38 minutes ago, procian said:

Deleted localthumbcache.pkg in the sims 4 folder?....your sims 4 is up to date....1-45-62-1020?

yes my sims 4 is up to date and i believe i deleted that file too i even asked my boyfriend for help at finding all the files he's more computer savy then i am 

1 hour ago, Kkarichan said:

yes my sims 4 is up to date and i believe i deleted that file too i even asked my boyfriend for help at finding all the files he's more computer savy then i am 

ok....try removing ww folder (if you use one) from mods....start a new game...exit without saving...delete localthumbcache.pkg...put ww back and restart game.

Pregnancy Termination Issue.

Game version: PC 1.45.62.1020

WW Version: 3.3.4.129h

No exception or crash happened. The feature is simply not working properly.

I tried to use the Terminate pregnancy option. My Sim left the lot, and the S1500 was subtracted from the available cash. Upon their return, the pregnancy was terminated but an additional S1500 had been subtracted. So I quit without saving and reloaded from my last save.

This time I left only enough Simoleans for the "procedure" and tried again. My Sim left the lot, and upon their return, the S1500 was subtracted, but the pregnancy had not been terminated.

It seems this glitch subtracts S1500 x2 before it will terminate a pregnancy.

Now i've got a very weird issue. I tried the Penis models from Luna and Noir, put the matching skin on there and when i go back to live mode the whole userinterface is missing, i can't click on anything, i can't go to the mainmenu, i can't safe the game. I have to quiet the game by using the Taskmanager... 

I deleted the penises, the skintattoos. I've deleted ww files and put them again in the mod folder. Game and mods are all updated... Pls help

13 minutes ago, Asystolie said:

Now i've got a very weird issue. I tried the Penis models from Luna and Noir, put the matching skin on there and when i go back to live mode the whole userinterface is missing, i can't click on anything, i can't go to the mainmenu, i can't safe the game. I have to quiet the game by using the Taskmanager... 

I deleted the penises, the skintattoos. I've deleted ww files and put them again in the mod folder. Game and mods are all updated... Pls help

you trying to use both at the same time?....to be honest it takes a bit of effort to get noir and luna eclipse stuff to work....I use better body myself.

2 hours ago, procian said:

you trying to use both at the same time?....to be honest it takes a bit of effort to get noir and luna eclipse stuff to work....I use better body myself.

Nope. After noir didn't woked i deleted it and tried Luna... Didn't woked eigther. It's just a really weird issu 

Hello! I've gotten this very long Last Exception file. When the warning pops in the game, I'm unable to save it.

My game is up to date and I downloaded the newest WW version today.

https://pastebin.com/uKkBjTay

Thank you so much for your help!

EDIT: Tried running the game without the mod. It appears that my Sims cannot switch to weather specific outfit, both manually and automatically.

EDIT 2 : Fixed it myself. Turned out it was an old mot conflicting with the Seasons update. Didn't even remember I had this mod. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Game freezes when traveling any time i try to take a vacation move or even edit a sim it freezes in the loading screen.I tracked it down to wicked Whims with out it everything loads fine if i add it back happens again.Anyone know a fix for this.As of now im just moving it in and out pun intended of the mod folder.

Hi I tried to install whickedwhims, I downloaded the last version for game version 1.45.62 released on August 1st, I updated my game, I even repaired it on origin and turned it on once before installing whickedwhims. Then I downloaded the files like indicated on the website and extracted it with winrar and installed it manually by putting the folder with the three files in the “mods” folder of the game but every time I start the game and try to load a household it sends me back to the select world screen, same when I try to create a new save. I tried to move my save to start a clean game, same thing happened. I cleared my cache, still doesn’t work, it only does that when the whickedwhims folder is in the mods folder (it’s only one folder deep) and if I remove the script modifying file the game works again. This happened with other version of the game/mod. It’s the only mod I’ve ever downloaded for the game and I have no idea what to do.

(I’m posting this here because I was in the wrong topic before)

bonjours

quand je lance le jeux tous fonctionne bien une fois que j'arrive sur le menu principal je crée une nouvelle parti avec un nouveau foyer mais impossible d’emménager sur un terrain.

Il y a un carré bleu a la place de mon foyer et si je force un peu pour faire emménager un sims sur un terrain sa bug et sa me sort du jeux.

je n'utilise que le mod wicked ma version du jeux est a jours

je ne sais plus quoi faire j’espère que vous pourrai m'aidé.

Hi - can someone please help me translate this Last Exception I got? Thank you :)

Sims Patch: 1.45.62.1220 [Mac]

WW Version: 3.3.4.129h - 1 August

<version>2</version>
        <sessionid>f02d99583e4e42ef5b6d8f8e</sessionid>
        <type>desync</type>
        <sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku>
        <createtime>2018-08-10 21:23:40</createtime>
        <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.45.62.1220-1.200.000.360.Release</buildsignature>
        <categoryid>scheduling.py:484</categoryid>
        <desyncid>f02d99583e4e42ef5b6d8f8e</desyncid>
        <systemconfig/>
        <screenshot/>
        <desyncdata>[sscholl] HardStopError processing ResetRecord:&lt;, reason:ResetReason.RESET_EXPECTED, stage:_Stage.INTERNAL_STATE_RESET, being_processed:True, source:, cause:Actor in interaction targeting source.  running sim_Chat:334 on , PipelineProgress.STAGED. This will result in a partially reset object (HardStopError: Attempting to reschedule the active element &lt;SoftSleep; 40.00 seconds; ready to wake; soft-stopped&gt; while a hard stop is pending)&#xD;
        Traceback (most recent call last):&#xD;
On 8/9/2018 at 4:31 PM, demon2018 said:

bonjours

quand je lance le jeux tous fonctionne bien une fois que j'arrive sur le menu principal je crée une nouvelle parti avec un nouveau foyer mais impossible d’emménager sur un terrain.

Il y a un carré bleu a la place de mon foyer et si je force un peu pour faire emménager un sims sur un terrain sa bug et sa me sort du jeux.

je n'utilise que le mod wicked ma version du jeux est a jours

je ne sais plus quoi faire j’espère que vous pourrai m'aidé.

J’ai exactement le même problème que toi (posté juste au dessus) pour l’instant j’ai tout  essayé même un factory reset mais rien n’y fais

2 hours ago, vandenmeer said:

Hi - can someone please help me translate this Last Exception I got? Thank you :)

Sims Patch: 1.45.62.1220 [Mac]

WW Version: 3.3.4.129h - 1 August

<version>2</version>
        <sessionid>f02d99583e4e42ef5b6d8f8e</sessionid>
        <type>desync</type>
        <sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku>
        <createtime>2018-08-10 21:23:40</createtime>
        <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.45.62.1220-1.200.000.360.Release</buildsignature>
        <categoryid>scheduling.py:484</categoryid>
        <desyncid>f02d99583e4e42ef5b6d8f8e</desyncid>
        <systemconfig/>
        <screenshot/>
        <desyncdata>[sscholl] HardStopError processing ResetRecord:&lt;, reason:ResetReason.RESET_EXPECTED, stage:_Stage.INTERNAL_STATE_RESET, being_processed:True, source:, cause:Actor in interaction targeting source.  running sim_Chat:334 on , PipelineProgress.STAGED. This will result in a partially reset object (HardStopError: Attempting to reschedule the active element &lt;SoftSleep; 40.00 seconds; ready to wake; soft-stopped&gt; while a hard stop is pending)&#xD;
        Traceback (most recent call last):&#xD;

I think it's a EA game error....delete and ignore...though someone may know better.