4 hours ago, Dot-Final said:

Hey Guys, I have this Problem:

Game Version: 1.96.365.1030, WickedWhims Version: v174h, BMD/RAN
03/14/23 18:50:36 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\_ts4_tuning\buff_lock_for_loots.py", line 24, in _turbolib_add_buff_door_lock_to_action_loot_template
KeyError: 'lock_data'
TurboLib: Failed to inject buff door lock to loot template 'InstanceManager.load_data_into_class_instances'. -> KeyError: 'lock_data'

Game Version: 1.96.365.1030, WickedWhims Version: v174h, BMD/RAN
03/14/23 18:50:58 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 72, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 98, in _wickedwhims_update_lot_structure_data_on_zone_load
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 116, in _update_lot_structure_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 164, in __init__
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 255, in _cache_lot_rooms
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 369, in __init__
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 454, in _get_room_safe_location
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\turbolib2\services\world_service.py", line 158, in find_good_location
ValueError: too many values to unpack (expected 2)
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_lot_structure_data_on_zone_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> ValueError: too many values to unpack (expected 2)

have you any idears to Fix it?

2 hours ago, Inuye said:

Came here to report that I have the exact same error as the two above. Unsure of how to fix it. I'm not sure if it's related to WW at all, but I've been trying some sex animations, they work fine but when I cancel it, the sims just disappear, they're still on the lot but won't reappear until a loading screen happens. 

WickedWhims_v174h_Exception.txt 15.48 kB · 2 downloads

2 hours ago, baffe said:

Same here since the new update :

Game Version: 1.96.365.1030, WickedWhims Version: v174f,
03/14/23 20:31:03 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174f\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 72, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174f\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 98, in _wickedwhims_update_lot_structure_data_on_zone_load
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174f\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 116, in _update_lot_structure_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174f\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 164, in __init__
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174f\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 255, in _cache_lot_rooms
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174f\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 369, in __init__
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174f\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 454, in _get_room_safe_location
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174f\turbolib2\services\world_service.py", line 158, in find_good_location
ValueError: too many values to unpack (expected 2)
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_lot_structure_data_on_zone_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> ValueError: too many values to unpack (expected 2)

I really do not understand what part is not clear enough:

WAIT FOR AN UPDATE

The last patch have changed huge amounts of tuning and script code in the game, and you have to assume that most if not all of your mods are completely or partially broken.

Please be patient and wait for updates. Posting errors is not going to help, since there is no fix other than the creators updating their mods. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos
2 hours ago, ShowTVNA said:

Having non-stop error notifications with WickedWhims now. After each animation, it takes awhile for the sim to load in back into gameplay. Also I've noticed that the male penis is blacked-out.

Did you update your game?

Hey guys! My sims4 screams error.. 

Game Version: 1.96.365.1030, WickedWhims Version: v174h, BMD/NWP/RAN
03/15/23 05:44:23 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\_ts4_tuning\buff_lock_for_loots.py", line 24, in _turbolib_add_buff_door_lock_to_action_loot_template
KeyError: 'lock_data'
TurboLib: Failed to inject buff door lock to loot template 'InstanceManager.load_data_into_class_instances'. -> KeyError: 'lock_data'

I added the .txt file. Any ideas how i can i fix this? Updating didnt help

WickedWhims_v174h_Exception.txt

5 hours ago, ShowTVNA said:

Yes and before that, it was fine.

That's the issue then. You have to wait for mods to update before playing with mods again. If you play with mods, you either will need to wait and play offline OR remove your mods folder from the game and just play vanilla until everything is updated. 

18 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

I really do not understand what part is not clear enough:

WAIT FOR AN UPDATE

The last patch have changed huge amounts of tuning and script code in the game, and you have to assume that most if not all of your mods are completely or partially broken.

Please be patient and wait for updates. Posting errors is not going to help, since there is no fix other than the creators updating their mods. 

It really makes you feel like you're screaming into an empty box, doesn't it? Every update and patch we run into the same thing. They come screaming out of the woodwork about how they "updated and now WW is not working!! FIX IT NOW!!!" Fucking stupid.

?

Dang it, I didn't know it was possible to play offline, or at least I hadn't been able to previously despite several attempts, but I guess I'll try that again whenever a new update comes out as I'm now kicking myself for carefully updating all mods that were out of date for the new patch, lol.

Would it be safe to keep playing but just not engaging with or disabling WW, or could it corrupt my save file?

And if not, is there a way to safely uninstall WW but keep my settings so I can just put them back when the new update comes out? I'm guessing that I'd just remove the folder with the files from my mod folder and save it elsewhere, but would my settings be saved as well? I've exported them in the past, but that's ages ago and I've surely changed things since that export.

Apologies if I'm derailing the thread.

13 minutes ago, Sevrian666 said:

Dang it, I didn't know it was possible to play offline, or at least I hadn't been able to previously despite several attempts, but I guess I'll try that again whenever a new update comes out as I'm now kicking myself for carefully updating all mods that were out of date for the new patch, lol.

Would it be safe to keep playing but just not engaging with or disabling WW, or could it corrupt my save file?

And if not, is there a way to safely uninstall WW but keep my settings so I can just put them back when the new update comes out? I'm guessing that I'd just remove the folder with the files from my mod folder and save it elsewhere, but would my settings be saved as well? I've exported them in the past, but that's ages ago and I've surely changed things since that export.

Apologies if I'm derailing the thread.

The easiest solution for most people is just rename your mods folder (for example mods2), create an empty new "mods" folder. Put in there the mods or custom content that you know for sure that have being updated after the patch or cleared by the mod creator. Keep playing with those mods, and slowly keep adding your other mods when they get an update. Also, save in a different save, anything depending on mods you no longer have installed will go "puff". There are of course other ways to do this, i just think this is the easiest for most people no matter how "experienced" they are with mods.

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos
4 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

That's the issue then. You have to wait for mods to update before playing with mods again. If you play with mods, you either will need to wait and play offline OR remove your mods folder from the game and just play vanilla until everything is updated. 

Hey sherlock, you cant play sims 4 (as offline) through steam.

Hey, I got a problem with the mod. My problem is, that I can´t undress my Sims with the nidity options anymore. The Pee here option and sex works fine. I don´t know if I installed WW wronng or if one of my other mods is the problem. If someone wants to take the time, I´d send him my mod folder

I in no way mean this in a "hurry up" kind of way. I've just have never been through a Sims update since I started modding. 

I'm not looking for an exact ETA, but in terms of having a playable WW mod, do we usually wait days, weeks, months? 

I just have no idea and would appreciate a sense of scope so I know when to check back. 

Ty

16 minutes ago, dashofrainbow said:

I in no way mean this in a "hurry up" kind of way. I've just have never been through a Sims update since I started modding. 

I'm not looking for an exact ETA, but in terms of having a playable WW mod, do we usually wait days, weeks, months? 

I just have no idea and would appreciate a sense of scope so I know when to check back. 

Ty

After a patch like this one usually days for mods that edit relationships between sims. Then it also depends on what other things the creator has to do. There is work, study, family, friends etc that take time, and sometimes health issues might delay updates (which is the case for Bosslady and a few others right now).

But short answer, usually a few days.

2 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

After a patch like this one usually days for mods that edit relationships between sims. Then it also depends on what other things the creator has to do. There is work, study, family, friends etc that take time, and sometimes health issues might delay updates (which is the case for Bosslady and a few others right now).

But short answer, usually a few days.

Oh of course! I don't expect the mod to be a priority over real life. Like I said, just trying to get a sense of scope. 

Thank you!

6 hours ago, Revanite342 said:

Hey sherlock, you cant play sims 4 (as offline) through steam.

You can play offline with Steam, but it is annoying as hell to do. After going online at least once, you have to toggle offline mode in both Steam and the EA App. You have to do this again if for some reason you go back online with either.

2 hours ago, Fragnarok said:

You can play offline with Steam, but it is annoying as hell to do. After going online at least once, you have to toggle offline mode in both Steam and the EA App. You have to do this again if for some reason you go back online with either.

Nop steam doesnt triggers EA app  when you are offline. 

Edited by Revanite342