In the midst of figuring out what's making my sim's dick pitch black. Thought it was Luumia's default skintone replacement. That wasn't it. Thought it was necrodog's HD feet. That wasn't it. But when I switch the sim's skintone to something abnormal like blue or grey, it's fine. Kinda confused about what else the problem could be if it wasn't my default skin replacements.

4 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

The partial black could be an issue with pubic hair, look for that.

Hi, so since the latest game patch I got this problem and now with WW updated I'm trying to troubleshoot this: disabling everything except WW and MCCC, try disabling/enabling pubic hair, changing style/color, reselecting body parts, so far none of this seem to fix it, any other idea?

Edited by AzathotTheUnholy
14 minutes ago, Blue22 said:

In the midst of figuring out what's making my sim's dick pitch black. Thought it was Luumia's default skintone replacement. That wasn't it. Thought it was necrodog's HD feet. That wasn't it. But when I switch the sim's skintone to something abnormal like blue or grey, it's fine. Kinda confused about what else the problem could be if it wasn't my default skin replacements.

There is also the influence of skins in skin detailing, etc. The solution is quicker if you don't use the default and change the color to your liking with something that changes the color.

43 minutes ago, Blue22 said:

I tried changing the skin tones and I found that certain skin tones seem to have the problem, that is, not only the odd skin tones work fine but also some of the normal ones, I can't tell what could be the issue here as you may pick one skin tone with the black penis issue, then the next to it will work fine and the next again with have the problem.

1 hour ago, AzathotTheUnholy said:

I tried changing the skin tones and I found that certain skin tones seem to have the problem, that is, not only the odd skin tones work fine but also some of the normal ones, I can't tell what could be the issue here as you may pick one skin tone with the black penis issue, then the next to it will work fine and the next again with have the problem.

I have removed all literally mods except WW, and deleted my localthumbcache, and I still have black penis on some skintones.  So this isn't isolated to just you.

11 hours ago, AzathotTheUnholy said:

Heh. So it's a problem with the mod, itself. That's definitely annoying, but better than not having it at all lol

Edited by Blue22
16 minutes ago, Blue22 said:

Heh. So it's a problem with the mod, itself. That's definitely annoying, but better than not having it at all lol

It could be:

1- Custom skin tones outdated or not compatible with wicked whims, try batch patch them with sims 4 studio (super easy to do, just google it) or use a different skin tone.

2- Some of the base game vanilla sims 4 skin tones are not working properly after the last patch, try switching to a different skin tone. Nothing else you can do about this one as far as I know (please someone correct me if there is a fix for that)

3- Outdated or broken penis replacements. Remove or update.

4- Outdated or broken mods that edit or add pubic hair. Remove or update. 

Part of the problem is changes EA make on skin tones to make them compatible with infants.

I know Turbo is investigating the issues with skin mapping, but there is no better solution for this bug right now, so be patient and try those solutions in the meantime. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos
10 minutes ago, Barkk said:

Crossed out the ones that don't work. Just using basic skins and tones. Tried wo all other mods other than Simdulgence dicks and WW. If this is of any importance to helping fixing the issue...

blackened.png

It could be:

1- Custom skin tones outdated or not compatible with wicked whims, try batch patch them with sims 4 studio (super easy to do, just google it) or use a different skin tone.

2- Some of the base game vanilla sims 4 skin tones are not working properly after the last patch, try switching to a different skin tone. Nothing else you can do about this one as far as I know (please someone correct me if there is a fix for that)

3- Outdated or broken penis replacements. Remove or update.

4- Outdated or broken mods that edit or add pubic hair. Remove or update. 

Part of the problem is changes EA make on skin tones to make them compatible with infants.

I know Turbo is investigating the issues with skin mapping, but there is no better solution for this bug right now, so be patient and try those solutions in the meantime. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos
1 hour ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Good, then we will have a solution soon at hand and we can stop posting about this issue. Thanks Sonja!

Was getting an error message saying that something was wrong with the script file, after updating wickedwhims. Now I no longer get the error message, but it seems the game is no longer reading the mod at all. It seems to be something with Growing Together, and not necessarily the new patch.

Is there anyway to make npcs ignore relationships? Cuckquean, poly, adulterer, and always accept is fully checked and everybody still refuse.

Edit: without having to go thru each npc and setting their relationships to max for both?

Edited by gravechild3
8 hours ago, monodramatic said:

getting a game load error caused by ww, all my other mods work when i remove ww, and i havent added any new script mods. last exception assistant tells me its an issue with the pregnancy/menstruation module, and my in game error is code 106.

image.png.39784b961d55968fb9c4bbc4f158f762.png

lastException.txt 3.54 MB · 0 downloads

It is your Nisa mod, it is not working because it is outdated and not compatible with your version of the game, and adding an updated mod (wicked whims) to the mix is generating errors because Nisa is trying to do things in a way that the new version of ww no longer supports (because it is no longer compatible with the latest game patch).

You have to update Nisa to the latest version and that should do it. Clear then the cache files. Make sure also that your other mods are updated for the patch, having the "latest" version is no guarantee that it is compatible with the latest patch, you have to make sure that the author has clearly cleared the mod for the new patch, or otherwise remove it from your mods folder. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos
3 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

It is your Nisa mod, it is not working because it is outdated and not compatible with your version of the game, and adding an updated mod (wicked whims) to the mix is generating errors because Nisa is trying to do things in a way that the new version of ww no longer supports (because it is no longer compatible with the latest game patch).

You have to update Nisa to the latest version and that should do it. Clear then the cache files. Make sure also that your other mods are updated for the patch, having the "latest" version is no guarantee that it is compatible with the latest patch, you have to make sure that the author has clearly cleared the mod for the new patch, or otherwise remove it from your mods folder. 

i dont have nisa's mod anymore, and ive cleared my cache, but im still getting the same error. ive included my new last exception file, which has even more errors now.

lastException.txt

17 minutes ago, monodramatic said:

i dont have nisa's mod anymore, and ive cleared my cache, but im still getting the same error. ive included my new last exception file, which has even more errors now.

lastException.txt 3.54 MB · 0 downloads

You still have Nisa installed somewhere inside your mods folder, unless this is an old error file. Maybe old files inside subfolders or merged packages? I do not know where, but Nisa is still installed and causing errors (again, unless you have uploaded an old error file by mistake).

1 hour ago, LittleRedSonja said:

You still have Nisa installed somewhere inside your mods folder, unless this is an old error file. Maybe old files inside subfolders or merged packages? I do not know where, but Nisa is still installed and causing errors (again, unless you have uploaded an old error file by mistake).

okay it looks like a much older version of nisa snuck into a different part of my mods folder. its old enough that idk how it didnt break before now.