2 hours ago, Luxey said:

A question regarding the items your spouse equips on the PC, specifically the cuffs: What's the deal with that event? I can't seem to get it to trigger, and I don't know why... Is there some specific trigger for it, or is it random, like all the other events?

It usually happens to me at home after waking up.
You get approached that it's time to change your attire a bit and bam.
I don't know if it's timed or random.

On 3/3/2020 at 2:56 PM, Veladarius said:
On 2/27/2020 at 6:00 PM, Veladarius said:

- dropping from furniture - I have checked and there are no other animations running or were interrupted. One thing I noticed is that the stripping animation is not finished before it

tries to apply the bound idle in the furniture. Currently drops 100% of the time where before I started a new game entirely it was maybe 50% and it happened less often the further I played the game. Being bound or not has not had any effect on any scenes before or on the ones that currently work.

On 3/2/2020 at 5:34 PM, monsta88 said:

I never experienced this, my character stayed in the furniture always. I have a few animation related mods installed, for example PCEA, Sexy Move and Better Running with bow. Above these I don't think I have anything else beside the usual DD mods, Zaz 8+ and sex anims.

I don't use any of those mods, I use very few idle animations beyond what comes with FNIS (but not Sexy Move or the individual npc animation options). Overall though it does not have any effect on whether or not the scene runs, it may work better if there was an additional 1/2 to 1 second between the strip animation and the application of the bound animation.

An idea. Do you use the Display Model 2 mod? I use it and the falling out of furniture never happens.

5 hours ago, monsta88 said:

An idea. Do you use the Display Model 2 mod? I use it and the falling out of furniture never happens.

Yes, I do. Odd thing is that the further I get into the game the less often it happens.

Also, the issue with my spouse not leaving on the Night Out events only seems to happen if the Marriage quest starts by itself, if I start it manually using the startquest console command the events work fine.

I thought this was not possible: I had a "Night out" event in a custom player home (Dragonborn Gallery 5.0.30). Yet, everything worked! I didn't expect that evens involving furniture can work in custom homes... awesome!

Also, it was an event which I had problem with in LE (due to Amorous Adventures), it worked w/o problem in SE.

I found a somewhat serious issue as well. The spouse can forcegreet you when she is in bleedout state. There was a big fight, my follower(spouse) was down and I was fighting 3 bandits (so I was definitely in combat). And then the spouse forcegreeted me in the middle of the fight. Thankfully my summon could kill the remaining bandits.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Having an issue where my spouse runs events back to back even though the timer is set for 6 hours and this is right after I cleaned the save with Save Tool. Also it only runs one event after 2 in game weeks, the "pet get over here" lick your wifes pussy one. I set it at the bottom of my load order behind my NPC texture mods (lovley lidia ect.) Any idea why this is happening?

16 hours ago, powergame214 said:

Having an issue where my spouse runs events back to back even though the timer is set for 6 hours and this is right after I cleaned the save with Save Tool. Also it only runs one event after 2 in game weeks, the "pet get over here" lick your wifes pussy one. I set it at the bottom of my load order behind my NPC texture mods (lovley lidia ect.) Any idea why this is happening?

I have seen this once before when uninstalling "Horrible Harassment", it might have something to do with forcegreets and leftover scripts in save files. It could also be Save Tool f-ing something up, "cleaning" something it should'nt have, but I have never used ST, so I can't really comment on the particulars of that program.

Remember that any "one-click" or "n easy steps" solution almost always have drawbacks and downsides.

I love this mod a lot but I have a weird bug.

I married Ysolda an she locked my female character up for a week (for the first time).

But every time I ask her how long I have to wait until she unlocks me she tells me that's it's permanent. Even though I waited a week she still won't unlock me.

Did some one have the same problem?

1 hour ago, Replicant43 said:

I love this mod a lot but I have a weird bug.

I married Ysolda an she locked my female character up for a week (for the first time).

But every time I ask her how long I have to wait until she unlocks me she tells me that's it's permanent. Even though I waited a week she still won't unlock me.

Did some one have the same problem?

It happens if your character was a virgin when she belted you.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Is it a feature?

Or a bug?

if I remember correcly. when your PC marries as a virgin...when your spouse wants to have sex with the  PC after sex and then belt them. one will be where you can choose to be belted after sex and the other is where you can choose the virgin option. if you choose the virgin option your PC will be permanently belted. 

8 hours ago, kapibar said:

From what I've gathered the bug that was mentioned earlier, with spouse's empty force greet dialogue is caused by the sleeping on the floor option.

That never caused me bug. IMHO it happens when you don't react to your spouse's forcegreet and change cell. The only solution I found was to reload an earlier save.

If you travel with your spouse, make sure you check her dialogs often to see if there is no "..." among them. If you do, you have the bug.

7 hours ago, kapibar said:

@monsta88 the thing is that I pinpointed the exact moment the bug happens, and I remain in the same cell. The condition is simply sleeping in any player owned house. Now I'm testing if it can happen without the sleeping on the floor.

Interesting. I've been sleeping on the floor a lot of times and never had any issue with it. I'd check the dialogs of the spouse _before_ sleeping if there is the "..." there already. Also, you might want to try in different player homes - I didn't have any problem in Whiterun, Solitude and Riften for sure. BTW, I'm using a self converted SE version, but I don't remember having any problem in LE either.

I was married before using this mod and i cant seem to get it to work. Nothing happens even im in my home with my wife. The MCM says that the listing will be populated after starting the mod through marriage, any idea on how to resolve that ? is there a way to trigger the start of this mod. 

Btw i also tried to make a new save and when i accept to marry my spouse my game crashes everytime. And when i disable PP it works perfectly, any clues why it happens?

8 hours ago, Lekefeno said:

I was married before using this mod and i cant seem to get it to work. Nothing happens even im in my home with my wife. The MCM says that the listing will be populated after starting the mod through marriage, any idea on how to resolve that ? is there a way to trigger the start of this mod. 

Btw i also tried to make a new save and when i accept to marry my spouse my game crashes everytime. And when i disable PP it works perfectly, any clues why it happens?

Normally the mod starts after 1 day of marriage. Maybe you could try to wait one day and enter a player home with the spouse as follower.

7 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Normally the mod starts after 1 day of marriage. Maybe you could try to wait one day and enter a player home with the spouse as follower.

That's what i did already but nothing happens no dialog and no update in the MCM. So idk right now ^^

I cant get the lunch break event to start no matter if I set everything at max in the mcm and satisfy the conditions. I get this in my papyrus [PP] -- [WARN ] Lunch break failed to start!
[05/10/2020 - 05:01:40PM].

Everything else has worked perfectly fine so far.

Any ideas why?

• 4 weeks later...