More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

and I'm still waiting for BDIC to be updated...still using the old MNC because I don't want some creatures to be dry humping my nymphoniac beast lover battlemage...

but since Beyond Bruma is out (where men are women or vice versa) I think I'm gonna try out the latest MNC just to see dongs on the new added creatures....hopefully it equips all of them...

one question though: can MNC 10.1 equip dongs on one of Mihail's monster mods? are they compatible? I might have seen someone saying it is but I just want to make sure...

As far as i know when i look it into their nif data via nifscope, most of Mihail monster have their own skeleton and i'm really not sure it compatible with current Skyrim creature(been testing fogling its look like the same with riekling skeleton, flesh atronach use draugr skeleton i guess), the other creature mod such as SkymoMod, Beast of Tamriel, skyrim immersive creatures, alot of creatures mod made by gg77 have the same skeleton but different meshes

As far as i know when i look it into their nif data via nifscope, most of Mihail monster have their own skeleton and i'm really not sure it compatible with current Skyrim creature(been testing fogling its look like the same with riekling skeleton, flesh atronach use draugr skeleton i guess), the other creature mod such as SkymoMod, Beast of Tamriel, skyrim immersive creatures, alot of creatures mod made by gg77 have the same skeleton but different meshes

it depends more on what behavior files they use, Eg: a custom skeleton based on the draugr that is still using draugr behavior files can be made to use the draugr sexlab animations.

.... c: I was wondering if you'd notice the Bruma mod. I'm really hoping Minotaurs have a good mesh coming. The one from Immersive creatures is a bit twisted, but the minotaurs from Bruma's screenshots look great.

It's moments like this that I affirm why I'm your patron.

.... c: I was wondering if you'd notice the Bruma mod. I'm really hoping Minotaurs have a good mesh coming. The one from Immersive creatures is a bit twisted, but the minotaurs from Bruma's screenshots look great.

i hate to disappoint you but i'm not working on any meshes for Bruma at this time, for now i only did a quick fix to enable it's races, i am a bit preoccupied with my animations right now to take on such a massive fucking undertaking.

there is somewhere around 45 meshes that need to be sexified inside that 2.3 gig monstrosity.

i hate to disappoint you but i'm not working on any meshes for Bruma at this time, for now i only did a quick fix to enable it's races, i am a bit preoccupied with my animations right now to take on such a massive fucking undertaking.

there is somewhere around 45 meshes that need to be sexified inside that 2.3 gig monstrosity.

i can help you out to adding the schlong into the 45 meshes if the creature really have the same skeleton like deer scamp minotaur zombie ogre ayleid zombies mountainlion etc but for some reason when i'm adding the ogre a giant's schlong it didnt show up in the game i dont know why, and dont know what sload creature skeleton using, the wereboar meshes are great but when i try to adding it into the game my game crash

@kboom : yeah it's apropos mod 

Meme supreme made some new meshes for chaurus flyer and hooper, maybe you will find them worth adding to your mnc version. I heard he came upon some techical difficulties with them tho.

i already added a mesh for the Chaurus Hunter, and Bethesda already gave the ashhopper a ovipositor: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:GrassHopperOviPositor.jpg

i can help you out to adding the schlong into the 45 meshes if the creature really have the same skeleton like deer scamp minotaur zombie ogre ayleid zombies mountainlion etc but for some reason when i'm adding the ogre a giant's schlong it didnt show up in the game i dont know why, and dont know what sload creature skeleton using, the wereboar meshes are great but when i try to adding it into the game my game crash

try converting all meshes to NiSkinInstance, and make sure the dick meshes are using there own name.

adding dicks to the meshes is only 1/4 of the battle; texture color matching, esp work and json writing is the other 3/4.

I encountered some issues with this version.

All rekling types modfied by Immersive creatures do not strip. So far only 1 rekling type i encountered striped.

Also there is no point of having my animations in here, they are doubling with my slal pack.

About the ashhooper -  that vanilla stinger is pointing the wrong way, also moving or rotating it breaks the model. From what ive tested it is completly usleess.

All rekling types modfied by Immersive creatures do not strip. So far only 1 rekling type i encountered striped.

Also there is no point of having my animations in here, they are doubling with my slal pack.

About the ashhooper -  that vanilla stinger is pointing the wrong way, also moving or rotating it breaks the model. From what ive tested it is completly usleess.

they are working on my end, go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods"

the animations are in the original MNC so they got copied over when the conversion was done, but if you want them removed so be it.

only for conventional boring human style sex, you need to think like a ashhopper :P

they are working on my end, go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods"

the animations are in the original MNC so they got copied over when the conversion was done, but if you want them removed so be it.

only for conventional boring human style sex, you need to think like a ashhopper :P

I think dentar was long gone when katzumi started making packs for me.

Anyway about rekling i tried eveything, managed to get them working by replacing json files for nude creatures from old MNC version.

I think dentar was long gone when katzumi started making packs for me.

apparently not, 2 of your animations came with MNC v9.3, and v9.3 got released just before SLAL was introduced, so i don't see how kat could have make a SLAL Pack before SLAL even existed.

but in any case the animations have been removed.

I'm having a bit of a load issue with my giantess textures and meshes. The giantess's in my game are loading the MNC giantess texture/meshes located in the MoreNastyCritters folders in data/textures and data/meshes. The nude meshes for these folders aren't loading; even when I run a SL animation with the giantess the clothes stay on.

I would prefer to be able to load other meshes from the data/actors/meshes/giant folder, but it seems like whatever source file pulls the giantess textures and meshes to load in game is only pointed to the MoreNastyCritters folders in textures and meshes. Any suggestions on how to point it back to data/actors? Or maybe some help on how to get the nude meshes to load for MNC?

Could you please do the same for FunnyBizness' and Billyy's animations that already exist in corresponding SLAL packs?

as far as i can tell they are not the same animations, at least the ones i tested anyways.

I'm having a bit of a load issue with my giantess textures and meshes. The giantess's in my game are loading the MNC giantess texture/meshes located in the MoreNastyCritters folders in data/textures and data/meshes. The nude meshes for these folders aren't loading; even when I run a SL animation with the giantess the clothes stay on.

I would prefer to be able to load other meshes from the data/actors/meshes/giant folder, but it seems like whatever source file pulls the giantess textures and meshes to load in game is only pointed to the MoreNastyCritters folders in textures and meshes. Any suggestions on how to point it back to data/actors? Or maybe some help on how to get the nude meshes to load for MNC?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41270-creature-framework-updated-2016-6-3/?p=1947211

Could you please do the same for FunnyBizness' and Billyy's animations that already exist in corresponding SLAL packs?

as far as i can tell they are not the same animations, at least the ones i tested anyways.

I think some of the Billyy skeever animations might be repeats... but it's not exactly difficult to simply not select duplicate animations in SLAL.  They have different names and don't cause any FNIS errors ect.  Plus if the Billyy animations were removed from the MNC pack I believe Skeevers would have no "base" animations for anyone not using his pack.

as a side note this works very well (they have peens) with beasts of tamriel. Pls see pics

I have not been able to accomplish this in my game.  The Vanilla creatures have them, the SIC creatures have them, but not Beasts of Tamriel.

i'm still using the non-slal version of mnc but i thought i'd check here with ppl who have this version installed--does this version fix the problem with rabbits being stuck in the humping position after a scene and they just skid around stuck in that position without going back to their normal hopping animation lol