More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

On 4/29/2019 at 2:48 PM, Ryokentaru said:

Something to note is that there's almost no way to 100% eliminate clipping. Animators are using the same meshes found in MNC to align their creatures in animations, but the body they're using for the PC may not be the same one you are using in your game. As a result, there may be minor clipping due to proportions not being exactly the same. 

Also, in your earlier pictures with the Charus, it's clear that either that's a Charus Reaper using standard Charus animations (shouldn't be happening) or something is resizing the Charus to make it bigger, which includes the entire mesh, so yes the dick clips through the body because the animation was made for a standard sized Charus with a standard sized dick.

I'd suggest making sure all your mods are up-to-date (something is old if that Charus issue is present) and just adjusting animations the best you can using the SL hotkeys to minimize clipping. Even if MMG adjusted the meshes in MNC to completely eliminate clipping in some animations, it would cause issues with others I assure you so that's not a viable solution.

As for the creature's equipment proportions, well Charus' aren't real so there isn't a "realistic" size for them. Skeevers are well endowed, sure, but that makes for better animation potential than a realistically proportioned dick, and if you want my opinion a couple of creatures could use some heftier balls if anything (mainly looking at Deer and Horses) and I'm sure each person here would have a few things they'd change if given the chance. But, we're not the ones putting in the work creating the meshes and textures, so until then those that are get to decide how blessed each creature is.

there's no way to eliminate clipping completely, but there's a way to reduce clipping, big dicks increase chance of clipping.

in my earlier pictures, it's chaurus reaper with chaurus reaper animations from billy's, not standard chaurus animations, i don't how that could be done, if there's no animations for chaurus reaper and only chaurus, sexlab will report 'actor is invalid for animation' in console.

my mods are up to date, i downloaded not too long ago.

i encountered clipping not only with chaurus, but with skeever, sabre cat, bear, and actually, a lot, even for more proportional falmers. let's just say creature sex causes headache because of clipping.

i'm actually thinking of editing this mod and not using creature framework, because creature framework is buggy. in my current game, creatures are no longer nude in sex and this happens sometimes, i usually re-registered all mod and everything went ok, but this time, 're-register all mods' text is grayed out. so now i have to settle with creatures not nude when sex, or i could load older saves,  're-register all mods' text isn't grayed out in my older saves, but i aint' gonna re-play all the quests, too long, too tiresome.

my idea is editing the .esp so that creature races point to nude & erect meshes, while individual creature wears non-lootable non-nude non-erect armor. and when sex, sexlab will strip this armor, no additional scripting necessary.

im sure this has been covered, and im just stupid whore for not seeing it....  how does bakafactory abc hdt factor into MNC?  as far as load order and/or compatibility.  Also, Beast HDT - duplicates the work done?  One better then the other?   I know bazinga (dibella bless him) is not longer modding skyrim, sooooo.....  any advice for the blind, deaf and dumb would be immeasurable..

5 hours ago, macnchz said:

im sure this has been covered, and im just stupid whore for not seeing it....  how does bakafactory abc hdt factor into MNC?  as far as load order and/or compatibility.  Also, Beast HDT - duplicates the work done?  One better then the other?   I know bazinga (dibella bless him) is not longer modding skyrim, sooooo.....  any advice for the blind, deaf and dumb would be immeasurable..

bakafactory is slowly replacing Beast HDT, and should be loaded after MNC if used.

Hi MMG,

From the change log:

MoreNastyCritters/ModCompatibilityKits v11.4F

added patch for "Tame the Beasts of Skyrim II"

note: you may need to use a save editor to remove the old "MoreNastyCrittersFactory" script from your save before it's races can be used.

(don't forget to re-register your animations if you do that)

Just to clarify, there's no need whatsoever to use a save editor as advised above unless we are using Tame the Beasts of Skyrim II?

33 minutes ago, chipstick said:

Just to clarify, there's no need whatsoever to use a save editor as advised above unless we are using Tame the Beasts of Skyrim II?

that is correct.

1 hour ago, btasqan said:

Is the Spider Patch still needed when using 11.4F? Or can I now uninstall it?

it's a SexLab v1.62 problem, so yes you still need it (also that patch fixes other problems as well)

is there a patch yet for those of us using Tropical Skyrim? I have a patch already for it to get wolves back but the mod makes trolls into apes (which I like), but they turn back into trolls whenever they get aroused or engage in sexual activities.

There's 115 pages so I apologize for not finding it, may have skimmed over it.

Only issue I'm running into the dragons, for some of the animations are not scaling down to size how its set. Is this something I'm doing wrong?( Very likely) if so what do I have to set it to to get the scaling to work?

4 hours ago, AntareAcrabe said:

if your talking about the animations in HCOS they don't re-scale on there own, you need to use the setscale console command.

sadly "scaleing per animation" is not something SLAL can do.

Hello, I have some problems with the work of animations. 

It has been experimentally discovered that creatures such as Ash Hopper and Chaurus-hunter refuse to obey the scripts and refuse to play animations, while most other creatures (and non-creatures too) work well. 

At first I concluded that for some reason refuse to work all the creatures from DLC, but it is not. 
This was refuted by the responsiveness of the Rieklings and Gargoyles, for example. That puzzled me. Any of my attempts to manipulate the files have only resulted in worse results and the need for rollback. 

As a result, I have that partially working creatures, which speaks of the modification serviceability.
But I also have an incomprehensible problem too. 

What can be the problem of refusing to work animations, such as Ash Hopper and Chaurus-Hunter? 
While most other creatures react to scripts and run animations.
Maybe already somewhere there was a solution to a similar problem? If so, please send there.

SLAL Billyy Animations are used, so there is animation for them. FNIS has been updated too, yes. Their animations are in the game, but they do not start.

P.S. 
Not sure, by the way, that the problem concerns only their ones. 
Wisp, for example, also refuses to obey the scripts and refuse to play animations. Like the Netch too.

P.P.S.

And my English is rather bad, I apologize.

2 hours ago, etWE-ZF said:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

hey im not having the NOTE1: for some reason Crash Fixes v12 hates the horse's skeleton.hkx, deleting the hkx will stop the crash but it will also disable horse penis animations. issue after installing and walking up to a horse is it only triggered on the animation playing? me not getting it worries me

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

ja3m6tEzW9c.jpg

Yes, it really worked.

The problem decided.

I apologize for my inattention, which made me miss this point.
At the moment it is quite difficult for me to navigate in foreign language texts.
I think you understand.

Thank you so much for the help and responsiveness.

4 hours ago, rifted said:

hey im not having the NOTE1: for some reason Crash Fixes v12 hates the horse's skeleton.hkx, deleting the hkx will stop the crash but it will also disable horse penis animations. issue after installing and walking up to a horse is it only triggered on the animation playing? me not getting it worries me

it sounds like you somehow bypassed the problem, if you had it the game would crash if you even looked at a horse.

2 hours ago, etWE-ZF said:

I apologize for my inattention, which made me miss this point.
At the moment it is quite difficult for me to navigate in foreign language texts.
I think you understand.

that is a common occurrence around here, many users here don't speak English (usually German or French as far as i can tell).

26 minutes ago, Zapatones said:

Hi, I'm trying to make this mod work but version 11 and 12 RC  They do not work make me close the game Then installed version 9 and the game does not close, why is this?

your either missing a mod or a DLC.