak and add the fixed one.

All crashes stopped.

Now I have them all even China and Egypt and they play with no problems.

As about passion, isn't that curious that others have crashes with the same passion version and game worlds and others not?

See the posts above.

I installed version 2.7.4.2. I had a hard lock up while the game was paused in full screen mode so I had to log out. 

I ran it again, and after 6 minutes, and there were two "autonomy error" thrown in the message box. That suggest that the errors that caused the crash in 2.7.4.1 were handled in 2.7.4.2

But other than that, it ran. So...

1) Maybe installing your SDK worked (and required a restart)

or

2) the problem was fixed in 2.7.4.2

8 hours ago, mazlguy2 said:

Travel to China and go to the hot springs and you'll see the lot totally corrupted. 

I have a lot of time to play with China but I don't remember seen anything corrupted.

Maybe you got any corruption because of the multi rar/zip files.

Maybe not.

The point is that these fixed words made sims 3 stable with no crashes and lags.

There is a conversation about it here in LL https://www.loverslab.com/topic/71598-sims3-reduce-lag-with-fixed-worlds-by-ellacharmed/

13 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

I used to crash all time after 8-10 min of playing, because of that, in Moonlight Falls.

Broken line ways on bridges, I guess is more than a root error.

I've said before and I'll say it again everyone's game plays differently. I've actually never had a problem with Moonlight Falls and I've never had a CTD there and I've never used Ella's route fixes for it.

Now some of Ella's route fixes are bad I tried the ones for Sunset Valley and Twinbrook on someone's recommendation and the fixes made those worlds totally unplayable for me, while the person who recommended them never had a problem with the fixes.

You have to remember those fixes where made with someone else's game what worked for them will not work for everyone. And this is coming from someone who has used CAW since 2010 so I know how these things can go.

Take a look at the 2 screenshots from Twinbrook after Ella's fixes and trust me they where not like that before I used her fixes (now I gotta go put the original Twinbrook back in).

12 hours ago, mazlguy2 said:

Travel to China and go to the hot springs and you'll see the lot totally corrupted.

Yeah, I've seen that and did you ever notice what those fixes did at the Willowglen Ampitheatre and Guppy Gills Pond in Twinbrook? See Below:

Willowglen Ampitheatre

Screenshot.jpg

Guppy Gills Pond

Screenshot-2.jpg