Vinfamy's Control Panel (+Hotkey, No Biped Slot)

Okay, so I think I came across a new one. I've seen people mention instances where they couldn't specify items to NOT-STRIP but I'm having the opposite problem. I can't set any items to STRIP. Somehow, every clothing item in my game is set to NOT-STRIP. I pull up the CP, select the toggle switch to set clothing to strip or not strip and I click a piece of clothing. I get the message, "This Item WILL NOT be stripped during sex". I wait until the message goes away entirely and click it again and I get the same message, "This Item WILL NOT be stripped during sex." At first, I thought it might have just been some kind of notification glitch but I can initiate a sex scene and the clothing doesn't strip. I pull up the CP, click that same piece of clothing once and initiate another scene and it still doesn't strip. What's worse is that all NPCs are set to not strip as well! It's a bunch of clothed people grinding up against one another.

After this started happening, I thought I would just test things out by installing the Leito Gun and seeing if strips worked with it and they did work there.

This issue also got me to thinking of if there was a way we could effectively clear the cache of what clothing pieces are set to strip and which ones aren't. Kind of a clean slate so you're not constantly clicking through, trying to remember what you set to strip and what you didn't. A "Set all clothing to strip" and "Set all clothing to not strip" option, perhaps?

Could you please explain how hotkey works i do not understand this part of instructions

"From 1.3 onwards, the control panel can also be brought up with the right Ctrl key. To change this hotkey, use console command:

set Vin_Hotkey to #

With # being one of the numbers from here: https://www.creation...ectX_Scan_Codes"

I understand the console command part, but i do not understand how to enable them via hotkey. when i try to use lets say zero on the numberpad nothing happens. please help I m new to this.

Don't use the non-strip tool from Vinfamy's Control Panel anymore. Use the two from Four-Play MCM instead.

Thank you for the swift reply. I tried what you recommended.

I attempted to edit it using the Four-Play MCM but it did not appear in my available Apparel. So I thought it might have been something a little bigger since now it appeared that nothing was stripping (though Devious Devices was equiping certain items that made other items go away, giving the illusion of undressing). So, I uninstalled every single FP, Leito and Crazy mod I had, created a new save, went in with the Fallrim tool and deleted out every unattached instance, saved in Fallrim, then reinstalled each mod in the order recommended in the Four-Play setup instructions (including installing the latest F4SE). Four-Play MCM appeared in the inventory this time but still no luck. Player and NPC models fail to strip.

And then, just for good measure, I loaded an OLD save that never had any of these mods on them before and gave it a try there and the models still failed to strip. So I'm thinking this may be more of a Four-Play issue than a CP issue.

Don't use the non-strip tool from Vinfamy's Control Panel anymore. Use the two from Four-Play MCM instead.

Nevermind, I solved the problem. I did a total and complete Mod-Nuke. Deleted every single mod I had, launched the game, deleted them all out of the Load Order and then reinstalled one by one. Looks like I must have really jacked something up but it's all working and we're back in business!

• 2 weeks later...

how do you get the item back after dropping it? 

If equip it doesn't open the menu, then you'll probably need to restart the Control Panel anyway.

Disable Vinfamy_CP.esp, load, save, enable esp, load the save you just made

how do i get the animations to work i think i have downloaded the correct stuff but they still dont work, they just stand there 

Look about 3 posts up and you see Vinfamys reply? well at the bottom of his post is a list of mods he did and one of those is installation guide. read that and follow the directions and it should work.

I have a problem. My choices aren't being saved. It says that they are being saved but none of my changes apply. For instance, I made the chance for autonomy 40% but when I get back I find that it went back to 80% (I know this is the wrong thread but can you do something about autonomy triggering during combat? Was trying to fight raiders and they started having sex while being shot...) 

I have a problem. My choices aren't being saved. It says that they are being saved but none of my changes apply. For instance, I made the chance for autonomy 40% but when I get back I find that it went back to 80% (I know this is the wrong thread but can you do something about autonomy triggering during combat? Was trying to fight raiders and they started having sex while being shot...) 

I'm still having a problem after several tries. Someone just made an MCM menu for fallout 4 maybe if you add your mod here it'll work? 

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21497/?

I'm still having a problem after several tries. Someone just made an MCM menu for fallout 4 maybe if you add your mod here it'll work? 

Unless it has changed the control panel only shows the default values not the actual values used in the mods,or at least that was said earlier in this post, or at least I think it was.

Unless it has changed the control panel only shows the default values not the actual values used in the mods,or at least that was said earlier in this post, or at least I think it was.

It's not just the value not showing, for instance, even though I lowered autonomy it's still too frequent.

What mod installer are you using? I've heard that ModOrganzer sometimes (maybe always?) prevents mods from creating new files, which could cause your issues if that's how settings are saved. If you are using MO, you may try using NMM or installing manually.

What mod installer are you using? I've heard that ModOrganzer sometimes (maybe always?) prevents mods from creating new files, which could cause your issues if that's how settings are saved. If you are using MO, you may try using NMM or installing manually.

I'm using NMM. I turned off autonomy, turning it off from the control panel seems to work. Autonomous sex was too frequent imagine reaching Preston for the first time to find him having sex with Mama Murphy at the same time talking to me and giving me the body armor quest :P

I'm sorry if this was already asked. Do all your mods (fudge, control panel, kidnapped, prostitute, etc work with the new FO4 update if I use Jaam's update?

Yes. They never relied on Jaam's dll in the first place

Thank you for taking the time from your mod creations to answer. I installed a file to change FO4 back to the way it was before the update and everything works fine. Now people are coming out with better upgrades for the mods I already had. So, maybe I'll switch back. Thank you again!!