On 7/17/2020 at 12:21 AM, Mikarun said:

48j01k.jpg

I'm paranoid about the saves I have going now because they're so stable compared to how things were when I was figuring stuff out! Honestly, I could also just continue with this playthrough and refuse the chastity deal when it's presented, right? And maybe dip in on one save to get as much of the content as I want to Goldilocks out of there.

All the time actually, I increased by ~30% the number of mods after the start of my playthrough, also I deleted about 10-20, including some heavy hitters like DCL and Ordinator, no problems. What I always recommend is for you to always know what you had

My current char with PetProject plus DCL was getting really troublesome, my mistress and DCL were conflicting a lot, so I removed then, also removed Devious Lore. Only had that for the Blacksmith/Fence feature, but since I'm perma-locked with PetProject I removed then

Hello

I have a problem with the Whipping event. 

After my player gets locked up on that X-Cross the NPC's wont do anything. They go to the X-Cross and then they just stand still.

I tried reloading the save, moving the NPC with a Modtool, but nothing seems to work. 

After hours of trying i found out that the Bed is blocking my NPC's, both of them.

It seems the X-Cross is way to close to the bed, but what am i going to do about it? 

Should i use a command to move the X-Cross? 

14 hours ago, AhriIsMyWaifuu said:

It seems the X-Cross is way to close to the bed, but what am i going to do about it? 

Which player home are you using for the scene?

Pet Project works best with the city player homes. Support for Hearthfire Homes isn't included yet or very rudimentary.

If you have a mod that changes the city player homes it can get ugly too.

56 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Which player home are you using for the scene?

Pet Project works best with the city player homes. Support for Hearthfire Homes isn't included yet or very rudimentary.

If you have a mod that changes the city player homes it can get ugly too.

I'm using the house from Falkreath, the one you build yourself. 

But everything from PetProject is working fine in this House, except the scene Whipping scene with the X-Cross. 

Maybe the X-Cross is just to big. 

The thing is i don't want to switch to another playerowned house, since this is a savegame with almost 200hours of playing. 

I got plenty of mods for Decoration/Storage and more and i have all that in the Falkreathhouse. 

So i'm hoping to find a solution for this because i really enjoy PetProject. 

(I really wish this Mod would get Updates)

11 minutes ago, AhriIsMyWaifuu said:

(I really wish this Mod would get Updates)

Me too =D

I'm using the house from Falkreath, the one you build yourself. 

Yes, that's a Hearthfire Home.

But everything from PetProject is working fine in this House, except the scene Whipping scene with the X-Cross. 

I wouldn't call that "everything is working fine" ^^

From my experience it's a hit or miss with with PP scenes in Hearthfire Homes. Srende herself said that those homes are neither supported nor tested for PP... yet.

There are a lot of pathfinding issues for the Xcross scene in the Hearthfire Homes for the PP spouse and involved NPC.

If you are lucky you can move the actors needed for the scene with jaxons positioner until the scene continues, but that's no fun -.-

13 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Me too =D

Yes, that's a Hearthfire Home.

I wouldn't call that "everything is working fine" ^^

From my experience it's a hit or miss with with PP scenes in Hearthfire Homes. Srende herself said that those homes are neither supported nor tested for PP... yet.

There are a lot of pathfinding issues for the Xcross scene in the Hearthfire Homes for the PP spouse and involved NPC.

If you are lucky you can move the actors needed for the scene with jaxons positioner until the scene continues, but that's no fun -.-

Well, almost everything is working fine ^^

I agree with the Pathfinding issue, sadly there isn't a Patch for it :/

Hm, maybe i really have to go to another playerowned house like Breezehome or Honeyside...

I don't like those playerowned houses, since they are small and very lame.. but i think i'm going to do it for PetProject 

On 7/19/2020 at 7:59 PM, AhriIsMyWaifuu said:

Hm, maybe i really have to go to another playerowned house like Breezehome or Honeyside...

I don't like those playerowned houses, since they are small and very lame.. but i think i'm going to do it for PetProject 

The Safehouse in Dragonborn Gallery SE also works (if you want a working custom home and a plethora of othe functions). I guess part of the bedroom was copied from a vanilla home, so I saw this quest work fine a couple of times.

Anyone know of a way to make this work the Sofia Follower Added By the appropriately titled mod on the nexus?

I have tried console commands to set her as a wife, tried the marry anyone mod, and for the life of me cant seem to get it working.

None of it has worked.

Any suggestions appreciated.

57 minutes ago, OmegaSupremus said:

Anyone know of a way to make this work the Sofia Follower Added By the appropriately titled mod on the nexus?

I have tried console commands to set her as a wife, tried the marry anyone mod, and for the life of me cant seem to get it working.

None of it has worked.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Nexus:

How does the relationship system work? You need to get 100 kills, clear 5 dungeons and spend 30 days with Sofia as well as get her relationship level to 100. I have made things simple for people. You will have to date her first obviously which will become available after you make significant progress with her because nobody just dives straight into marriage. How do you know when it's the right time? She will make an extremely obvious hint that is impossible to miss.

I think you have to buy her some clothes and bring flowers to have a chance ?

Getting her drunk in Riften might help too :classic_ph34r:

Or marriage her sister Siri https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/103904

I'm loving playing with this mod. And I have a lot of suggestions that I would like implemented on this mod, I wish I could do it myself, but I'm a complete and utter noob with modding

I HIGHLY doubt any of my ideas would ever get implemented into PetProject, but here a some either way

1. New Event, Relaxing After Troubles
    • After clearing a dungeon or a hideout your owner may want to relax after all the troubles you made he/she go through
      • Variations: Wipping, Sex or Restraints, probably something that wouldn't get too cumbersome on gameplay, so either corsets, gags, or an armbinder for short durations, the formers for a longer time, no longer than a couple days
  2. New Event, Grocery Getting
    • Your owner wants to make the groceries shopping, so you need to help then, The triggers are to simply enter general trader, prefferably in the morning
      • Variations: You need to try to get a discount by "talking" to the vendor, or you owner cant afford to have you running on the shop, so Display Model 2 here, or your owner may use you just as a pack mule for then. Possibly the second one isnt a good idea
  3. New Event, Blacksmith Experiment
    • If you are on a city with a blakcsmith with a relationship ranking of friendship he/she could approach you with a question for help with a experiment, your owner gets interested and agrees for you
      • Variations: You will get gagged for a while and the blacksmith will ask you how it was, the other 2 variations involves the player wearing a testing armor and the owner shooting then with an arrow, the variations is either the armor is really good and the blacksmith is really thanked and happy about the armor working so fine, the other one is the armor being a POS and knocking you out cold. Then you wake up at home, or a temple of Kynareth, with your owner appearing REALLY worried about you, even calling you "love" and "honey", after a short while your owner corrects him/her self.
  4. New Event, Unscheduled Release
    • Your owner is REALLY horny, and wants you to go all out, so she/he will unlock you for a magic night, this has a separated cooldown, so it cant trigger relativelly frequently, restarts the countdown of the belt to release, it is a long event on the player house, with a lot of sexlab scenes
      • There isnt a lot of variations here, just a lot of sex with your love
  5. New Event, The City Show
    • At the end of an evening you owner they may decides to parade you arround the city, so they tie you on an armbinder, naked, and put a leash on your collar and go arround the city with you, perharps some stops to talk with her/him.
      • Variations: Sincerelly I dont think this event should have a lot of variations, the only variations someone need is the conversations on the street, and if your owner would allow someone to fuck you
  6. New Event, The teasing show
    • In the player house your owner will suddenly change the plug on you, from the teaser for the pleasurer, perharps also put a piercings and an anal plug on you and set it to 11, an watch as you cum uncontrollaby, mercyless, or the lock in a Display Model 2 for a whole day and again let you there for a whole day.
      • Variations: Your owner could forget you there and you get locked from even more time than a day, or your owner could vary the numbers of devices and if he/she watches you getting tortured mercilessly by the plugs
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2020 at 7:03 AM, Lupine00 said:

Only in practice. In theory it could be updated any time, and Srende is still about, sometimes.

I mean, the mod hasnt been updated in a year, and with the whole situation globally RN, I would consider this mod abandoned

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Lekefeno said:

The problem is that i always get the event where your spouse doesnt tell u when ull get released so i can never refused to unlock the belt? Any command to trigger it ?

setstage pp_marriagemain 500 will skip everything and go to permanent chastity. Triggering dialogue leading to it is a bit trickier, you'll need to somehow trigger the release scene, during which it happens. Consecutive release skips are stored in global variable pp_timesSkippedRelease, so setting it to 3 will speed things up a bit. Oh, and release is triggered by pp_releaseDate, so you can try

set pp_timesSkippedRelease to 3

set pp_releaseDate to 0

And then wait at home until the mod updates and the spouse force greets you.

EDIT: by "mod updates" I mean periodic update, which happens after a configurable amount of game time.