A.S.I.A. - Sexbots of The Commonwealth [Old-Discontinued]

54 minutes ago, bautisa said:

Hi, i recently lost all my data and i'm trying to recover A.I.S.A the download link doesn't seem to be working and i have a Mega account please help..never mind i got it lol

Yay! A success story, so refreshing hehehe :smile:

2 hours ago, Leonineus said:

Are the download files on the download page meant to be coming up with just random letters in the file name?

EDIT: Never mind, read up the chain a bit and got the MEGA Links

Looking forward to giving this a try for the first time!

Glad you found the links:) 

Yeah the Links do look crazy.

If you need any help or a condensed walk-through, pop back here. I am watching this topic. So just ask

I am thinking of downloading this but I wanted to know if it works with a character that I have been already playing around with and if this adds any forced conversion/faction ending thing like the original A.S.I.A prime planned in the original as mentioned in the lore.

It seems awesome though

Also my Mega just opens up the basic screen and doesn't start downloading? any idea to why this is?

11 hours ago, Azfaa said:

I am thinking of downloading this but I wanted to know if it works with a character that I have been already playing around with and if this adds any forced conversion/faction ending thing like the original A.S.I.A prime planned in the original as mentioned in the lore.

It seems awesome though

Also my Mega just opens up the basic screen and doesn't start downloading? any idea to why this is?

Right, 1- The download links are discussed previously ....a Lot! 

Help can be found in previous posts - Scroll up or previous page/s (Hint look for post 318)

2- A character already active might have hassles such as example- BOS if you have or planning to continue with Bos then don't. Warning.

3- The levels 10-20-30-40 are decisive in the ASIA story. as you develop more info can be found but not prior

Ideally A.S.I.A is best done with new Character. Trykz recommends doing an alternative start and gives the mod to use, this removes you being the mother as best it can.

A few bugs interrupting quests have been fixed with that Mod...so far I know, wont swear to it

Thats about it. Welcome to try with existing play through but might very well mess up some plans

15 hours ago, Azfaa said:

It seems awesome though

One thing I have noticed is that some quests do not have a fail option to them.

The bos quest the lost patrol is one of them, even if you are hostile to them you can still get this quest and checking on the wiki (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/The_Lost_Patrol) shows there is no actual ability to fail the quest only finish it some way or other.  Which means even for an asia there is no actual way to finish it, and remove it form your quest list, only way would be for in this case the asia race to re-do the quest chain so that failing it is an option.

3 hours ago, Varithina said:

One thing I have noticed is that some quests do not have a fail option to them.

The bos quest the lost patrol is one of them, even if you are hostile to them you can still get this quest and checking on the wiki (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/The_Lost_Patrol) shows there is no actual ability to fail the quest only finish it some way or other.  Which means even for an asia there is no actual way to finish it, and remove it form your quest list, only way would be for in this case the asia race to re-do the quest chain so that failing it is an option.

Glad you brought that quest up. With no BOS to hand in quest "Incomplete" it is the only result. Why I dislike the mission is being stuck with holotapes and possibly tags rest of game.

There is no script to remove quest tag from the items if impossible to complete.

39 minutes ago, Tinymindus said:

Glad you brought that quest up. With no BOS to hand in quest "Incomplete" it is the only result. Why I dislike the mission is being stuck with holotapes and possibly tags rest of game.

There is no script to remove quest tag from the items if impossible to complete.

Pretty sure there are other quests that work the same way, you simply can not fail them, mods that make those factions in this case the bos hostile would need to edit the quest to add a fail option and when failed to remove those items and/or remove the quest tag on those items during game play, either that or remove the items from the game world and replace them with non quest tagged versions.

Or at least for the best options with things the mod would need to do so, and while you can console those quests to be complete that ends up with you getting a fair bit of xp and possibly other stuff as well, and potentially starting another quest for that faction they you may or may not be able to fail.

14 hours ago, ShadowWarior945 said:

im trying to dowload the mod but it gets me to the mega main home page pls help so that way i can play it 

Take the time to look in the previous posts, The answer will be found

• 4 weeks later...

I like the mod so far, but the effects when the bot takes too much damage and starts to spark is bit glitchy.  Is there a way to clear it up? The robot repair kit, Stims, trama kits doesn't work, and I can't find a repair unit. 

3 hours ago, bobbio said:

I like the mod so far, but the effects when the bot takes too much damage and starts to spark is bit glitchy.  Is there a way to clear it up? The robot repair kit, Stims, trama kits doesn't work, and I can't find a repair unit. 

Now this is a new one. I haven't experienced this before. I've had the sparks yes, but it never glitched as it has for you. The robot kit would usually fix the sparks in a jiffy then be just low on health and ether use a few more or a stimpack.

Does it remain sparking after reloading, or map transition too?

Oh a thought maybe, just maybe if at full health try one of the chairs to change armor possibly? Even changing gen level back to one then to two if you are high enough that is.

I give those as Idea's as either kind of resets your character. ie the Different armor changes stats.

If all of above does not help you, try a pm to Trykz for help.

Least all of that I would try. Then if all fails only solution, load a save before the sparks emanating out of your body. Both of which are not attractive :smile:

2 hours ago, stevenstrife said:

Question how does this fair with a Male character? I assume once I start it I will be replaced with a female synth or will I be able to switch back to my old body. I'm only asking because I'm not sure if I'm gonna use this mod now or on my female game.

To be honest I'm not sure, I knew from somewhere it was meant for if not specific to a female character. Maybe an idea to look up Trykz Profile for all the topics she did.

Why is due to the WIP topic of this mod explained a whole lot on first post. Likely the full answer may well be found there. I remember the topic not the contents anymore.

4 minutes ago, Tinymindus said:

To be honest I'm not sure, I knew from somewhere it was meant for if not specific to a female character. Maybe an idea to look up Trykz Profile for all the topics she did.

Why is due to the WIP topic of this mod explained a whole lot on first post. Likely the full answer may well be found there. I remember the topic not the contents anymore.

Thanks I read her first post and her posts after (Seems like something that's super cool!) But I didn't see anything about a male main character... I might just be overlooking it... so I'll try to see if I can find it again. Also thanks for the reply.

8 hours ago, stevenstrife said:

Thanks I read her first post and her posts after (Seems like something that's super cool!) But I didn't see anything about a male main character... I might just be overlooking it... so I'll try to see if I can find it again. Also thanks for the reply.

I looked the post up again. Here is link if you haven't already found it 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/67763-wip-asia-humans-improved/?tab=comments#comment-1695262

A quote I found specifies mod to a female character 

With this new objective in play, A.S.I.A. developed the very first "fully organic" command

processor, capable of "plugging in" to either a Human OR robotic host. This, A.S.I.A.

determined should ONLY be utilized by a single entity......

Itself.

In it's own image of the reproductive female form.

Using The Institute's own reprogrammed Gen1 Synths, A.S.I.A. scoured The Commonwealth for both

robotic and human remains with which to experiment. Sometimes sacrificing both Synth and Human

alike to fuel the necessity of forward progress. 

Note the ONLY in caps? and the female form. Think this answers the question :smile:

2 hours ago, stevenstrife said:

Hey Thanks man! I was looking and thought I saw something but thought I was reading it wrong... Was so tired...

hehe Been there done that :smile::smile:

• 2 weeks later...

If Vault 111 is untouched then its okay, The alternative start "Start me up" Makes changes in the vault and yet is recommended by Trykz to use too. This Mod effects the other cryo pod room where the second new Vault suit can be found. Red Rocket however is different. One of the A.S.I.A. Bill boards is in it :frown: Bah that is the only bug bare of this mod so as I'm concerned. It locks a cell from any clean up with spring clean and making settlement how I want with Sim Settlements 

Why not other side of the Road? *Sniffs* 

So yeah, if you have a mod that changes Red Rocket in a major way, expect odd things with that suffernmussenriicky Billboard !

On 4/23/2018 at 7:55 PM, Tinymindus said:

If Vault 111 is untouched then its okay, The alternative start "Start me up" Makes changes in the vault and yet is recommended by Trykz to use too. This Mod effects the other cryo pod room where the second new Vault suit can be found. Red Rocket however is different. One of the A.S.I.A. Bill boards is in it :frown: Bah that is the only bug bare of this mod so as I'm concerned. It locks a cell from any clean up with spring clean and making settlement how I want with Sim Settlements 

Why not other side of the Road? *Sniffs* 

So yeah, if you have a mod that changes Red Rocket in a major way, expect odd things with that suffernmussenriicky Billboard !

Use place anywhere and move the billboard. Even with RotC Red Rocket works just fine.
I do agree though.. across the road would have been better, or even beside the intersection.. or hell.. do away with it, no need for two at RR. LOL

While the 1st page with the mod link and description is a bit 'off' ( looks like it was posted with a 9x16 monitor instead of a 16x9 :tongue: ) I ended up reading most every post while skimming those that appeared to contain spoilers. Doing so I did find out there WERE conflicting mods like Unique player (should have a known list of conflicts on the main page), and have been enjoying this mod ever since. I appreciate the lack of hand holding which encourages proper reading skills and exploration. So far so good - hit level 20 and progress goes well.

It's important to check your stats when 'converting' to grasp what is actually happening though and sometimes I had to read carefully to understand what was being implied. Finding certain Pulowski units so close together was somewhat confusing while trying to get a grip on the earliest upgrade information, and the addition of a fast travel location in the glowing sea before discovery caused some built-in spoilers (lvl7 using an 'unlocked' Pulowski unit at the garage shouldn't be happening). The Downtown HOTEL also had an exit at the very top which leads somewhere which is also a spoiler! The mod promotes curiosity and rewarding it with content which appears to be level locked, but isn't, doesn't make sense to me personally. At lvl 20 I then took the time to continue reading as the mod intended.

I have a singular issue - Doctor dresses are hot pink which implies a missing texture, and they have no foot wear, so a mesh may also be missing. Searching the data file revealed no folders for A.S.I.A., so there's something in the BA2/.esm which I can't fix. If this is a conflict with a replacer or another apparel mod - I'll just deal with it.

Lastly, I mentioned the HOTEL above and this would include 'The Dollhouse'. Entering these locations with my ASIA character was a sterile experience - Look but no interaction with anything (besides the obligatory 'Yes?). Perhaps these are in place for male characters, or just anyone wanting to use fourplays interactions with ASIA models would be my only guess (haven't entered either with a normal/male character). Since the mod was created for female PC's, I hoped these locations were there for a male play through....

All in all - An amazing piece of mod work. Most welcome and enjoyed. Singularly responsible for me creating a new character!

tldr: besides confirming this may not be the mod for you <you need to read>, the ASIA doctor dresses are hot pink with no footwear - is something missing?

51 minutes ago, landess said:

While the 1st page with the mod link and description is a bit 'off' ( looks like it was posted with a 9x16 monitor instead of a 16x9 :tongue: ) I ended up reading most every post while skimming those that appeared to contain spoilers. Doing so I did find out there WERE conflicting mods like Unique player (should have a known list of conflicts on the main page), and have been enjoying this mod ever since. I appreciate the lack of hand holding which encourages proper reading skills and exploration. So far so good - hit level 20 and progress goes well.

It's important to check your stats when 'converting' to grasp what is actually happening though and sometimes I had to read carefully to understand what was being implied. Finding certain Pulowski units so close together was somewhat confusing while trying to get a grip on the earliest upgrade information, and the addition of a fast travel location in the glowing sea before discovery caused some built-in spoilers (lvl7 using an 'unlocked' Pulowski unit at the garage shouldn't be happening). The Downtown HOTEL also had an exit at the very top which leads somewhere which is also a spoiler! The mod promotes curiosity and rewarding it with content which appears to be level locked, but isn't, doesn't make sense to me personally. At lvl 20 I then took the time to continue reading as the mod intended.

I have a singular issue - Doctor dresses are hot pink which implies a missing texture, and they have no foot wear, so a mesh may also be missing. Searching the data file revealed no folders for A.S.I.A., so there's something in the BA2/.esm which I can't fix. If this is a conflict with a replacer or another apparel mod - I'll just deal with it.

Lastly, I mentioned the HOTEL above and this would include 'The Dollhouse'. Entering these locations with my ASIA character was a sterile experience - Look but no interaction with anything (besides the obligatory 'Yes?). Perhaps these are in place for male characters, or just anyone wanting to use fourplays interactions with ASIA models would be my only guess (haven't entered either with a normal/male character). Since the mod was created for female PC's, I hoped these locations were there for a male play through....

All in all - An amazing piece of mod work. Most welcome and enjoyed. Singularly responsible for me creating a new character!

tldr: besides confirming this may not be the mod for you <you need to read>, the ASIA doctor dresses are hot pink with no footwear - is something missing?

I looked back for the Medic Dress Fix and its download is missing, yet another mishap of the new Website structure as was the links broken to the major files, oh dear :frown: anyway I do have the Zip file for the Medic Dress Fix still but am unsure if I have permission to repost it?

Do I?

Otherwise send PM and I can get it too you that way, The Billboard fix zip file as well if you need it.

*edit*

If you search " Medic Dress Fix " you will find Trykz posts about it, indicating it is supposed to be there with the main files and other facts concerning it.