Vinfamy's Control Panel (+Hotkey, No Biped Slot)

Is the Violate option in Control Panel for race selection including Super Mutants now that they have animations or is it just humans and synths still?

Surrendering only works on humans as far as I could tell. Even disabling the race check would keep me from surrendering to Super Mutants. It does allow you to subdue them, though.

Is the Violate option in Control Panel for race selection including Super Mutants now that they have animations or is it just humans and synths still? 

Surrendering only works on humans as far as I could tell. Even disabling the race check would keep me from surrendering to Super Mutants. It does allow you to subdue them, though.

Super mutants should work fine with Violate right away (been like that for a few versions) even with the race check enabled. As in the screenshots.

A possible explanation why there might be an issue is: do you have PC Victim - Aggressor Gender limited to one gender? Because Super mutant is genderless I think so limiting aggressors to one gender might block super mutants

"3" works for role changes but in my game the strapon remained on one person while the other pretended to wear one.

I don't know how to make movies of games or I'd show you; anyway the strapon should be changed along with the role.

"3" works for role changes but in my game the strapon remained on one person while the other pretended to wear one.

I don't know how to make movies of games or I'd show you; anyway the strapon should be changed along with the role.

aware. forgot about strapons 

(btw, not related to Vinfamy's CP if anyone is confused. It's a new feature in Four-Play Framework MCM introduced in the latest Community Patch)

Hum, i don't suceed to open your control panel. I'll try to change the keyboard (I use an Azerty keyboard).

You can open it using the "Vinfamy's Control Panel" inventory item in your apparel section too. You can then favorite it to use a number as hotkey instead.

Can you add something to the menu to manually reinitialize your mods and the community patch on demand? Given the very frequent updates to all these mods, it would save us having to constantly make clean saves.

You don't need clean saves to update any of my mods

I already implemented all the internal automatic update mechanisms required.

Would you mind disabling your hotkeys while using a text sensitive field, like the console or the crafting menu?

I'm just renaming some items at the workbench and all of the sudden an naked npc is standing on it. I guess that's your Schlong-mod, which selects an npc with the unimmersive (sorry for being snarky) red glow effect at every cell load.

What i am really missing from the day one after install CP is that i cannot see which options at this moment i checked(active),so when i am not sure or when i simply forget which ones are active,i am going to CP and checking those options again and again,very frustrating,at the beggining i waste lots of time :D checking and thinking that CP is not working at all because of lacking of this feature :)

+1

Lost hours thinking the changed values would be displayed and thus the installation wasn't correct. Especially since in some cases it failed and those were the ones I checked. But the installation was correct and it just took me time to realize that, because I couldn't validate safely.

It appears none of my control panel choices are saving. I see the message that the customizations are being saved but if I go back into the control panel and check they aren't.

The values shown in the panel options' text are the DEFAULT values. They never change.

The choices have most likely been saved successfully. 

As above this cost me hours of mod conflict testing, thinking something was preventing it from saving since testing violate with supermutants and ghouls wouldn't work. But later at other places it worked and I saw that the values had changed.

Simple messages displaying the changed values to reflect the fact that the saves really work would be fine. Or a display showing the actual values.

So i instaled FP(only leito anim) + Vanilla fudge + Autonomy + Prostitution. (incredible work here sir)

tried several things and everything seem's to work, execept i couldn't setting Prostitution, so i installed your tool "vinfamy control panel"

load the same clean save,

everythings set properly and load but character don't strip before sex anymore,

i also can't use the num pad hotkey from FP to change position etc

This is anoying because i need your control panel to set Prostitution properly...

Not related to Vin's Control Panel. Sounds like F4SE problem (both hotkeys and stripping uses F4SE). Reinstall F4SE. I've heard reports of F4SE scripts disappearing from your game folder for some reason.

Not related to Vin's Control Panel. Sounds like F4SE problem (both hotkeys and stripping uses F4SE). Reinstall F4SE. I've heard reports of F4SE scripts disappearing from your game folder for some reason.

It was indeed a F4SE issue since i didn't have the very last update.............

My bad and sorry for wasting your time, thanks again for the effort in making immersiv sex mods .

Mays i have a request about getting your mods working with : http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25162/?

She seem's to agree, but the sex scene will never trigger because of some script restriction i believe ?

Mays i have a request about getting your mods working with : http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25162/?

She seem's to agree, but the sex scene will never trigger because of some script restriction i believe ?

Someone else requested and I already added into Four-Play the ability to add custom race. Just stand close to her and press N, her custom race will then be available for use with Four-Play

File Name: Vinfamy's Control Panel (+Hotkey, No Biped Slot)

Trying to figure out what overwrote what.

Concern being the control panel offered debug/reset,

now it no longer shows those options.

Any clues?

On a side request

Followers that end up pregnant,

how to have something happen other than their forever growing larger and larger.

Have a follower that looks like she ate a small vehicle now  :P

File Name: Vinfamy's Control Panel (+Hotkey, No Biped Slot)

Any clues?

On a side request

how to have something happen other than their forever growing larger and larger.

Have a follower that looks like she ate a small vehicle now  :P

The Debug > Reset belongs in Four-Play MCM (Numpad 7), not this control panel.

Followers, like any NPCs, should give birth after 9 months (9 game days by default)

Any clues?

On a side request

Have a follower that looks like she ate a small vehicle now  tongue.png

The Debug > Reset belongs in Four-Play MCM (Numpad 7), not this control panel.

Followers, like any NPCs, should give birth after 9 months (9 game days by default)

Numpad 7 doesn't do anything with or without Numlock engaged.

Can use the numpad keys that have arrows to move animations though.

Running Vinfamy_CP__1_4.zip

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
four_play_resources.esm=1
VideoMaster.esm=1
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1
AsharaFO4Cyborg.esp=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
Armorsmith All DLCs Patch.esp=1
StartMeUp.esp=1
StartMeUpNukaWorldPatch.esp=1
StartMeUpFarHarborPatch.esp=1
PrimeArmor.esp=1
PrimeArmor_AE.esp=1
Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp=1
four_play.esp=1
4PlaySEU.esp=1
FP_Kidnapped.esp=1
FP_Prostitution.esp=1
FP_VanillaFudge.esp=1
FP_Violate.esp=1
Vinfamy_CP.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
Dongs_Of_Fallout.esp=1
FP_Autonomy.esp=1
FP_FamilyPlanning.esp=1
FP_Stats.esp=1
UniquePlayer.esp=1
RadiationQueenAnimation.esp=1
SpecialVideos.esp=1
VotWGeneralPurposePatch.esp=1
MisogynistFalloutComments.esp=1
SexTape.esp=1
ZetanHolo.esp=1
AtomicBeauty.esp=1
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp=1
DansesWearableHolotags_v01-2.esp=1
Idiot Slut.esp=1
Deeper Voice For Super Mutants - Type A3.esp=1
CROSS_Cybernetics.esp=1
My_Minutemen.esp=1
warneverchanges.esp=1
SuperMutantOverhaul.esp=1
ImmersiveVendors.esp=1
RaiderOverhaul.esp=1
LoreFriendlySurvivalChems.esp=1
Eli_Sleeveless Outfits.esp=1
BetterModDescriptions.esp=1
BetterModDescriptionsAE.esp=1
Fallout Loot Overhaul.esp=1
BetterModDescriptionsROWIP.esp=1
RaiderOverhaul_WncPatch.esp=1
WNC_ImmersiveVendors_Patch.esp=1
WNC_MyMinutemenPatch.esp=1
Boston Breeder.esp=1
Realistic Survival Damage.esp=1
Weapons of Fate.esp=1
SurvivalOptions.esp=1

thats my load list and all I wanted to say everything works fine for me ....I got the newest mods installed and been playing a new game for 3 days now ........but I have a few ideas ...

1. Settable range to raiders for kidnapping you - It would be more immersive if the raiders were close to you, maybe a higher chance to be kidnapped when they spot you while you dont spot them, or some hit in the back system like in the skyrim, or when the chance is 100% that you are to be kidnapped a raider spawns 3-5 meters next to you and starts to sneak on you then hit you and thats it ....... so there is still chance for defense...... something like that.

2. Violate - number of sex animations, or when you start having fun lowered settings

3. Can raiders become non killable ?? I was attacked by a raider that I couldnt kill, she was named clara, I couldnt kill her she was immortal.

Hope I helped a little.

Hey, Vinfamy, I've found a MCM for FO4, maybe in future you might get your mod using it?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22491/?

The UI is nice, but the buttons can only set global variables and run console commands - which are too limited for our needs.

Plus fitting anything inside the pipboy and there will be people complaining that it's too small.

So I started a new game using the mod called "Start Me Up" and I never had any of the Menus added to my inventory. I tried pressing 7 and even rebinding the key in the console but I can't seem to get it working.

I would strongly advise any mods that have a holotape or similar "on load/game start" type events to not be activated until you're out in the commonwealth. Whether it's the vanilla open or a quick start mod, the start of the game is fairly script intensive and you have no real inventory until you have your pipboy, or at least that's the safest time for mods to add items into your inventory.

Some mods must be activated before a new game is made, some must wait until after vault exit or later, most are fine either way. "Holotape" type mods (like Fourplay) sometimes "can" work on a new game start, but many don't get added correctly so wait until you're officially in the commonwealth, whether it be from exiting the vault or getting plopped down in a random place in it. Save your game, exit, check any plugins for mods you left unchecked and then load your game and wait until all the add spam and such is done.

As an example, when I start a new game I uncheck the esp files of: Jax Incremental Save Manager, Visible Companion Affinity, Visible Weapons, Starstruck Companions, The Collector's Guides, Holotime, Outfit Switcher, Pip-Pad, and the Fourplay mods. They all add holotapes (or similar activate to use items) and if I leave them loaded on a new game (whether vanilla or Start Me Up), most if not all of them won't be added to my inventory and I have to add them in manually if I need to use their holotapes or magazines.  Actually just to be safe i activate about half of the non-sexy mods, load, wait for spam to end, save, exit, load the rest of the non-sexy ones, load, wait, save, exit... then I load the fourplay ones. Once that's done I get to actually going into the settings, etc.

Until we get a MCM menu type management mod that can handle this all independently without issue of inventory workarounds or what have you, a little extra effort on the user's part to ensure they've started a mod correctly is needed.