define "updated my MNC to the latest version", the newest is v10.2

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

but this here may be the problem:

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

define "updated my MNC to the latest version", the newest is v10.2

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

but this here may be the problem:

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Yes, I am using your 10.2 version :)

The aroused meshes are applied to various other creatures (troll, dog, horse, etc.), but certain creatures such as the giant show as not having any aroused meshes in the Creature Framework MCM menu. I will try using the re-register mods function and report back.

edit: re-registering worked! Thank you :)

Any way to make the giantess compatible with CF?

if you have More Nasty Critters installed, use tes5edit to open the SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

go to its "Armor Addon" entries and find "slncGiantMaleNakedAA"

on the right side of the screen find the "female world model" line in "slncGiantMaleNakedAA"

note: if its grayed out right click in the empty space next to it and click "Add".

in the "Model Filename" line (the one under "female world model") right click on it and select "Edit".

enter the file path to the giantess body (eg: actors\giant\character assets\giantessorwhateveritsnameis.nif)

so the giants work well with bouncing normally but when they switch to the aroused "state" they get twitchy breasts and butt

i use "naked giants weight sound" by jacques00 (actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant_1.nif)

i think its because that mod has its own skeleton.nif for the giants, and i don't know if/how nude creatures uses them. its my first time with tes5edit

if i disable physics for the giants it works but the boobs become small... i think

giant_nude.nif and femalegiant_1.nif(there is also femalegiant_0) are in different folders. i tried setting the weight slider on but it had no effect

post-812362-0-94173800-1499271535_thumb.png

so the giants work well with bouncing normally but when they switch to the aroused "state" they get twitchy breasts and butt

i use "naked giants weight sound" by jacques00 (actors\giant\character assets\femalegiant_1.nif)

i think its because that mod has its own skeleton.nif for the giants, and i don't know if/how nude creatures uses them. its my first time with tes5edit

if i disable physics for the giants it works but the boobs become small... i think

giant_nude.nif and femalegiant_1.nif(there is also femalegiant_0) are in different folders. i tried setting the weight slider on but it had no effect

for the weight slider to work you need to have a matching set of femalegiant_0 and femalegiant_1.nif in the same folder, and the "Weight slider - Female" needs to be enabled (it's not in that screenshot)

as far as i can tell the skeleton should be fine, but it looks like the "Armor" entrys in the giants.esp have a extra keyword attached to them, so i think that may have something to do with your problem because the aroused armors don't have that keyword.

for the weight slider to work you need to have a matching set of femalegiant_0 and femalegiant_1.nif in the same folder, and the "Weight slider - Female" needs to be enabled (it's not in that screenshot)

as far as i can tell the skeleton should be fine, but it looks like the "Armor" entrys in the giants.esp have a extra keyword attached to them, so i think that may have something to do with your problem because the aroused armors don't have that keyword.

femalegiant_0 and femalegiant_1 are in the same folder (naked giants), how to test it?

skingiant in giant.esp has the SOS_Revealing [KYWD:67004E3A] keyword

edit: well, i feel silly - all i had to do was upgrade to MNCv10.2 from 9.3
didnt try with your esp, my giant.esp overwrites nude creatures in tes5e now

skingiant in giant.esp has the SOS_Revealing [KYWD:67004E3A] keyword

yes, i know that already.

try using this edited esp:

attachicon.gifGiants.esp

(note: made to be used with MNCv10.2 and should be loaded after it in the load order)

using the esp and mnc 10.2 i still cant get giantess to have a schlong

• 5 weeks later...

hey first of all sorry if im posting in an incorrect area or something of that nature (not the most familiar with the site)

I've been having a frustrating issue with Creature Framework for a while and I've looked for all over for a solution but haven't found one. Basically, when I try to use Creature Framework in the MCM it says it's still setting up and whatnot and I need to close the menus and wait for it to finish. I've waited and waited and waited but it just never finishes what it's doing. I've tried older versions (in which case "Re-register all mods" is forever greyed out along with it warning me things will be broken because it's downgraded) and I've tried reinstalling it and "More Nasty Critters" several times but all to no avail.

I also have horny creatures of skyrim installed but I've disabled and uninstalled it and all it's components to make sure it wasn't the cause.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what or where. Can someone try to point me in the right direction? Thanks.

this may or may not be part of your problem:

Some people have problems with the framework when Aroused isn't installed - this can be worked around simply by installing Aroused, but not activating its esp/esm file if you don't want to use it

and have you tried reinstalling JContainers?

Some people have problems with the framework when Aroused isn't installed - this can be worked around simply by installing Aroused, but not activating its esp/esm file if you don't want to use it

Is "Aroused" the SexLab Aroused or something else? I do have sexlab's aroused installed

I have tried reinstalling JContainers. I had to install a certain version of it though because some versions caused the game to tell me I did not have it installed or was using an incompatible version. I currently have no errors like that anymore or any errors telling me Creature Framework has been downgraded.

Also didn't mention this before but More Nasty Critters DOES work in my game, I just can't access it's settings and whatnot from Creature Framework due to my problem to do thins like add Hentai Creature spells to my inventory. (Unless I'm being a moron and I'm misunderstanding something here which has been known to happen). Thanks.

Update: Just realized that me not finding the hentai creature options isn't a problem with Creature Framework, rather it's just not showing up in the MCM for whatever reason and because I didn't see it I thought maybe it was supposed to be in the Creature Framework stuff.

So to be clear: only issue I'm actually having with Creature Framework is that it's forever trying to set up. This isn't really effecting my mods since they seem to be working fine however so I don't know if I really need to care...? Thanks for the help anyways I appreciate it. Sorry for confusing myself. :s

so it happens every so often where some times creatures dont have a erect dick when having sex and i would like to know if theres anything that would cause this,some times i can fix it but every time it happens i forgot what i did last time to fix it and its not aroused creatures since i have it to not integrate with creature framework

Is "Aroused" the SexLab Aroused or something else? I do have sexlab's aroused installed

I have tried reinstalling JContainers. I had to install a certain version of it though because some versions caused the game to tell me I did not have it installed or was using an incompatible version. I currently have no errors like that anymore or any errors telling me Creature Framework has been downgraded.

Also didn't mention this before but More Nasty Critters DOES work in my game, I just can't access it's settings and whatnot from Creature Framework due to my problem to do thins like add Hentai Creature spells to my inventory. (Unless I'm being a moron and I'm misunderstanding something here which has been known to happen). Thanks.

Update: Just realized that me not finding the hentai creature options isn't a problem with Creature Framework, rather it's just not showing up in the MCM for whatever reason and because I didn't see it I thought maybe it was supposed to be in the Creature Framework stuff.

So to be clear: only issue I'm actually having with Creature Framework is that it's forever trying to set up. This isn't really effecting my mods since they seem to be working fine however so I don't know if I really need to care...? Thanks for the help anyways I appreciate it. Sorry for confusing myself. :s

it is sexlab aroused but you want sexlab aroused redux

I seem to have a similar problem as a lot of people, in that Creature Framework doesn't register in the MCM menu which I believe is what's causing creatures to stay flaccid during sex animations. I installed the latest version of Sexlab Aroused Redux and it didn't fix my problem. During the previous versions of MNC, creatures has erect member during sex scenes, but the newer versions don't work, which is a shame, since I really want the plethora of new crearture animations added by the newer versions. I have installed all the required mods as far as I'm aware, including J Containers, MCN, Sexlab, etc. The weirdest thing is CF seems to initialize and show up in the MCM fine when I use sos qasmoke from the main menu, but when I load my saved game, it doesn't/ Any help would be much appreciated! ^_^

I seem to have a similar problem as a lot of people, in that Creature Framework doesn't register in the MCM menu which I believe is what's causing creatures to stay flaccid during sex animations. I installed the latest version of Sexlab Aroused Redux and it didn't fix my problem. During the previous versions of MNC, creatures has erect member during sex scenes, but the newer versions don't work, which is a shame, since I really want the plethora of new crearture animations added by the newer versions. I have installed all the required mods as far as I'm aware, including J Containers, MCN, Sexlab, etc. The weirdest thing is CF seems to initialize and show up in the MCM fine when I use sos qasmoke from the main menu, but when I load my saved game, it doesn't/ Any help would be much appreciated! ^_^

I have the same problem and I used this: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Step by Step.

I have the same problem and I used this: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Step by Step.

Okay, I installed now SexLabAroused_V27c and it works now with no problems (I used V28b before - should have tried that earlier :dodgy: )!

After a bit more testing, it seems that CF initializes when I start a new game and works just fine. Creatures get erect cocks when they're supposed to and everything works great. My problem is that it doesn't do any of that on my old saved game. I'm level 108 and have played it for over 500 hours. I'd rather just do without than start all over, but I really want to get it to work. As suggested above, I switched from SexLabAroused_V28b to SexLabAroused_V27c and I followed the install guide correctly but am still having issues. Anyone have any ideas?

After a bit more testing, it seems that CF initializes when I start a new game and works just fine. Creatures get erect cocks when they're supposed to and everything works great. My problem is that it doesn't do any of that on my old saved game. I'm level 108 and have played it for over 500 hours. I'd rather just do without than start all over, but I really want to get it to work. As suggested above, I switched from SexLabAroused_V28b to SexLabAroused_V27c and I followed the install guide correctly but am still having issues. Anyone have any ideas?

try jaxonz MCM kicker over on the nexus 

and

did you clean the scripts from the save file that pertain to sl aroused?

but try the mcm kicker first

and

I just tried Jaxonz MCM Kicker and it didn't fix my issue. I also tried Hadoram's Save Game Script Cleaner on the Nexus as well and it kept giving me CTDs even after following all the instructions and trying two different versions.

and

I just tried Jaxonz MCM Kicker and it didn't fix my issue. I also tried Hadoram's Save Game Script Cleaner on the Nexus as well and it kept giving me CTDs even after following all the instructions and trying two different versions.

plz post load order within spoiler tags

[*spoiler] insert load order here [*/spoiler]       remove the * from the tag

and

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Falskaar.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

Ket_ARMONIZER_v2.esm

BSAssets.esm

BSHeartland.esm

arnima.esm

SkyMoMod.esm

Campfire.esm

ETaC - RESOURCES.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairMales.esm

HoldsResources.esm

Gray Fox Cowl.esm

moonpath.esm

daymoyl.esm

RSkyrimChildren.esm

SkyUI.esp

UIExtensions.esp

FNIS.esp

Ghosu - Weapon Pack 1.esp

WetandCold.esp

WetandCold - Ashes.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

HoldsCityFalkreath.esp

HoldsCityDawnstar.esp

CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp

HoldsCityWinterhold.esp

3DNPC.esp

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

ETaC - Riverwood.esp

ETaC - Morthal.esp

HoldsCityWindhelm.esp

ApachiiHairStylesCOMBINED.esp

ETaC - Rorikstead.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp

ETaC - Dragon Bridge.esp

Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp

Helgen Reborn.esp

ETaC - Kynesgrove.esp

HoldsCityWhiterun.esp

ETaC - Ivarstead.esp

Phenderix Magic World.esp

SoS - The Wilds.esp

SoS - Civilization.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp

SoS - The Dungeons.esp

ETaC - Darkwater Crossing.esp

Immersive Solstheim.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp

ETaC - Karthwasten.esp

Immersive Stonehills.esp

HoldsCityRiften.esp

BFT Ships and Carriages.esp

Inconsequential NPCs.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

Master of Disguise - Legendary.esp

BeastessLair.esp

Immersive Shors Stone.esp

Inigo.esp

Cloaks.esp

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

SMIM-Merged-All.esp

HoldsCityFalkreathInterestingNPCsCompatibilityPatch.esp

Ket_ARMONIZER_LListsNPC.esp

moonpath_questdata.esp

NorthernCardinal.esp

HoldsCityDawnstarInterestingNPCsCompatibilityPatch.esp

Hunterborn.esp

ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp

JNL - Lots More Followers.esp

Random Alternate Start.esp

Hunterborn_CACO_Patch.esp (UNCHECKED)

Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp (UNCHECKED)

Frostfall.esp

bathhouse.esp

HoldsWhiterunMansionCityWhiterunCompatibilityPatch.esp (UNCHECKED)

HoldsCityWindhelmInterestingNPCsCompatibilityPatch.esp

HoldsCityWinterholdInterestingNPCsCompatibilityPatch.esp

HoldsFalskaarCityDawnstarCompatibilityPatch.esp

Blacksmith Chests.esp

HoldsHelgenRebornCityFalkreathCompiliationPatch.esp

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul Lite.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp

PrvtIRoyalArmory.esp

Holds Dawnstar - USLEEP Patch.esp

iNeed.esp

FNISspells.esp

Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp

A Month of Internet Depravity Weapon Pack.esp

Sneak Tools.esp

Tundra Defense.esp

Thane Pack.esp

ZWJ.esp

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp

HoldsHelgenRebornCityDawnstarCompiliationPatch.esp

AlternativeCraftingSystem.esp

In Your Shadow.esp

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp

dD-DG-DB-MM-SiC EBT Patch v4.esp

SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoT.esp

SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoTSounds.esp (UNCHECKED)

SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoTSoundsWinterEdition.esp (UNCHECKED)

SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoTWinterEdition.esp (UNCHECKED)

DIVERSITY.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

AMatterOfTime.esp

WerewolfPerksExpanded.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

LykaiosRace.esp

1nivWICCloaks.esp

LFArmors.esp

CharacterMakingExtender.esp

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

FennecRace.esp

XPMSE.esp

HoldsWhiterun - RSChildren Patch.esp.esp

HoldsFrostfallCompatibilityPatch.esp

Holds Winterhold - USLEEP Patch.esp

Holds Falkreath - USLEEP Patch.esp

HoldsDawnstar - RSChildren Patch.esp

HoldsFalkreath - RSChildren Patch.esp

Holds Windhelm- USLEEP Patch.esp

Holds Whiterun - USLEEP Patch.esp

HoldsRiften - RSChildren Patch.esp

Hunterborn_Requiem-Patch.esp (UNCHECKED)

Hunterborn_BlacksmithChest_Patch.esp

Hunterborn_Campfire_Patch.esp

Hunterborn_LanternsAndCandles-Patch.esp (UNCHECKED)

Hunterborn_WearableLantern-Patch.esp (UNCHECKED)

ZSH.esp

ZRA.esp

ZSC.esp

ZVD.esp

Nightingale Pack.esp

ZCV.esp

ZSB.esp

Ancient Pack.esp

ZMB.esp

ZDB.esp

ZRN.esp

Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp

Bathing in Skyrim - Hunterborn.esp

ZMR.esp

ZEM.esp

ZOI.esp

ZSR.esp

ZEB.esp

ZAS.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

BDIC.esp

LockDoorsWithKeys.esp

dc-untamed-100-stfu-wolf.esp

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp

BDHoodieSchlong.esp

BDHoodieFemale.esp

HoamaiiSleepingBags.esp

Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp

Immersive Speechcraft.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

GoToBed.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

dc-untamed-000.esp

RSChildren - Complete.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

SexLab Romance.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

SexLab Cumshot.esp

SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp (UNCHECKED)

RAS - Riverwood CharGen.esp

JaxonzMCMKicker.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

and

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Falskaar.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

Ket_ARMONIZER_v2.esm

BSAssets.esm

BSHeartland.esm

arnima.esm

SkyMoMod.esm

Campfire.esm

ETaC - RESOURCES.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairMales.esm

HoldsResources.esm

Gray Fox Cowl.esm

moonpath.esm

daymoyl.esm

RSkyrimChildren.esm

SkyUI.esp

UIExtensions.esp

FNIS.esp

Ghosu - Weapon Pack 1.esp

WetandCold.esp

WetandCold - Ashes.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

HoldsCityFalkreath.esp

HoldsCityDawnstar.esp

CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp

HoldsCityWinterhold.esp

3DNPC.esp

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

ETaC - Riverwood.esp

ETaC - Morthal.esp

HoldsCityWindhelm.esp

ApachiiHairStylesCOMBINED.esp

ETaC - Rorikstead.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp

ETaC - Dragon Bridge.esp

Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp

Helgen Reborn.esp

ETaC - Kynesgrove.esp

HoldsCityWhiterun.esp

ETaC - Ivarstead.esp

Phenderix Magic World.esp

SoS - The Wilds.esp

SoS - Civilization.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp

SoS - The Dungeons.esp

ETaC - Darkwater Crossing.esp

Immersive Solstheim.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp

ETaC - Karthwasten.esp

Immersive Stonehills.esp

HoldsCityRiften.esp

BFT Ships and Carriages.esp

Inconsequential NPCs.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

Master of Disguise - Legendary.esp

BeastessLair.esp

Immersive Shors Stone.esp

Inigo.esp

Cloaks.esp

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

SMIM-Merged-All.esp

HoldsCityFalkreathInterestingNPCsCompatibilityPatch.esp

Ket_ARMONIZER_LListsNPC.esp

moonpath_questdata.esp

NorthernCardinal.esp

HoldsCityDawnstarInterestingNPCsCompatibilityPatch.esp

Hunterborn.esp

ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp

JNL - Lots More Followers.esp

Random Alternate Start.esp

Hunterborn_CACO_Patch.esp (UNCHECKED)

Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp (UNCHECKED)

Frostfall.esp

bathhouse.esp

HoldsWhiterunMansionCityWhiterunCompatibilityPatch.esp (UNCHECKED)

HoldsCityWindhelmInterestingNPCsCompatibilityPatch.esp

HoldsCityWinterholdInterestingNPCsCompatibilityPatch.esp

HoldsFalskaarCityDawnstarCompatibilityPatch.esp

Blacksmith Chests.esp

HoldsHelgenRebornCityFalkreathCompiliationPatch.esp

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul Lite.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp

PrvtIRoyalArmory.esp

Holds Dawnstar - USLEEP Patch.esp

iNeed.esp

FNISspells.esp

Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp

A Month of Internet Depravity Weapon Pack.esp

Sneak Tools.esp

Tundra Defense.esp

Thane Pack.esp

ZWJ.esp

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp

HoldsHelgenRebornCityDawnstarCompiliationPatch.esp

AlternativeCraftingSystem.esp

In Your Shadow.esp

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp

dD-DG-DB-MM-SiC EBT Patch v4.esp

SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoT.esp

SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoTSounds.esp (UNCHECKED)

SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoTSoundsWinterEdition.esp (UNCHECKED)

SoS - The Wilds-PatchCoTWinterEdition.esp (UNCHECKED)

DIVERSITY.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

AMatterOfTime.esp

WerewolfPerksExpanded.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

LykaiosRace.esp

1nivWICCloaks.esp

LFArmors.esp

CharacterMakingExtender.esp

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

FennecRace.esp

XPMSE.esp

HoldsWhiterun - RSChildren Patch.esp.esp

HoldsFrostfallCompatibilityPatch.esp

Holds Winterhold - USLEEP Patch.esp

Holds Falkreath - USLEEP Patch.esp

HoldsDawnstar - RSChildren Patch.esp

HoldsFalkreath - RSChildren Patch.esp

Holds Windhelm- USLEEP Patch.esp

Holds Whiterun - USLEEP Patch.esp

HoldsRiften - RSChildren Patch.esp

Hunterborn_Requiem-Patch.esp (UNCHECKED)

Hunterborn_BlacksmithChest_Patch.esp

Hunterborn_Campfire_Patch.esp

Hunterborn_LanternsAndCandles-Patch.esp (UNCHECKED)

Hunterborn_WearableLantern-Patch.esp (UNCHECKED)

ZSH.esp

ZRA.esp

ZSC.esp

ZVD.esp

Nightingale Pack.esp

ZCV.esp

ZSB.esp

Ancient Pack.esp

ZMB.esp

ZDB.esp

ZRN.esp

Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp

Bathing in Skyrim - Hunterborn.esp

ZMR.esp

ZEM.esp

ZOI.esp

ZSR.esp

ZEB.esp

ZAS.esp

BDIC.esp

LockDoorsWithKeys.esp

dc-untamed-100-stfu-wolf.esp

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp

BDHoodieSchlong.esp

BDHoodieFemale.esp

HoamaiiSleepingBags.esp

Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp

Immersive Speechcraft.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

GoToBed.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

dc-untamed-000.esp

RSChildren - Complete.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

SexLab Romance.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

SexLab Cumshot.esp

SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp (UNCHECKED)

RAS - Riverwood CharGen.esp

JaxonzMCMKicker.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

which mods are merged into bashed patch?

so for the one thing i see is that SexLabNudeCreatures.esp is missing from your load order

which version of beastess are you using?

here is mine for comparison

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  [JmV]LTTF.esm
04  HearthFires.esm
05  Dragonborn.esm
06  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.9]
07  ImCh.esm
08  Campfire.esm
09  Gray Fox Cowl.esm
0A  PubicMeshColorRE.esm
0B  RaceCompatibility.esm
0C  ApachiiHair.esm
0D  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
0E  ApachiiHairMales.esm
0F  BeeingFemale.esm  [Version 2.8]
10  EFFCore.esm
11  OblivionHairPackAIO.esm
12  Skykids.esm
13  SK Children of the Sky.esm
14  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
15  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
16  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
17  Obl-VB hair.esm
18  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.1.0]
19  Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
1A  daymoyl.esm
1B  SK TheEyesOfBeauty.esm  [Version 8]
1C  Unofficial Skyrim City Patch Modified.esp
1D  Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
1E  RLO - Interiors.esp
1F  LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
20  Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
21  Tes Arena - Skyrim Frontier Fortress.esp
22  Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
23  Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
24  BetterQuestObjectives.esp  [Version 1.5.8]
25  WM Flora Fixes.esp
26  Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
27  Purity.esp
28  BlackthornManor.esp
29  RLO - Exteriors.esp
2A  SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp
2B  UniqueGear.esp
2C  Solitude Reborn.esp
2D  GerheardtRiverwood.esp
2E  MrBs-UniqueLootv200.esp
2F  RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
30  Merged Armor and Clothing.esp    ct77 remodeled armor replacers esps and and 10 other armor and clothing mods combined
31  Immersive Interiors.esp
32  zgrowth.esp
33  SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp
34  SMIM-Merged-All.esp
35  maidens of whiterun.esp
36  Point The Way.esp  [Version 1.0.3]
37  RealisticWaterTwo.esp
38  RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
39  BlackreachOverhaul.esp
3A  QaxeWinterholdRebuild.esp
3B  Atlas Legendary.esp
3C  Solitude Skyway.esp
3D  Frostfall.esp
3E  Fossilsyum.esp
3F  CaranthirTowerReborn.esp
40  Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
41  FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
42  EFFDialogue.esp
43  Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
++  ISC CCF Patch.esp
44  SOSRaceMenu.esp
45  XPMSE.esp
46  RaceMenu.esp
47  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
48  RaceMenuFreckleOverlays.esp
49  JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
4A  SkyUI.esp
4B  RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
4C  HDTUntitledHairs.esp
4D  HDT Female Hairstyles.esp
4E  RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
4F  FNIS.esp
50  Extended UI.esp  [Version 1.2.0d]
51  UIExtensions.esp
52  IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
53  sr_ifpssl.esp
54  KS Hairdo's.esp
55  NARC.esp
56  NoAnimalsReportCrimes-DG+DB.esp
57  SkyrimConfigMenu.esp
58  AH Hotkeys.esp
59  AHZmoreHUD.esp  [Version 2.1.3]
5A  AV1AlluringEyes.esp
5B  Auto Unequip Merged.esp                       Auto Unequip Ammo.esp,  Auto Unequip Helmet.esp,  Auto Unequip Shield.esp
5C  GoToBed.esp
5D  PathOfSorceryForgottenMagicPatch.esp
5E  LeftHandRings.esp  [Version 1.5]
5F  LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp  [Version 1.5]
60  RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
61  Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
62  CharmingHighHeels.esp
63  DIVERSITY.esp
64  Facelight.esp
65  FISS.esp
66  FNISSexyMove.esp
67  HDT Havok Object.esp
68  Xera Follower.esp
69  BTRH_Waifu.esp
++  Size Does Matter HF.esp
6A  ImCh.esp
6B  _ImoMegane.esp
6C  BDSchlongs.esp
6D  BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp
6E  NIOVHH.esp
6F  Better Dynamic Snow.esp  [Version 2.4]
70  VVE.esp  [Version 0.7]
71  iHUD.esp
72  BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
73  KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
74  JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
75  jps_noreadbooks.esp
76  Macromancy3.esp
77  Unique Uniques.esp  [Version 1.8]
78  ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
79  DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
7A  Snotgurg Equipment HUD.esp
7B  HDT Necklace.esp
7C  iActivate.esp
7D  BGsomethingFishy.esp
++  SkyKids Child Replacers Merged.esp
7E  Mara's Port.esp
7F  BadGremlinsJarHunt.esp
80  DragonbornDamsels.esp
81  Hunterborn.esp
82  HoldBorderBanners.esp
83  MistySkye.esp
84  smakit_house_markers_plus.esp
85  PaladinArtifactsAndArmor.esp
86  BGbobbleSet2.esp
87  WMFSEliFollower.esp
88  BGbobbleheadsSet1.esp
89  Mara's Island.esp
8A  OFM.esp
++  Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
++  Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
++  DBM_CACO_Patch.esp
8B  Rebalanced Leveled Lists.esp
8C  Follower Lily.esp
8D  TheFabledBeauties_cbbe.esp
8E  Joanna.esp
8F  Cathy.esp
90  vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp
91  ShocksSaltMinesofSkyrim.esp
92  _JD4follower.esp
93  NoFurnitureActivationWhenSneaking.esp  [Version 1.1]
94  NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
95  NudeYngvildSpirits.esp
96  rk_Followers.esp
97  SeansAttractiveWomen.esp
98  SK Playable Kids.esp
99  SexLabArousedAnimations.esp
9A  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
9B  SexLabConsequences.esp
9C  SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
9D  SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
9E  LoversVictim.esp
9F  SexLabUtil1.esp
A0  ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
A1  SexLabWerewolves.esp
A2  SexLabDefeat.esp
A3  SLA Monitor Widget.esp
A4  WM_WidgetMod.esp
A5  SexLabWerewolvesMB.esp
A6  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
A7  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
A8  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
A9  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
AA  SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
AB  SOS - Leito Addon.esp
AC  Brows.esp
AD  StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
AE  Realistic-Voice.esp
AF  Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
B0  WetFunction.esp
B1  UnreadBooksGlow.esp  [Version 2.2.0]
B2  RRC_MercyFollower.esp
B3  Fyre Brimstone.esp
B4  LiaynaFollower.esp
B5  Alyndra.esp
B6  Casey Whitemane.esp
B7  Bailey.esp
B8  Lynzi.esp
B9  ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
BA  Bandit.esp
BB  Anya Althera.esp
BC  Karyssa Althera.esp
BD  DynamicStealth.esp
BE  Tsuki.esp
BF  Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
C0  LyzabethStormwind.esp
C1  MoreNastyCritters.esp
C2  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
C3  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
C4  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
C5  Hunterborn Campfire Patch.esp
C6  CACO_Campfire_Patch.esp
C7  Rita Follower.esp
C8  RW_Femme.esp
C9  R.B Hilda Follower.esp
CA  AchieveThat.esp
CB  Predator Vision.esp
CC  FemaleBodies.esp
CD  Gamefever 1st Person Items Fix.esp
CE  Mannequin.esp
CF  FFBretons.esp
D0  One ImCh Patcher.esp
D1  PubicMeshColor.esp
D2  Atlas Blackreach.esp
D3  RLO - Effects.esp
++  ISC DeadlySpellImpacts Patch.esp
++  Weapons & Armor_TrueDaedricWeapons.esp  [Version erses]
++  ISC WAFR Patch.esp
++  ISCompendium CCO Patch.esp
++  Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
++  SK-Solitude Reborn.esp
++  WeightlessPickaxe.esp
++  DBM_RND_Patch.esp
++  CACO_CCOR_Patch.esp
++  DBM_SCRR_Patch.esp
++  CACO_CoinReplacer_Patch.esp
++  sandboxcylinderheight.esp
++  RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
++  ImCh - EBQO patch.esp
++  RND_PurityPatch.esp
++  SK-BlackthornManor.esp
++  Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
++  BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp
++  SK-DragonbornGallery.esp
++  SK-WinterholdRebuild.esp
++  Chesko_MorrowindPotionNames.esp
++  Foxy's CFM.esp
++  CACO_USLEEP_Patch.esp
++  CL BladeofSacrifice.esp
++  Halfsized Merged.esp
++  BetterQuestObjectives-EFFPatch.esp
++  DBM_ISC_Patch.esp
++  Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp
++  CL Nettlebane.esp
++  Kai's Lipstick.esp
++  CACO_GrayCowl_Patch.esp
D4  SoPaMeII.esp                                                                          14 patches merged 
D5  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.7]
D6  DBM_RelicHunter.esp
++  BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
D7  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp is on the list. BeastessLairs just adds new caves you can use to store your animals. Nothing else. It's version 5.

As for bashed patch, I'm not really sure. I just made it combine whatever it wanted to, but I don't think it combined any sex related mods.

Suggested Load Order:

(Skyrim and it's DLCs here)

SexLab.esm

SexlabAroused.esm (only if fully installed)

CreatureFramework.esm

(other SexLab related mod's .esm here)

(All other .esm mods here)

SkyUI.esp

UIExtensions.esp

FNIS.esp

(All other .esp mods here)

SexLabTools.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

(other SexLab related mod's .esp here)

SexLab related mods should never be merged, or there will be some serious problems.

I looked through my bashed patch and it appears I never merged any SexLab mods with the bashed patch, so that's good. Also, I rearranged my mod load order as you suggested. Furthermore, I added SexlabMatchMaker and SexlabTools and put them in the proper load order. I don't know if I need them, but it doesn't hurt to try. I'm still having the same issue, regardless. One important note, the new flaccid cocks added by the latest MNC mod seem to be working properly, I just don't get the erect models during sex scenes, as stated.

• 4 weeks later...