More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

i'm still using the non-slal version of mnc but i thought i'd check here with ppl who have this version installed--does this version fix the problem with rabbits being stuck in the humping position after a scene and they just skid around stuck in that position without going back to their normal hopping animation lol

that problem is still showing up, i don't know whats doing it but i'm sure it's not MNC.

i'm still using the non-slal version of mnc but i thought i'd check here with ppl who have this version installed--does this version fix the problem with rabbits being stuck in the humping position after a scene and they just skid around stuck in that position without going back to their normal hopping animation lol

that problem is still showing up, i don't know whats doing it but i'm sure it's not MNC.

Try:

Unselect all SLAL animations, then use reset SL animation registry. Save game, reload save and then select all your wanted animations in SLAL.

Reload JSON, register your anims, apply JSON data.

Then exit MCM, wait a few seconds and then register all mods in CF. Now Save again and play.

This once worked for me, but cant promise anything.

Try:

Unselect all SLAL animations, then use reset SL animation registry. Save game, reload save and then select all your wanted animations in SLAL.

Reload JSON, register your anims, apply JSON data.

Then exit MCM, wait a few seconds and then register all mods in CF. Now Save again and play.

This once worked for me, but cant promise anything.

this is very similar to the T pose problem with FNIS sometimes when behavior files are not properly updated. it's not a big deal it's just weird lol. with the amount of custom animations i made with SL Tools and the amount of retagging i did with SLATE i want to avoid having to reset animation registry if i can. that's why i wanted to ask before i try this version 

Hello !

I have a problem: after completing an animation, creatures do not retract their penises (remain in the erect form all the time), although before the first animation they have no erect penises! Could somebody help me in this regard (should a certain setting be made?)

If nothing's working, you may want to consider deleting all the FNIS output files and running FNIS again. It's possible that one of the files it spit out previously is causing problems.

If nothing's working, you may want to consider deleting all the FNIS output files and running FNIS again. It's possible that one of the files it spit out previously is causing problems.

there is nothing wrong with the FNIS output, it is a randomly occurring animation error that only effects the bunnys (as far as i know).

there is nothing wrong with the FNIS output, it is a randomly occurring animation error that only effects the bunnys (as far as i know).

Ed86 resolved a similar issue where Spiders were getting stuck which he added to the Estrus Charus Spider Addon mod.  Don't know if he might have any insight to the bunny issue. 

Ed86 resolved a similar issue where Spiders were getting stuck which he added to the Estrus Charus Spider Addon mod.  Don't know if he might have any insight to the bunny issue. 

As someone who doesn't have the Estrus spider addon, was going to mention that spiders also have issues with continuing to animate after a scene ends, and I think their animations are from Sexlab and not MNC.  I'll have to check out that mod.

Could you please add support for "gray cowl of nocturnal" quest mod? I havent finished the mod, but I noticed the wolves werent schlonged, dont know yet about the other creatures.

I am sorry to repost this. Is there any posibility to get MNC10 supporting the creatures in "Gray Cowl Of Nocturnal". It is really an amazing quest mod.

Could you please add support for "gray cowl of nocturnal" quest mod? I havent finished the mod, but I noticed the wolves werent schlonged, dont know yet about the other creatures.

I am sorry to repost this. Is there any posibility to get MNC10 supporting the creatures in "Gray Cowl Of Nocturnal". It is really an amazing quest mod.

that mod is not adding any new races, it adds new "armors" for it's NPCs to use.

i see 4 meshes that would need to be sexified for Creature Framework usage.

that mod is not adding any new races, it adds new "armors" for it's NPCs to use.

i see 4 meshes that would need to be sexified for Creature Framework usage.

Yes those 4 meshes added would be nice. I had noticed that the wolves in that mod didnt have schlongs thats why I asked if you could have a look at the mod so that it has full full MNC10 support :)

Thx

I'm editing the Jackga monster addon so they can have schlong for now, but just only a couple creatures that i'm adding it be sure to test it this is only for modder resource, credits only for the original author 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/q6m8jyr1or3m3cb/JGMA.rar (contain canine, giant, horse, sabrecat, skeever, troll, werewolf)

and i modified the esp a bit

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6xhffd82g4e7z4w/JackGaMonsterAddon.esp

original mod

http://all-mods.ru/skyrim/novye-monstry-i-npc/skyrim-monstry-jackga-jg-monsters/

The docs reference a "talk" page from 2012 for suggested Papyus tweaks - http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide_talk:Troubleshooting

I didn't check my notes or bookmarks, but it appears that some of those  settings reflect thinking that was later revised and recent suggestions have very different values.

everyone has there own idea on what the settings should be, and i don't think any of them are 100% right because we are all using different computers, so it comes down to: "who has the best one size fits most settings?".

they are the settings i have been using on my 10 year old WinXP computer, so i would think they'd work fine on a more modern system.

but if you think you have a better "one size fits most" setting feel free to post a link, because i don't know everything and like to stick with things that i know will work.

Due to the issues that the site is currently having with its downloads, this mod's files seem to be out of commission. Ashal mentioned that reuploading the files can fix the problem early, so if MadMansGun sees this before the issue is fixed, it would be greatly appreciated if you could reupload the files. Thanks!

Okay I'm having an issue downloading the HentaiCreatures_MNCv10 and True Wolves of Skyrim [sexualized for MNC v10] by Saeros files. Can you resolve this issue if you have the time?

Due to the issues that the site is currently having with its downloads, this mod's files seem to be out of commission. Ashal mentioned that reuploading the files can fix the problem early, so if MadMansGun sees this before the issue is fixed, it would be greatly appreciated if you could reupload the files. Thanks!

i am aware of the problem and i'm trying to fix what i can.

edit: the files are working/downloading on my end so i don't know whats going on, but Ashal did say everything should be working "within the next 24-48 hours", so i'm just going to keep my hands off it for now.

Okay I'm having an issue downloading the HentaiCreatures_MNCv10 and True Wolves of Skyrim [sexualized for MNC v10] by Saeros files. Can you resolve this issue if you have the time?

i am aware of the problem and i'm trying to fix what i can.

edit: the files are working/downloading on my end so i don't know whats going on, but Ashal did say everything should be working "within the next 24-48 hours", so i'm just going to keep my hands off it for now.

Yeah, the downloads are working perfectly fine for me now. Thanks for taking a look.

Could you make a patch for Custom vampire lord (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/9251-custom-vampire-lord/) and Shaydows VampireLord (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21384-shaydows-vampirelord-overhaul-v2-12814/)

Before Old MNC It works correctly, But new MNC makes an error. Both MNC vampirelord meshes and Cumtom vampirelord mesh appers at same time. I go to creature framework and disable vampirelord skin but it does not work.

EDIT : I delete vampirelord meshes and retest the mod. It works correctly. But I think making a patch would be nice..

Could you make a patch for Custom vampire lord (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/9251-custom-vampire-lord/) and Shaydows VampireLord (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21384-shaydows-vampirelord-overhaul-v2-12814/)

Before Old MNC It works correctly, But new MNC makes an error. Both MNC vampirelord meshes and Cumtom vampirelord mesh appers at same time. I go to creature framework and disable vampirelord skin but it does not work.

EDIT : I delete vampirelord meshes and retest the mod. It works correctly. But I think making a patch would be nice..

in MNC the "Armor Addon" entrys are using this file path: "Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\vampirelord\", so that's part of your problem.

in MNC the "Armor Addon" entrys are using this file path: "Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\vampirelord\", so that's part of your problem.

oH. i'M sorry. I adjust mod load order down the MMC and it works correctly.