More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

7 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

well for starts your in the 32bit/SLE thread.....so are you sure that you have the SSE version of the mod/s installed?

I understand I am, since the SE edition was ported with your permission and links back to your SLE mod, I wanted to throw out the question to see if horses are crashing anyone else's game/ask you.

that's...not a thing, actors should not be T-posing at any time, they should be continuing to play there idle animations until the sex animation starts.

Not T-posing but idling. Thank you for correcting me.

For the moment I can say that the Horses work, at least in SE:

489830_20190716211756_1.png

But I had to break the old rule that xpms comes last, leaving me with an unaccessible MCM for the skeleton and the inability to deactivate the cloakscan of XPMS. 

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

For the moment I can say that the Horses work, at least in SE:

489830_20190716211756_1.png

But I had to break the old rule that xpms comes last, leaving me with an unaccessible MCM for the skeleton and the inability to deactivate the cloakscan of XPMS. 

I will see if putting XPMS ahead of MNC helps. I want to say I already do just based off the recommended mod load order from MadMans, but I am not in front of my computer.  

3 minutes ago, xelarain said:

Hey y'all, gotta admit I'm veryyy new here and to modding any game. Would appreciate if someone could help direct me to where I would post any issues I have, or if I would just do it here?

it depends on what your having a problem with.

1 minute ago, MadMansGun said:

it depends on what your having a problem with.

Trying to launch Skyrim with Nasty Critters or Hentai Creatures enabled results in a crash. It seems simple enough but I don't have enough knowledge to solve it and I've been trying to look into it, at no result.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

that screenshot says otherwise.

So my understanding of MO is that the load order is inverted. Things at the bottom are prioritized first.

2f72dc8bc998fdfc23d033ef9479209e.png

That's why the green in my last image shows that XPMS is overwriting files in MNC and SoS. Though I may be completely ass backwards on my interpretation of the description of MO. Either way, I am trying to understand here.

51 minutes ago, Atros04 said:

So my understanding of MO is that the load order is inverted. Things at the bottom are prioritized first.

2f72dc8bc998fdfc23d033ef9479209e.png

That's why the green in my last image shows that XPMS is overwriting files in MNC and SoS. Though I may be completely ass backwards on my interpretation of the description of MO. Either way, I am trying to understand here.

MO loads mods in the order they are listed, so it loads SOS and then Sexlab and then MNC and then the skeleton, so XMPSE over wrote (the green, as you say) MNC and MNC also overwrites something else, as it has both the green + and red - by its lightning bolt.  When you double click a mod you can look at its Overwrite tab and see which it replaces and which it was replaced by.  Some stuff won't exactly show, like ESP changes (but TES Edit is good for that) or what is in BSAs... I think.

Hello ! I have a problem with the Creatures !!!
From an error I uninstalled Steam (and, by default, Skyrim). Now I've reinstalled everything (Skyrim LE), I first worked on the ambiance (which I worked very hard) and then I took care of the rest.
My problem now is: how it looks like "Hentai Creatures" when I call them ... that is, a part of them (dog, wolf, deer, fox, spider, ...) are ok (see screen capture) the vast majority (Werewolf, Troll, Horse and many more) are just orange-colored polygons (see screenshot) - where I wrote the names of those who should be, but it looks like SF !!!
I have no idea where to start looking for the error !!! ...

if someone can help me with an idea, I would be grateful!

Thank you in advance for some help!1923695004_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2019_07.16-23_25_51_89.jpg.ab79f5152e3374e6bbf0f113e997a5b1.jpg185201294_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2019_07.16-23_25.02_25.jpg.bf94f6e03253e2a8670bff760f40fd07.jpg

Spoiler
1 hour ago, George222 said:

Hello ! I have a problem with the Creatures !!!
From an error I uninstalled Steam (and, by default, Skyrim). Now I've reinstalled everything (Skyrim LE), I first worked on the ambiance (which I worked very hard) and then I took care of the rest.
My problem now is: how it looks like "Hentai Creatures" when I call them ... that is, a part of them (dog, wolf, deer, fox, spider, ...) are ok (see screen capture) the vast majority (Werewolf, Troll, Horse and many more) are just orange-colored polygons (see screenshot) - where I wrote the names of those who should be, but it looks like SF !!!
I have no idea where to start looking for the error !!! ...

if someone can help me with an idea, I would be grateful!

Thank you in advance for some help!1923695004_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2019_07.16-23_25_51_89.jpg.ab79f5152e3374e6bbf0f113e997a5b1.jpg185201294_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2019_07.16-23_25.02_25.jpg.bf94f6e03253e2a8670bff760f40fd07.jpg

Those red caution signs (they look something like a  /!\  when they're not buried) are a Bethesda game's way of saying a model's missing. You either need to verify the integrity of the game's cache or make sure all of the mod's files were installed correct (I'd recommend doing the latter first).

1 hour ago, Shade115 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Those red caution signs (they look something like a  /!\  when they're not buried) are a Bethesda game's way of saying a model's missing. You either need to verify the integrity of the game's cache or make sure all of the mod's files were installed correct (I'd recommend doing the latter first). 

======================================

I would like to check if I understand correctly your advice:
1. Verify the integrity of the game's cache = that is, I have to go to Steam ... to: "Properties> Local Files> Verify Integrity of Game Cache ..."?
2. "Make sure all the mod files have been installed correctly" = that is, do I have to check a particular MOD (for example: something related to "More Nasty Critters"), or any Mods could cause the error? ... then it would be big trouble !!! (I have over 200 installed modules, only for Graphics I worked for 2 weeks following this guide: https://www.sinitargaming.com/skyrim_graphics.html  ) and I think I would not have the time and the patience to resume everything from the end !!

PS "I also have some COCOs that worked well before, but now reinstalled, I get an error on most meshes of these clothes" ... is there any connection with this error?

5 hours ago, Fylix_Aerou said:

After reading some posts here, does XPMSE come last in the load order? I don't remember this being written down somewhere.

no, before MNC because the XP skeletons don't have the new nodes.

4 hours ago, George222 said:

======================================

I would like to check if I understand correctly your advice:
1. Verify the integrity of the game's cache = that is, I have to go to Steam ... to: "Properties> Local Files> Verify Integrity of Game Cache ..."?
2. "Make sure all the mod files have been installed correctly" = that is, do I have to check a particular MOD (for example: something related to "More Nasty Critters"), or any Mods could cause the error? ... then it would be big trouble !!! (I have over 200 installed modules, only for Graphics I worked for 2 weeks following this guide: https://www.sinitargaming.com/skyrim_graphics.html  ) and I think I would not have the time and the patience to resume everything from the end !!

PS "I also have some COCOs that worked well before, but now reinstalled, I get an error on most meshes of these clothes" ... is there any connection with this error?

look at MNC first (and reinstall it because it sounds like it's meshes folder did not get installed right), then look at the mods that are getting loaded after it.

On 7/17/2019 at 6:04 PM, MadMansGun said:

no, before MNC because the XP skeletons don't have the new nodes. 

look at MNC first (and reinstall it because it sounds like it's meshes folder did not get installed right), then look at the mods that are getting loaded after it. 

==========================

I can not do anything good !!
I have reinstalled the MNC everything (maybe and what was not supposed to be) ... I also made that change of load order (XP skeletron - before MNC ... although contradicting everything I knew until now) ... but I still have the same problem !!!
... anyway I uploaded here in Modwat.ch everything !!! maybe someone will notice an error (or more):

https://modwat.ch/u/George222/modlist

2 hours ago, George222 said:

==========================

I can not do anything good !!
I have reinstalled the MNC everything (maybe and what was not supposed to be) ... I also made that change of load order (XP skeletron - before MNC ... although contradicting everything I knew until now) ... but I still have the same problem !!!
... anyway I uploaded here in Modwat.ch everything !!! maybe someone will notice an error (or more):

https://modwat.ch/u/George222/modlist

Suggested Load Order:
(Skyrim and it's DLCs here)
SexLab.esm
SexlabAroused.esm (only if fully installed)
CreatureFramework.esm
(other SexLab related mod's .esm here)
(All other .esm mods here)
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
(All other .esp mods here)
SexLabTools.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp (if installed, it's on MNC's download page)
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
(other SexLab related mod's .esp here)

I appear to crash any time I approach a pack of wolves near Riverwood. I've been running the same mod list for about a year and I've only updated this mod and Horny Creatures over time. This is on a new save, of course. When I come near riverwood, it seems like I have about 30 seconds after the wolf spawn before the game crashes.

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Hello !
I would like to ask a few questions, because I have some questions and I would be grateful if you could help me:
- First linked to MNC:
1.) I saw that 2 new modes appeared on your download page and "Beast HDT" disappeared (did you include it in the MNC, or should it be downloaded from Bazinga's old page?).
the 2 new ways:
- "Experimental SexLabCreaturesV1-62 To SLAL Conversion" - I do not really understand what it is doing and given your warning - FOR AVERAGE USERS - as if I give up, because if I do not understand it can cause my game.
- "ModCompatibilityKitsForMNCv12" - I understand there are compatibility patches for multiple MNC modes. But there are too many and I do not know if I installed those ways (for example: I saw that I was asking for something about DovahBear (because I do not have that installed mode), but on the other hand, it is possible to have certain modes installed So what do you advise me to do, install this ModCompatibilityKitsForMNCv12? or partially (and then identify exactly which modes I have installed)?

2.) I saw your suggestion for PLUGINS uploading order, but (I know you hate installation with Mod Manager, but I got used to MO and I do not know how to install it), and to me, so far, the most important was the order of installing MODs in the MO, and the PLUGINS load order was on the LOOT run. So if you respect your Suggestions for loading the PLUGINS, should I do it manually and not run LOOT anymore (because it would ruin my order again)? ... and then related to this idea (to respect your Suggestions) I would like to tell me more where I should put in the order of loading a few Plugins:
- SOS (Schlongs of Skyrim.esp, SoS - The Wilds.esp, SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp, SOS - Leoto Addon.esp, SOS - Revealing Armors.esp, SOS - skykids Addon.esp, SOSRaceMenu.esp)
- XP (XPMSE.esp)
- Race (RaceMenu.esp, RaceMenuPlugin.esp, RaceMenuMimic.esp, RaceMenuOverlays.esp, RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp, RaceCompatibility.esm ...)
- those related to Player Preset and Follower (example: Akari.esp, SakuraFollower.esp ...)
- and those related to clothing and armor (for example: [COCO] Lady Samurai.esp, C5Kev's Daedric Lace Armor UUNP.esp).

3.) I have seen here (above the discussion about the XP32 and MNC install order) ... does it really have to be "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended" installed in Mod Manager before "MoreNastyCritters"? (as it is now with me: XP32 - position 44 and MNC - position 45) ... if so, then I should not go down to the bottom of the installation order in the MO - to position 300 (in my case)

... because I think XP32 influences SKELETRON for both the Creature and the NPC - humanoid, and

the MNC - affects SKELETRON only for Creature

... or am I wrong?

Thank you if you have the patience to read everything and especially if you can help me with some tips !!!

7 hours ago, Fylix_Aerou said:

I appear to crash any time I approach a pack of wolves near Riverwood. I've been running the same mod list for about a year and I've only updated this mod and Horny Creatures over time. This is on a new save, of course. When I come near riverwood, it seems like I have about 30 seconds after the wolf spawn before the game crashes.

the "Alpha wolf" added/enabled by the "cutting room floor" mod is known to do that for some reason.

2 hours ago, George222 said:

1.) I saw that 2 new modes appeared on your download page and "Beast HDT" disappeared (did you include it in the MNC, or should it be downloaded from Bazinga's old page?).

it's not supported anymore, you should use "Animal SOS (ASOS)" by olebronkosrak or "Animated Beast's Cocks (ABC)" by factoryclose.

3 hours ago, George222 said:

"Experimental SexLabCreaturesV1-62 To SLAL Conversion" - I do not really understand what it is doing and given your warning - FOR AVERAGE USERS - as if I give up, because if I do not understand it can cause my game.

*NOT FOR AVERAGE USERS. it converts sexlab's stock creature animations into a SLAL Pack so that they are easier to disable....but however there's a risk that it could cause SexLab to behave oddly and that it could mess up any mods that call on those animations by name.

"ModCompatibilityKitsForMNCv12" - I understand there are compatibility patches for multiple MNC modes. But there are too many and I do not know if I installed those ways (for example: I saw that I was asking for something about DovahBear (because I do not have that installed mode), but on the other hand, it is possible to have certain modes installed So what do you advise me to do, install this ModCompatibilityKitsForMNCv12? or partially (and then identify exactly which modes I have installed)?

that file is not made for mod managers, you need to extract the patches that you want and repack them into a new 7zip.

2.) I saw your suggestion for PLUGINS uploading order, but (I know you hate installation with Mod Manager, but I got used to MO and I do not know how to install it), and to me, so far, the most important was the order of installing MODs in the MO, and the PLUGINS load order was on the LOOT run. So if you respect your Suggestions for loading the PLUGINS, should I do it manually and not run LOOT anymore (because it would ruin my order again)? ... and then related to this idea (to respect your Suggestions) I would like to tell me more where I should put in the order of loading a few Plugins:
- SOS (Schlongs of Skyrim.esp, SoS - The Wilds.esp, SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp, SOS - Leoto Addon.esp, SOS - Revealing Armors.esp, SOS - skykids Addon.esp, SOSRaceMenu.esp)
- XP (XPMSE.esp)
- Race (RaceMenu.esp, RaceMenuPlugin.esp, RaceMenuMimic.esp, RaceMenuOverlays.esp, RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp, RaceCompatibility.esm ...)
- those related to Player Preset and Follower (example: Akari.esp, SakuraFollower.esp ...)
- and those related to clothing and armor (for example: [COCO] Lady Samurai.esp, C5Kev's Daedric Lace Armor UUNP.esp).

those mods have there own readmes and instructions, and most* of them don't effect MNC anyways.

3.) I have seen here (above the discussion about the XP32 and MNC install order) ... does it really have to be "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended" installed in Mod Manager before "MoreNastyCritters"? (as it is now with me: XP32 - position 44 and MNC - position 45) ... if so, then I should not go down to the bottom of the installation order in the MO - to position 300 (in my case)

... because I think XP32 influences SKELETRON for both the Creature and the NPC - humanoid, and

the MNC - affects SKELETRON only for Creature

... or am I wrong?

XP32 then MNC

MNC has it's own skeletons that are made to support the ASOS and ABC mods, XP32 does not have the needed nodes for those mods.

Hey hello,
So MNC asks to overwrite these files,can i overwrite them or not ?

falmer/character assets/skeleton.nif installed by XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
giant/character assets/skeleton.nif installed by XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
horse/character assets/skeleton.nif installed by XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
troll/character assets/skeleton.nif installed by XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
werewolfbeast/character assets/skeleton.nif installed by XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users/BehavioredObjects.txt by Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Creature Pack 6_1
tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users/XXXBehavioredObjects.txt by Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Creature Pack 6_1

Astronachflame.nif and astronachflamedead.nif installed by Skyrim_particle_patch_for_ENB_All-in-one

Thank you

15 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

I may be time to see if you could pass your updated skeletons back to Groovtama to get a "new" version of the XPMSE skeletons set released which would allow you to remove the skeletons from your mod and make everything work again when XPMSE is last which is repeatedly recommended all over the place.  

It's really hard swimming against all that existing advice.