A.S.I.A. - Sexbots of The Commonwealth [Old-Discontinued]

Okay, just wanted to make sure it was working as intended, thanks for the replies Varithina and Tinymindus :smile:

I may or may not have been hoping to infiltrate BoS to get ride of a certain airship that keeps sending pesky vertibirds my way.

Playing with the Horizon overhaul so they are a bit of a headache :tongue: 

Hello,

I seem to be having some issues with textures (and possibly hair) related to this mod. The medic dress is coming up purple for me. I noticed that in the thread, the author stated that the texture fix was in the original post, but I can't seem to find it now. Also, I noticed that some of the NPCs inside of the A.S.I.A facilities are missing part of the hair on their heads, was this intended? 

Great mod btw, I'm really enjoying it!

56 minutes ago, kontinym said:

Hey. I would write, but I do not speak English well, everything is through Google translator. Understood already. One more question. It is worth assembling sex mods, but the character does not want to have sex, although there are dialogues. :frown:

Fallout4_2017_12_15_14_31_33_88.jpg Fallout4_2017_12_15_14_38_17_59.jpg

Плохо знаю английский. Но уже разобрался с телом. Но персонаж не хочет заниматься сексом, диалоги есть, а действия нет.

On 12/16/2017 at 5:10 AM, hahazone said:

Console command to quit all faction and then add back to player faction will make you playing normally

In that scenario, do you know if its enough to add the "Primary ASIA faction" back to the player after switching back to a gen 1 - 3 body?

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, rgordonjr said:

Is there an alternative download location for the file?  when I attempt to download it I am brought to a mega.nz login page and am not given the option to download...

Thanks -

Look back in topic to post 318 for help. Seems something happened to some links after lovers Lab major update.

Explanation is there and links too. Good luck

3 hours ago, Critical said:

Is this mod dead? The download links don't seem to be working.

The Mod is not dead, read back a few posts to where I help another about the broken links. 

If you read back further still, the Mods creator is busy with the Florida rebuild and will get back to mod when time is available.

On 25.11.2017 at 2:18 PM, Trykz said:

No worries.... I'm still around ;)

Hurricane Maria knocked Florida for a loop. As such, it's created a ton of work for me, and I'm busier than ever. What little time I do get for myself these days is spent modding things that don't take too much time. I'm currently converting a lot of my race mods to Skyrim SE, and fiddling around with armors and such.

I'm still plugging away at this as well. But at the moment, it's much bigger than everything else and takes a lot more time to accomplish anything significant. But the weather is cooling off quite a bit, and I suspect I'll have more time on my hands as we approach the new year.

Trykz

MEGA link is still broken.

Re-post again 

On 1/2/2018 at 10:56 PM, Tinymindus said:

Look back in topic to post 318 for help. Seems something happened to some links after lovers Lab major update.

Explanation is there and links too. Good luck

This post has lots of help including the download links issue, please read or even search the post first - Thanks 

Hi.  Curious about the luck stat..  When I started my luck was at one.  When I found the bunker I started changing armours and looked at my special stats again.  This time I noticed it was sitting at 31...  I removed all armours and unequiped everything and am noticing that its currently sitting at 29...  Is this normal or did I find a potential bug?  Thanks -

3 hours ago, rgordonjr said:

Hi.  Curious about the luck stat..  When I started my luck was at one.  When I found the bunker I started changing armours and looked at my special stats again.  This time I noticed it was sitting at 31...  I removed all armours and unequiped everything and am noticing that its currently sitting at 29...  Is this normal or did I find a potential bug?  Thanks -

I was aware the change to an Asia altered Special Stats but i hadn't seen it change it that much, ever. To be honest I didn't take any notice if the armors altered specials. I just looked at the physical protection each version offered. One of few play through's I stuck it out with the first armor until level 40 and a ASIA Gen 4. Only due to liking Trykz version of coloring the fortaleza base armor much better.

As to why luck is so high? I'm sure its not to do with ASIA, I've it installed it twice over, Different Computers and never had specials that high before at all.

I think i posted about this before , but after much testing , i still can't get this and the main quest to work together . I've tried with your mod alone , your mod with the suggested alternate start , your mod with a much better alternate start mod . Both alternate start mods work fine alone , with this mod i have to be past the saving Valentine and looking for my looking for my corn flakes part , before installing this mod . Still by far the best race mod for Fallout 4 ! 

2 hours ago, jerry05 said:

I think i posted about this before , but after much testing , i still can't get this and the main quest to work together . I've tried with your mod alone , your mod with the suggested alternate start , your mod with a much better alternate start mod . Both alternate start mods work fine alone , with this mod i have to be past the saving Valentine and looking for my looking for my corn flakes part , before installing this mod . Still by far the best race mod for Fallout 4 ! 

I have played all the way through with ASIA installed. However not without issues. The Alternate Start recommended for ASIA had to be turned off or the following quest after rescuing Nick wouldn't trigger or otherwise be bugged. That was the Start mod not ASIA as it turned out. Been fixed since as I am to understand. The other issue I found no fix for is the ending cut scene, finished main quest failed to play. Was at level 40+ and Gen4 too. No amount of retrying a earlier save had that end scene play. Not game breaking just looked forward to it :smile:

So to drown sorrow I dealt with Nuka world raiders my way to feel better. Although doing that 'After' main quest many tried running away from me :smiley: 

(( Corn flakes ?? How did you lose your corn flakes Jerry? ))

I've been playing this mod a bit the past few days and I must say it's pretty interesting so far. I kinda like the way it's set up but a comment and a question.

1. I went into the training facility from Hotel ASIA and my FPS plummeted, not sure if it's because of all the NPC's or not but it was pretty much unplayable for me.

2. I just got the bunker and am unsure what to do next. it's why I ended up exploring the Hotel but there was nothing inside... is all progression level based? The terminal in the hotel was blank as were the terminals inside the facility. That being said, has anyone made up a guide for progressing through this?

1 hour ago, Contessa said:

I've been playing this mod a bit the past few days and I must say it's pretty interesting so far. I kinda like the way it's set up but a comment and a question.

1. I went into the training facility from Hotel ASIA and my FPS plummeted, not sure if it's because of all the NPC's or not but it was pretty much unplayable for me.

2. I just got the bunker and am unsure what to do next. it's why I ended up exploring the Hotel but there was nothing inside... is all progression level based? The terminal in the hotel was blank as were the terminals inside the facility. That being said, has anyone made up a guide for progressing through this?

The 'Final' in this Mods title isn't quite right, There is expansion yet to come. I do not know if the WIP thread to ASIA is still available but if you can find it it explains more there.

That said - Yes the Mod is level progression based. You need to be levels respectively 10 - 20 - 30 and lastly 40 to be able to upgrade to a higher level ASIA Generation bot.

That FPS Yes..., There is a production facility and many sister bots in there, equipment too. I first played on laptop and suffered that. On desktop now and its fine.

Hint, level 20 is time to go explore in the ruins of CIT Rotunda. More entries to Bunker terminal will appear too. Each 10 levels the AI knows you are now ready to advance :smile:

"Optional" - Go back to Post 315 to see Confirmation Trykz is still working on this and reason it is delayed. Natural Disaster got in the way

4 hours ago, TopBunMan said:

Damn, was kinda enjoying this mod but had to uninstall as it is causing my game to crash upon exiting cells or loading outdoor saves. Sucks man.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. But that said I have played 5 full play through's, and DLC's (Far Harbour & Nuka World)  over two computers With this Mod installed and played to end. Without any such described problems you are having.

The issues you are having could be related to something else or the installation possibly. Without experiencing the issues you describe I can't help you sadly

14 hours ago, Tinymindus said:

Sorry to hear you are having issues. But that said I have played 5 full play through's, and DLC's (Far Harbour & Nuka World)  over two computers With this Mod installed and played to end. Without any such described problems you are having.

The issues you are having could be related to something else or the installation possibly. Without experiencing the issues you describe I can't help you sadly

It's all g. I'm just putting it down to an extremely heavy mod list and the engine not being able to cope with the extra npcs that this mod adds on top of the already dozens of npcs added to the game.