Vinfamy's Control Panel (+Hotkey, No Biped Slot)

I've been borking around with the mod and I was wondering - is it possible to add a question box that'd ask whether I want to strip or not? I tried to toggle the unstrippable clothes, but while that works on my character, I wanted some of the females to keep their clothing on during sex scenes rather than be boringly naked all the time.

At some other times I feel like violate is buggy when it comes to stripping, because it tends not to strip anyone, or strips various pieces of clothing (but not all).

As for previously mentioned - Danse can bug the game to no end when he tries to have sex in autonomy during some quest - apparently PA is too much of a chastity belt and he gets so mad he just stands there! :D

But yeah, I was really hoping for "strip actor 1 or 2?" box popping up after initiating scenes, is it possible to do? Outright disabling stripping could work too, but it'd be bad with violate.

Violate isn't responsible for stripping. You're probably witnessing the issue with leveled actors not stripping and redressing properly, which you're most likely to encounter as Violate is a combat outcome sex mod.

I don't think yet another message box is a good idea. I could maybe do a "Stripping Chance" variable that you can set in the console command.

Come to think I must've really did something wrong while installing or something.

Having all those mods on it's like this:
- regular gun-induced scenes have almost full strip (occasional backpack/accessory slot remains sometimes);

- quest reward scenes from Vanilla Fudge don't strip characters, but sometimes equip a piece of clothing I gave them;

- violate goes nuts with stripping/not stripping various stuff.

How about an option in the control panel such as "always strip PC on/off, always strip female NPC on/off, always strip male NPC on/off"? Couldn't care less about Violate, it's a gimmicky mod based on rather wonky combat engine, but it'd be fun to have an option to disable stripping of NPCs during scenes from VF and the leito gun. :)

I've got a collar and shackles but they're purely decorative.

What is maddening is there is no option to add them to the no-strip list, some of them anyway.

"This item WILL be stripped"

is all it ever says (vs saying nothing)

I figured if I clicked enough times I'd eventually get it right, but I never have.

I want to know (because it Must be me and my conflicting mods)

if there is some keyword or list I can just edit.

I've got a collar and shackles but they're purely decorative.

What is maddening is there is no option to add them to the no-strip list, some of them anyway.

"This item WILL be stripped"

is all it ever says (vs saying nothing)

I figured if I clicked enough times I'd eventually get it right, but I never have.

I want to know (because it Must be me and my conflicting mods)

if there is some keyword or list I can just edit.

I think when it says nothing, it makes the item non-strip. Could just be a glitch with the notification itself.

Does anyone know why the controll panel is not saving what i changed ?? i can change everything and then save quite the menu but when i exit the game and load the game again everything seem to be resetted back to default like sex scene is back 30 seconds even thogh i saved it at 60 seconds other panel familiy planing is also not saving what changed i include the cheat menu next time a load the same save game the cheat menu is disabled like when it was with default status ??

Does anyone know why the controll panel is not saving what i changed ?? i can change everything and then save quite the menu but when i exit the game and load the game again everything seem to be resetted back to default like sex scene is back 30 seconds even thogh i saved it at 60 seconds other panel familiy planing is also not saving what changed i include the cheat menu next time a load the same save game the cheat menu is disabled like when it was with default status ??

Use console commands

help Vin_ 0

help FPFP_ 0

(space between _ and 0)

See if the global variables that show up match each other then we'll know where the problem lies

Here's a new bug. Just started a new game using the latest versions of all your mods. When I get to Sanctuary for the first time and greet Codsworth I get presented with a menu asking if I want to allow this companion to be selected for four play mods - no matter what option I choose of the 3 - it does not go away. Codsworth keeps asking if I want him to be a companion and the same menu keeps popping up. In effect this breaks the very first post 111 quest.

Suggestions?

Here's a new bug. Just started a new game using the latest versions of all your mods. When I get to Sanctuary for the first time and greet Codsworth I get presented with a menu asking if I want to allow this companion to be selected for four play mods - no matter what option I choose of the 3 - it does not go away. Codsworth keeps asking if I want him to be a companion and the same menu keeps popping up. In effect this breaks the very first post 111 quest.

Suggestions?

You switched on the Select Companion mode by mistake/ a random glitch

Go into the CP > Toggle Select Companion mode

Suggestions?

You switched on the Select Companion mode by mistake/ a random glitch

Go into the CP > Toggle Select Companion mode

Thank you - that is exactly what I must have done. All fixed now.

I've followed the installation guide to the T and double checked. Only have F4se, CBBE, Leito's animations, four_play resources, four_play esp, Violate, and Vinfamy_CP as active mods using clean saves to start with. I've gotten the messages saying Vinfamy initiliazed four play and the menu for leito pops up. Tried tweeking load order. I've used console commands to get the control panel into my inventory and  used right control to attempt to get the control menu to pop up after it's hotkeyed. Used male and female main characters, and used your posted console commands to start and stop the quest. I'm at a loss at this point on what to try next. When I tried Prostitution the safe shows up on the workbench, so I know that one worked when I had it enabled.

Any ideas? Just seems the problem is getting the Vinfamy control panel to initialize. I'm going to uninstall and re install following the guide again. 

Guest O.Cobblepot

What i am really missing from the day one after install CP is that i cannot see which options at this moment i checked(active),so when i am not sure or when i simply forget which ones are active,i am going to CP and checking those options again and again,very frustrating,at the beggining i waste lots of time :D checking and thinking that CP is not working at all because of lacking of this feature :)

It doesn't seem to work, i have everything like it should be, but there is nothing in my appereal when i reload. tried to reinstall it aswell, didn't work, tried r-ctrl, didn't do nothing. please help?

disable the esp, load a save, save. enable the esp, load that save just made.

Make sure there's a few pex files with the Vin_ prefixes in your FO4 scripts folder. NMM sometimes fails to install them if you're not in admin mode.

It doesn't seem to work, i have everything like it should be, but there is nothing in my appereal when i reload. tried to reinstall it aswell, didn't work, tried r-ctrl, didn't do nothing. please help?

You also need to install the other directories that comes with F4SE.

It appears none of my control panel choices are saving. I see the message that the customizations are being saved but if I go back into the control panel and check they aren't.

The values shown in the panel options' text are the DEFAULT values. They never change.

The choices have most likely been saved successfully. 

It appears none of my control panel choices are saving. I see the message that the customizations are being saved but if I go back into the control panel and check they aren't.

The values shown in the panel options' text are the DEFAULT values. They never change.

The choices have most likely been saved successfully. 

:lol:

Okay I didn't expect that. Is there a text file I can look at to confirm?

:lol:

Okay I didn't expect that. Is there a text file I can look at to confirm?

Console commands:

help FP 0

help Vin_ 0 

(space between _ and 0 )

those console commands will show you the current values. Each variable will appear twice (i.e. the one saved with the CP and the one saved locally with each of the mod), those values should match.

Hey, is there a way to reselect the animation packs I want to include? As far as I could tell, that was done at startup, but I have since installed all the animation packs.

^ I second this, also currently supported animations are Leito's animations and Crazy Gun version animations plus two additional Crazy animations. Is there support for Crazy Rug animations? I don't want to miss any animations :P

got a little question, how do you reference your mods for the control panel? by mod name or by script?

just asking because im thinking about merging them together, to create one single esp, but if you would go via modname it wouldnt work anymore

got a little question, how do you reference your mods for the control panel? by mod name or by script?

just asking because im thinking about merging them together, to create one single esp, but if you would go via modname it wouldnt work anymore

It won't work. It's referencing the esp names

I'll release my own single-esp All-In-One compilation when all the mods get to 'stable' states. It's much easier for me to develop them separately for now.