I´d look at the nps´s, not at the player-if the npc´s do fit, then you can scale your model by racemenu...is/should normally not be needed...and I only can advice not to use this function=do not use it-it can cause confusion!

The NPCs aligning correctly, and my character not, is what made me think my body settings were jacked. And work to correct them.

And I generally agree that Body Scales should be avoided, but there are some areas I find it works well. UUNP has no real "wrist" slider. But the skeleton seems to support multiple nodes to work with. The default wrists of UUNP and CBBE are way too thick, very "mannish," likely to avoid clipping/seam issues, but I can't stand them.

But Body Scales can make them tolerable. Left is near default. Right is modded.

post-70154-0-66184700-1509660153_thumb.jpgpost-70154-0-65639400-1509660154_thumb.jpg

However, after swapping to UUNP, I would occasionally notice a seam on the ankles and setnpcweight 100 did not fix it. This was completely nude mind you. I also had another seam, on the butt, which is likely due to the newer skeleton having multiple butt bones. Easy fix when I realized what the problem was.

The preset in the pictures still needs to be corrected, but my character doesn't spend a whole lot of time in static restraints. I prefer more mobile ones.

We can be really glad to have such a phantastic chance, to mod such a game........this is simply "modding"...I´m absolutly against it, to think that it has always to be "perfect"...can´t be more better without different options. That´s how it is:-)

I´m uploading a complete "new" version with cell-optimisation and all corrections, the testers gave me so far..

You should perhaps begin to create the whole body with 3dsm...nothing else you need;-)

I´d look at the nps´s, not at the player-if the npc´s do fit, then you can scale your model by racemenu...is/should normally not be needed...and I only can advice not to use this function=do not use it-it can cause confusion!

The NPCs aligning correctly, and my character not, is what made me think my body settings were jacked. And work to correct them.

And I generally agree that Body Scales should be avoided, but there are some areas I find it works well. UUNP has no real "wrist" slider. But the skeleton seems to support multiple nodes to work with. The default wrists of UUNP and CBBE are way too thick, very "mannish," likely to avoid clipping/seam issues, but I can't stand them.

But Body Scales can make them tolerable. Left is near default. Right is modded.

attachicon.gifArm1.jpgattachicon.gifArm2.jpg

However, after swapping to UUNP, I would occasionally notice a seam on the ankles and setnpcweight 100 did not fix it. This was completely nude mind you. I also had another seam, on the butt, which is likely due to the newer skeleton having multiple butt bones. Easy fix when I realized what the problem was.

The preset in the pictures still needs to be corrected, but my character doesn't spend a whole lot of time in static restraints. I prefer more mobile ones.

Latest version of the testversion:

-if you finally have installed the mod, you can manually replace the meshes-folder, the esm and then you can start again - (no complete uninstall/install necessary...)-new visitors please read the last  2 pages before testing...this is still a mod test, for users with experiences, who are able to reset their game again back, if needed.

- vampire coffin horizonale is fixed too....

-dance cages and -platform added 4x4 furniture randomly have to play dances

-another two errors:

a  ) - the (in between "well-known") rug is at least fixed ; and

b  )  -the complete carriage / cart was not visible, because of wrong pointed textures (that cart now takes it´s texture resources from the zap-pack)

DOWNLOAD BELOW

For users, who have the pack installed and like to do the corrections manually:

The carriage cart is in meshes zap-pack "static-objects"-stuff - "wheel" and then ZazCarriageWheelLess.nif...put the new nif into your correct folder ingame...

the carpet texture is inside the ZaZ textures- 011misc , rug100.dds  and rug100_n.dds , drag both to the folder of your game. The carpet is inside of the meshes-cages-folder "zbfGibbetTeleporterRug.nif".

p.s. the "wrist rope" will come with an official release

ZazAnimationPackV8.02017-11-03.rar

-"reactivated" (retextured) the doggie-belt-will be available by bodyslide with wristrope...

-"scarf wrist-bondage" with all best matching positions added (the mesh / texture) will be optimized in updates

-new waistrope and bodyrope-combination in the two well known textures (01 and 02)

...that´s it !

post-1454928-0-48927100-1509732089_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-42675200-1509746988_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-43096100-1509747052_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-29449200-1509747101_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-48722200-1509747147_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-99451800-1509748682_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-26072200-1509814261_thumb.jpg

I still have a lot of furniture anims that do not work well on the player: the camera appears to get locked inside or above the player, and it's impossible to zoom or pan around.

For the rest everything works well so far! I'm currently adding support for this version in HSH. Just one request: could you add a FormList please with all the furnitures on it? That makes things a bit easier in HSH (and potentially other mods).

I still have a lot of furniture anims that do not work well on the player: the camera appears to get locked inside or above the player, and it's impossible to zoom or pan around.

kann ich bestätigen

beim Verlassen der Möbel steckt man in ihnen fest

will man damit im CK arbeiten,bekommt man noch immer die Möbel von TUFP angezeigt,aber wenn man sie nutzen will,gibt es nur ein großes !

die dämliche Testzelle von TUFP gibt es noch immer,aber jetzt ist sie leer

tolle Show,jetzt können Zaira und ich wieder von vorne anfangen...hättest du nicht einfach deine Mod eigenständig unter dem alten Namen weiterführen können?

Auch finde ich das Ding komplett überladen...die Riesenkäfige,Tanzspots,zu große Hinrichtungsstätten etc lassen sich nur schwer bis gar nicht einbauen

entschlacke das Ding

Klasse statt Masse wäre besser gewesen...

den kaum nutzbaren Teil kannst du ja als extra Mod anbieten

Die Möbel selbst sehen Klasse aus,keine Frage

Hi,

I can´t confirm a camera problem...I have no idea how that can look like...

All cams are automatically same way fixed, like each other one, same on all furnitures. The exit of furnitures depends on the way, the furniture is made. If there is a collision with player, I added an exit-script (gibbets). And the rest is working like all original zap furnitures. The zap-rack here makes problems by exiting it. The horse of zap is creating nonsence by leaving it. The only furniture, that has exit-issures is the straight-upside rack...but not more as the zap-stuff has.

@nameless: keine frage, du hast leider tufp noch irgendwie in deinem setup. Vor allem muss alles andere ausgeschaltet werden...deiner beschreibung nach sieht es so aus, als ob da noch teile von tufp /zap mitlaufen, und das geht natürlich zum testen nicht. Der mod bleibt wie er ist. Und das material dieses mods ist wohl seit längerem bekannt. Jetzt daran kritik zu üben ist der falsche moment. Ich bin nämlich fertig. Und-wer damit nicht klar kommt...dem kann ich leider nicht helfen.

For the rest everything works well so far! I'm currently adding support for this version in HSH. Just one request: could you add a FormList please with all the furnitures on it? That makes things a bit easier in HSH (and potentially other mods).

Got this problem too. This is probably issue of camera node. Still, don't know why, this should not be skeleton problem, since im using XPMSE like t.ara. This, how it looks:

post-509222-0-12875000-1509750784_thumb.jpg

post-509222-0-65004200-1509750784_thumb.jpg

post-509222-0-58374400-1509750785_thumb.jpg

post-509222-0-65004500-1509750786_thumb.jpg

post-509222-0-58975300-1509750787_thumb.jpg

That´s the normal 1rd cam, upside down: -press "3" on the keyboard (sexLab-standard-option to change to 3rd-cam, is "bread and butter" for playing skyrim) and then you are really on (official skyrim-)  "3rd person"person. Maybe there are some other possibilities.

This is no issure, it´s simply the "1rd cam", directed into the ground.

1st: view from eyes

2nd: eyes to eyes

3rd: you see your character doing something but she/he´s not looking at you

Animations with dynamic-cam-directoring will kill the skyrim cam function and will lead to perspective deformations - this means that the gamer will have no other chance to reboot the game. I tested that (you can do lot of fine stuff with that-but not with my animation-setup in skyrim).

Zooming is on my sytem only possible in 3rd cam mode.

Got this problem too. This is probably issue of camera node. Still, don't know why, this should not be skeleton problem, since im using XPMSE like t.ara. This, how it looks:

That´s the normal 1rd cam, upside down: -press "3" on the keyboard (sexLab-standard-option to change to 3rd-cam, is "bread and butter" for playing skyrim) and then you are really on (official skyrim-)  "3rd person"person. Maybe there are some other possibilities.

This is no issure, it´s simply the "1rd cam", directed into the ground.

1st: view from eyes

2nd: eyes to eyes

3rd: you see your character doing something but she/he´s not looking at you

Animations with dynamic-cam-directoring will kill the skyrim cam function and will lead to perspective deformations - this means that the gamer will have no other chance to reboot the game. I tested that (you can do lot of fine stuff with that-but not in skyrim).

Zooming is on my sytem only possible in 3rd cam mode.

Just to define, what i understand under 3rd person view in Skyrim, is when i'm looking at my character's back and camera turn around her or with her's line of sight (like in battle). I don't use Immersive First Person View in current mods configuration, so i don't see my character's body in 1st person view. This is my 3rd camera view at screens. It stuck inside character's body and fixed in one position. Pressing "3" just enables free cam mode, i actually use it to see the animation. Musje has same problem.

A test on the new tester version.

One problem that I have noted in the last reply and I add screenshot for this now. When I exit from this kind of stocks chair, I will fall into the void.post-1155603-0-81282700-1509761703_thumb.png

And other issue that I have newly found.

1.The enter/exit gibbet carpet of those three huge gibbet does not work.

2.The enter/exit carpet ........post-1155603-0-33336500-1509761731_thumb.png

3.The well of the gibbet elevator in the pic above does not have collision.

4.Rope Up does not work.post-1155603-0-22370700-1509761715_thumb.png

5.I get stuck in the fire pile after exiting from the set fire animation.post-1155603-0-03634100-1509761744_thumb.png

6.The character will start animation just at the place she stands rather than move to the furniture. It will happen on those furniture with MA in their names.post-1155603-0-99268100-1509761689_thumb.png

7.Still not able to enter the smallest gibbet with door. When I want to enter it, I wipe away for a quite long distance.

PS. The horse is too big to ride in the test cell.

You should perhaps begin to create the whole body with 3dsm...nothing else you need;-)

I wish. I couldn't even get the nif export script to work with Blender and my 3DMax copy is about 10 years old. Will probably try and get back into it at some point. If anything, I'd like to be able to just modify a body to cheat my way into different animations.

after this is done, we can again start with alternative animations...that has been out of my focus, but now I want to create something for zap

Sounds good. I'm not in a huge rush and you've been busy. Just been failing my way through some UUNP conversions. I've backed up what I needed and am trying to get to some testing tonight with your latest version.

Also, kudos for making a Doggie Belt Bodyslide version. I had as well, but there's some clipping and I was too lazy to also create a _0 and _1 option in the CK.

EDIT: Really been spending too much time messing around trying to fix old savegames enough so they'll load and let me slap them into Familiar Faces (a mod I just found out about). Some of these saves are ooooold and really broken. The girl on the right, in my savegame, her mouth won't move. At all, even for dialog much less a gag. Fun stuff:

post-70154-0-62012900-1509767228_thumb.jpg

EDIT 2:

Was I supposed to be testing things? I broke my ESP, then fixed it by stripping out the (unneeded) dependency of TUFP. Then THAT still needed ZEP, so I pulled everything but the ZEP.esm and now it's not broken. Testing stuff sounded like a good idea, but I'd rather just post stuff. Like the following

https://gfycat.com/IlliterateBrokenKakarikis - Nice addition to the gallows BTW.

https://gfycat.com/GrouchyEnormousIrukandjijellyfish - I don't know why I like this one so much, or maybe I do.

https://gfycat.com/DecisiveTalkativeHamadryas - You know if she gets loose, we're in for some shit. This annoys me for giving up weight based workout normal maps. I plan to fix them, but I'm lazy. So, this will have to do for now.

https://gfycat.com/CriminalBoringIsabellinewheatear - Good lord, I'm not even incredibly into that but "wow", kudos.

https://gfycat.com/PlasticSmoggyChinchilla - The multiple animations are a good addition, but they seem to have issues locking up when switching. I can post about it more later.

https://gfycat.com/DecisiveTalkativeHamadryas

https://gfycat.com/ThirdRepentantAlpinegoat - a bit of gallows humor I guess.

Ok so, A. that branding animation is awesome. Plan to actually test it and hopefully post a webm soon.

B. the "Slave Mill" is crying for some kind of bound animation for it. Possibly hands forced straight back like you use for the ArmsFullyBound rope, and set it to repeat over and over. Also, girls aren't so happy with you right now. I was trying to spawn in some other girls to help test out the paired animations, but I think the lack of navmeshing was causing issues. I plan to spawn some furniture into better area later on.

post-70154-0-29955100-1509774542_thumb.jpg

"Rope up" and "Rope Down" is installed a little too high-if you jump and press "E", you have a chance to reach it...

The wells are checked for collision today. The horse will not be in a release, that has been a helper for myself (if you test activators, the game entry points can be important, and so I had sometimes to reach far standing furnitures-by horse more quick, logical, that you can´t ride all around)

FNIS-based animations are not the same like vanilla animations - let´s be very thankful, that we CAN add animations.

The slave - mill is a very difficult furniture itself. And it´s a vanilla furniture animation that can be used to train slaves-that´s all. I´m not so far to be able to understand, how this furniture is working for now. But I will in future. It´s simply difficult, if you can´t export ready created stuff with 3dsm into the game. I need a serious niF-exporter like there is one for 3d studio max 5 for oblivion !!! In that case I could start doing havok-clutter-but I´m not willed to straggle the whole day and weeks through one niF-file to watch out for errors.

I´ll turn that pyre about 180 degree and then you can leave backward out.

MA furniture is based on a script, that randomly chooses 1 of different animations to play it. I have no other way to realize them and here it is working well...I mean, what shall I change?...

Okay, then I´ll add the latest body slide adds for the doggie-belt and the new created waist rope....I´ll also create a waist rope together with a custom narrow collar and maybe some more body bondage as an alternative add on. UNP(HDT)-only for now...I´ll add a CBBE(HDT) version later.

I thought about a real tied leg effect-addition, so that walking and running is not possible anymore, if ankle-cuffs are equipped. (a new corresponding effect  will be: standing still/struggling with upper body, at least falling down...this would be more realistic, than to keep on running with cuffs) - the effect could be set only on new/alternative created cuffs, so that the mod-functions of the past will not get harmed. And new created mods can take it as a new function, keyword: isAnkleCuff / has AnkleEffect...(that´s of course a massive disaster for the player if such ankle cuffs are together used with wrist cuffs...if only ankle-cuffs are active, the player must have a chance to free himself...if the hands are fixed in front, the gamers should also may free himself...(ropes)...this function could be spending more possibilities to the gameplay...(future stuff).

TESTCELL is tescell...and no "garden of eden"!!!...if you create a load-door or portal to the cell, then you can enter it continuously with your "lovers"...(i´ ll not do it)

...but it will be very easy to change existing mods (bannered mare, whiterun brothel).....finally to get crazy nice locations to play in...and I´ll prepare a new city with a castle  that will of course use this resource.

The gallow animation is overtaken from a single mod from "d jans"´s gallows-mod here on LoversLab and the animation(s) is/are original, and will not be changed. I personally have no wish to create a different one.

This is an invitation to use this stuff too, expanded with personal taste, and depending on my knowledge on modding. When I began, it has not been planned to share it. It has been a coincidence, that my deleting request of the old zap6.22 thread resulted in a small-talk with a very nice moderator, to start this as an official mod again. And I told in the past, that i will not go on to updatet "tufp" any longer, same for the "offsets", because that stuff is done.

This is an alternative compact mod for all of you, who want to use the things I made under the zap-framework, ready to go. The furnitures and offsets are exactly the same, some stuff got new animations and some things have been optimized. Others are new. And you can at once see, what you like to use inside your mod, the furnitures come in a lot of different variations and can be copied into your beloved mod.

If you don´t like dances, let them away....I also do not like all stuff that comes with a mod...of course, pretty normal.

It´s absolutly normal, If you have no overview of the massive stuff at once, the handling will be better, the more often you use it. I don´t know how many parts have been added to the zap, but it´s a lot, not only furnitures !!

You can also place any of these furnitures yourself anywhere by using 

player.placeatme BASEID

You can get the baseid by targeting the furniture in the testcell while in console

Then you can use Cobb positioner or jaxons to move it around.  Works well

I like cobb because it shows you everything as it does in the CK

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74768/?

Use numberpad 5 to make it level with the ground then arrow keys to move it left right back forward.  page up page down for z axis.

yeay, I never used that - after jaxons positioner, I´m ready with that...idk...has confused my gameplay, if I go back and forward in my save-list....and an external storage of furniture can bring nonsence, if the suiting mod is deleted...I had one lonely door hanging in the air and the suiting mod long time has been deleted...it is hard to find the single spawned stuff and delete it finally.

I always want people to invite to work with CK...it´s really not difficult...take the tutorials of bethesda on youtube and you are fine. Adding  furnitures is really not difficult.

You can also place any of these furnitures yourself anywhere by using 

player.placeatme BASEID

You can get the baseid by targeting the furniture in the testcell while in console

Then you can use Cobb positioner or jaxons to move it around.  Works well

I like cobb because it shows you everything as it does in the CK

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74768/?

Use numberpad 5 to make it level with the ground then arrow keys to move it left right back forward.  page up page down for z axis.

post-30005-0-97481100-1509804104_thumb.jpgpost-30005-0-77393900-1509804139_thumb.jpgpost-30005-0-73881800-1509804155_thumb.jpg

Have Sofia attached to pole she walked up just fine.  Now part 2 summer skye walks off to the side on the first try and falls off...  reposition.. try 2 she succeeds

post-30005-0-66507900-1509804210_thumb.jpg

Mirielle on kneeling post worked just fine first try.

post-30005-0-91337600-1509804250_thumb.jpgpost-30005-0-67640500-1509804267_thumb.jpg

Ranger Triss playing the role of merian made it up on the first try as well to the gibbet... but if you notice, there was a light post in the way that I didn't notice was not a part of the stage.  My mistake.  she got in the post but then got knocked out because of the light post.  Removed it manually but could not get her back in.

post-30005-0-32801500-1509804385_thumb.jpgpost-30005-0-92538700-1509804393_thumb.jpg

So I call up Rias DXD and prepare her for auction!

post-30005-0-06038400-1509804432_thumb.jpgpost-30005-0-26392700-1509804453_thumb.jpg

But she wasn't having any of it.. she just walks off way to the right as if she wants to get on where summer skye is.. but then just says she cant.  Maybe Ranger Triss is still registered in the gibbet.

post-30005-0-36300000-1509804522_thumb.jpg

Still not a bad selection.. 3 of 4 with my own flaw causing an issue.   Who will you buy?   Rias is apparently not for sale =p

You should also consider this was not done in CK... all placed by hand over existing world navmeshes.. no navmesh of its own...  so any problems are my own.  This is a good test for this furniture I think,  to have something so complicated work so well just by placing it manually without any CK work done.  

ETA:  Also I directed every follower to use the same spot.. the front of the ramp to enter.   They found their own spots on their own... except for the last spot that Ranger triss fell out of.   And that one worked the first time even with an obstruction.

:-) very nice-so it means it works as I wanted it-fine!

thanks!

-i´ll little correct the whipping post marker to the right side...they are not hanging in the center, the victims...your "clan" isn´t too lucky about it´s? situation-indeed... :)..the furniture spends the right athmo for slave auction, isn´t it?

-and nice to see, that the slave pole´s animation is finally "locking" at the wanted animation-position...

..I corrected the errors so far I could solve them (naked activator is left..I´ll do that on a "beautiful day")

..bodyslide support for UNP(HDT), "doggie"-belt and "waist" and "body-rope" is also added and works even with my "round-female-actor"

UNP   HDT version

CBBE HDT version

i try to correct the elbow rope again-I have seen that it is looking bad on CBBE specially...(it´s very difficult to trim that to the right position)

post-1454928-0-06574500-1509817597_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-68518300-1509817616_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-48726000-1509817638_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-65224600-1509817670_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-49628600-1509817698_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-21031900-1509817729_thumb.jpg

ZAP8UNPHDT20171104.rar

ZAP8CBBEHDT20171104.rar