rgordonjr Posted January 20, 2018 Posted January 20, 2018 Has anyone had any problems when attempting to change to the Gen4? I found the terminal in the lab and I can change between gen 1 - 3 with no issues. As soon as I attempt to change to the Gen 4 though I CTD. I am using MO v2.1.1 Load Order / Mod list Spoiler # This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer. Fallout4.esm DLCRobot.esm DLCworkshop01.esm DLCCoast.esm DLCworkshop02.esm DLCworkshop03.esm DLCNukaWorld.esm ccbgsfo4001-pipboy(black).esl ccbgsfo4003-pipboy(camo01).esl ccbgsfo4004-pipboy(camo02).esl ccbgsfo4014-pipboy(white).esl ccbgsfo4020-powerarmorskin(black).esl ccbgsfo4022-powerarmorskin(camo01).esl ccbgsfo4023-powerarmorskin(camo02).esl ccbgsfo4033-powerarmorskinwhite.esl ccbgsfo4038-horsearmor.esl ccgcafo4001-factionws01army.esl ccgcafo4007-factionws07hrflames.esl Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp HUDFramework.esm ArmorKeywords.esm Homemaker.esm Loads.esm CROSS_CosmeticFramework.esm XDI.esm A.S.I.A..esm TERAChristmasOutfits.esl JamaicaEx.esl SpectacleEx.esl NAC.esm SanctuaryEx.esl SunshineEx.esl CroupManorEx.esl SlogEx.esl CovenantEx.esl BunkerHillEx.esl StarlightDriveEx.esl HangManEx.esl KingsportEx.esl WarwickEx.esl SommervilleEx.esl RedRocketEx.esl CastleEx.esl MurkWaterEx.esl TenPinesEx.esl AbernathyEx.esl EgretToursEx.esl TaffingtonEx.esl FinchEx.esl GreenTopEx.esl GrayGardenEx.esl OberlandEx.esl BostonAirportEx.esl NewCalibers.esp CountyCrossingEx.esl NordhagenEx.esl CoastalCottageEx.esl SimSettlements.esm ZimonjaEx.esl CROSS_BreakActionLaser.esl EchoLakeEx.esl LongfellowEx.esl NationalParkEx.esl DaltonFarmEx.esl NukaWorldRedRocketEx.esl SimSettlements_IDEKsLogisticsStation.esl FemaleSynthBody.esl ValdacilsItemSorting-00-ValsPicks-DLCVersion-VanillaWeight.esp OA_LootableMaterialsCrates_vanilla_mergedDLC.esp NAI.esp NAC-FarHarbor.esp NAC-NukaWorld.esp SettlementMenuManager.esp mso_sms.esp SkjAlert_All_DLC.esp VisibleCompanionAffinity.esp Local Map Expanded (Zoom-out Ext. plugin).esp Adobe House Kit.esp Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp SettleObjExpandPack.esp PWR.esp PWR_HM.esp cartman1975_concrete-glass.esp Evan_Modular Kitchen.esp ExperimentsUnleashed.esp cartman1975_warehouse.esp dinoshelf.esp Northland Diggers New.esp Passthrough.esp VerticalConduits.esp SolarPower.esp Business Settlements.esp SnapSnap.esp SettlementGarageSale.esp Thematic and Practical.esp Thematic and Practical - DLC.esp FilledDinerCounters.esp FunctionalDisplays.esp FunctionalDisplays-Collectibles.esp FunctionalDisplays-MISC-VIS.esp FunctionalDisplays-Patch-DLC-ALL-VIS.esp CREAtiveClutter.esp dbwConcreteWallPower.esp GruffyddsSignsAndPosters.esp SignsOfTheTimesCategorized.esp MoreVaultRooms.esp SchoolDeskObject.esp SimSettlements_XPAC_IndustrialRevolution.esp IndustrialCity_Sim_Settlements_Addon.esp SimSettlements_AddOnPack_Utilities_JtBryant.esp SkipHSH1_6.esp Tactical Thinking.esp Weaponsmith Extended 2.esp RealComics.esp Settler Sandbox Overhaul.esp UncappedSettlementSurplus.esp DD_Khassar_De_Templari_Increased_build.esp Armorsmith Extended.esp Crafting Workbench.esp Crafting Workbenches - Ammo.esp Crafting Workbenches - Automatron DLC.esp Crafting Workbenches - Faction and Quest Requirements.esp Crafting Workbenches - Power Armor.esp Crafting Workbenches - Pre War and Manufactured.esp 3dscopes.esp 3dscopes-AddToSpawnList.esp 3dscopes-framework.esp Loads of Ammo - Leveled Lists.esp DiamondCitySWAT.esp LoveToCraftLegendary_Base_BonusEffects.esp LoveToCraftLegendary_SwapOnly.esp LoveToCraftLegendary_SwapOnly_Automatron.esp LoveToCraftLegendary_SwapOnly_FarHarbor.esp LoveToCraftLegendary_SwapOnly_NukaWorld.esp Consistent Power Armor Overhaul.esp 3DNPC_FO4.esp AA LMSE_FarHarbor.esp RaiderOverhaul.esp IncreaseDifficulty.esp Eli_Immersive Coffee Mod 9000 GTX French Roast.esp FlirtyCommonwealth.esp Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp DCE_female_body_replacer.esp Snappy_HouseK.esp HAIA With Crafting.esp The Collector's Guides AIO.esp Nuka-World Collectable Markers.esp AA FusionCityRising.esp ValdacilsItemSorting - Raider Overhaul TAGS - AE.esp Brotherhood Power Armor Overhaul.esp ImprovedBoS.esp PAMAP.esp ImprovedBoS-Automatron.esp BPAO - Automatron Patch.esp Synth Overhaul.esp Synth Overhaul - White Patch.esp AA FusionCityRising - HotC.esp Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp My_Minutemen.esp AA Lots More Settlers and Enemies.esp Immersive Wastelanders.esp Unique NPCs.esp NAC-AE Patch.esp SuperMutantOverhaul.esp Eli_Faction Housing Overhaul - Institute.esp MikeMooresMCAM.esp AnotherBrickInTheWall.esp The Sanctuary Bridge.esp Altairp's Animal Farm.esp Eli_Faction Housing Overhaul - The Castle.esp MiscHairstyle.esp CompanionLauraWITHQUEST.esp Vivid Waters.esp Eli_Faction Housing Overhaul - Railroad HQ.esp powerarmort49.esp B84sThemedResidentials.esp SimSettlements_AddOnPack_Defences_Brae.esp AA HotC - Standalone - SE.esp Standalone.esp Snappy_DLC03.esp ImprovedBoS_FH.esp CBBE.esp LooksMenu.esp AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp FemsheppingsPorts_LeahLilithAndKalilies_AWKCR_AE.esp KSHairdos.esp CUTE.esp ARESTsunami.esp ARESAppleseed.esp DX_Cyberpunk_Visor.esp Crimsomrider's Tomb Raider.esp ApalLeotard.esp ApalLeotardUnderArmor.esp DanLi_VaultExplorer.esp SAIVHeadband.esp ShadeArmorIV.esp DX Courser X-92 Power Suit.esp DX Courser X-92 Expanded.esp slootyVaultSuit.esp Brotherhood of Steel Kit.esp Minuteman_CB.esp rpampas.esp HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp GITS_suit_by_OniNigma.esp railroad_uniform.esp railroad_uniform_leveledList.esp el_AgentOutfit.esp TSW.esp Friffy_Piper Outfit_Standalone.esp Tactical Flashlights.esp Tactical Flashlights - Settings.esp ValdacilsItemSorting - Tactical Flashlights TAGS.esp cutoffs-calyps.esp Harness-calyps.esp Jacket.esp DX Commonwealth Mini Dresses.esp Crimsomrider's Accessories.esp BOS_X01_Paintjobs.esp MMP4APA-blue.esp MMP4APA.esp EnclaveX02.esp fn five-seven v3.0.esp GaussRifleMk2.esp tumbajamba Advanced Engineering.esp GaussRifleMk2 - tAE - AWKCR.esp ASVektor.esp BattleRifle.esp M2216.esp 10mmRevolver.esp Yona_Weapon_DefenseGun.esp mjp_PTRS41ATR.esp Skibs-IF88Redux.esp MilitaryOutfit.esp RaiderQuadBike.esp CrazyEarlsScrapyard.esp SKKCompanionWeaponLL.esp B35_PowerArmor.esp Simple Salvageable Power Armor Frames.esp MK_ComponentsRedone_VIS.esp IcebreakerCDO-Settlements.esp WastelandCodex.esp Skibs-WH77Redux.esp Quad_RAWLauncher.esp RU556.esp CROSS_Cybernetics.esp CROSS_Gear.esp CROSS_Jetpack.esp Scavvers of the Commonwealth.esp WVSimSAddon.esp TransferSettlements.esp PrimeArmor.esp PrimeArmor_AE.esp Ak5C.esp DualSurvivors.esp Workshop Terminals.esp MREs.esp Creative Perks (everything).esp FunctionalDisplays-AID-VIS.esp Haven_Trooper.esp mk14.esp WattzLaserGun.esp AsukaClothOfficer.esp BetterStores.esp llamaCompanionHeather.esp AtomicAnnieLagrieGun.esp P99.esp BullpupBozar.esp PIP-Pad.esp LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp MGSV - XOF_Quiet.esp Victus_Tactical_Armor.esp CBJ-MS PDW.esp AkaWaterWorld.esp home_improvement_all.esp ruined_simsettlement_addonpack.esp SimHomestead.esp PCDugWedges.esp PCDugTriangularRevolution.esp BS-FarHarborExpansion.esp CWSS Redux.esp SimSettlements_XPAC_RiseOfTheCommonwealth.esp SimSettlements_AddOnPack_SimTowers_JtBryant.esp SimSettlements_AddOnPack_Foundations_JtBryant.esp llamaCompanionHeather-VIS-AE Patch.esp DualSurvivors_additionaldialogue.esp Publick Occurrences Expanded.esp Liberty_PA.esp mk14-awkcr.esp SCAR-L.esp M14.esp Hellfirenew.esp WarMachine.esp LoyalPorterGage.esp Spare Railroad as Institute.esp LightsaberMod.esp PIP-Pad_LMCC.esp 3DNPC_FO4Settler.esp CompanionLauraUniqueBody.esp IndustrialCity_Sim_Settlements_Dispatcher_Radio_Optional.esp Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp ScrapUpdate - Ultimate.esp StartMeUp.esp RespecHolotape.esp Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks -
rgordonjr Posted January 20, 2018 Posted January 20, 2018 1 hour ago, tsmfpz said: I'm not sure how to download the mod? I'm probably being an idiot and missing something obvious, but it's just taking me to the MEGA home page? Look back in the topic to post 318 1
Danest Posted January 21, 2018 Posted January 21, 2018 There are two downloads and neither has a title beyond gibberish numbers and letters. I don't know which to get... do they have to be gated behind another mega account, as opposed to downloaded here directly?
Guest Posted January 22, 2018 Posted January 22, 2018 On 1/22/2018 at 10:52 AM, Danest said: There are two downloads and neither has a title beyond gibberish numbers and letters. I don't know which to get... do they have to be gated behind another mega account, as opposed to downloaded here directly? The post above your post explained it "Look back in the topic to post 318" the two links are fixed for us in post 318. 'Thumbs up to quickusernamey' You need both Links, If you had tried them you see main ASIA download and the second is the required body-slide files. Due to size limit they are at Mega not here. The links got messed up somehow about same time Loverslab was upgraded.
thesecretspyer Posted January 23, 2018 Posted January 23, 2018 it may be just me but the download links a ppear broken, they link to the megahome page but no download link on page, or am i just stupid?
Guest Posted January 23, 2018 Posted January 23, 2018 5 hours ago, thesecretspyer said: it may be just me but the download links a ppear broken, they link to the megahome page but no download link on page, or am i just stupid? Read the posts on this page. The post 318....The links work, looked at them just today..
phillout Posted January 26, 2018 Posted January 26, 2018 After all reading I still have no idea what the mod actually does. Would someone please summarize?
Guest Posted January 26, 2018 Posted January 26, 2018 45 minutes ago, phillout said: After all reading I still have no idea what the mod actually does. Would someone please summarize? Did you look at post #1?? If that is not enough then here is link to the WIP thread of this mod https://www.loverslab.com/topic/67763-wip-asia-humans-improved/
phillout Posted January 27, 2018 Posted January 27, 2018 On 1/26/2018 at 5:45 PM, Tinymindus said: Did you look at post #1?? If that is not enough then here is link to the WIP thread of this mod https://www.loverslab.com/topic/67763-wip-asia-humans-improved/ Yep. I did. I'm supposed to "read terminals" - that's what I found out. It looks like the description is intentionally vague. That's why I'm asking. What the mod does exactly? What it changes? What are the possible conflicts?
Varithina Posted January 27, 2018 Posted January 27, 2018 3 hours ago, phillout said: Yep. I did. I'm supposed to "read terminals" - that's what I found out. It looks like the description is intentionally vague. That's why I'm asking. What the mod does exactly? What it changes? What are the possible conflicts? If activated by reading the correct entry on the terminal near where you exit the pod, you change race from human to a synthetic, aka a.s.i.a., reading some entries on other terminals in the starting vault will point you to somewhere you can learn more, but only after reaching certain levels, asia are to start with seriously op for the most part though, and if you want to side with the brotherhood forget it, they are instantly hostile to you, you can talk to danse, well between dodging bullets from his two companions anyway, if you attack either of them, danse will go hostile, though you can kill them all which I did. Though apart from that there seems to be no change to any of the factions reactions to you. The sorta quests scattered through the mod are supposed to be run along side the main quest, and the various versions of asia, each one looking more human, have level locks on them to get into the areas that you can use to change the form. You start as a gen 1 asia, which is the equivalent so to speak of a gen 3 synth, blatantly not human, though oddly enough the merchant in diamond city will still sell to you even though you are clearly not human. Mod conflicts, any other race mod I would assume.
grymstalker Posted January 30, 2018 Posted January 30, 2018 Can't get the mod to download at all. I get transfered to a cloud storage site, set up an account, but still no go. Is there something I am missing or has the file been removed?
Tr_veller Posted January 30, 2018 Posted January 30, 2018 8 hours ago, grymstalker said: Can't get the mod to download at all. I get transfered to a cloud storage site, set up an account, but still no go. Is there something I am missing or has the file been removed? So many people asking the same question.... https://mega.nz/#!NZ13mSxQ!mcD-DvDu0tnfRqdsTdYKKWPm4nOHolNyr_UDM73eg6o https://mega.nz/#!QQ9yUTpL!_21egkLLZ9Zqnt67XuHV2wNT8iYsQn3XgAryBDK2M7A 1
Tr_veller Posted January 30, 2018 Posted January 30, 2018 Now I have a problem that DOESN'T involve trying to find the download link SPOILERS - so don't read unless you've gone organic... Spoiler Got to the 4th Gen body and freaked at the lowered stats, suddenly all those radaways I ditched are needed!! (git ) I can't change my appearance: the view is sat BEHIND the character and even things like change hair colour / style do nothing... is this by design? Please note for everyone saying "you're an Android" I'm now 4th gen and supposedly organic. It also doesn't explain the weird camera position. Also: Am I supposed to have eyebrows now?
Daikael Posted February 10, 2018 Posted February 10, 2018 So, as of this last update I've found myself unable to read the first entry inside the vault, making me unable to start the quest line. any solution to this?
Guest Posted February 10, 2018 Posted February 10, 2018 2 hours ago, Daikael said: So, as of this last update I've found myself unable to read the first entry inside the vault, making me unable to start the quest line. any solution to this? 'Last Update'? Its been a while so far I know of an update. Level 8 now 6th play through with ASIA and all is working fine as usual. Hmmm why you are having issue with first terminal is odd. Sorry if its a silly question but you are trying the terminal in the other room with Cryo pods right? If that's not it then can only be a conflict with another mod
Daikael Posted February 11, 2018 Posted February 11, 2018 8 hours ago, Tinymindus said: 'Last Update'? Its been a while so far I know of an update. Level 8 now 6th play through with ASIA and all is working fine as usual. Hmmm why you are having issue with first terminal is odd. Sorry if its a silly question but you are trying the terminal in the other room with Cryo pods right? If that's not it then can only be a conflict with another mod yeah i just started a play through after the fallout update is what I meant, and my mod list hasn't changed from my initial run, outside of some required updates to F4SE and whatnot.
Guest Posted February 11, 2018 Posted February 11, 2018 3 hours ago, Daikael said: yeah i just started a play through after the fallout update is what I meant, and my mod list hasn't changed from my initial run, outside of some required updates to F4SE and whatnot. I get it now, sorry. Yeah am having stability issue now since this latest update too Fallout 4:( Wish Bethesda left it alone. All was great the last 6 months, now I cant get more than 15 minutes then I've my desktop to stare at, again Wish I could help you. I have only 34 mods installed and cutting them down, trying to find a stable game again, so far no joy. Though I did manage 20 minutes yesterday
Nuggholio Posted February 25, 2018 Posted February 25, 2018 Is there anyway to make it work with https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21796 I tried adding a body thing to it in the outfit studio but it looks like it will just overwrite most of the model so that won't work. Also will this work with custom movement animation mods?
SirDraken2 Posted February 28, 2018 Posted February 28, 2018 I hope everything going alright for you Trykz. This is a great mod. A couple of questions. I was able to see the A.S.I.A. orbital station mod. How is it going for you and and two is does anyone know the 3d art that Trykz used for the mod. I saw it before on another website but I forgot the name of the artist. I was just curious if anyone had information about the art used. Thank you and a great mod again Trykz.
S22 Posted March 4, 2018 Posted March 4, 2018 Downloads not working. Links to login for MEGA downloads then asks for sign in, after which nothing happens.
Guest Posted March 4, 2018 Posted March 4, 2018 1 hour ago, S22 said: Downloads not working. Links to login for MEGA downloads then asks for sign in, after which nothing happens. There is help abut Downloads. If you had searched topic first you would of found the help, and updated links *Hint, look for post 318*
Guest Posted March 7, 2018 Posted March 7, 2018 5 hours ago, Soulbringer1 said: Can not download without a paid Mega account. If you had only read the post above yours...sigh look again about post 318 the links there work still. I know I tested them.
bautisa Posted March 8, 2018 Posted March 8, 2018 Hi, i recently lost all my data and i'm trying to recover A.I.S.A the download link doesn't seem to be working and i have a Mega account please help..never mind i got it lol
Recommended Posts