A.S.I.A. - Sexbots of The Commonwealth [Old-Discontinued]

I have some question because I tink I lost something,

1) Is posible to remove armor and equip "normal game armor"

2) who I use the generation prodution terminal, it only gives me "autorized personnel only"

1) Yes you can.  You have to find the chair that corresponds with the armor you are currently wearing and use it to remove.  After that you are good to go.

2) I think this may be tied to a future update.  I know the author has been working on an expansion for some time now.

setsage isn't the problem , unlikely valentine is completed , getting a clue isn't starting . he tells me to take a seat and then nothing else happens , i can't talk to him or his secretary . 

Then I'm not sure where your issue is coming from. But I know for certain it isn't from my mod. It doesn't modify any quests or their dialogues, and your issue sounds like it's definitely a dialogue problem. If it were anything else, you wouldn't be sitting in his office waiting for him to initialize the next quest, because he wouldn't have spoken to you in Vault 114. Sorry I couldn't be more help, but you should be able to initialize the quest through the console using the info from the quest's wiki page.

Trykz

I found the solution for this problem, because i was having the same. It´s a mod conflict with the quest MQ105 in the StartMeUp mod, using FO4Edit you can check that, deactivate or uninstall the conflicted mod, and start a new game (deleting your old saves, because your old saves keeps the problem).

I found the solution for this problem, because i was having the same. It´s a mod conflict with the quest MQ105 in the StartMeUp mod, using FO4Edit you can check that, deactivate or uninstall the conflicted mod, and start a new game (deleting your old saves, because your old saves keeps the problem).

Did you report this on the Start Me Up Nexus page?

And nothing is "un-fixable". Any quest can be advanced or completed through the console with the right command line for the next or completion stage. Like that un-clearable Word Wall quest in Skyrim. Drove me nuts for a week until I figured it out  ;)

Trykz

would you be against the idea of someone making a walk through of the terminal locations ( in video form)?

it would really help with the amount of: "wheres this wheres that" posts on here

I eventually got it...

Now i m having an issue with the building close to costal cotage

The workshop keeps telling me i need to clear the area from enemies.... BUT THERES NO ENEMIES

So ya quited on that one

@Mod creator  "Trykz"

Also its to bad you didnt included a Companion with the mod

A.R.I.A could have been great

As i see the mod atm just adds the player race and some naked bots in the raiders accampments! (the ones in the facility are "in closed doors")

They arent usefull in anyway...

The story is great tho! Good job!

But overall its limited and having to look for the terminals its a real pain in the butt!

Good mod so far, everything seems to be working well. I was a fan of your older I Human mod too, but ran into a few bugs with it that forced me to stop using it. T.T I was wondering if there was a way to swap hand files again like with your older mod, not the biggest fan of the skeletal right hand. But it looks like the meshes and textures are built into BSA files? It's not the end of the world I suppose, but it'd be nifty to just replace the right hand textures with the left hand ones and so on.

Either way, great mod and thanks for your work on it. :D

Edit: Oh before I forget, I use Pip Pad to get rid of the Pipboy on ones arm...but it doesn't seem to be working quite right with the A.S.I.A. mod, the pid pad is literally stuck to the arm where the pipboy should be...I've tried reinstalling it and that didn't help much. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix that it would be much appreciated.

Good mod so far, everything seems to be working well. I was a fan of your older I Human mod too, but ran into a few bugs with it that forced me to stop using it. T.T I was wondering if there was a way to swap hand files again like with your older mod, not the biggest fan of the skeletal right hand. But it looks like the meshes and textures are built into BSA files? It's not the end of the world I suppose, but it'd be nifty to just replace the right hand textures with the left hand ones and so on.

Edit: Oh before I forget, I use Pip Pad to get rid of the Pipboy on ones arm...but it doesn't seem to be working quite right with the A.S.I.A. mod, the pid pad is literally stuck to the arm where the pipboy should be...I've tried reinstalling it and that didn't help much. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix that it would be much appreciated.

For the hands what i did was use a fingernail mod, wearing the nails puts on the hand and the ASIA skin automatically carried over the now visible hand. Of course any default glove will cover it too. But aesthetics wise I found the nails did the trick just fine. Found this out with the iHuman mod.

Search Thread for Nails to find the post back if you like or search Nexus :)  

I'd check for any other mods you have installed that modifies the pipboy. I am also using the pip pad mod, and have not had any problems with it. You might also check and see if there is a newer version of pip pad than what you have installed right now, if you haven't already checked.

For the hands what i did was use a fingernail mod, wearing the nails puts on the hand and the ASIA skin automatically carried over the now visible hand. Of course any default glove will cover it too. But aesthetics wise I found the nails did the trick just fine. Found this out with the iHuman mod.

It's odd, I uninstalled pip pad and reinstalled and it didn't work...I uninstalled it and tried going back to pipboy zero, but eventually went back to pip pad and after reinstalling it the second time it seems to have corrected itself. But thank you very much for your suggestion anyway. :D

I'll definitely try that, I didn't even think of nail mods when looking for solutions for the issue, thank you very much.

Is there any chance to make Paladin Danse performe friendly to me? he always trying to kill me after I saved him in the Police Station Yard :-(

I'm afraid that will always happen when you are an ASIA Sexbot. Too the BOS you are the same as a Synth. To them there is no difference.

Playing as an ASIA you will be automatically an enemy of the BOS, its shoot on sight, Danse included.

If you read the info about the mod I'm sure its written there the reasons concerning the BOS and being an ASIA.

Edit - Correction no its not there, must of been the WIP thread that had it stated but there is this part 

"Though primarily a race mod, it is also a terminal driven

story quest, that introduces a whole new breed of Synth

type character to The Commonwealth.

So as it says you are a new breed of synth, so yeah Danse and the BOS want you dead.

Is there any chance to make Paladin Danse performe friendly to me? he always trying to kill me after I saved him in the Police Station Yard :-(

Just kill him and the other two outside the place, oddly enough he is only essential as a companion or during the quests you do with him, sure it will make the brotherhood hostile, but they are anyway due to you being an a.s.i.a, which is in effect a synth when you break it down to the bottom line.

I'm afraid that will always happen when you are an ASIA Sexbot. Too the BOS you are the same as a Synth. To them there is no difference.

Playing as an ASIA you will be automatically an enemy of the BOS, its shoot on sight, Danse included.

If you read the info about the mod I'm sure its written there the reasons concerning the BOS and being an ASIA.

Edit - Correction no its not there, must of been the WIP thread that had it stated but there is this part 

"Though primarily a race mod, it is also a terminal driven

story quest, that introduces a whole new breed of Synth

type character to The Commonwealth.

So as it says you are a new breed of synth, so yeah Danse and the BOS want you dead.

Ah. That explains why Piper started shooting vertibirds out of the sky without so much as a by your leave :). I thought it was a bug and forced the faction friendly. Makes perfect sense now.

Yeah I can't do this mod without quest markers. The Terminals are way too vague and I have no idea where half these places are or have ever heard of them. I only know of the CIT building and I managed to find the ARIA facility by pure luck when I came across a random blue safety tube house thing. Pulowski or whatever it's called. The choppy grammar in the terminals make it nearly impossible to understand and I still have no idea what this mod is even about. I'm not gonna sit here and deny it, I'm a huge pervert. This thread said sex bots, so I downloaded it. So far I haven't come across any sex bots and the only thing that's happened to me from googling to find the first terminal was that now I can't equip any armor AND my vault 111 suit was deleted. I'm pretty sure I've been doing these things in the wrong order but right now the latest terminal I've been able to find says something about a waterfront research and development center to get my body back, but this center I have NEVER even heard of before is apparently in "downtown boston"

This is a huge problem for me. I am extremely confused. Fallout 4 takes place in some area called Commonwealth, not Boston. Where the heck is Boston? I think I vaguely remember seeing something called the South Boston Police Department a while back, but I have no idea what "downtown" even means. A town is a town. What does elevation have to do with anything? It said waterfront, and I saw the SBPD, so I just assumed that perhaps downtown meant south so I scoured the shorelines from top to bottom in the bottom half of the map and found absolutely nothing.

This mod disappoints me (and was falsely advertised) and I have no idea if removing it will simply set things back to normal so I can get on with my game or if I have to finish this weird ass quest that makes no sense before I can delete it. 

I don't normally talk crap like this about anyone's mod and I certainly don't want to make you feel like I'm trying to attack you. I'm just extremely confused as to both what this mod is even about and how to even finish it.

HI,  Nice work Trykz.

After getting to level 40 and accessing the C.I.T  R&D building,  looking at all the teminals as i went up the floors,  most of them say offline. lol

Tryed to check out the "C.I.T Nanite R&D Terminal" which just showed a blank screen.  It made the sounds that the terminals make as they display the text.

Does this terminal have anything that is a key to this mods playthough?    If so can this be corrected?

Thanks for your help and adding to the game content!

Infiltrator - True disguises is a useful way to still do the BOS quests. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24426/?

The R&D facility is on the docks. Head east out of Good Neighbour and then south along the docks. Tall building, hard to miss.

Hey, I installed infiltrator mod on your recommendation and I'm noticing something weird.  After fighting for danse (when you first meet him at the police station) and wearing a disguise during that initial quest, I no longer have to wear disguises for any later Brotherhood of Steel(BOS) interactions.  Was wondering if you noticed this too and if it broke anything else about this mod?  I'm pretty early on so I still don't know the full scope of this mod and I don't know how the mod author (MA) coded the BoS faction hostility. 

In the meantime, I'm just going back to my earlier save before I used infiltrator and moving on.  Don't want to risk breaking my save.  

Infiltrator - True disguises is a useful way to still do the BOS quests. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24426/?

The R&D facility is on the docks. Head east out of Good Neighbour and then south along the docks. Tall building, hard to miss.

Hey, I installed infiltrator mod on your recommendation and I'm noticing something weird.  After fighting for danse (when you first meet him at the police station) and wearing a disguise during that initial quest, I no longer have to wear disguises for any later Brotherhood of Steel(BOS) interactions.  Was wondering if you noticed this too and if it broke anything else about this mod?  I'm pretty early on so I still don't know the full scope of this mod and I don't know how the mod author (MA) coded the BoS faction hostility. 

In the meantime, I'm just going back to my earlier save before I used infiltrator and moving on.  Don't want to risk breaking my save.  

I haven't had any issues as of yet.

hate to be a pain, but i'm having issues with body slide, no matter what i do the armour seems to clip, I've tried building the armour to the shape I use (a slightly modified CBBE body (with larger breasts and such) and the armours (all apart from the heavy one) clip through the boobs, at first I thought it was the unique body mod, so i uninstalled that and tried again, still the same issue D:

any help would be greatly appreciated

hate to be a pain, but i'm having issues with body slide, no matter what i do the armour seems to clip, I've tried building the armour to the shape I use (a slightly modified CBBE body (with larger breasts and such) and the armours (all apart from the heavy one) clip through the boobs, at first I thought it was the unique body mod, so i uninstalled that and tried again, still the same issue D:

any help would be greatly appreciated

I batch built everything using the ARIA Default Shape and it's been fine