More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

@MadMansGun

Just fyi - I de-installed Bad Dogs Vanilla, and his SIC mod as well, and installed the experimental version of BD's SIC. Run save game cleaner (probably not strictly necessary since it was just references to the old BD esp etc).

Re-ran the refresh for CF in game.

Now I see appropriate dongs.

I didn't grab the old textures folder from 9.3 as suggested above (thought that may have worked).

Thanks

BTW

An issue I noticed with version 10.2D

It seems to cause issues with HDT and even non-HDT human characters and randomly some other figures like Dragon priests. These characters will turn invisible (like the HDT invisiblity bug).

Some one else might need to confirm this. I reverted back to 10.2C and tested the same locations and it worked fine.

Locations tested:

several taverns,

The cottage right next to the mine Soljund's Sinkhole,

The orc house at Mor Khazgur

For further information: I am using Climates of Tamriel and Realistic Lighting Overhaul with Truestorms and COT Weather Patch.

As mentioned, the upper issue only appears with 10.2D as far as I have noticed.

Hi

I have problem with textures, some creatures just missing, when animation start. Does someone have same problem?

is it textures, or is it meshes? because they are not the same thing.

and you should read the last post if it's meshes.

then there is this:

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:

you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

I installed your mod and everything works fine, but when i try to install HDT Beasts, i don't see any "bouncy" effects on the creatures genitals, i have overwritten all files while installing it (as it says i should) and already used FNIS generate for users... any help?

I use LOOT to organize load order.

I installed your mods and Beast HDT with Nexus Mod Manager.

I installed your mod and everything works fine, but when i try to install HDT Beasts, i don't see any "bouncy" effects on the creatures genitals, i have overwritten all files while installing it (as it says i should) and already used FNIS generate for users... any help?

HDT Beasts is for enabling vaginal collision with the creature's dick, not for adding bouncy dicks.

HDT Beasts is for enabling vaginal collision with the creature's dick, not for adding bouncy dicks.

Have to admit - FloppySOS-esque beast dicks would be cool!

Have to admit - FloppySOS-esque beast dicks would be cool!

While not floppy dongers, this post reminded me that Martin671 uploaded a HDT horse balls mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54417-naturalistic-hdt-356-beast-hdt-051/?p=1859470) awhile ago that could use some more attention and possible adoption.  It's a subtle but good effect, and I used it for awhile without issue with the previous version of MNC.

I only recommend advanced modders try it however, as the file is really not compatible with MNC SLAL without some manual work.  It has a modified horse mesh, skeleton and extra .xml file that need to be manually moved/renamed to test it out.  After doing so it does work great (my regular brown horse currently has the effect, but I haven't done the work to try to replace the other colours).

He also uploaded a hdt dog balls mod that I never looked at.

So i kinda have a problem with a specific creature, the falmer warmonger dont have a dong, reading some other post on another threads, it looks like i was a problem with dawnguard and the vanilla json, was this ever fixed?

i found the problem....there's no nude mesh for the falmer warmonger skin (DLC1SkinFalmer07 [ARMO:02002B16])

i'll just add that to my list of things to do.. edit: done.

So i kinda have a problem with a specific creature, the falmer warmonger dont have a dong, reading some other post on another threads, it looks like i was a problem with dawnguard and the vanilla json, was this ever fixed?

i found the problem....there's no nude mesh for the falmer warmonger skin (DLC1SkinFalmer07 [ARMO:02002B16])

i'll just add that to my list of things to do.. edit: done.

I swear to fucking god as soon as i get a job im gonna donate some money to you, god bless you

Is the quest mod Darkend automatically supported or doesnt it need MNC support?

it's races are setup to use animations, but i have not made any nude meshes for them (the "ModCompatibilityKit" is falling behind badly)

Is the quest mod Darkend automatically supported or doesnt it need MNC support?

it's races are setup to use animations, but i have not made any nude meshes for them (the "ModCompatibilityKit" is falling behind badly)

Honestly just having the races get picked up is huge, many of the creatures for DarkenD for instance actually do end up with equipment even without specific support (how good it looks is hit or miss tho, bone boners fit well while often werewolf equipment will end up on an elemental/bone beast).  

If you'd rather not have the occasional immersion breaking equipment, you can always temporarily disable equipping aroused meshes in CF while questing in the DarkenD zone.

so im not sure why but after installing this i cannot change werewolves back to the hornywerewolves of skyrim version with the alt looks i have installed and every so often when messing with creatures there dicks dont go erect during sex but they are there flaccid,any ideas what could cause that?

so im not sure why but after installing this i cannot change werewolves back to the hornywerewolves of skyrim version with the alt looks i have installed and every so often when messing with creatures there dicks dont go erect during sex but they are there flaccid,any ideas what could cause that?

this should fix it:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

then select there meshes in the CF MCM.

this should fix it:

then select there meshes in the CF MCM.

thanks also would you have any idea why this would be overwriting my alt white and black horny werewolf of skyrim model? i change it back to that and it stays the vanilla looking werewolf with genitals

Are special textures needed for using this with Immersive Horses and Horses of Skyrim? If so, where can I get them?

there is a patch for Immersive Horses in the "ModCompatibilityKitsForMNC"

thanks also would you have any idea why this would be overwriting my alt white and black horny werewolf of skyrim model? i change it back to that and it stays the vanilla looking werewolf with genitals

HornyWerewolves.esp should be loaded after the MNC esp files and SexLabWerewolves.esp if you have it installed.

note: Creature Framework & JContainers need to be up to date.