More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

39 minutes ago, Hunter_69 said:

So I have a slight problem here, my draugrs dont seem to have schlongs, but not all. Using CF puppeteer I am able to make Hentai Creature's draugr erect. But the vanilla-spawned draugrs (in Bleak Falls Barrow) dont seem to change the meshes.

I also noticed the skin the vanilla draugrs are using is labelled unknown in CF puppeteer.

I have tried re-registering all mods, going through a loading screen and come back to test it but puppeteer doesn't seem to do anything.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem before? Or what might be wrong?

80% of the time that would be caused by you having immersive creatures installed but not having Bad Dog's addon for it:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1889-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/

(and grab this as well)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46289-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/page/20/?tab=comments#comment-2394218

Little update, the stretching has not recurred yet but I had my first horse encounter since removing the file and notice while the static penis is there it doesn't appear to move when the horses body moves. It just floats in the air, it is attached to the horse it appears but when the horse thrusts it doesnt thrust with it. should I replace the behavior files and animations files with the one from 11c?

24 minutes ago, Raistlin_ said:

It just floats in the air, it is attached to the horse it appears but when the horse thrusts it doesnt thrust with it

that's a skeleton.nif problem.

26 minutes ago, Raistlin_ said:

should I replace the behavior files and animations files with the one from 11c?

no, it's the skeleton.nif and meshes that are the problem.

9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

80% of the time that would be caused by you having immersive creatures installed but not having Bad Dog's addon for it:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1889-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/

(and grab this as well)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46289-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/page/20/?tab=comments#comment-2394218

It worked! Thanks :^)

51 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Are there animations for spriggans where they play the male role and not the female? And immersive creatures added male spriggans, do they have animations?

possibly Billyy's? he at least had one for the flame atronach.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Are there animations for spriggans where they play the male role and not the female? And immersive creatures added male spriggans, do they have animations?

12 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

The animations for the flame atronach are great. Sadly none for spriggans as far as I know.

You're wrong, his SLAL pack has 4 male spriggan animations.

Link:

Complete list of his animations with gif-previews (spriggan is third from the bottom):

30 minutes ago, XenonS3 said:

You're wrong, his SLAL pack has 4 male spriggan animations.

Link:

Complete list of his animations with gif-previews (spriggan is third from the bottom):

Do these animations work for male and female spriggans?

does anyone find some creatures dicks are  too big/long? [skeever dick has the same size with its arm with length 1/3 of body although if you google image search rat penis you'll see small penises, chaurus dick length is 1/4 of its body]

you think i'm making this up?

cocksize.jpg.f1ba28b45f3e1037a5a103dc20defca8.jpg

and not surprisingly, there's clipping in some animations;

clippin.jpg.81c3c9ee259e5f1ce992e8a79840dbba.jpg

creators should consider animations when creating these dicks, not because they have fetish for big animal cocks.

42 minutes ago, helmutw said:

creators should consider animations when creating these dicks, not because they have fetish for big animal cocks.

the dicks are made first, then the animations.

so your actor scaling or alignment must be off, that or your using a animation made to be used with a animated penis.

On 4/27/2019 at 2:14 AM, MadMansGun said:

the dicks are made first, then the animations.

so your actor scaling or alignment must be off, that or your using a animation made to be used with a animated penis.

there are a lot of animations that clip, screenshots from my previous post from billy's animations. even for falmers whose dicks are more proportional, there's clipping in thighs [i use beast hdt + hdt pussy from cosio.]; 

falmer-clippin.jpg.749627df9fbcd2ef7890d304861a7271.jpg

because falmers dicks are bigger if you compare with sos dicks, that's the source of clipping. while sos dicks are smaller, but they fit well, there's no clipping that i know of. for creatures like giants, it's impossible to make its dicks similar size with humans dicks, but falmers are no bigger than humans.

10 hours ago, helmutw said:

blah blah clipping blah

Something to note is that there's almost no way to 100% eliminate clipping. Animators are using the same meshes found in MNC to align their creatures in animations, but the body they're using for the PC may not be the same one you are using in your game. As a result, there may be minor clipping due to proportions not being exactly the same. 

Also, in your earlier pictures with the Charus, it's clear that either that's a Charus Reaper using standard Charus animations (shouldn't be happening) or something is resizing the Charus to make it bigger, which includes the entire mesh, so yes the dick clips through the body because the animation was made for a standard sized Charus with a standard sized dick.

I'd suggest making sure all your mods are up-to-date (something is old if that Charus issue is present) and just adjusting animations the best you can using the SL hotkeys to minimize clipping. Even if MMG adjusted the meshes in MNC to completely eliminate clipping in some animations, it would cause issues with others I assure you so that's not a viable solution.

As for the creature's equipment proportions, well Charus' aren't real so there isn't a "realistic" size for them. Skeevers are well endowed, sure, but that makes for better animation potential than a realistically proportioned dick, and if you want my opinion a couple of creatures could use some heftier balls if anything (mainly looking at Deer and Horses) and I'm sure each person here would have a few things they'd change if given the chance. But, we're not the ones putting in the work creating the meshes and textures, so until then those that are get to decide how blessed each creature is.

I just found that the hentai creatures mod has a really cool dog that I kept just as a follower for a while. It died in a fight and its body disappeared, I found the body a large distance away from where we fought and banished its corpse. Was wondering if the corpse would eventually despawn itself or if I need to find it whenever it dies to do it?

54 minutes ago, Raistlin_ said:

Was wondering if the corpse would eventually despawn itself or if I need to find it whenever it dies to do it?

actually i don't know, i did not make Hentai Creatures, i only added stuff to it.