On 10.11.2017 at 3:16 PM, Jappa123 said:

So there is still a lot to do before zap8.0 will be officialy released? like more then one week or not? asking because dont know if i should install test version now or new version is coming really  soon?

Please wait for the page to be fully exchanged, then we´ll start - meanwhile I´ll exchange, optimize and add some different stuff...;-)

(if you can´t wait, then create a test-partition for yourself)

...so now I can again insert some lines...fine!

Edited by t.ara

Total Access for the Offset animations is ready...

You can now mix up to 3 parallel used items to create the rope-bondage you want to see:

The pictures show the "waist"-rope with "body-rope" and the "wrist-rope" pose. Instead of the "wrist-rope", you can also use the "arms-to-the-back" pose or the "wrist-and-elbow" combination: this combinations create mixed animations, because now, you can use the waist-rope combintations bound to it´s keyword, that uses the hands to front animation, or you can simply use the waist-rope combinations without the "wrist-cuff"-attribute so that you get different offset-poses...a least to say: -all combinations, what make sense are now possible...!!!

Edited by t.ara
9 hours ago, t.ara said:

Yes, captain, ropes have it´s skin results...! I try to create it a little more sexy.

And I´ll try to get a little more higher quality onto the "body"-rope to work against the bodyslide stretch distortion (what is nearly impossible), but I´ll again experimentate with it a little...

finally I´ll try to add a leg-rope, but I can´t promise, if that will be fine...

Yesterday, I got the impression, that now zap can handle all the fine sorts of rope-bondage, that I wanted to add in the past, to realize a beautiful set of ropes to be working in skyrim: You have now a lot of options and I think it´s really spending new possibilities to the gameplay.

And I ´ll optimize some furnitures.

...creating the suiting cbbe version then after, (enough to do)....

Just a suggestion, but have you thought about adding a crotch rope to the default waist rope? I ask because it seems like something that would fit so well with it.

Something like that i had made in the past-it wasn´t looking fine...maybe later in an update, I´ll try it again...(scrotch-rope)...also better to let for the first time some room, to learn to use the stuff-lot of new foreign stuff now inside...quickly you can loose the overview....

Edited by t.ara

The zap 8.0 test is successfully finished.

All new furnitures are now registered and can be played with "older mods" as well as with new mods. I can guarantee a fully-compatibility with zap 7.0.

TESV 2017-11-14 16-27-45-63.jpg

Edited by t.ara

Great :grin:. I did some testing with PAH and Home Sweet Home and it worked pretty well, though I had to add furniture using player.placeatme and then move it with Jaxonz. I used add item menu for the items as Zaz Craft does not support the new items and everything worked flawlessly.

The only issue that I found: I spawned the strappando furniture and put one of my slaves inside it. After removing the slave from that furniture the slave is somehow bugged, whenever I enter the area or even when I just load a game the slave teleports to the location where the furniture was (I have since removed it using markfordelete and disable). May have been user error from my side, or may be some script that tries to move the NPC into the furniture on game load / attach zone that was not cleaned up.

[Edit] I tried some other furniture e.g. various bondage poles and did not notify similar problems with them. Either that furniture is set up differently or I just had bad luck.

Edited by Kharos
fix typo and add note about other furniture
3 hours ago, Kharos said:

Great :grin:. I did some testing with PAH and Home Sweet Home and it worked pretty well, though I had to add furniture using player.placeatme and then move it with Jaxonz. I used add item menu for the items as Zaz Craft does not support the new items and everything worked flawlessly.

The only issue that I found: I spawned the strappando furniture and put one of my slaves inside it. After removing the slave from that furniture the slave is somehow bugged, whenever I enter the area or even when I just load a game the slave teleports to the location where the furniture was (I have since removed it using markfordelete and disable). May have been user error from my side, or may be some script that tries to move the NPC into the furniture on game load / attach zone that was not cleaned up.

[Edit] I tried some other furniture e.g. various bondage poles and did not notify similar problems with them. Either that furniture is set up differently or I just had bad luck.

Hello;-)

the animations of the before going versions cause an error if called twice or third time by a quest-mod, because the table of the new contence was not in sequence with the framework and so the mod ran into trouble, so much-that furniture animations were fully exchanged with not suiting ones-this problematic has now been fixed. ALL furnitures are now exactly working like the original zap furnitures. This error has been caused, because I added a huge amount of furnitures and left the framework settings ignored. I can luckily tell, that I knew from the beginning about this massive errors and what I had to do, to fix it:-)

Edited by t.ara
2 hours ago, Kharos said:

This is actually a ghosting situation caused when using PAH-HSH..   I find that if you take the slave out of the system (It's time to hit the road)  leave the zone... re-enter the zone and place the slave back into their cell they will stop remembering the ghosted location.   You must do this with their trainer as well.   This also happens with cells, wall markers, bedroom markers, and home markers.

some texture corrections...

.."bondage tree 01"  now with much more better ropes...

..and a new outdoor-furniture (custom-x-cross-compatible...and of course back-and face to face....advantage here : "x-cross-whipping from all sides")

TESV 2017-11-15 15-49-55-35.jpg

Edited by t.ara
3 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Nice!

Will you update your home/bannered mare mods with new zap?

Hello, Jappa;-)

Of course I´ll update all mods to the new sets...

And hopefully I´m ready with the furnitures for the next time:-))

ZAP 8.0 CBBE  upload in progress.........:face_cat::chips::cakeslice::wine:....375MB / ZIP-filed

ZAP 8.0 UUNP  upload in progress........:face_cat::chips::cakeslice::wine:....475MB / ZIP-filed

(the file-size-difference happens, because CBBE-HDT-shape-data is (much) more less than the UUNP-HDT-version contains)

(the download will be available within a fully new thread-....this thread has been an info-thread for the stuff I did the last day(s), weeks and ....)

Edited by t.ara
2 hours ago, SuperNixon said:

Is there anyway to get a working link to the download link again? I'm wanting to try a mod that uses ZEP however from what I understand ZaZ 8.0 doen't work with it.

Check this post on making ZAP 8 compatible with zep...  it should fix the scripts theoretically.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87801-zaz-animation-pack-v-80-2017-11-15/?do=findComment&comment=2059100