Hi,i have question:
1) If I have ZaZAP7.0, I need to delete this version or I can just drop it with a replacement
2) Howe i can test new device?"Lost Secret Castle" steel have all new device?
I did not follow the topic, sometimes I look in anticipation of a new version

The reason: if your (3rd)cam hits into the "virtual" water(...), then the animation gets interrupted or exchanged and the "keyword-mix" is playing the MM...this is only a "glitch"....nice, that you got that-not so easy to see that....furniture is properly programmed:-)

Anyway THANKS !!

You stay please on TUFP. The zap8.0 is for testing. You can´t mix both.

For testing zap8, you have to deinstall 3 mods: TUFP, zap7 and the (my) offset-pack.

Zap 8.0 is gulping all my resources into the pack, nothing wild:-)

"the lost castle of secret" was a nice idea, but from my point of view now, I´m quite glad with the next step.

TUFP 1.3 is the last version, specially made for (and with the team of) maria eden 2.5.

Hi,i have question:
1) If I have ZaZAP7.0, I need to delete this version or I can just drop it with a replacement
2) Howe i can test new device?"Lost Secret Castle" steel have all new device?
I did not follow the topic, sometimes I look in anticipation of a new version

no..have a look more higher:-)

This is strange.. my coffin worked fine.  But I spawned it.. maybe there is a hidden activator in ZBFTEST... I will go check..

post-30005-0-10676700-1509837950_thumb.jpgpost-30005-0-41371600-1509837962_thumb.jpgpost-30005-0-15366900-1509837971_thumb.jpgpost-30005-0-65965400-1509837981_thumb.jpg

Yea, I get normal animations with only small alignment problems.  But trying a few times they get aligned fairly close.  Maybe due to lag in scripts, and also no navmesh and I used this follower.

post-30005-0-83274900-1509838046_thumb.jpg

Is this water supposed to be floating nowhere?   Or maybe the horse really needed to go badly.

and yes sleeping bags upside down for me too.

post-30005-0-08109800-1509838126_thumb.jpg

Hi, mariulin,

yes, but I think we let it with the "sleeping bags" as is, this furniture is an old reminding of nosdregamon;-)...."overtuned" is cool;-)

-the horse is gone in the last version

-ups,now I know what you mean-sorry....you want that I turn the direction of the sleeping-bag - yes...I´ll check it out...

(automatically translated)
To note (version 11-04):
-For the glass coffin does the wrong animation.
-The animations on sleeping bags are overturned.

We will do some new glass coffins with different colors, little bigger and then you MUST chose, what to take;-)

And if she has "afro-look" ....?!;-)..of course, you are right, the coffin is a little too small....

for the coffin, we need a correct clothing...the marriage-kit is coming quite close, but has to be cleaned:-)

I tested the branding animation in a cell with a navmesh. Animations don't seem to sync due to the way the furniture is handled. Also, since using a furniture causes the actor to sheath a weapon, it won't stay in the hand.

Just a suggestion, you could possibly make it automated like the fuckingmachines. Maybe just a floating (and glowing) branding iron. I don't know, I'm just spitballing.

I got your PM. I need to send some files your way. So, I don't use a bodyslide preset. I just moved over to the 7B All-in-one UUNP special (so, just 7B) and went crazy with the UUNP sliders. But I also need to just do another facegen export of my character. I SUCK with a character creator, but I worked my ass off for my characters. If I blow them into a Racemenu preset (the actual "race" presets) again, I can apply the face data without anything else, like my shitty Body Scale setting which won't go away.

Let me zip up my presets and send them to you. You can beat on them with a hammer. I am hoping in the near future to make a "CCsdumbasscharacter.esp" that contains all my stuff for personal use because I am so bad at this I CONSTANTLY overwrite the little bits of good work I actually do.

The slave - mill is a very difficult furniture itself. And it´s a vanilla furniture animation that can be used to train slaves-that´s all. I´m not so far to be able to understand, how this furniture is working for now. But I will in future. It´s simply difficult, if you can´t export ready created stuff with 3dsm into the game. I need a serious niF-exporter like there is one for 3d studio max 5 for oblivion !!! In that case I could start doing havok-clutter-but I´m not willed to straggle the whole day and weeks through one niF-file to watch out for errors.

I thought about a real tied leg effect-addition, so that walking and running is not possible anymore, if ankle-cuffs are equipped. (a new corresponding effect  will be: standing still/struggling with upper body, at least falling down...this would be more realistic, than to keep on running with cuffs) - the effect could be set only on new/alternative created cuffs, so that the mod-functions of the past will not get harmed. And new created mods can take it as a new function, keyword: isAnkleCuff / has AnkleEffect...(that´s of course a massive disaster for the player if such ankle cuffs are together used with wrist cuffs...if only ankle-cuffs are active, the player must have a chance to free himself...if the hands are fixed in front, the gamers should also may free himself...(ropes)...this function could be spending more possibilities to the gameplay...(future stuff).

TESTCELL is tescell...and no "garden of eden"!!!...if you create a load-door or portal to the cell, then you can enter it continuously with your "lovers"...(i´ ll not do it)

...but it will be very easy to change existing mods (bannered mare, whiterun brothel).....finally to get crazy nice locations to play in...and I´ll prepare a new city with a castle  that will of course use this resource.

This is an invitation to use this stuff too, expanded with personal taste, and depending on my knowledge on modding. When I began, it has not been planned to share it. It has been a coincidence, that my deleting request of the old zap6.22 thread resulted in a small-talk with a very nice moderator, to start this as an official mod again. And I told in the past, that i will not go on to updatet "tufp" any longer, same for the "offsets", because that stuff is done.

This is an alternative compact mod for all of you, who want to use the things I made under the zap-framework, ready to go. The furnitures and offsets are exactly the same, some stuff got new animations and some things have been optimized. Others are new. And you can at once see, what you like to use inside your mod, the furnitures come in a lot of different variations and can be copied into your beloved mod.

I hate this fancy ass "MS Word" style quote system where there's a lot of shit behind the scenes I can't see. Maybe there's a way to get back to a plain text editor and maybe I'm too hammer to figure it out. Whatever, I'm breaking your quote up this way and will talk about... some things:

1. Sucks about the slave mill. I personally am just a fan of immersive shit like "slaves forced to do slave thing, while also bound." Just for background stuff.

2. ZEP had something like this with a struggle collar. It kept you in place and played an animation. You could use something like an enchantment that applied the FNISAA, but expired after a certain amount of time. I've been (well, was) working on something like this to make my own devious type equips. Equip a shitload of rope bonds with an expiring enchantment. While it was active, you could not activate or open your inventory. So, no way to remove them. Enchant expiration script is to renable playercontrols. That was the part I was stuck at, then I fucked my ESP up because "modding while drunk" (you can see why I don't mod for other people).

What I WANTED to do was what you were talking about. Ok, so you get tied up and can't move. BUT you have WASD movement keys. And you hit them in no real order, but for a certain amount of time, and that means you struggle out of the ropes. Each press/hold of W,A,S, or D played another ZAPstruggle animation. I just couldn't figure out how to tie a parent script contained in a quest to a child script on an equip to make the registerforkeypress event fire. The ONE post I found about it was like "nevermind, I figured it out."

And then I was mad.

3. I don't know what went on if you're referencing that old school blowout about the original updates for ZaZ but I just want to say MCChris and Xaz did amazing work, but those guys are gone now, or maybe not gone but you're here and working, and you've obviously got the chops to add some shit into the BDSM base and take over the project. If some shit gets broke, whatever man this is modding, shit happens. So, I say: rock on.

for the branding and guilloutine / gallow could be taken the head chop-script, without a script you can´t synchronize the animations...that should work. The branding scene was made once for maria eden. For the guillotine, the activator has to be pulled instead of the chopping. This can be made with any animation from vanilla idles. I personally don´t have much interest in this stuff, so I let it without setting this three things up inside of the test cell. An example can be found in the vanilla gameplay. By exchanging the character animations with suiting new idles, it should be working. The script for a working guillotine has to activate the activator, instead of starting the executioner´s animation. The actors must have suiting AI packs and be linked (guard and executioner) and both of them need to have the keyword for their right position on the furniture. The branding has lot of options, animations of that furniture I did not create.

-anyway, I have to test the stuff and want to have it work as before-and that means, play this with quests...I for sure await the same mechanics as before

-testing is not been finished

I´ll create one for you... ...and I will try to fix the elbow ropes for both body-types....

Nice!  if you find any time, also a stripper pole in glass would be useful I think as well.  But maybe as a wishlist, I know there is too much other stuff to do right now.

Hopefully tomorrow the site upgrade will go smoothly

Heyho,

ich hab ne Frage: für ein "normales" kinky Gameplay (was ist hier schon normal? :D ), bringt es mir irgendetwas, ZAP 7.0 mit ZEP gegen dein ZAP 8.0 zu tauschen? Also werden all diese zusätzlichen Spielsachen auch irgendwo außerhalb der Testkammer verfügbar sein? Ich habe, als ich die letzten paar Seiten überflog, gesehen, dass offenbar ein paar Funktionen deines ZAP dynamisch in einem Badehaus geladen wurden.

Werden also auch bei anderen Mods, die auf ZAP zugreifen, dynamisch ein paar der Dinge ausgetauscht oder müsste ich dafür warten, bis die anderen Mods sich anpassen? Falls das nämlich so ist, würde ich erstmal bei ZAP 7.0 bleiben und im Zweifel in einem kleinen extra Setup dein Möbelhaus durchstreifen  ;)

T.ara

This is an absolutely amazing collection of items! I've been thru it 3 times now, and I keep finding things that I missed. Thank you for all your ideas and the work you did to put them into Skyrim. I can't wait to see how different mods use these.

For personal use, I'm thinking about making a copy of an existing building after renaming and saving it in CK, and modifying it with several of your "toys". I've been wanting to learn to use the CK, and now I've got a reason to.

Again, thanks for all your work.

Dales69

Hi, everything okay, I´ll check out the animation with the glass-box again....if there´s an issuer, I´ll find it...

Dales, this is a good news and you may watch the bethesda tutorials for CK...and you can at once create a first mod and put your beloved "furnitures" and stuff into...

My work has not finished, but I wanted to take care now little more about different things, this oblivion-parts are "crying" to be inside of sky rim...specially I want a castle, with secret places and walls with narrow secret gateways and things, that only can be done by modding, because the majors can´t set too much time into such stuff.

Yes, choose a house you want, (copy-cell) and then get rid of quested contence and the characters first...or take some of my empty houses for a start-you can also download the empty houses and use the meshes inside your mod-fine:-))

I´ll check that furniture (glass-coffin) again...

CTD inside the test zone...if possible, create a picture where u have been, what you have done, what you have looked at...randomly means from my point of view, that it has not to do with the mod specially, with no object of the mod...what is with C:_T:_D:_ , if you are away from the cell?...it´s now important to localize a reason - and what mods/ what is running parallel beside? 

attachicon.gifSkyrim 2017_11_5 19_45_42.pngSame problem with someone above on the glass coffin: Wrong animation or wrong place,,, And randomly got CTD in the test zone.

Hallo,

bitte nicht installieren, das pack ist in der probephase.

Dieser mod ist zap7.0 mit einer furniture und offseterweiterung, weiter nichts. Dennoch muss sichergestellt sein, dass alle neuen, ins Spiel gebrachten teile auch ordentlich funktionieren...und das wird gerade probiert.

Im weiteren Verlauf teste ich dann mit ein paar schönen questmods, wie der mod dann im Verbund reagiert und ob alles, wie von zap her bekannt ist, planmäßig funktioniert.

Du kannst das pack gerne testen, am besten mit einem quest- mod-hierbei  geht es nicht darum, neue furnitures zu sehen, sondern sicher zu stellen, dass das material, das bisher bekannt ist, wie gewohnt funktioniert.

Der mod is eine resource und bringt natürlich keine furntures automatisch in die skyrim welt. Dazu muss ein Spielbereich mit diesem stuff vorbereitet werden - oder, Du nutzt einen "object-spawner" und stellst die furnitures Deiner Wahl einfach irgendwo auf.

"Extra-setup" ist eine gute Idee.

Heyho,

ich hab ne Frage: für ein "normales" kinky Gameplay (was ist hier schon normal? :D ), bringt es mir irgendetwas, ZAP 7.0 mit ZEP gegen dein ZAP 8.0 zu tauschen? Also werden all diese zusätzlichen Spielsachen auch irgendwo außerhalb der Testkammer verfügbar sein? Ich habe, als ich die letzten paar Seiten überflog, gesehen, dass offenbar ein paar Funktionen deines ZAP dynamisch in einem Badehaus geladen wurden.

Werden also auch bei anderen Mods, die auf ZAP zugreifen, dynamisch ein paar der Dinge ausgetauscht oder müsste ich dafür warten, bis die anderen Mods sich anpassen? Falls das nämlich so ist, würde ich erstmal bei ZAP 7.0 bleiben und im Zweifel in einem kleinen extra Setup dein Möbelhaus durchstreifen  ;)

few questions:

I've read 4 pages but didn t find answers:

1) i have previous versions (1.2 with 1.3 patch).

Do i still need a clean save for the update?

2) is this still compatible with devious framework patch?

3) what the stuff about zaz 8.0? i still see the version 7 in ownload section.

Have it been already released or is ist about to be?

Ty a lot. 

Very nice work t.ara. Some minor problems where the height of my female models does somehow not agree with the restraints by a few centimeters - it does work for other restraints. I am using UUNP with UNP preset and afaik no mods that modify vanilla race height. Maybe a scaling issue? Will try to see if I find a pattern.

Bug: The BodySlide files are missing (there is no `CalienteTools\BodySlide` folder at all, you seem to have missed that folder when converting from your offset pack), so waist ropes and body ropes are not showing up  correctly.

Also PS: You missed the obvious opportunity to include a strappado variant of 'chained under the gallows' wink.png .

[Edit]

- Copying over the `CalienteTools\BodySlide` folder from offset pack and then running bodyslide fixed the above bug.

- You might want to add your new restraints to one of the chests in ZbfTestZone for easier testing.

- The furniture problem is a problem with race sizes. According to UESP, Breton females have a height of 0.95; Altmer females 1.08; Imperial females 1.00. If you look at the attached files, the Breton is clearly too small, and the Altmer is clearly too tall. The Imperial is slightly too small. A height of 1.01 or 1.02 would probably be perfect.

post-406810-0-77158700-1509901198_thumb.jpg

post-406810-0-37467400-1509901207_thumb.jpg

post-406810-0-78746100-1509901216_thumb.jpg

post-406810-0-23782500-1509901231_thumb.jpg

post-406810-0-41972300-1509901237_thumb.jpg

post-406810-0-08918900-1509901243_thumb.jpg

few questions:

I've read 4 pages but didn t find answers:

1) i have previous versions (1.2 with 1.3 patch).

Do i still need a clean save for the update?

2) is this still compatible with devious framework patch?

3) what the stuff about zaz 8.0? i still see the version 7 in ownload section.

Have it been already released or is ist about to be?

Ty a lot. 

1) Zap 8 is in testing phase and not yet ready for release.   It was posted here to find problems before presenting it for others for regular gameplay. It will not work with TUFP.  They will act as 2 separate mods with different functions, so you should not update if you are using TUFP... even to test.  Zap 8 will include all of TUFP furniture with some changes to make it more of a framework.

2) It works with devious framework so far, but all the mod authors will probably review it and create their own updates if necessary.  This is the purpose of the testing is also for others to find problems such as this. So the answer is.. maybe.  Right now it does not work correctly with ZEP.

3) zap 8 is posted a few pages back in a post from T.ara.. but you should not worry about it for now unless you want to test it for T.ara.   It will not work in your game if you are using TUFP.

Hi, thanks for the response,

I can´t solve the heights problem for all races or player´s character. Some pages before, I have given examples, how to solve such issures, this new stuff (also x-crosses and new pillories) orientate on the nord-female character...and every furniture has got the "race to scale" function, more is not possible to do.

I thought I have copied the caliente´s stuff inside (the old waist rope is not here in this pack anymore)...You have to run bodyslide and "BATCH-BUILD" the new items, so that they get be written to the esm-pointed folders (for unp is it z-assessoires-restraits-"ropeshakles-".... and for cbbe is it the "clothes" - folder)

p.s. best furnitures are those, who don´t use such a trimming:-)

Very nice work t.ara. Some minor problems where the height of my female models does somehow not agree with the restraints by a few centimeters - it does work for other restraints. I am using UUNP with UNP preset and afaik no mods that modify vanilla race height. Maybe a scaling issue? Will try to see if I find a pattern.

Bug: The BodySlide files are missing (there is no `CalienteTools\BodySlide` folder at all, you seem to have missed that folder when converting from your offset pack), so waist ropes and body ropes are not showing up  correctly.

Also PS: You missed the obvious opportunity to include a strappado variant of 'chained under the gallows' wink.png .

[Edit]

- Copying over the `CalienteTools\BodySlide` folder from offset pack and then running bodyslide fixed the above bug.

- You might want to add your new restraints to one of the chests in ZbfTestZone for easier testing.

- The furniture problem is a problem with race sizes. According to UESP, Breton females have a height of 0.95; Altmer females 1.08; Imperial females 1.00. If you look at the attached files, the Breton is clearly too small, and the Altmer is clearly too tall. The Imperial is slightly too small. A height of 1.01 or 1.02 would probably be perfect.

(automatically translated)

Using pyre involves a certain amount of personal risk.

It is strongly recommended to use fire-resistant clothing.

In some ways, that structure with X-poles prevents you from escaping the warm embrace of the flames; so as not to leave the pens I had to jump in the pier and go out on the other side.

post-733813-0-98807400-1509907706_thumb.jpg

post-733813-0-75674100-1509907734_thumb.jpg

Hello, I wanna ask if somebody could point me to an early version of the mod because I have a problem installing the v1.2 (I use NMM) and I wanna see all the stuff ingame before going an try to solve the instalation problem since I dont know much about this kind of errors. I tried the ones in the download page but all of the pre v1.2 give me the "Sorry we coundt find that" page.

Sorry if I missed something obvious and thanks in advance.