1. Is there a way to see the ZAP 8.0 changelog somewhere? After the ZAP thread was deleted I can not see the patch notes on the mod site :frown:

2. Are there new furnitures in ZAP 8.0 added to the furniture castle near Riverwood? The place is just too big too search manually, sorry :smiley:

3. I get the impression, that ZAP animation "Sexlab animation override" is ignoring the devices worn by the player most of the time.

I get better results with the Devious Devices Animation settings. 

Is that just how it is or am I doing something wrong?

For example, when the PC wears a yoke and I let ZAP handle the sexlab animations, the yoke is ignored, while the Devious Devices options always choose a Yoke Animation.

4. I heard of new "sex machines" in ZAP 8.0. Where can I find them? How can I use them? :smiley:

5. sorry for what happend to the ZAP thread. I know exactly how such things feel... some buttons are just stupid and some actions should be reversible. 

Is there no way for loverslab admins to recreate the thread from a backup? 

On 14.1.2018 at 11:43 AM, edtide25 said:

Hi, I was hoping if you know anything about BreastRopeExtreme not working with BodySlide? I get errors when I try to build the armor and its missing in preview button. Is there a fix? Sorry to hear about the thread got deleted. 

Hi, this should be fixed inside the next update...(ZAP8)

On 15.1.2018 at 10:53 PM, Themistocles1993 said:

Which one of these files is the main file? I only see patches and .txt files. Can someone help? I need this mod for the Bannered Mare Playground (purely For Academic Purposes, of course...)

TUFP 1.2

then overwrite with 1.3 (patch)

For the next BMISP I will base on zap 8, if you take something different (zap7), some stuff will simply not be there. TUFP will not be supported because we can better use zap 8. In special situations (Maria Eden setup for version 2.5), simply play with zap 7 and TUFP. In that case ME will spend enough locations.

25 minutes ago, Nymra said:

1. Is there a way to see the ZAP 8.0 changelog somewhere? After the ZAP thread was deleted I can not see the patch notes on the mod site :frown:

(Not for now...)

2. Are there new furnitures in ZAP 8.0 added to the furniture castle near Riverwood? The place is just too big too search manually, sorry :smiley:

(TUFP = furniture castle - V. 1.3 was the last version ... quite a lot stuff inside;-))

3. I get the impression, that ZAP animation "Sexlab animation override" is ignoring the devices worn by the player most of the time.

I get better results with the Devious Devices Animation settings. 

Is that just how it is or am I doing something wrong?

This is a question of the animations, not of the offsets. ZAP and sexLab work together like usually (v.6-7-8 = all the same)

For example, when the PC wears a yoke and I let ZAP handle the sexlab animations, the yoke is ignored, while the Devious Devices options always choose a Yoke Animation.

If the player has the "weared yoke" keyword, then sexLab is playing the only suiting animations during sex, so that the weared item makes sence. I don´t have any info, how far DD stuff works with sexLab together, sorry (in the past DD was very much leaning on DeviousCursedLoot, that worked with offsets/body-orientated restraints who used massively the-clothing slots. If zap offset items are ignored during sex, there may be a different mod corrupting the animations of sexLab with zap together, or harming the slot-mechanic of zap. In other words: sexLab and zap should work well together.

4. I heard of new "sex machines" in ZAP 8.0. Where can I find them? How can I use them? :smiley:

Inside of new locations will be some of this devices: Inside of the bannered mare, I put two of them and also the "milky-way-machine" is inside. 

Or alternativly you use a "placer", but this info I can´t concrete.

5. sorry for what happend to the ZAP thread. I know exactly how such things feel... some buttons are just stupid and some actions should be reversible. 

Is there no way for loverslab admins to recreate the thread from a backup? 

Not nessessary anymore. In some weeks/days, I´ll actualize some old and the existing mods, so that you can play in some new locations whatever u like, together with an zap update.

I´ll try my best to "!reanimate!" the older stuff so that it is interesting again and there are also new things coming slowly. I also will bring up interesting stuff from oblivion for LL-gamers.

10 hours ago, SiegfreidZ said:

So, Zaz 8 doesn't have the furniture playgrounds, but also doesn't allow the older TUFP to work, right? How can I see and use the playground while also using Zaz 8?

This can´t be used together, TUFP´s castle is a testzone - it was not planned from me to be a real castle-mod .There´s no real castle-architecture in skyrim, like oblivion had.

This will change in future as I have successfully converted most of the obivion stuff to be usable also inside of skyrim - and soon there will be a serious castle with zap-8 , of course, this needs a little time. The meshes are done, textures are done, ....in some weeks I will probably start with some custom stuff (cities and castles).

As you see from the pic it´s a mix of oblivion and skyrim (whiterun-tundra: test-field for my converted meshes)

TESV 2017-09-28 19-41-08-62.jpg

TESV 2017-09-28 19-31-01-19.jpg

I'm trying to install, but when I run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, I keep getting the message:

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  1330 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\TaraFurniturePack\FNIS_TaraFurniturePack_List.txt):  AAprefix zbx

How do I resolve this?

2 hours ago, HermausMoron said:

I'm trying to install, but when I run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, I keep getting the message:

How do I resolve this?

Hi,

maybe you have two mods with the same animation content. Maybe you have zep installed-install the version for TUFP please.

12 hours ago, t.ara said:

ZAP8-content-extension: (NOT TUFP!)

It has not been possible to reach the author from this clothing, called "NINI"  - cloth-name is: "asylum clothing"...(straight-jacket)

I´d ask for permission to overtake it with serious framework-mechanics to zap. Maybe somebody knows about this stuff a little more - or want to help...

The function of the cloth is perfect and could be used for future "clothing-stuff", to let the character use furniture (that are suiting!!), without leaving the pose.

I made this mod work with bodyslide, so that it is use-able for any character-shape now (the original mod has a markant mistake and doesn´t really work with differeent body-weights)...another stuff could befollowing, like mummifying and different restraint-clothes for the upper body...

Anyway this would be a fine stuff for zap....

TESV 2018-01-21 23-37-44-78.jpg

TESV 2018-01-21 23-33-50-40.jpg

TESV 2018-01-21 23-32-59-80.jpg

TESV 2018-01-21 23-38-49-13.jpg

I already have that clothing in game and can confirm that it looks and works well.  If you can get permissions, that would be great!

On 27. Januar 2018 at 1:39 PM, Nymra said:

Can u link me? I am confused now and dont know where to find it.

Do you mean the changelog for Zap 8? 

No, zap8-thread...is again down...-same like last time, when it got again activated....let´s forget that, I open a fully NEW download soon...

On 16.11.2017 at 1:31 PM, t.ara said:

Hi

Hey t.ara,

can you tell me how I can fix misaligned PC/NPC in bondage furniture?

Misalignement usually happens when a mod forces the NPC into the furniture (most BDSM mods do that as decoration), but they never really align well. 

This is so immersion breaking, I cannot ignore it any longer and I am desperatly searching for a fix now :frown:

Happens also when the player is forced into furniture /X-Cross for example/ by a mod. 
When using the furniture with "E", usually the alignment works.

Can you tell me what may cause this? And if there is a fix? Or if you can make a fix?

Like if the system would check if the furniture and the bound actor have the same axis? 

6 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Hey t.ara,

can you tell me how I can fix misaligned PC/NPC in bondage furniture?

Misalignement usually happens when a mod forces the NPC into the furniture (most BDSM mods do that as decoration), but they never really align well. 

This is so immersion breaking, I cannot ignore it any longer and I am desperatly searching for a fix now :frown:

Happens also when the player is forced into furniture /X-Cross for example/ by a mod. 
When using the furniture with "E", usually the alignment works.

Can you tell me what may cause this? And if there is a fix? Or if you can make a fix?

Like if the system would check if the furniture and the bound actor have the same axis? 

hi,

no way without a code under fins ... the furniture and character are 100 % in alignment like the vanilla stuff, the misalignment is the animation-MOD so far;-))

Ask bethesda for their animation tool!:-))

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

hi,

no way without a code under fins ... the furniture and character are 100 % in alignment like the vanilla stuff, the misalignment is the animation-MOD so far;-))

Ask bethesda for their animation tool!:-))

Hmm, I see. Damn.

I just wonder, because the Display Model mod achieves it without problems... at least I never had a misalignement there, even when I left the NPCs bound and left to come back later. Hmm.

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

Hmm, I see. Damn.

I just wonder, because the Display Model mod achieves it without problems... at least I never had a misalignement there, even when I left the NPCs bound and left to come back later. Hmm.

DM is working different and is not using existing furnitures. Nor can it be used as a resource. It´s a closed up mod working on it´s own script. Misalignment is maybe caused by using different mods together. As I test with new npc the furnitures, I do have very less time a misalignment. If the cell is resetted well, furniture use on npc is working fine. I´m working inside a cell with 2 npcs, that are using excessive a bunch of furnitures and they do suit allright,  -sometimes not perfect, but that´s fairly normal.

From my personal point of view it´s again NONSENCE to script the game for the furniture-alignment, only because the modded simple animations and poses don´t work straight like the internal havok behavior and to force again more stress on papyrus, for an error, that could be solved by using the official havok-behavior integration would result into higher papyrus-use. But for normal, most of the quest-mods don´t let npcs use for normal any furniture.