More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

So the mod All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy have few conflicts with MNC,when MNC is overwriten completely,canines have purple genitals and giants genitals is kinda flows in air

if i don't overwrite giant and canine files then above problems is gone,but then i have no collisions for giant/canine,i am ok with no collisions,but thought maybe there's a third easy option/advice to have both?

Edit: i guess because AIO is out of date and MNC is a fresh one so my problem is not fixable :/ unless i would find/use some old(10.4v i believe) MNC version,damn..

On 4/2/2019 at 3:09 AM, Zergmax said:

Have some trouble with Garm companion, i add patch, but when i try start animation, garm disappears, and animation start without him. Help pls.

I had this problem as well. The solution is using TES5edit to edit the nif file path in the armor addon HuskyArmoredAAGARMHard  in garm_companion.esp to be MoreNastyCritters\canine\armoredhuskyHard.nif, from MoreNastyCritters\canine\armoredhuskyHard2.nif. I'm pretty sure garm was patched against a very very old version.

I think I may have asked this before, my bad if I did \: but there are some mods I found that make the meshes of female creatures more "thicc" & I wanna know how much would it conflict with MNC's?

Especially in my case cuz if you remember, you helped me make futas of all humanoid female creatures excluding Hagravens & Wispmothers so I don't know really know how these mods will impact those meshes. If they do mess with them alot, will that dick tutorial you have work on them, & will I need your base textures for the dick? I remember trying that tutorial on Mihail's Spider Daedra & it didnt work back then so not sure if the same thing applies here.

One for example is this:

& the others he made, all of which are BodySlide compatible apparently.

The other was an extra thicc Draugr mesh I came across but forget where, looks like this:1946224756_Screenshot(68).png.20aea1e44811c419a20c383dd2d6b782.png

16 hours ago, MazeRunn3r said:

So the mod All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy have few conflicts with MNC,when MNC is overwriten completely,canines have purple genitals and giants genitals is kinda flows in air

if i don't overwrite giant and canine files then above problems is gone,but then i have no collisions for giant/canine,i am ok with no collisions,but thought maybe there's a third easy option/advice to have both?

Edit: i guess because AIO is out of date and MNC is a fresh one so my problem is not fixable :/ unless i would find/use some old(10.4v i believe) MNC version,damn..

don't install the "MNC" part of that mod and use ASOS or ABC instead.

3 hours ago, Garolding said:

I'm pretty sure garm was patched against a very very old version.

possibly, but i'm unable to look into it (or any fucking thing) at this time.

2 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

I think I may have asked this before, my bad if I did \: but there are some mods I found that make the meshes of female creatures more "thicc" & I wanna know how much would it conflict with MNC's?

you would need to look in "Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\draugr" and replace the female nude meshes, the same may or may not apply to others.

you helped me make futas of all humanoid female creatures excluding Hagravens & Wispmothers

you may want to look at the "MNC patch" on the Skyfem mod page, the Hagravens have been done and others have been updated.

The other was an extra thicc Draugr mesh I came across but forget where, looks like this:

possibly Jacques00's handiwork, they made HDT female giants and werewolves.

edit: it was meme supreme

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/81992-hdt-female-draugrs-for-vanilla-and-immersive-creatures/

also here are some other female meshes:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/72363-solution-faq-female-creatures/

On 7/19/2019 at 4:34 PM, MadMansGun said:

the "Alpha wolf" added/enabled by the "cutting room floor" mod is known to do that for some reason.

it's not supported anymore, you should use "Animal SOS (ASOS)" by olebronkosrak or "Animated Beast's Cocks (ABC)" by factoryclose.

*NOT FOR AVERAGE USERS. it converts sexlab's stock creature animations into a SLAL Pack so that they are easier to disable....but however there's a risk that it could cause SexLab to behave oddly and that it could mess up any mods that call on those animations by name.

that file is not made for mod managers, you need to extract the patches that you want and repack them into a new 7zip.

those mods have there own readmes and instructions, and most* of them don't effect MNC anyways.

XP32 then MNC

MNC has it's own skeletons that are made to support the ASOS and ABC mods, XP32 does not have the needed nodes for those mods.

=======================================

Hello ! I come back with my problem (which is no longer the old one = Creatures were orange polygons) ... I have solved this now, but I have problems:
1) - with the penis of creatures that are deformed to some creatures (troll, werewolf ...), others do not have a penis (eg: Horse ..)
2) - with collisions (no more collisions with Beast HDT) - so what should be done with HDT files (example: "HDT Physics Extensions" or "smp + on hdt patch" - from COCO clothing HDT) ? .. (here is an additional question: "Bazinga's "Naturalistic HDT" - can we still use it? (We have spent months beside Bazinga's work to understand and to do everything in common with "hdt jiggle and collision set "... I have not tested any more because I was annoyed ... I will do here, a little bracket to understand my frustration = (years since I was struggling with Modding at Skyrim LE and I have never I've been able to do everything to work perfectly - Graphics + Player + NPC + Creative + Physics & animations !!!) ... I feel like I'm about to give up ... now, for example, when I was close to succeeding, (Animal SOS ...) who are not sure what changes !!!! and old MODs that I just made them work (Beast HDT) and that have become inoperable !!!
.. I still had 2 questions:
3) - The MODs: "Animal SOS" and "Animated Beast's Cocks (ABC)" work together, or only one of these 2 modes must be installed?
4) - During animation [for example, between the wolf (because he does not have a penis deformation) and my female player] - when approaching the camera, the body of the player and creature become transparent (so I can not check if they have collisions) ... (hope to be just a setting that I missed in MCM - SexLab !!!)
Thank you ! ... and I still expect some insights!
Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_Screenshot_2019_04.27_-_22_23_57_36.jpg.34eeae7e0b2b60fecb5933a5462e6fe7.jpgElder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_Screenshot_2019_04.27_-_22_24_10_39.jpg.3395cd40cb65a4ed7e012f271b52c699.jpg

2 hours ago, George222 said:

1) - with the penis of creatures that are deformed to some creatures (troll, werewolf ...), others do not have a penis (eg: Horse ..)

skeletons are getting overwritten by other skeletons in other mods.

2) - with collisions (no more collisions with Beast HDT) - so what should be done with HDT files (example: "HDT Physics Extensions" or "smp + on hdt patch" - from COCO clothing HDT) ? .. (here is an additional question: "Bazinga's "Naturalistic HDT" - can we still use it? (We have spent months beside Bazinga's work to understand and to do everything in common with "hdt jiggle and collision set "... I have not tested any more because I was annoyed ... I will do here, a little bracket to understand my frustration = (years since I was struggling with Modding at Skyrim LE and I have never I've been able to do everything to work perfectly - Graphics + Player + NPC + Creative + Physics & animations !!!) ... I feel like I'm about to give up ... now, for example, when I was close to succeeding, (Animal SOS ...) who are not sure what changes !!!! and old MODs that I just made them work (Beast HDT) and that have become inoperable !!!

fuck if i know, there's a HDT war going on.

3) - The MODs: "Animal SOS" and "Animated Beast's Cocks (ABC)" work together, or only one of these 2 modes must be installed?

they can but you need to make sure the right skeletons are installed/loaded last (there was a patch on the ASOS page)

4) - During animation [for example, between the wolf (because he does not have a penis deformation) and my female player] - when approaching the camera, the body of the player and creature become transparent (so I can not check if they have collisions) ... (hope to be just a setting that I missed in MCM - SexLab !!!)
Thank you ! ... and I still expect some insights!

umm...enter free cam mode?

13 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

skeletons are getting overwritten by other skeletons in other mods.

fuck if i know, there's a HDT war going on.

they can but you need to make sure the right skeletons are installed/loaded last (there was a patch on the ASOS page)

umm...enter free cam mode?

========================

I did a lot of tests with these MODs last night and came to a disappointing conclusion (at least for me): with all respect for the idea and work of olebronkosrak, but its "Animal SOS (ASOS)  "it seems to me the most useless and the most inefficient compared to the other two modes that should be further supported:" Animated Beast's Cocks (ABC) "by factoryclo and Beast HDT by Bazinga.  Those 2 together did a really good job!  everything was very natural and realistic, even though ABC still covered only some of the creatures, but patiently the other creatures could also solve and I think it is worth waiting, because everything was on a very good road (ABC - it does penis behavior  of very realistic creatures, and Beast HDT - completes very well with the collisions between the vagina and the Creature's penis !!! ... instead, this Animal SOS makes almost nothing (who needs bigger penis on creatures?) on humanoid NPCs are  SOS (but to Creatures is useless and totally unrealistic) !!! ... as well as the work of Mods Creators: ABC & Beast HDT is incomparable with the work of Animal SOS Creator (actually not a creator, just had  the idea is to take over the work of the creator of SOS and adapt it to Creatures) ... and the result is disappointing !!!

PS "the final conclusion is that you "MadMansGun" had to support these two MODs (ABC and Beast HDT) because you are the link between these modes, you are the father of the Creatures and you have to choose the best for them.  With all the respect for your work, which I think is the most important in modding for Skyrim, but in my opinion you made the wrong choice!

Thank you for everything and then you will realize that the good choice was to continue to support ABC & Beast HDT ... waiting for ABC to bring new Penis Reals for Creatures (because it creates and you should know best).

Hello all, I have a quick (and hopefully simple) question to those of you with much more experience editing then I do. I was wondering if there was a way to get the Vargr (the white deathhounds from this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60613) to be recognized the same way the deathhounds from the base game are in terms of animation. I looked around a bunch of threads and didnt exactly find anything solid as far as which direction (or even how to start changing the race for example) to go in, at least nothing I could understand at my minimum skill level when it comes to TES5 or the CK.

Any help would be appreciated!

1 hour ago, ShroomDraco said:

Hello all, I have a quick (and hopefully simple) question to those of you with much more experience editing then I do. I was wondering if there was a way to get the Vargr (the white deathhounds from this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60613) to be recognized the same way the deathhounds from the base game are in terms of animation. I looked around a bunch of threads and didnt exactly find anything solid as far as which direction (or even how to start changing the race for example) to go in, at least nothing I could understand at my minimum skill level when it comes to TES5 or the CK.

Any help would be appreciated!

you would need to edit the "MoreNastyCrittersFactory" script, or edit the race's names in that mod's esp to match that of already registered races (eg: "mihailhellhoundrace")

also you would need to add dicks to the meshes with NifSkope.

i'm not able to (safely) edit meshes at this time due to my graphics card problem.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

you would need to edit the "MoreNastyCrittersFactory" script, or edit the race's names in that mod's esp to match that of already registered races (eg: "mihailhellhoundrace")

also you would need to add dicks to the meshes with NifSkope.

i'm not able to (safely) edit meshes at this time due to my graphics card problem.

Changing the race name worked perfectly, thanks for the help!

• 2 weeks later...

First, a really big thanks for the continued work on this mod.  I have been using this for a long time and the improvements are amazing!

In chasing some scaling issues (not with MNC, that I can tell) and wanted to avoid crashing, I came across this thread below.  When I install the "SetVechileFixPlugin" from that thread, it conflicts with the same named plugin in MNC.

Do these plugins do the same thing?

Any help or a point in the right direction is appreciated.

)

1 hour ago, h311h0und1134 said:

Question, since I couldn't see this in the change logs, but is crash fixes still causing crashes in regards to the skeletons?

i think it's fixed but i'm not 100% sure on that, the skeleton.hkx was re-converted with a different program.

21 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i think it's fixed but i'm not 100% sure on that, the skeleton.hkx was re-converted with a different program.

Welp, guess I'll risk it and let you know if I have any problems hopefully you'll be able to add that to the 'fixed' category worst comes to worse I can always revert to an older version.

35 minutes ago, lafourminoir said:

any tip for take the fix creature Framework without sexlab aroused mod ?

sexlab aroused mod make some shit things with facial animations on H scenes

disable/remove sexlab aroused's esp file but keep it's script files installed (you may need to extract them from the bsa file...but im not 100% sure on that)

1 hour ago, lafourminoir said:

extract them from the bsa ? any tool for extract ?

there are many programs available:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56063

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4804

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1395

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59553

but if you delete the esp the game should still be able to load the bsa...it's just that extracting them seems to work better.