• 2 weeks later...

I have a question on the soft dependency on Captured Dreams. I know, I know- CD has been retired but I am still playing it. CD has a feature called "Chaste life" where you can yourself belted until you get married and then your spouse gets the key. Is this feature compatible with this mod? if so is there a specific order in which you have to start either quest? Or is there some other "soft dependency that escapes me? I tried it and at some point the game crashed: I first started "chaste life" in CD then got married. CD quest kicked in first and then pet project later- I assume they are doing the same thing and are not made to accommodate one another...

41 minutes ago, pnutz78 said:

I have a question on the soft dependency on Captured Dreams. I know, I know- CD has been retired but I am still playing it. CD has a feature called "Chaste life" where you can yourself belted until you get married and then your spouse gets the key. Is this feature compatible with this mod? if so is there a specific order in which you have to start either quest? Or is there some other "soft dependency that escapes me? I tried it and at some point the game crashed: I first started "chaste life" in CD then got married. CD quest kicked in first and then pet project later- I assume they are doing the same thing and are not made to accommodate one another...

I think it adds an extra dialogue option in CD, you might be able to buy furniture or something like this? It was a long time ago so I might have remembered wrong.

13 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

Is this feature compatible with this mod?

I don't think so. PetProject definitely uses custom belts, which can be removed only by PP. So CD quests can't work with it. I don't know if the CD belt is a Quest one or not, but if it is, then PP can't work with that either.

On 1/18/2022 at 10:42 PM, pnutz78 said:

No, so I've tested back and forth, but it doesn't work.
If you also wear PetProject shackles, then the chastity bra is equipped, but removed after the next sex scene with the message that no quest object is available.
But the toy box, which Vel has made there, is also buggy with me at least.

Tested with V4-05 and v4.09 -Beta 1

On 1/22/2022 at 10:24 AM, monsta88 said:

convert

I would have done it a long time ago if I had made enough sense of the thing ... but for lack of it, that can be ruled out.   

I am seriously in need of the results of demanding and especially useful activities ...  :classic_wub:

----

Azt már rég megtettem volna ha eléggé értelmes lennék a dologhoz... azonban ennek a hiánya okán ez kizárható.   :bawling:

Súlyosan rászoruló vagyok az igényes és kiváltképpen hasznos tevékenységek eredményeire...  

13 hours ago, csacskamacska said:

I would have done it a long time ago if I had made enough sense of the thing ... but for lack of it, that can be ruled out.   

I am seriously in need of the results of demanding and especially useful activities ...  :classic_wub:

----

Azt már rég megtettem volna ha eléggé értelmes lennék a dologhoz... azonban ennek a hiánya okán ez kizárható.   :bawling:

Súlyosan rászoruló vagyok az igényes és kiváltképpen hasznos tevékenységek eredményeire...  

Since the creator of the mod does not seem to be online at the moment and I read through the permissions, you will probably not be lucky.
I would also very much like an extension, but unfortunately no, currently nothing new.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone actually played on when you specify virgin after the wedding?
With me you only get the belt and it is said that you now have to wear forever, without a test time or otherwise.
I have then this "story" not played further,... comes there still something?

45 minutes ago, Krynn said:

Has anyone actually played on when you specify virgin after the wedding?
With me you only get the belt and it is said that you now have to wear forever, without a test time or otherwise.
I have then this "story" not played further,... comes there still something?

The events will still happen, except the release ones.

• 3 weeks later...

For the future, this mod is broken on SE.

It seemingly seems to work, but once you get to the event part of it, it will either hang up in quests (Infinite loop) or just never trigger.

Even if you set the MCM settings to 100%, my guess is it does some calls that aren't there on SSE.

3 hours ago, Sebastian said:

For the future, this mod is broken on SE.

It seemingly seems to work, but once you get to the event part of it, it will either hang up in quests (Infinite loop) or just never trigger.

Even if you set the MCM settings to 100%, my guess is it does some calls that aren't there on SSE.

One event is known to have issues, there is a fix somewhere in the thread.

Also there is a known issue, if you miss a Forced greeting from your spouse and change cell, the mod can hang up. You get the "..." option to talk to her, but nothing happens. AFAIK the only way to fix this is to reload an earlier save before this bug.

Other than that I've been using the mod on SE for years.

Edited by monsta88

I have a question about the tasks, but I don't know if it could be a bug or if it's intentional, so I'll write it once under spoilers, because maybe someone doesn't know it yet.

Spoiler

Mistress says I have to ask her when it is time to remove the chastity belt, if I ask too early then the time is extended. The problem now is that she just keeps telling me that it's not time yet etc. - I have also waited up to 3 weeks before without asking her. Bug or so intended?

3 hours ago, Krynn said:

I have a question about the tasks, but I don't know if it could be a bug or if it's intentional, so I'll write it once under spoilers, because maybe someone doesn't know it yet.

Hide contents

Mistress says I have to ask her when it is time to remove the chastity belt, if I ask too early then the time is extended. The problem now is that she just keeps telling me that it's not time yet etc. - I have also waited up to 3 weeks before without asking her. Bug or so intended?

I don't remember now, but I think you have to set up the min and max times in the MCM before you start the mod. So it might be possible that you are going with the default values, which might be longer than what you said.

Edited by monsta88
5 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

I don't remember now, but I think you have to set up the min and max times in the MCM before you start the mod. So it might be possible that you are going with the default values, which might be longer than what you said.

Ah that's quite possible, I think I have taken the default values, which are then still added, as I understood it. Thank you!