Vinfamy's Control Panel (+Hotkey, No Biped Slot)

Hello All.

I've used the LL mods in the past, where people would just start screwing on the spot. I like the concept of more options, but things don't seem to work as expected. I have a LOT of mods, so not sure if the load sequence is important.

I have been using the FP_Autonomy mod for a while, but there really wasn't much sex going on. I had the option to walk up and dialog turned on, and people would talk, then go away somewhere, so you'd never really see the sex. And for NPCs that have dialog options, they wouldn't return to their normal place, and wouldn't offer any normal story dialog any more (such as Rachel in Vault 81).

I just installed the rest of the mods, except Family Planning. But in Vinfamy's CP I'm only seeing options for General and Autonomy, no Violate or Kidnapping at all. Also, whenever I start a dialog with someone, the pop-up dialog asks whether I want to allow/disallow adding this person as a sex companion, or do nothing. When I choose allow, the person "asks" do you want to add me as a companion? But there is no way for my char to respond. That happens repeatedly, to the point that it's the only thing that happens when I try to talk to someone.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

I hope I'm right in this thread. I have Violate and kidnapped installed. My problem is that kidnapped does not appear in the control panel. There is a message at starting "Vinfamy thanks for installing Kidnapped" and after a short time playing ingame the PC is kidnapped, but because of no chance to configure kidnapped the gameplay is very very restricted.  Yesterday there were  about 10 kidnappings in a short time I had to fight my way out and after every kidnapping I had to find the NPC I had to follow for a quest.  

The same problem I think exists with prostitution. A startmessage but no chance to configure, nothing to see in the control panel. But prostitution got another problem I will look and ask for at their support thread. It destroys dialogs - the only I saw was if I want the NPC as a possible companion and nothing else, after disabling prostitution the dialogue works again.  

An info on the side - I got no "Vinfamy....." in the pip-boy as described in the first post

Seanthiar

• 4 months later...

I need help with the No Strip manager. I Accidentally Made it so My Clothes Come off then Go back on during the action. I shut off the no strip but it is still running, and Keeping the items on me. HOW can I Fix This Without reinstalling EVERYTHING for the 5th time this week? Where is the File that remembers what to and mot to strip?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Whenever something from this mod us triggered that involves the player like Kidnappings and non consent sex scenes afterwards I can't use my weapons normally

All i can do is melee with left ALT and if lucky i get access to vats 

The only way I was able to stop this is by saving and exiting the game and relaunching the game but that just gets on my nerves alot

I also tried to see if the input commands were altered and the console said nothing was detected

Figure that this bug is related to this plug in since there multiple support plug ins for this causing problems