More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

2 hours ago, sokar kir said:

just updated from 9.3 to the most recent version of this and things seem to be working fine, just wanted to ask how come the frost troll was removed from hentai creatures?

just keep summoning trolls...you'll see.

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

just keep summoning trolls...you'll see.

aah okay, I'll give it a try later today.  also wanted to ask, I tried summoning a boar via the hentai creatures spell, and it summoned a fox that can't be interacted with and doesn't move and has no name, is this a known issue or a problem on my end due to updating from the hentai creatures provided with the original MNC to the hentai creatures file posted with MNC SLAL

40 minutes ago, sokar kir said:

also wanted to ask, I tried summoning a boar via the hentai creatures spell, and it summoned a fox that can't be interacted with and doesn't move and has no name, is this a known issue or a problem on my end due to updating from the hentai creatures provided with the original MNC to the hentai creatures file posted with MNC SLAL

first try removing and re-adding the spells with the "dump spells" MCM setting,

if that fails try turning the esp off and make a new save, and then turn the esp back on.

Just today I found something very odd. I don't have Mihail Zombies installed but I encountered them in the swamps near Morthal. They were modeled but completely untextured and dropped ingredients with no model. Is there a way to disable this? I don't want Mihail Zombies in my game, much less untextured ones.

3 hours ago, Jorvalt said:

Just today I found something very odd. I don't have Mihail Zombies installed but I encountered them in the swamps near Morthal. They were modeled but completely untextured and dropped ingredients with no model. Is there a way to disable this? I don't want Mihail Zombies in my game, much less untextured ones.

don't look at me, MNC does not add new creatures......unless that is you've stupidly installed the entire ModCompatibilityKit catalog as one thing (installing patches for mods that you don't even have)

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

don't look at me, MNC does not add new creatures......unless that is you've stupidly installed the entire ModCompatibilityKit catalog as one thing (installing patches for mods that you don't even have)

I use a mod manager, okay?
And I didn't think of that.

Man, makin' me do all this work myself...

1 hour ago, baldax said:

Hey, so I’m probably really late to the party on this, but is the sslCreatureAnimationSlot fix not necessary anymore? If not, why was the download for it taken down?

(Or am I just stupid and missed the link to it)

MoreNastyCrittersFactory takes care of it now.

20 minutes ago, Jorvalt said:

I use a mod manager, okay?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1Nd6LU4ImQ

21 minutes ago, Jorvalt said:

It makes mods at lot easier to install and uninstall. Plus, a lot of the time if it has packs/options it can run a menu where you just select the stuff you want instead of manually splicing shit in.

until it auto fucks up everything that is, 90% of SexLab, FNIS, MNC, CF & JC problems are caused by mod managers, especially that fucking worthless piece of shit from nexus.

edit; AND FUCK LOOT TOO!!!

edit2: and NEVER USE Wrye Bash on SexLab or any SL related mods.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

until it auto fucks up everything that is, 90% of SexLab, FNIS, MNC, CF & JC problems are caused by mod managers, especially that fucking worthless piece of shit from nexus.

edit; AND FUCK LOOT TOO!!!

edit2: and NEVER USE Wrye Bash on SexLab or any SL related mods.

Man, you are really passionate about hating mod managers and loot lol.

I use both, I just try to also understand what mods I should manually install and move the mod order for. Just nice to have a mod manager for mods you know it won’t fuck up for easy install/uninstall.

I have experienced something weird with pigmy trolls added by bad dogs immersive creatures. They don't seem to animate properly,even when normal sized trolls do. The pigmy trolls even have equipment just like the bigger ones,when aroused. When animating,they stand in t-pose. The different kind of wolves work perfectly though. Could this be an issue with actors needing to be tagged to work with certain animations?  

35 minutes ago, denk21 said:

Could this be an issue with actors needing to be tagged to work with certain animations?  

try rerunning FNIS and doing this:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

3 hours ago, sharonasbar12 said:

Thanks for a great mod. Always works well, except a small issue I have always had. Creatures won't train again. Have player only tweaked, they go at it once. I wait for the cool down and nothing. Click on creature again to train and nothing. Have to banish and cast a new creature. Any help? Do I need a collar to retrain?

try adjusting the train timer, it can sometimes fire off when your still in a animation, causing it to do nothing (or do other buggy things).

1 hour ago, battleshadow said:

Out of curiosity, how are female creatures like wolves and dogs spawned?  I've yet to run into a wolf for example thats female, they all have male genitals.

Pretty sure they aren't spawned at all.

MNC includes "basic" support for female creatures so if you create a new wolf/dog NPC and tag it as "female", it will get the proper bits or lack thereof; but AFAIK it doesn't change any of the vanilla creature NPCs to female or add new female variants. You would need a separate mod for that.

The only existing mod that implements female creatures in the world (aka makes them spawn alongside their male counterparts) is Horny Creatures of Skyrim, and it only does it for dragons and werewolves.

31 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Pretty sure they aren't spawned at all.

MNC includes "basic" support for female creatures so if you create a new wolf/dog NPC and tag it as "female", it will get the proper bits or lack thereof; but AFAIK it doesn't change any of the vanilla creature NPCs to female or add new female variants. You would need a separate mod for that.

The only existing mod that implements female creatures in the world (aka makes them spawn alongside their male counterparts) is Horny Creatures of Skyrim, and it only does it for dragons and werewolves.

I kinda figured it was something like that.  Was just making 100% sure.  

When creating the json file for adding changes to creatures is the modID, ModName and skinName player choice? I've been trying my hand at editing a couple changes in SSE for Meeko and Vigilance. I had no issues swapping out the meshes and adding the CF spell. But I just can't get the package to show. Neither mod has Race in the file so I pulled that from RNAM. I wasn't sure if I should add race to the esp or not.

Spoiler

{
  "modID": "meekomod",
  "ModName": "Meeko Reborn",
  "creatures": [
    {
      "skinName": "Meeko",
      "restrictedSlots": [],
      "arousedArmor": "__formData|MeekoReborn.esp|0x22F2",
      "normalArmor": null,
      "RaceName": "DogCompanionRace (Dog)",
      "raceForm": "__formData|MeekoReborn.esp|0x1AC4",
      "skinForm": "__formData|MeekoReborn.esp|0x0D62"
    }
  ]
}

I know you're version is LE so don't want to bug you too much. I just wanted to see if I had messed up on an obvious step.

5 hours ago, Rock&Rule said:

When creating the json file for adding changes to creatures is the modID, ModName and skinName player choice? I've been trying my hand at editing a couple changes in SSE for Meeko and Vigilance. I had no issues swapping out the meshes and adding the CF spell. But I just can't get the package to show. Neither mod has Race in the file so I pulled that from RNAM. I wasn't sure if I should add race to the esp or not.

I know you're version is LE so don't want to bug you too much. I just wanted to see if I had messed up on an obvious step.

looking at the SLE version it should be:

"RaceName": "Dog (Follower)",
"raceForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0xF1AC4",

the errors:

1. it's using a stock race (000F1AC4) so it's NOT from MeekoReborn.esp, overrides don't count.

2. you missed a "F" from it's form id

3. the race it's using is already registered in MNC's json as "Dog (Follower)", so you should use this name instead.

i don't know if your arousedArmor id is right or not.

Thank you kindly! After adding the F along with a 0 to skinForm and arousedArmor. Then making the other changes to race it showed up correctly. I was looking at the screenshot guide and making changes all of yesterday trying to figure out where I went off course.

I'm glad to know the guide works for SSE too. The last couple mods I played with in Oldrim already had the json file so I only had to mess with the meshes and textures. Thanks again for the assist and all the documentation you put out. When I got to the last part and saw the screenshots for the json file I was sweating bullets. If I had attempted that by hand it would never have worked. :D

ScreenShot42.png

4 hours ago, Rock&Rule said:

Thank you kindly! After adding the F along with a 0 to skinForm and arousedArmor. Then making the other changes to race it showed up correctly. I was looking at the screenshot guide and making changes all of yesterday trying to figure out where I went off course.

you don't need the 0 if there was nothing before it, eg:

99000001 can be 0x000001, but you only need to enter 0x1

but 99100000 would need to be 0x100000.

Ah good to know. Now hopefully I remember all this when I get the itch for my next attempt. The Stark textures really set these two apart from all the other canines.

Between this one and Better Skyrim Wolves which goes off the husky body as well I have some nice variety. These two look clean and the wolves look like they've been working out.