More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

hey i have a question, my dogs are missing Textures on their cocks. 

I am also Running the Bakafactory ABC patch too.  Every other creature is fine, just dogs, wolves, death hounds...  

I checked my textures folder and there are textures for these creatures but they appear purple in game. Any ideas? 

2 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

hey i have a question, my dogs are missing Textures on their cocks. 

I am also Running the Bakafactory ABC patch too.  Every other creature is fine, just dogs, wolves, death hounds...  

I checked my textures folder and there are textures for these creatures but they appear purple in game. Any ideas? 

a common cause of that is that you have BDIC installed, there is a patch at the bottom of page 20 of it's support thread.

5 hours ago, zaira said:

Is it possible to force a Giant to be naked for a complete scene with MNC?

umm, yes? if not then something has gone wrong with CF.

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

Scriptname GiantAlias extends ReferenceAlias  

event OnLoad()
	Actor me = GetActorReference()
	me.RemoveAllItems()
	CreatureFramework cf = CreatureFrameworkUtil.GetAPI()
	cf.ActivateActor(me)
	cf.SetPuppet(me)
	cf.SetOverrideArousal(me,3)

int eid = ModEvent.Create("slaUpdateExposure")
	ModEvent.PushForm(eid, me)
	ModEvent.PushFloat(eid, 100)
	ModEvent.Send(eid)
endevent

This way seems to work but I think some lines are redundant. However - it's obviously not MNC related...

16 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

no, the other possibility is that bloody "hdt all in one" mod.

I don't use that either.
What I do use is Bakafactory ABC, Bazinga's NBB and Beast HDT. 

I did think HCOS was the problem though, I don't think it's a necessary mod but I haven't tested the result yet.

46 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

the best i can do at this time:

unicrap.7z 421.2 kB · 0 downloads

Works for me, but what is entailed in making this race registered as an animating actor and maybe just have them copy horse behaviors when it comes to sexlab? Whatever needs to be done. It doesn't involve altering any scripts does it? I suck at scripting!!!! And that was just assuming it uses the same skeleton as a horse. Would you happen to know from your expertise dealing with it thus far whether that is the same skeleton as a horse? The unicorn comes with a unique set of behaviors apparently. Either that or they copied and pasted horse behaviors but not sure why they would want or need to do that. So I assume they are unique. Whether or not they had to create some kind of unique skeleton to make this happen or just used vanilla horse skeleton to build everything on. Idk, I wonder way too much. How do I make this damn thing animating horse animations in sexlab with being a custom race? I think I just blew a gasket somewhere. LOL...How do you do it Mr. Gunslinger? Being a madman and all at that.

27 minutes ago, BoramYura said:

i love this mod, but after i install the mod dog or wolf have purple penis so i use old mnc but no coallition, how to fix it ?
sorry bad eng, i hope you guys understand.

If something is purple where it shouldn't be, that usually means the model's texture file is missing. Try re-installing the version that had the issue and then check to see if the corresponding texture is in the right place. If you're using a mod manager, it isn't out of the ordinary for them to mess up somewhere along the line and for me, it usually is the textures. So you may have to manually install.

Hello, are there any known issues with the Frozen Chaurus in Dragonborn (Forgotten Vale)?

I'm getting a consistent CTD when a scene starts. I know they have worked before. For grins I updated both ABC HDT and SLAL More Nasty Critters (latest RC9). Didn't seem to help.

Thanks

32 minutes ago, gooser said:

Hello, are there any known issues with the Frozen Chaurus in Dragonborn (Forgotten Vale)?

I'm getting a consistent CTD when a scene starts. I know they have worked before. For grins I updated both ABC HDT and SLAL More Nasty Critters (latest RC9). Didn't seem to help.

Thanks

i spawned one in but it's not crashing for me.

15 hours ago, gooser said:

Yeah, that kills my game as well. Oh well, I'll just work around it.

do you have ASOS or ABC installed? because they both replace the mesh with there own versions.

9 minutes ago, gooser said:

Baka's ABC HDT

problem confirmed, i tested it and there mesh is crashing for me as well, replace it with MNC's mesh to stop the crash

"Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\chaurus\ChaurusFrozenHard.nif"

I just got into this type of modding for skyrim and am encountering issues with horses also.

Background:

• I am on Skyrim SE (latest patch)
  • All mods are up to date with patch
  • FINS is updated and running all the animations correctly
  • Using MO2

Load Order:

• SexLab
  • SexLab Aroused
  • Creature Framework
  • SkyUI
  • Ui Extensions
  • FNIS
  • SexLab Tools
  • MNC
  • SLAL
  • HCoS
  • SL More Creatures
  • SL Aroused Creatures
  • SoS
  • JContainers

My Issue:

• Well, horses are causing the game to CTD. Sometimes, I get the preload animations (where the character is T-posing), then the game crashes. Sometimes I get pursued and caught by a horse and the game crashes. It seems to be random in the crashes, but it has been strictly horses.

What I have tried:

• Deleting the horse skeleton
  • Installing ABC

For now, I am just going to disable horses as a whole because troubleshooting is getting further down a rabbit hole.

Unless I am missing a glaring fuck up in my load order, I am having trouble finding the issue.

7 minutes ago, Atros04 said:

I am on Skyrim SE

well for starts your in the 32bit/SLE thread.....so are you sure that you have the SSE version of the mod/s installed?

11 minutes ago, Atros04 said:

I get the preload animations (where the character is T-posing)

that's...not a thing, actors should not be T-posing at any time, they should be continuing to play there idle animations until the sex animation starts.