1 minute ago, DangerTim said:

Hi folks, 

I need your help.

I only loaded one animation package for the sake of this issue (Grey Naya) with a few stragglers,

Not all of the animations seems to have loaded. I checked the specific animation disabler and all are enabled.

But I can't use them in the game.

image.png.c78575a4ba5c3fa440e4952733a53482.png

Could be you don't have the game packs that some animations need....

2 minutes ago, procian said:

Could be you don't have the game packs that some animations need....

YOU, SIR, ARE A GODSEND. Turns out I missed the update log of the author. They need the CherryPie_CumMesh to work. I can finally move on with my high school life with my gf. 

Thank you so much! 

20 hours ago, skitzmass said:

Trying to get all this to work but having problems. Hope someone can help fixing. many thanks. Plz can anyone help me. This is making me go insane

2144127881_Screenshot(9).png.c3e49fb62a7c5bdbd0b95349a5b59576.png

967294651_Screenshot(8).png.fedf85352b4760e42a1334b51463523d.png

Usually incomplete or corrupted download for some reason (network problems, or downloading the file with a mod manager, if this is the case download it instead manually from the wicked whims website). 

If the download is ok you can try a different software to unzip, for example 7-zip. You can also check for malware or virus specially if you have other issues in your computer. 

Hi guys,

I have no idea what caused this issue (since WW always worked fine for me), but since one of the later updates (don't know which one it was, but it was the one that started all the bugging for everyone), the WW menu isn't shown anymore. It's only available when I press shift+ the ground/somewhere, but then it just shows the options in game.

I checked the WW version, it's the newest, it's all installed correctly to my knowing (in the settings, both turbodriver files show up in the respective category) and I don't get a specific error message. I've already deleted all mods and copied those of a friend into my mod folder, where I know the game works. I have no idea what else to try. The game is somehow no fun anymore without WW :D

Any ideas?

My lastexception file just gives me a couple of errors concerning a trait file (which I don't know the origin of), but as far as I can tell, nothing to do with WW.

36 minutes ago, HansGeorg123 said:

Hi guys,

I have no idea what caused this issue (since WW always worked fine for me), but since one of the later updates (don't know which one it was, but it was the one that started all the bugging for everyone), the WW menu isn't shown anymore. It's only available when I press shift+ the ground/somewhere, but then it just shows the options in game.

I checked the WW version, it's the newest, it's all installed correctly to my knowing (in the settings, both turbodriver files show up in the respective category) and I don't get a specific error message. I've already deleted all mods and copied those of a friend into my mod folder, where I know the game works. I have no idea what else to try. The game is somehow no fun anymore without WW :D

Any ideas?

My lastexception file just gives me a couple of errors concerning a trait file (which I don't know the origin of), but as far as I can tell, nothing to do with WW.

Do you get the same problem when you delete all your mods and copy your friends mods? Have you checked if "discreet mode" is activated in the settings? If you want you can upload the lastexception file anyway and we can take a look. Sometimes other mods (even traits or even cc) can affect how wicked whims work, but that should not be the issue if you deleted everything. Have you tried with ONLY wicked whims and a few animations (that means no cc, no other mod other than mc command or better exceptions)?

Do you get the same problem when you delete all your mods and copy your friends mods? Have you checked if "discreet mode" is activated in the settings? If you want you can upload the lastexception file anyway and we can take a look. Sometimes other mods (even traits or even cc) can affect how wicked whims work, but that should not be the issue if you deleted everything. Have you tried with ONLY wicked whims and a few animations (that means no cc, no other mod other than mc command or better exceptions)?

Yes, I have the same problem when I delete all of "my" mods and only try the friend's mods (that work for them).

I've tried it now with just the WW mods, nothing else. Same problem (pics attached of what I can see, sorry about the naked sim, the missing mods are now showing. The first one shows the current WW version, and that only "walk here" is available when clicking the ground. The second one shows the available WW option, when I click with shift. And the third one shows the options while shift+computer). I can't access the WW settings, so I don't know if there's any discreet mode activated.

I didn't get a lastexception file this time, since there were no errors, but I'll attach the older one.

Oh, I also tried a complete new game, WW still don't appear.

photo_1_2023-02-14_19-02-32.jpg

photo_2_2023-02-14_19-02-32.jpg

lastException.txt

Edited by HansGeorg123
59 minutes ago, HansGeorg123 said:

Yes, I have the same problem when I delete all of "my" mods and only try the friend's mods (that work for them).

I've tried it now with just the WW mods, nothing else. Same problem (pics attached of what I can see, sorry about the naked sim, the missing mods are now showing. The first one shows the current WW version, and that only "walk here" is available when clicking the ground. The second one shows the available WW option, when I click with shift. And the third one shows the options while shift+computer). I can't access the WW settings, so I don't know if there's any discreet mode activated.

I didn't get a lastexception file this time, since there were no errors, but I'll attach the older one.

Oh, I also tried a complete new game, WW still don't appear.

photo_1_2023-02-14_19-02-32.jpg

photo_2_2023-02-14_19-02-32.jpg

lastException.txt 92.46 kB · 0 downloads

At least in the lastexception you provide all the errors are because outdated tuning files, meaning outdated mods, for the most part "SarahSummery_InfluencerTrait", "Deadly toddlers" (although this one should still work but you can see small bugs, check anyway if you have the last update), one of ksuihuh mods (maybe AEP), and as far as i know all its mods are updated, so you might have an outdated version? If so check for an update. Also extreme violence (that also should still work well, if you have the last updated version). Then you have sims4communitylibrary, and since this one does nothing on its own i guess one or more mods that depend on that one to work. That s always going to cause issues if you use it together with mc command and wicked whims, so you need to think if you want to keep that one, or wicked whims + mc command, but keeping both is going to be a source of constant issues. 

The most common causes for the missing menu is duplicated wicked whims, wicked whims + wonderful whims installed, outdated mods or updated but troublesome mods together with ww. You have mc command installed, so if you have the issue even when using only wicked whims + animations + mc command and no other mods please upload a system info log. You can generate it by clicking on a sim, then mc command, then sim commands, then logging command, then system info log. It will generate a file in your mc command folder. Upload it here together with a screenshot of your mods folder so we can see how ww is installed.  

Haven't touch the game for like 3 months and when I launched it yesterday it started force-redressing topless sims to a default EA pink underwear. If I remove top in CAS - it looks fine in CAS but then adds it again in game. Bottoms are fine. If I undress via Naturism feature it seems fine too. What's going on and how can I fix it.

I updated WW to the latest. No issues can be found in MCCC.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by yoloswaggison
1 hour ago, yoloswaggison said:

Haven't touch the game for like 3 months and when I launched it yesterday it started force-redressing topless sims to a default EA pink underwear. If I remove top in CAS - it looks fine in CAS but then adds it again in game. Bottoms are fine. If I undress via Naturism feature it seems fine too. What's going on and how can I fix it.

I updated WW to the latest. No issues can be found in MCCC.

1.jpg

2.jpg

That is not the ea default, it is a custom content default replacement that you have somewhere in your mods folder. You have to remove it. 

19 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

That is not the ea default, it is a custom content default replacement that you have somewhere in your mods folder. You have to remove it. 

Hey, thanks for the answer. I kinda fixed the issue by switching to the different breast mesh. but can't quite find the clothing package though. Tried temporarily removing clothing folder but it still in the game lol, must be some small mod that I didn't put where it should be. Is it possible at all to find the name of the package name from inside the game?

Edited by yoloswaggison

Can anybody advise on what configuration of game settings or sim customisation I need to get my sim to stop leaving any room that sex is happening in?

I'm trying to play around with some of the newer features like sex parties, but my sim keeps autonomously leaves any room that sex is happening in, cutting off any interactions I try to tell them to do in that room.

At least in the lastexception you provide all the errors are because outdated tuning files, meaning outdated mods, for the most part "SarahSummery_InfluencerTrait", "Deadly toddlers" (although this one should still work but you can see small bugs, check anyway if you have the last update), one of ksuihuh mods (maybe AEP), and as far as i know all its mods are updated, so you might have an outdated version? If so check for an update. Also extreme violence (that also should still work well, if you have the last updated version). Then you have sims4communitylibrary, and since this one does nothing on its own i guess one or more mods that depend on that one to work. That s always going to cause issues if you use it together with mc command and wicked whims, so you need to think if you want to keep that one, or wicked whims + mc command, but keeping both is going to be a source of constant issues. 

The most common causes for the missing menu is duplicated wicked whims, wicked whims + wonderful whims installed, outdated mods or updated but troublesome mods together with ww. You have mc command installed, so if you have the issue even when using only wicked whims + animations + mc command and no other mods please upload a system info log. You can generate it by clicking on a sim, then mc command, then sim commands, then logging command, then system info log. It will generate a file in your mc command folder. Upload it here together with a screenshot of your mods folder so we can see how ww is installed.  

thanks for the support already.

I've again removed all mod files except ww +mc command and created a log file. I've attached a screenshot of the current mods installed, with which the ww menu still doesn't pop up.

Is there a way to "reset" the game concerning mods? I deleted the localthumbcache before starting the games after I deleted all mods, then I started the game without mods, quit again, then installed only ww, but still no menu. Maybe I forgot something.

As for the other mods, I can totally delete all of those (or update them if possible), but since the menu doesn't appear with or without them, I doubt those are the problem.

mods.JPG

mc_systeminfo.html

2 hours ago, HansGeorg123 said:

I've again removed all mod files except ww +mc command and created a log file. I've attached a screenshot of the current mods installed, with which the ww menu still doesn't pop up.

Is there a way to "reset" the game concerning mods? I deleted the localthumbcache before starting the games after I deleted all mods, then I started the game without mods, quit again, then installed only ww, but still no menu. Maybe I forgot something.

As for the other mods, I can totally delete all of those (or update them if possible), but since the menu doesn't appear with or without them, I doubt those are the problem.

mods.JPG

mc_systeminfo.html 42.2 kB · 0 downloads

You know that every time that you make a change, add or delete, anything from your Mod folder, you have to delete the localthumbcache.package file.

?

Hi, I've tried googling my problem for hours but no luck! so as a final resort, I wanted to ask if its normal for the WW tuning file to conflict with a default replacement skin CC?  I've tried a bunch of them and  they all show up as a conflict (Yet still show up in game) when I check for any and its always JUST the tuning file which confuses me to no ends. I don't remember having a  problem in the past and didn't really want to go back to giving every single sim an overlay. I can use body meshes just fine but the problem only occurs when I use a default replacement  for skin.  Does this mean I can never use one again as long as I want to have WW?? 

On 2/15/2023 at 12:03 PM, yoloswaggison said:

Hey, thanks for the answer. I kinda fixed the issue by switching to the different breast mesh. but can't quite find the clothing package though. Tried temporarily removing clothing folder but it still in the game lol, must be some small mod that I didn't put where it should be. Is it possible at all to find the name of the package name from inside the game?

You can use for example "better exceptions" by tmexi, it has an option to, in game, show the name of all cc a sim is using (it will open a report in web browser but you can access it while playing).

Another option is using "sims 4 tray importer". You can save the sim to your gallery, then open sims 4 try importer, select the sim, select "cc", and you will get a list of all the cc on that sim, plus the possibility to find it in your mods folder or even find it on google if you need to check the creators website.  

On 2/15/2023 at 2:02 PM, Distractionpie said:

Can anybody advise on what configuration of game settings or sim customisation I need to get my sim to stop leaving any room that sex is happening in?

I'm trying to play around with some of the newer features like sex parties, but my sim keeps autonomously leaves any room that sex is happening in, cutting off any interactions I try to tell them to do in that room.

image.png.b67146143c12b1d9ae085ffd60e24112.png

In "sex settings"---"cheats"---"advanced cheats". That should do it. 

22 hours ago, HansGeorg123 said:

mods.JPG

23 hours ago, HansGeorg123 said:

mods.JPG

That is odd, if you deleted the cache files like GreyMouse say it should work. Download todays update, it includes a lot of bugfixes, see if that fixes yours. If not, start the game, open console, testing cheats true, then ww.fix

If that does not help either move wicked whims settings files outside the  sims 4 folder ("WickedWhimsMod" folder, it is located in your saves folder), and start the game again, that should remove any bugged config or profiles. 

16 hours ago, jadorsleep said:

Hi, I've tried googling my problem for hours but no luck! so as a final resort, I wanted to ask if its normal for the WW tuning file to conflict with a default replacement skin CC?  I've tried a bunch of them and  they all show up as a conflict (Yet still show up in game) when I check for any and its always JUST the tuning file which confuses me to no ends. I don't remember having a  problem in the past and didn't really want to go back to giving every single sim an overlay. I can use body meshes just fine but the problem only occurs when I use a default replacement  for skin.  Does this mean I can never use one again as long as I want to have WW?? 

Yes it is normal. No there is no problem and you can still use default skin if you want. If you have none the game will use what is in ww, if you use your own the game will use that one. 

That is odd, if you deleted the cache files like GreyMouse say it should work. Download todays update, it includes a lot of bugfixes, see if that fixes yours. If not, start the game, open console, testing cheats true, then ww.fix

If that does not help either move wicked whims settings files outside the  sims 4 folder ("WickedWhimsMod" folder, it is located in your saves folder), and start the game again, that should remove any bugged config or profiles. 

Thanks for all the tips.

Unfortunately, it still doesn't work.

Do you think it would help if I uninstalled the game and reinstall new? Without any old saves? Technically, it shouldn't have any "leftovers" then, should it?

58 minutes ago, HansGeorg123 said:

Thanks for all the tips.

Unfortunately, it still doesn't work.

Do you think it would help if I uninstalled the game and reinstall new? Without any old saves? Technically, it shouldn't have any "leftovers" then, should it?

It is worth the try, but after you uninstall the game go inside the sims 4 folder and delete everything still there, including "the sims 4" folder it self. There are mods that leave "config files" in there (for example wicked whims). You can make a copy of your tray and saves if that is important for you, but when you test it again first do it in a clean installation and a new save. 

I hope that helps, with the mods folder you showed us it should definitively work, so maybe it is like you say some config making thing wonky or corrupted game files. Let us know if that fixed it, good luck ?

Please Help? Strip Clubs are no longer working properly.  I created a new strip club and set it up the way I normally do, as a generic lot, hired staff and assigned lap dance spots etc. However when the club opens, no strippers or clients are showing up. The only sims that are spawning is the Janitor and DJ. I tried travelling there, as  a client and as a stripper, which used to work, but it isn't. I even checked my other save and this is now happening in those strip clubs Also. Please help

I just wanted to ask if anybody has noticed save games being corrupted just by entering world view (and not saving in anything outside of live mode). basically, I place a household in a new game, and I go to world view and move some sims around to different apartments (or lots), evicting or deleting the household of a lot also seems to cause this issue of my save game being corrupted. It all started when Turbo released his latest version of his whickedwhims mod (the one that implements the new save system, that has a nasty bug of having a "chance" of corrupting save games.

If anybody can look at the last exception file, I would be grateful, as well as other people who using the current version of this mod and are encountering similar issues. and or anything that might cause this, I had sacrificial mods that may have been unupdated since the last couple big patches, but I've removed all mods that would either be of sacrificals, or any mods I know haven't been updated to the current whickedwhims (like Kuisei's mods like AEP career).

lastException_63813000806.txt

3 hours ago, Godzilla-Force said:

I just wanted to ask if anybody has noticed save games being corrupted just by entering world view (and not saving in anything outside of live mode). basically, I place a household in a new game, and I go to world view and move some sims around to different apartments (or lots), evicting or deleting the household of a lot also seems to cause this issue of my save game being corrupted. It all started when Turbo released his latest version of his whickedwhims mod (the one that implements the new save system, that has a nasty bug of having a "chance" of corrupting save games.

If anybody can look at the last exception file, I would be grateful, as well as other people who using the current version of this mod and are encountering similar issues. and or anything that might cause this, I had sacrificial mods that may have been unupdated since the last couple big patches, but I've removed all mods that would either be of sacrificals, or any mods I know haven't been updated to the current whickedwhims (like Kuisei's mods like AEP career).

lastException_63813000806.txt 4.51 kB · 0 downloads

That error is because you are using Kritikal StyxUrinal1, which is a script add on for devious desires and requires sims4communitylibrary to work. That means it is not compatible with wicked whims and instead requires DD and S4CL.