So for whatever reason my spouse wont give me the chastity belt.

The dialogue itself plays out fine but i don't see a chastity belt anywhere.

I have all the Required mods.

edit: checking again it is there but it seems invisable.

edit2: Only males have this problem chastity belt show up on female

Yeah, pretty much everyhing is done with the assumption of a female player character. As by default DD doesn't even include male models for the belts iirc.

Yeah, pretty much everyhing is done with the assumption of a female player character. As by default DD doesn't even include male models for the belts iirc.

Could you consider adding support for males?

Very cute mod, thx for it !!

Thou i came across a problem. My spouse (after she was out for the night and bound me to one of the Display devices) bound me laying on the floor for the rest of the night/morning.

She even freed me properly in the late morning, but now when i use/sit on usable stuff (milker, stonemines etc) i get in bound laying position again and normal interaction is stopped (even i can get free  easily by pressing jump).

Something other i noticed, is when she demands sex in any way, it sometimes ends up in both female solo masturbation.

Hope you will develope the mod further, from what i have seen so far, i am very anxious for what is coming :)

regards

Thou i came across a problem. My spouse (after she was out for the night and bound me to one of the Display devices) bound me laying on the floor for the rest of the night/morning.

She even freed me properly in the late morning, but now when i use/sit on usable stuff (milker, stonemines etc) i get in bound laying position again and normal interaction is stopped (even i can get free  easily by pressing jump).

Something other i noticed, is when she demands sex in any way, it sometimes ends up in both female solo masturbation.

Hope you will develope the mod further, from what i have seen so far, i am very anxious for what is coming smile.png

regards

You're right, that tied state isn't cleared correctly after the event ends, oops. :D

I just did some minor adjustments, I'll fix that as well and put a fix out.

As for the masturbation animations, is your character or the spouse wearing any other DD items? Sounds like the animation filter in DD is changing the animation for some reason from the usual oral one.

Hope you will develope the mod further, from what i have seen so far, i am very anxious for what is coming smile.png

regards

You're right, that tied state isn't cleared correctly after the event ends, oops. :D

I just did some minor adjustments, I'll fix that as well and put a fix out.

As for the masturbation animations, is your character or the spouse wearing any other DD items? Sounds like the animation filter in DD is changing the animation for some reason from the usual oral one.

My spouse actually was wearing some devices (rubbersuit, hood, gloves and boots from Cursed Loot). But no chastity device.

After removing suit and hood, things seem to work now. Thx for clearing the "bound animation" bug so quick :)  regards

My spouse actually was wearing some devices (rubbersuit, hood, gloves and boots from Cursed Loot). But no chastity device.

After removing suit and hood, things seem to work now. Thx for clearing the "bound animation" bug so quick smile.png  regards

I'd guess the hood, working as a gag might trigger the DD animation filter for oral animations.

Not really. I don't play as male characters, so I rather spend the time adding more features that I'd actually use.

Maybe someone will write a patch after the mod gets finished.  Could happen.

New version, 1.2.0!

• Added new event, Helping hand with couple of variants
  • Changed bed finding logic for night out to make it more reliable

The new event can start in player houses, with a housecarl or another follower available.

The mod really nails the abandonment part. Very cool, thank you.

Scenario ideas. For a night out.

-The guest convinces your wife to be bound to the bed after sexlab and you have to wait for her to struggle out.

-Your wife convinces the guest to be bound, and much to their dismay, leave the house bound. (Not sure how to setup without potentially breaking anything, maybe they get to stay some furniture instead)

- +1 for the surprise intruder/thief houchaoyue suggested. Would be fun even if the intruder popped in, saw the slave, got spooked, and ran.

Thanks

I have ran in to an issue, whenever  I equip a corset from DDX I CTD. i reckon that it is because when you equip a corset with a belt on the corset removes the belt and then equips its own model.

Are you using the latest version of DDi and DDx? There was a hotfix for this issue a while ago.

I have ran in to an issue, whenever  I equip a corset from DDX I CTD. i reckon that it is because when you equip a corset with a belt on the corset removes the belt and then equips its own model.

Are you using the latest version of DDi and DDx? There was a hotfix for this issue a while ago.

yes i am using the latest version, the CDT dose'nt happen for any other belt its just when using the pet belt, it tends to be an issue when using DCL or DEC as when looting or talking to someone incase they equip the corset (then i suppose it does add some more risk  ;)).

Heres something. I used Live Another Life, and started with property in the Rift. So I have Honeyside but not the Housecarl Iona. Helping Hands is proccing and expecting Iona. Its trying to use her instead of Jenassa my follower (Im pretty sure)... The scene freezes when my wife tries to enter the bed.

Is Jenassa your wife as well? I'm assuming not since I doubt the scene would get that far. I had an issue while developing that it would pick spouse that was also a follower for both roles, but in that case the scene would get stuck way earlier.

The scene scans the interior cell (honeyside in this case) when starting for potiential helpers, any follower or housecarl, and if Iona isn't in that cell, she can't get picked. It also won't change during the scene so if you got that far with Jenassa, it will be her until the end.

So, couple of more detailed questions:

• Did the wife send Jenassa away or invite her to the bed with her?
  • They/her walk to the bed, but any sl scene doesn't start? It should start once they're close enough, but one possity is that they can't get close enough.

yes i am using the latest version, the CDT dose'nt happen for any other belt its just when using the pet belt, it tends to be an issue when using DCL or DEC as when looting or talking to someone incase they equip the corset (then i suppose it does add some more risk  wink.png).

Hmm, so it does. I'm using SKSE to switch the item model & texture based on the MCM settings, instead of having multiple identical items with just different textures, and to allow the textures come from other mods without a hard requirement. I'm guessing the game doesn't like that when hiding the belt with corset. I'll see if anything can be done.

yes i am using the latest version, the CDT dose'nt happen for any other belt its just when using the pet belt, it tends to be an issue when using DCL or DEC as when looting or talking to someone incase they equip the corset (then i suppose it does add some more risk  ;)).

What do you mean by "latest version"? I know there is a fix in the development version, but the latest public release doesn't seem to be updated.

@Srende: it's an old bug in DDi, like mentioned it should be fixed for the next version, but the official release might take some time... don't know if there is something you could do to avoid that. Maybe talk with Veladarius, he was insisting that it would be fixed long enough to get it into the dev version at least, not sure if he has a workaround.

yes i am using the latest version, the CDT dose'nt happen for any other belt its just when using the pet belt, it tends to be an issue when using DCL or DEC as when looting or talking to someone incase they equip the corset (then i suppose it does add some more risk  wink.png).

Hmm, so it does. I'm using SKSE to switch the item model & texture based on the MCM settings, instead of having multiple identical items with just different textures, and to allow the textures come from other mods without a hard requirement. I'm guessing the game doesn't like that when hiding the belt with corset. I'll see if anything can be done.

what would solve the problem is if you did make a separate item for each texture and then it only changed when you get your belt removed, it would add something else to be "locked in to".

something I think would fit this mod well is if your Mistress took you shopping depending on how good you have been buying you some new toys to play with, I hear that there is a very special lady in Falkreath that could help with that.

to do this you could have something similar to the disposition system for CD and then when the requirement is met you would simply have to do a cell transfer into the shop and then back home again wearing some shiny new items of course or you could ask to walk you know so you have some time to play.

Heres something. I used Live Another Life, and started with property in the Rift. So I have Honeyside but not the Housecarl Iona. Helping Hands is proccing and expecting Iona. Its trying to use her instead of Jenassa my follower (Im pretty sure)... The scene freezes when my wife tries to enter the bed.

Is Jenassa your wife as well? I'm assuming not since I doubt the scene would get that far. I had an issue while developing that it would pick spouse that was also a follower for both roles, but in that case the scene would get stuck way earlier.

The scene scans the interior cell (honeyside in this case) when starting for potiential helpers, any follower or housecarl, and if Iona isn't in that cell, she can't get picked. It also won't change during the scene so if you got that far with Jenassa, it will be her until the end.

So, couple of more detailed questions:

• Did the wife send Jenassa away or invite her to the bed with her?
  • They/her walk to the bed, but any sl scene doesn't start? It should start once they're close enough, but one possity is that they can't get close enough.

Uthgerd The Unbroken is my wife. I tested it twice, one time Uthgerd sent Iona? away (I think), other time asked to join. The scene played out as normal but with Iona? missing. Uthgerd acted normally but when it was Iona?s time to talk it was just empty, and Uthgerd responded as normal. Jenassa is my follower, but she didn't get picked as far as I can tell.

I'm in Whiterun right now seeing if I can get get Helping Hand Extra to start.... Same save but I don't have a follower. Jenassa is no more >_> and I have Lydia hanging out, not as a follower. Will edit with results.

EDIT: Im assuming Helping Hands normal dismisses Lydia at the end, that worked out.