Vinfamy's Control Panel (+Hotkey, No Biped Slot)

I recently started a new game, and upon so the control panel does not prompt me to choose which animations to use anymore? I have leito and crazy installed.when I go to activate a scene thru fudge or violate the actors just stand around. no animations play. im at a loss of what to do next? Ive checked mod order, and reinstalled them as well.

thanks.

Really great stuff! But i have 2 suggestions that i would love to see in the Mods.

1. When in Prostitution Mode, how about being able to call out an Gangbang? Basically when in P-Mode bring out menu again then click on Gangbang and things play out

as if you had surrender to enemys, but getting paid for (one time pay for all NPC gathered, not for every fuck)

2. When Violated, you go in Perversion after a while (depending on Endurance) how about an option for instant/always perversion?

Thanks for your great work

• 4 weeks later...

I noticed that when you have 10 endurance, perversion never kicks in any more. Is there a way I can change it so it acts as if I have 1 endurance when I have 10?

Seeing as how you can put it up to 10 rounds anyway the endurance thing seems pointless. Instead of short to long time it's now really long to really really long before it can ever work even set on 1 round. If ever. Endurance would have made more sense for exhaustion anyway. 

I'm noticing that I can't talk to companions anymore. When I try it just brings up the interaction options box.

you mite be in prostitution mod?.

That's the weird thing. All i have installed is Fourplay, and Vipany's Control Panel. 

I'm noticing that I can't talk to companions anymore. When I try it just brings up the interaction options box.

That's the weird thing. All i have installed is Fourplay, and Vipany's Control Panel. 

You might have gone into the general section of  Control panel and then selected [back]. bring up the control panel again and select the save settings function on the first page. That might clear it up.

You might have gone into the general section of  Control panel and then selected [back]. bring up the control panel again and select the save settings function on the first page. That might clear it up.

If all else fail's just deactivate the two, load back into game save it, then exit to activate the two you deactivated before the save. Now load into saved game and it should work. Hopefully   :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am having issues. None of my settings I change get saved anymore and the NPCs don't dress properly afterwards but just stay nude. Don't know why this issue suddenly came up, anyone know what went wrong?

I'm having these issues too.

Changed the duration settings in the menu a few times and even reinstalled it but nothing works.

With the version before, there was everything all right.

EDIT: So it seems that "FO4 Animations by Leito" (Vers. 1.2) is the mod that changed something.

I switched to a older version from Leito (1.1b) and during the scene i can choose how long and extend it.

Maybe because of the new stage 1.2 it has some integrated "timer" or else idk.

But it could be also that Vinfamy's new version not saving settings. (no archive for older verions) 

I noticed something while trying to fix the no vanilla blow job issue. Whenever the animations are loaded up with the control panel, it will either load the vanilla blow job or the vanilla missionary, but never both. You'll always be missing one or the other and it will never happen when a sex scene is triggered in any four play mod. Not even when cycling with 0. So you gotta choose one or the other.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, lizard2214 said:

This mod dont work any more. Need update to F4SE & Game version 

Have you tried accessing the control panel from the inventory item you are given under the apparel category? hotkey CTRL doesn't work for bringing it up but the inventory item works fine still for me

10 hours ago, jeek17 said:

I am also having an issue where the Control panel doesn't show up in the inventory and the hotkey doesn't work. I've tried to change the hotkey but it still won't work.

I think those issues are seperate, everybody has an issue with the hotkey not working as far as i can tell as its something to do with F4SE, the item itself should still be in your inventory though and if its not i'd say the mods not running/working

If you open the console with ' and do help "vin" 4 are you able to see the apparel item?

Spoiler

Capture.jpg

If you can see it try using player.additem 37000f99 1 (hex code will prolly be different for you), if you can't see it at all i'd check installation and that its activated, seem to recall seeing to have as last (except for bashed patch) in load order although whether that makes any difference cant say

Edited by pinky6225