Vinfamy's Control Panel (+Hotkey, No Biped Slot)

I'm wondering, can you use any of your mods to initiate sex just by talking to the NPC/Selecting them? I like the sound of Vanilla Fudge but it seems that I can only use it for persuasion checks

Use Prostitution but increase the solicitation success chance per Charisma to the maximum option

LOVE your mod! Excellent work, and thanking for posting. Is there something you or I, can change in the script that will make the timer for Pro 200 instead of 100? I was able to change the script in an earlier version of Pro, but since the update to 2.0 changes those lines won't work. Your mod works well, and the timer to 100 works, but for me, 200 was a perfect length. Thanks.

The Toggles, they do nothing!

Puns and quotes aside, toggling one of your mods on/off with the control panel does not seem to have any effect. I used the panel to toggle off Autonomy and Kidnapped (I only want them active when it makes sense to me), but still got the PC kidnapped and NPCs going at it randomly.

Absolutely everything else seems to work exactly as it should, as far as I can tell (hard to tell with success chances and such).

I have a problem. I had to add the item to my inventory via commands and that worked, but now no matter what i do (equip, favorite equip) the menu does not seem to open at all. I looked through here and tried using the commands "stopquest Vin_Quest" and "startquest Vin_Quest" but that has no affect either. I currently only have this, four-play, and four-play prostitution downloaded, do i need anything else?

I have a problem. I had to add the item to my inventory via commands and that worked, but now no matter what i do (equip, favorite equip) the menu does not seem to open at all. I looked through here and tried using the commands "stopquest Vin_Quest" and "startquest Vin_Quest" but that has no affect either. I currently only have this, four-play, and four-play prostitution downloaded, do i need anything else?

did you add the various .INI changes, do the save, exit game then restart game?   experiment with your load order if nothing else works, so far that seems to be the source of most of my problems. 

did you add the various .INI changes, do the save, exit game then restart game?   experiment with your load order if nothing else works, so far that seems to be the source of most of my problems

Yeah i did, and i tried that too. I'll mess around with it and see if anything works, any recommendations on how high it should be on the load order?

did you add the various .INI changes, do the save, exit game then restart game?   experiment with your load order if nothing else works, so far that seems to be the source of most of my problems

Yeah i did, and i tried that too. I'll mess around with it and see if anything works, any recommendations on how high it should be on the load order?

I have it below all the FP mods, the stuff below CP are all settlement, clothing and armor mods.   If you have any pipboy  mods, UI changers/replacers I would make sure they were above the CP.

Don't depend on Loot, unless its just my copy, Loot lately seems to just toss stuff at random places like a monkey tosses crap.

I was wondering if you could add a control to make the character pitch on consensual encounters.  I like to make her wear a dildo and she usually ends up getting screwed by the other chick with a strap on.  Also a command to disable auto adding a strap on to the player would be nice.  Next I think it would be cool to add a little experience earned from each encounter.  Not a whole lot, but just a little.  It would definitely make the prostitution mod more beneficial to me as I usually don't need caps that bad.  However, if I was just a little bit away from that next level, I could just screw my way there.  Finally, there needs to be a command that allows me to pat you on the back, because I'm having a lot of fun with your mods. :D

might wanna name the .esp something other than cp...

Thanks for pointing that out. Needed to search up urban dictionary for that, honestly never heard about such an abbreviation before

Might change the esp name, though I'll need to tweak all my mods too to pick up on the new esp name

Just wanna say thanks for creating this Vin. A list in the control panel that shows us what clothing will and won't strip would be helpful, but other than that a solid start.

You've done a lot for us. The future of Four-Play is in good hands  :)

Can you set it to use a biped slot that's not commonly used? It keeps replacing one of my armor pieces and I don't notice for a while afterward.

This.

The CP is currently using the neck slot. So it removes some masks, bandannas, and collars. The masks and bandannas aren't really a big deal, but the collars will cause problems for other mods that use them. For me, it's currently interfering with the auto-door collars I made for the Prison Barge mod I'm working on. I'm thinking the ring slot might be the better option, as jewelry would likely be auto-stripped by most adult mods that lock a collar onto the player.

Trykz

So...  I updated the family planning options, 10% pregnancy chance, 50% chance of contraceptive failure, npc never uses contraceptive... save and exit, waited a while. three hours rl turned on kidnappinglater got kidnapped (and violated) at the gunners hall near diamond city, and still only 3% chance of pregnancy.  did I screw something up?

I'm using Unlimited Companion Framework and I do believe that the selection for companions to work with prostitution and this mod conflicts.  I used the Selection to choose Scarlett at the dugout inn and the Prostitution mod works great but when I walk up and unselect her she still follows and keeps saying Shes on a break, but isn't selectable in the selection.  it keeps saying no companion until I change her back to selectable and Piper stopped following me after I selected her.

1.3 Released - The CP can now be brought up with right Control key. It will no longer occupy any biped slot. Removed the weird notification at the end of each sex scene I forgot to remove in 1.2.

1.3 Released - The CP can now be brought up with right Control key. It will no longer occupy any biped slot. Removed the weird notification at the end of each sex scene I forgot to remove in 1.2.

Damn, that was fast. LOL, thanks Vinfamy  :)

Trykz

Keep up the excellent work, vinfamy.  Need more excellent mods I can screw up the install, get aggravated, whine and complain about, then realize I'm the one who screwed it up...  All kidding aside, once I figured out what the problem was, I am very impressed with your mods.  Keep it up.

I don't get window to appear... not with hotkey or manually.

CP has not been initialized successfully.

Try a few different saves or experiment with your load order a bit.

The Default values in the Vinfamy's control panel DO NOT CHANGE for Family Planning..

It just says applying your customization and whenever i check again it shows the default value to be the same..

Is there something I am missing?

I have downloaded the latest fallout 1.9 game version , looks menu, bodyslide, CBBE and the  f4se mod too..

Even when i turn on the cheat notification the default value shows it to be disabled

Also how do i know that my female character is pregnant?? 

Can i use Leito's gun animations to get her pregnant?

Please somebody help me

I really want to use this mod after reading so many positive comments from users but i cant.

Please help a fellow person in need of anybody's expertise.

I tried to change the hotkey via the console command, as I use R-CTRL for Pip Boy, the new key now works, but so does the R-CTRL? 

In fact, the "set Vin_Hotkey to #" Quicksave/Quickload only adds more hotkeys, and does not delete any, which seemed strange.

WORKAROUND: I used FO4Edit to change the value of Vin_Hotkey in the Vinfamy_CP.esp and reloaded from before I tried the console command.

----

Thanks for these cool mods... I don't say that often enough, its a sweet set of additions, adding just the right amount of kinky to my game.

(thanks also for the quick reply, sorry about my Ninja edit before I saw your reply)