More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

19 minutes ago, btasqan said:

@MadMansGun

Since you edited the scaling features of MNC it seems rabbit animation need manual aligning at each stage. BEfeore, I just needed to tweak an inch, now I need to tweak each stage individually.. It is not a big deal, but seems to be a downside of this scaling feature.

open SexLabNudeCreatures.esp and/or HentaiCreatures.esp and edit HareRace "Rabbit" [RACE:0006DC99] to use "Actors\Ambient\Hare\Character Assets\MNC_skeleton.nif" for it's skeleton.

just wondering is the horny werewolves of skyrim mod not compatible with this?(or at least the alt textures for it) because ive been using the black and white texture for horny werewolves and after installing this,it changes to a plain version even with horny werewolves picked in creature framework

Hey, first let me thank you for you continues upgrades.

But I have a little problem now. I updated mnc and now my animations are not so good aligned anymore.

Either they are a bit too close to each other or a bit to far away, or a bit into each other.

I did not had this problem before with your earlier versions they were almost perfectly aligned.

I reinstalled mnc, re-registered the mods with creature framework,also started a new game. Any hints ?

Thanks.

8 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

just wondering is the horny werewolves of skyrim mod not compatible with this?(or at least the alt textures for it) because ive been using the black and white texture for horny werewolves and after installing this,it changes to a plain version even with horny werewolves picked in creature framework

change your load order, HWoS should be loaded after all of the SexLabNudeCreatures esp files.

2 hours ago, Monkito said:

Hey, first let me thank you for you continues upgrades.

But I have a little problem now. I updated mnc and now my animations are not so good aligned anymore.

Either they are a bit too close to each other or a bit to far away, or a bit into each other.

I did not had this problem before with your earlier versions they were almost perfectly aligned.

I reinstalled mnc, re-registered the mods with creature framework,also started a new game. Any hints ?

Thanks.

i have not edited the animations in any way so i don't know what the cause of you problem is, unless when you say "earlier versions" you mean pre 10.4.

post 10.4 some races got rescaled and that fixed some animations but it broke others as well, wolves are the most problematic:

other notes:

when you select "SLNC Legacy Meshes" for the wolves in the CF it makes the wolves scaled 1.2 with the original wolf 37 degree angled dick, if not then they are scaled 1.0 with a 28 degree angled dick.

(if you have RaceMenu/NIOverride you may want to edit the SexLabNudeCreatures.esp to remove the object effect from the wolf armors or they may end up much bigger than 1.2)

Hi, thanks for awsner.

i mean 10.4 and after your rescaling. Even billy's wolves animations worked perfectly. IIRC i only updated mnc since then ( doesnt mean its your mods fault).

I only noticed the problem now because i didn't had much time to play and test everything again.

Hm, no clue why it's so messed up right now. Not sure if its a scaling error because of wrong sizes or alignment error. Hard to describe.

Any clue what else i can try to fix it ?

Edit : Even Actors High is ofc off

Specific Race Adjustments  and Clear High Heels High are on in SL - I didn't change anything there.

On 29.11.2017 at 5:10 AM, Milkshakes27 said:

I think you're referring to the behavior error on FNIS right? I had to manually delete my MNC (not More Nasty Critters, specifically "MNC") from the meshes\actor\**\animations folders. For some reason they stayed even though I uninstalled v9_3. I just searched under meshes\actor because there are a lot of MNC folders in there among creatures. I did this with the new More Nasty Critters 10_4 uninstalled so that I could see what was remaining from the previous build. I had to delete behavior files too. Just make sure any mods that use MNC are uninstalled at the time so you don't accidentally delete one of those files (I almost deleted some AiO files). 

Here's a picture of my recycling bin lol

recycling bin.PNG

No, I didn't. There were no skeever animations in MNC 10.4 by default. You have to install SLAL packs from other modders to have those animations in game.

On 2.12.2017 at 3:17 AM, MadMansGun said:

open SexLabNudeCreatures.esp and/or HentaiCreatures.esp and edit HareRace "Rabbit" [RACE:0006DC99] to use "Actors\Ambient\Hare\Character Assets\MNC_skeleton.nif" for it's skeleton.

Ok, thank you, this fixed it. WIll I need to edit the esp every time you update MNC or is this MNC_skeleton.nif edit going to be included in the coming update?

Is the manual change in the esp needed also on any other creatures or are you aware of this alligning issue only affecting rabbits? I have seen that you have more MNC_skeleton.nif in the file for Chaurus, chicken etc.

On 12/3/2017 at 5:51 AM, btasqan said:

Ok, thank you, this fixed it. WIll I need to edit the esp every time you update MNC or is this MNC_skeleton.nif edit going to be included in the coming update?

Is the manual change in the esp needed also on any other creatures or are you aware of this alligning issue only affecting rabbits? I have seen that you have more MNC_skeleton.nif in the file for Chaurus, chicken etc.

the rabbit scaling (1.0 vs 1.3) is a ongoing issue, so i may need to make a CF setting for them like i did with the wolves.

in MNCv10.4 some races got rescaled to 1.0 and the MNC_skeleton resets them back to there original scale, this was done to trick SexLab's "Even Actor Heights" system into thinking that the creatures are already at 1.0, but the problem with that is some animators (like me) wrongfully did make some of there animations for EAH 1.0 scaled creatures, where as others (like llabsky & billyy) rightfully made animations for there true original scale.

i am trying to standardize the scaling but wolves and rabbits are the most effected by this problem.

7 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i am trying to standardize the scaling but wolves and rabbits are the most effected by this problem.

You need more props for doing this. Standardizing the scaling will definitely help alignment in the future as long as creators are aware. Thank you!

Is it just me or some of the vanilla creatures are not showing their stuff? Its not all of them just some, like bear, elk and others. I installed the bad dog vanilla critters and it fixed it but with purple texture bug, and i noticed on the mcm that these creatures they show their stuff now because the bad dog skins is set to "All Skins" for that creature and the "Sexlab Nude creatures" is not. Does anyone have this issues too?

Thanks for this mod and the update.

I have a few questions about the miscellaneous download files:

• If I'm running SexLab Werewolves, I should install the SexLab v1.62 Control Patch from the Mod Compatibility Kits, right?
  • But I don't need anything else from the Mod Compatibility Kits unless I'm running one of the named mods (which I'm not)?
  • What does fixed_sslCreatureAnimationSlots_script.7z do?
  • Does True Wolves work as a standalone file or is the original mod required?

Also, on werewolves, is SexLab Werewolves required for werewolf sex?  SoS claims that Mighty Beasts - Werewolf is required, but that mod no longer appears to exist.  I have installed SebLab Werewolves using the Mighty Beasts body type, castrated for use with SoS and I have werewolves disabled in CF.  Does that sound correct?

21 hours ago, Monkito said:

Thanks, will try them

Big Thanks, will try them.

Edit : Grmpf same result. dammit.

Still no clue what happened and why it doesn't fit anymore.

try turning Race Adjustments and/or High Heels heights on and off in different combinations.

16 hours ago, chimiz said:

You need more props for doing this. Standardizing the scaling will definitely help alignment in the future as long as creators are aware. Thank you!

i think most are aware by now.

7 hours ago, ozzydoom said:

Is it just me or some of the vanilla creatures are not showing their stuff? Its not all of them just some, like bear, elk and others. I installed the bad dog vanilla critters and it fixed it but with purple texture bug, and i noticed on the mcm that these creatures they show their stuff now because the bad dog skins is set to "All Skins" for that creature and the "Sexlab Nude creatures" is not. Does anyone have this issues too?

you don't install vanilla creatures to fix that problem, you do this:

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

3 hours ago, Ytheria said:

Thanks for this mod and the update.

I have a few questions about the miscellaneous download files:

• If I'm running SexLab Werewolves, I should install the SexLab v1.62 Control Patch from the Mod Compatibility Kits, right?
  • But I don't need anything else from the Mod Compatibility Kits unless I'm running one of the named mods (which I'm not)?
  • What does fixed_sslCreatureAnimationSlots_script.7z do?
  • Does True Wolves work as a standalone file or is the original mod required?

Also, on werewolves, is SexLab Werewolves required for werewolf sex?  SoS claims that Mighty Beasts - Werewolf is required, but that mod no longer appears to exist.  I have installed SebLab Werewolves using the Mighty Beasts body type, castrated for use with SoS and I have werewolves disabled in CF.  Does that sound correct?

1. yes.

2. you don't need anything else from that file.

3. it's a fix for the SexLab script that was causing the wrong sized insect animations to be played. if you have billyy's latest SLAL Packs installed you may want this file.

4. it's stand alone, but at the same time it's not really like the original mod, it just replaces the wolf meshes and textures with ones that came from that mod.

SexLab Werewolves is required if you want to have sex when YOUR in werewolf form (NPC werewolves work fine without it), i'm not the best person to ask when it comes to using SOS or MB but you may need to use TES5Edit to modify the "Male world model" line in "SexLabNudeCreatures.esp \ Armor Addon \ 000CDD87 <NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast>", ether that or replace the werewolf mesh found here: Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\werewolf\malebodywerewolf_1.nif

Thanks for the responses.

11 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

3. it's a fix for the SexLab script that was causing the wrong sized insect animations to be played. if you have billyy's latest SLAL Packs installed you may want this file.

I don't have billyy's SLAL packs, but I'm intrigued by the idea of insect animations.  How does that even trigger?

6 minutes ago, Ytheria said:

Thanks for the responses.

I don't have billyy's SLAL packs, but I'm intrigued by the idea of insect animations.  How does that even trigger?

mostly with matchmaker, but Hentai Creatures can start them as well.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

17 minutes ago, spajda said:

Is it just me, or are there no animations available for Wisp, Ice Wraith, and Dwarven Sphere? Everytime I get the  "Validate Actor --> Creature race not supported." error. Did I mess up somewhere along the way?

no, animations don't exist for them yet.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

try turning Race Adjustments and/or High Heels heights on and off in different combinations.

Tried now a few animations with Race Adjustemnts on /off, Clear High Heels hights / on/off. Both On/off, even Actors high on off for testing, same result.

Without race adjustments nearly the same result and with actors high it's much weirder.

But many thanks for your continuous help.

4 hours ago, Monkito said:

Tried now a few animations with Race Adjustemnts on /off, Clear High Heels hights / on/off. Both On/off, even Actors high on off for testing, same result.

Without race adjustments nearly the same result and with actors high it's much weirder.

But many thanks for your continuous help.

darn, the only other thing i can think of is that the last time i had major alignment problems it turned out to be some sort of bizarre error with SL Defeat, at least i think it was Defeat because the problem disappeared for me when i uninstalled it.

1 hour ago, gft said:

Is this MNC supposed to be the mod of its own? From what i understand it is, but it only works for me alongside 9.3, did i fuck it up?

yes and most likely yes, Creature Framework & JContainers will need to be reinstalled

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/