is possible to have this mod without the test home ?

reason : if you started the game withoutĀ  a backstory in mind the house is immersion breaking.

or can you addĀ  a more immersive way to get the home ? ( immersive way for all type of characters )

i think remove the house is a more simple way

Ā 

1 hour ago, peit said:

is possible to have this mod without the test home ?

reason : if you started the game withoutĀ  a backstory in mind the house is immersion breaking.

or can you addĀ  a more immersive way to get the home ? ( immersive way for all type of characters )

i think remove the house is a more simple way

Ā 

Use ZAP 8.0Ā  Ā That is this mod without the house.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87801-zaz-animation-pack-v-80-2017-11-15/

Hello,

dear readers:-)

the zap 8.0 thread is again lost - this time I did not delete it and I think it is away forever, as far as ASHAL canĀ“t recall it. I also donĀ“t have any hint of hurting any forum- or thread-or community-rules and so I have to think, that it is a technically problem! Ashal got my message.

3 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hello,

dear readers:-)

the zap 8.0 thread is again lost - this time I did not delete it and I think it is away forever, as far as ASHAL canĀ“t recall it. I also donĀ“t have any hint of hurting any forum- or thread-or community-rules and so I have to think, that it is a technically problem! Ashal got my message.

Can't you like, upload the mod again?

About the ZAP8.0 thread:

Ā 

Ashal is about an hour informed and I hope he can find the thread and "lift" it back,

Ā 

----->>>Ā if this wonĀ“t succeed, we sadly can only continue, where it has ended, or start a fully new download: I favoured to open a new thread under the old download.)

Ā 

(sorry for such an "unlucky" situation, this time - I have not deleted somethingĀ :classic_angel:)

Ā 

8 hours ago, t.ara said:

About the ZAP8.0 thread:

Ā 

Ashal is about an hour informed and I hope he can find the thread and "lift" it back,

Ā 

----->>>Ā if this wonĀ“t succeed, we sadly can only continue, where it has ended, or start a fully new download: I favoured to open a new thread under the old download.)

Ā 

(sorry for such an "unlucky" situation, this time - I have not deleted somethingĀ :classic_angel:)

Ā 

It probably bugged out when it was deleted and restored the first time. Just upload it again, then you can post updates in the actual thread. If the thread gets found and restored just close it and link to the new one. The new version is coming soon anyways.

3 hours ago, p4nf1l0 said:

The key doesn't work to download in mega, please fix the download link man, thanks

Hi,

all downloads are working. No fix needed.

If you have troubles, try to start a download with a different browser.

And take care to get the fully key copied and pasted.

This has to work!

Ā 

Ā 

13 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hi,

all downloads are working. No fix needed.

If you have troubles, try to start a download with a different browser.

And take care to get the fully key copied and pasted.

This has to work!

Ā 

Ā 

This is the key? when entering this key it does not let me download, I hope you can help me, thanks

3j1t8jsqap09.jpg

2 hours ago, Lodakai said:

No... open the file with a text editor like notepad or wordpad.Ā  Ā Extract, Right click and open with (notepad/wordpad/etc...)

I use Notepad++, but is the same with notepad of windows or worpadĀ :confused: (too withĀ office word and wps writter),Ā I will stay with the desire to use this mod :bawling::bawling:, thanks for your help t.ara and Lodakai

10 minutes ago, p4nf1l0 said:

I use Notepad++, but is the same with notepad of windows or worpadĀ :confused: (too withĀ office word and wps writter),Ā I will stay with the desire to use this mod :bawling::bawling:, thanks for your help t.ara and Lodakai

I just opened it in notepad, ctrl+A and copy. But i did that in ZAP 8 not this but I think it should be the same.

46 minutes ago, p4nf1l0 said:

this can't be for real: notepad is as simple as is for reading txt files...copy first the link and wait for the mega page to open the page , then you are asked to put the key into the field...copy and paste the key with CTRL+C Ā and then : CTRL+P Ā (how itĀ“s done always and then press the download button...

Ā 

donĀ“t use difficult software, when easy stuff does it well...notepad ++ I only use under specific conditions (only then, if I search for lines!!)

good luck!

YouĀ“ll get it !!!

1 minute ago, t.ara said:

this can't be for real: notepad is as simple as is for reading txt files...copy first the link and wait for the mega page to open the page , then you are asked to put the key into the field...copy and paste the key with CTRL+C Ā and then : CTRL+P Ā (how itĀ“s done always and then press the download button...

Ā 

donĀ“t use difficult software, when easy stuff does it well...notepad ++ I only use under specific conditions (only then, if I search for lines!!)

good luck!

YouĀ“ll get it !!!

I just copied and pasted everything at once.

1 hour ago, p4nf1l0 said:

The garble at the end after 6UD should be replaced withĀ RMC3CRbyUA

Ā 

Blablabla6UDRMC3CRbyUA

After I got fooled the second-time by the "moderation-access-delete-button", the zap8-thread is again lost. My guilt, doesnĀ“t matter.

This thread can be used also for zap8, as long I have an update for zap8. Important messages or problems with the mod can be send by p.m., or you can put here, as long the zap-thread is down.

Ā 

7 hours ago, t.ara said:

After I got fooled the second-time by the "moderation-access-delete-button", the zap8-thread is again lost. My guilt, doesnĀ“t matter.

This thread can be used also for zap8, as long I have an update for zap8. Important messages or problems with the mod can be send by p.m., or you can put here, as long the zap-thread is down.

Ā 

This time we put the ball stretcher chain on you so you don't forget! =p

I can't blame you though... sometimes I do too much at once and if I don't have my coffee, I make dumb mistakes too.Ā  Ā It happens.