A.S.I.A. - Sexbots of The Commonwealth [Old-Discontinued]

Ah thanks. I found the R&D building now. I thought I remembered reading something about powering the facility....am I remembering wrong? 

Unsure myself but it is possible. The R&D Building does have a Workshop inside, wouldn't try making settlement but I have made it my base of operations by making it very comfortable and adding storage and crafting stations. Beats walking about in sewer pipes :)

Until update its where I put all my display racks ( "Functional Displays" Mod ) And show off the models from same mod I collected.

The Workshop is behind and to the left of you as you first enter into from Terminal on ground floor, near the Sequencing Terminal to Gen 4. Tucked away nearly. Two whole play troughs I missed it....doh :(

I'm put a small wall reactor in the upstairs and ran a wire to the ground floor. I have connectors that radiate power so I have tidy wires. =) I haven't checked to see if I can fast travel to it.

"I'm put a small wall reactor in the upstairs and ran a wire to the ground floor. I have connectors that radiate power so I have tidy wires. =) I haven't checked to see if I can fast travel to it."

Nice! I like that, a neat tidy idea and I was wondering how best to do it, thanks xenic :) Though I still have default power radiance from the connectors. Wonder if its enough?

Keegs89 "Thanks for clearing up the information about Generation Bodies and the levels and terminals"

Welcome, did you find that terminal by the crashed truck? at level 20 it opens the polowski nearby to Production facility. In there is a terminal with loads of info to help you further. Should've pointed it out earlier, oops

I'm confused.

I went to C.I.T. Ruins at level 22, and found the terminal inside.  It said to look for the Pulwoski Shelter in the courtyard, which i did, and the only ASIA shelter i've found says it needs a terminal to unlock.  The shelter i found is at the edge of the courtyard, overlooking the river.  So, if the terminal sent me there, why didn't the terminal unlock it?

I'm confused.

I went to C.I.T. Ruins at level 22, and found the terminal inside.  It said to look for the Pulwoski Shelter in the courtyard, which i did, and the only ASIA shelter i've found says it needs a terminal to unlock.  The shelter i found is at the edge of the courtyard, overlooking the river.  So, if the terminal sent me there, why didn't the terminal unlock it?

By chance did you find the terminal or referring to the Terminal up in the ruin outside reached by jumping up that truck crashed into the building on left as facing the river? I ask as that terminal is the one supposed to unlock the Pulowski Shelter very nearby.

I'm referring to the terminal inside the C.I.T. Rotunda, it's in an office near one of the entrance doors.  I'll look around outside for another one.

well if you look at CIT ruins Facing north go to the West entrance, it's the first room on your left after you enter the building!

Hope this helps!

I'd like to make a suggestion, if i may.

My memory is not very good, so if it's possible, can we please have the option to take a holo-tape of the terminals' message(s) with us for later review and study?  I read the sewer bunker terminal, but i've honestly completely forgotten what it told me.  

I'd like to make a suggestion, if i may.

My memory is not very good, so if it's possible, can we please have the option to take a holo-tape of the terminals' message(s) with us for later review and study?  I read the sewer bunker terminal, but i've honestly completely forgotten what it told me.  

I know what you mean, My memory isn't so hot either and a lot is written in those terminals. I have thought of something and been unsure of it and purposefully gone back to read it again "Did I read that right?" kind of thing. First time I reached waterfront I didn't find the building, well I did after all but a door that opened and didn't take me anywhere made me think "this can't be it then" and go back to read terminal over again :)

One or more holo-tapes be useful, gained from reaching those terminals. so not like its a cheat, you've reached the right level and now carry something of reference 

can't get mega to open to download would really like to try this but till i can download ill just have to wait.

I tried and it worked fine. I gave it ago thinking maybe site is down, but nope its working like it should my end

Hope you get it to work.

While i'm still clueless was to what i'm supposed to be doing after the sewer bunker, i wandered around and found the Doll House.  As soon as the elevator doors opened, the men attacked Curie and myself.  No idea why.  Are they supposed to be aggressive?

While i'm still clueless was to what i'm supposed to be doing after the sewer bunker, i wandered around and found the Doll House.  As soon as the elevator doors opened, the men attacked Curie and myself.  No idea why.  Are they supposed to be aggressive?

Oh wow! I been there a couple times and everyone in there was placid, took no notice of me. Had only Dogmeat with me.

Something odd is up, I only had ever once hassle with faction relationship, was Mechanist, instead of coming to talk to me, after choosing the peaceful ending she attacked before the door and ramp opened.

Found out it was the Alternate start Trykz recommended, had to turn it off, same for the Quest with Nick after getting him free. Been updated since