More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

8 hours ago, sexychipmonk said:

I have tried 30 different ways and combination of settings and the best i can get is (useing the dog as a controll as it fucked up the least back in the day) the dog trying to i guess side step on the spot befor just sitting and laying down while the PC is going through her animation. other then more nasty critters i used the billys animation pack (i have tryed to single out both for animations ans the dog still does fuck all ) Any help. I use the latest versions  of all

Animation Troubleshooting:

1. in my opinion, Mod Managers should be avoided like the plague (i hate all of them).
but if you insist on using one, make sure that it's installing the files to the right location.
note: Mod Managers may require extra steps to get FNIS working:

2. run/rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, if you don't the animations wont work/run.
C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.
you may not even get a error message telling you that this has happened.
make sure FNIS and your mod manager are running with administrator privileges.

3. when you start the game with the Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) loader the list of installed mods wont get refreshed, so if you install a mod and just start the game with the loader any new mods you installed wont be fully activated. to fix this problem go to the skyrim launcher and click on "DATA FILES" and it will refresh the list of installed mods, you can now close the launcher and start the game with the skse loader.

4. in game you need to go inside SexLab's Mod Control Menu (MCM) and click on "install" first before you can use SexLab.

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

9. if SLAL Packs are not being listed in SLAL try reinstalling/updating JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

10. if all else fails, try loading a older save file from before sexlab was installed.

I've gotten back up and running once again. I've decided to keep my fun run Oldrim down to just a few SL mods. I'm now down to this with some SLAL packs, Amorous, SLEN and Aroused Redux. I'm sitting on the fence for Aroused Creatures as too many have said to stay away. But I miss the chance of horny creatures chasing down npc's and being able to invite.

I played around with the compatibility patch for garm as I think he was on a different mesh. I just took your husky mesh changed the texture path and added the INV line. Not in the same slot as I seemed to cause more harm than good trying to get the numbers to match. But just taking the slot it gave and copying the same data into it seems to work so far.

Garm&Meeko.jpg

1 hour ago, sexychipmonk said:

Did all that befor posting.

then i don't know what the problem is.

39 minutes ago, sexychipmonk said:

Could you recommend an animation pack you think is objectivly the best on the front?

billyy and SirNibbles........and MadMansGun.

54 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

then i don't know what the problem is.

billyy and SirNibbles........and MadMansGun.

so the problem was that modding procedure with MO has changed slightly since last time. the files dumped in to overwrite worked fine there. you used to have to set overwrite as a mod back in the day

huhu juste a small problem but i dont know if its from this mod or from creature framework

I just have following problem that the skeever and rabbits arent moving and are frozen i can kill them but yeah they still stand their normal etc...

someone has any idea what to do to fix it ?

6 hours ago, sexychipmonk said:

so the problem was that modding procedure with MO has changed slightly since last time. the files dumped in to overwrite worked fine there. you used to have to set overwrite as a mod back in the day

It hasn't changed - you set it as a mod once and then drag any updates to FNIS in the future into that same folder. If you're removing animations, then it is a better idea to untick/remove that FNIS mod, and generate a new batch and then turn that into a mod folder. 

If that wasn't working for you, you may have screwed up somewhere, dragged files into the wrong places, had different ages of FNIS outputs conflicting with each other, which led to the problems you were having. That's part of the "problem" with MO - its a powerful tool, but it can be a double-edged sword if you're not careful, leading to overwrites and conflicts you didn't want, or having something winning a conflict that was supposed to be overridden.

And technically, yes, leaving your FNIS output in Overwrite and updating it periodically will work. But it is highly messy, has conflicts with Bodyslide outputs and things like Main Menu Randomizer (which outputs its mesh/texture/music folders to overwrite), and you'll still have to re-do everything when removing mods that rely on FNIS. 

4 hours ago, 7osisg4d said:

What's the best/easiest way to make my female PC a male werewolf?

I couldn't find the reference to the female body/mesh in te5edit ?

Thanks

MNC:

NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast [ARMA:000CDD87]

NakedTorsoWerewolfBeastSoft [ARMA:0700081A]

NakedTorsoWerewolfBeastSoftLegacy [ARMA:0700081B]

NakedTorsoWerewolfBeastHard [ARMA:07023655]

NakedTorsoWerewolfBeastHardLegacy [ARMA:07000819]

but if you want a herm one of these mods can do that (don't use both):

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3219-horny-werewolves-of-skyrim/

21 hours ago, Wildwinds said:

It hasn't changed - you set it as a mod once and then drag any updates to FNIS in the future into that same folder. If you're removing animations, then it is a better idea to untick/remove that FNIS mod, and generate a new batch and then turn that into a mod folder. 

If that wasn't working for you, you may have screwed up somewhere, dragged files into the wrong places, had different ages of FNIS outputs conflicting with each other, which led to the problems you were having. That's part of the "problem" with MO - its a powerful tool, but it can be a double-edged sword if you're not careful, leading to overwrites and conflicts you didn't want, or having something winning a conflict that was supposed to be overridden.

And technically, yes, leaving your FNIS output in Overwrite and updating it periodically will work. But it is highly messy, has conflicts with Bodyslide outputs and things like Main Menu Randomizer (which outputs its mesh/texture/music folders to overwrite), and you'll still have to re-do everything when removing mods that rely on FNIS. 

the thing is now it already says its a mod without me doing any thing. I used to have to set it as a mod with a lowercase o to get things to work. That was along time ago. hell it works now though so who cares! ?

22 hours ago, Wildwinds said:

56 minutes ago, sexychipmonk said:

the thing is now it already says its a mod without me doing any thing. I used to have to set it as a mod with a lowercase o to get things to work. That was along time ago. hell it works now though so who cares! ?

Frankly i wish i could do it the non MO way but that wont work for my use case. Making my ultimate modpack. Skyrim deprived edition.

For some reason foxes don't have any animations. I mean, dogs and wolfs have them, but whenever I try to start animation only fox on fox animation appears (horny creatures of skyrim). I did FNIS check loaded animation via animation loader, but as I say wolf and dog animations, no fox animations.

2 minutes ago, Xayrlen said:

For some reason foxes don't have any animations. I mean, dogs and wolfs have them, but whenever I try to start animation only fox on fox animation appears (horny creatures of skyrim). I did FNIS check loaded animation via animation loader, but as I say wolf and dog animations, no fox animations.

there are no further fox anims, that i know of....

On 5/25/2018 at 7:21 PM, MadMansGun said:

updated versions of the Skeever animations are now found in Billyy's SLAL Pack:

(umm WTF? i've never seen the site do that before)

MNC never came with Spider animations, they are from SexLab, but Billyy has made all the Spider animations you will ever need.

Hey dude can U pinpoint me to ''Missing behaviour?'' Bloody FB hackers ate my harddisks

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Why have moose and deers never a penis? They should have one I guess.

make sure they are not from a mod or female.

1 hour ago, tuxagent7 said:

Hi madmanguns,

Is this mod compatible with more nasty critters, meaning the animation would be with the daedra ?

Daedric Entity Restoration Project - D.E.R.P.   https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76752?tab=description

thank you for the answer and if not will it ? the skeleton seems taken from actual monster

i don't know, nexus is being super slow right now, so i can't look at the mod (i just need to look at the esp)

1 hour ago, Xayrlen said:

That's weird. I do remember there were animations for fox before. Its just they were same as for wolf or husky.

the fox WAS registered as a wolf, but now they are registered as there own race.

On 6/5/2018 at 1:07 PM, MadMansGun said:

MNC:

NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast [ARMA:000CDD87]

NakedTorsoWerewolfBeastSoft [ARMA:0700081A]

NakedTorsoWerewolfBeastSoftLegacy [ARMA:0700081B]

NakedTorsoWerewolfBeastHard [ARMA:07023655]

NakedTorsoWerewolfBeastHardLegacy [ARMA:07000819]

but if you want a herm one of these mods can do that (don't use both):

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3219-horny-werewolves-of-skyrim/

Thanks

I tried the one you linked on the first page:

Set to 'ignore pc gender'

Looks like it chose anims correctly, but PC did not get a schlong and was still in female mesh.

Going to try te5edit next!