There's a workaround.

When the sims disappear upon concluding sex, pause the game and instruct your played sim to move somehwere - anywhere, just click on the ground to issue the Go To command.  To make the other, non-played sim appear, enter and exit the build mode. Then enter and exit the Manage Worlds screen to restore all the standard interactions .

Game Version: 1.96.365.1030, WickedWhims Version: v174h, AEP/MCCC
03/16/23 08:38:59 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\_ts4_tuning\buff_lock_for_loots.py", line 24, in _turbolib_add_buff_door_lock_to_action_loot_template
KeyError: 'lock_data'
TurboLib: Failed to inject buff door lock to loot template 'InstanceManager.load_data_into_class_instances'. -> KeyError: 'lock_data'

Game Version: 1.96.365.1030, WickedWhims Version: v174h, AEP/MCCC
03/16/23 08:39:24 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 72, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 98, in _wickedwhims_update_lot_structure_data_on_zone_load
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 116, in _update_lot_structure_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 164, in __init__
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 255, in _cache_lot_rooms
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 369, in __init__
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 454, in _get_room_safe_location
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\turbolib2\services\world_service.py", line 158, in find_good_location
ValueError: too many values to unpack (expected 2)
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_lot_structure_data_on_zone_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> ValueError: too many values to unpack (expected 2)

Produces an in game notification that repeats until notifications are full.

After I installed Spa day, Snowy Escape and Romantic Garden Stuff, my WickedWhims starts to show Warnings and the sex actions are weird. The 2nd character disappeared and cannot quit the animation. I updated the newest version of WickedWhims, deleted and re-pasted but it didn't work. Can anyone help me with this?

lastException_63814661975.txt WickedWhims_v174f_Exception.txt WickedWhims_v174h_Exception.txt

11 hours ago, Revanite342 said:

Bro its not working anymore. Try it if you dont believe.

Try disconnecting your computer from the internet. Some players have reported it as a working workaround to play offline for people that have problems to start the game when trying the "offline mode". I have not tried it myself, but it might be worth giving it a try. 

9 hours ago, tinabwood said:

After I installed Spa day, Snowy Escape and Romantic Garden Stuff, my WickedWhims starts to show Warnings and the sex actions are weird. The 2nd character disappeared and cannot quit the animation. I updated the newest version of WickedWhims, deleted and re-pasted but it didn't work. Can anyone help me with this?

lastException_63814661975.txt 3.82 MB · 2 downloads WickedWhims_v174f_Exception.txt 23.38 kB · 3 downloads WickedWhims_v174h_Exception.txt 142.1 kB · 0 downloads

ctrl-shift-c, enter "ww.stop_all_sex" on the command line, then in-game click a spot and have the character go there.  Abra cadabra, like magic, they are back!

6 hours ago, astrotraveler said:

ctrl-shift-c, enter "ww.stop_all_sex" on the command line, then in-game click a spot and have the character go there.  Abra cadabra, like magic, they are back!

Thank you, it helps a lot. 

And yeah, like people said, we just need to wait until they fix the problems

17 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Try disconnecting your computer from the internet. Some players have reported it as a working workaround to play offline for people that have problems to start the game when trying the "offline mode". I have not tried it myself, but it might be worth giving it a try. 

Thanks for the advice, I tried and its still not working,

3 minutes ago, blbl88 said:

I just downloaded the new patch and made sure i deleted the old copy, but it doesn't show up in the game :(  It always worked this way and now nothing. 

Do you have custom content and mods allowed in game options? Have you unzipped the file and placed both tuning and script file no more than one sub-folder deep inside your mods folder?

Edited by LittleRedSonja

How to run the game without connecting to the internet ?

I never connect to make the game work. After adding a new ...app. The game can no longer run without internet.

Can you run the game without internet connection ? Or even without this app ?

How?

9 minutes ago, GorramThrall said:

Still have the same problem of characters that will not load.  

Same thing happening to me. They will load if I disable mods, same error happening whenever I turn them back on. I downloaded v175b and reinstalled and it's still happening.

1 hour ago, sweaty7 said:

Same thing happening to me. They will load if I disable mods, same error happening whenever I turn them back on. I downloaded v175b and reinstalled and it's still happening.

1 hour ago, sweaty7 said:

1 hour ago, GorramThrall said:

Still have the same problem of characters that will not load.  

1 hour ago, celeste91 said:

after i updated my ww mod, my game won't load.  error code: 109.fd81e803:a596c7bf

1 hour ago, ShowTVNA said:

With this new patch, everything seems to work fine. There's only one small problem. The penis on the male sims appears partially black. I do not use any skin tone mods for male sims. Only female sims and they're mainly overlays.

The partial black could be an issue with pubic hair, look for that.

Sims not loading or disapearing is a very common problem with Nisa mod if outdated. If you are using it remove it from mods folder, since it is not compatible with the latest game version. If you do not have Nisa remove all other mods for now and try with only wicked whims and mccc if you have it. If it works then some of your other mods are not compatible with this version of the game. 

If it does not work even with exclusively wicked whims and mccc it might be corrupted game files (repair your game) or corrupted save file (specially if you kept playing the game and saving it while having errors and outdated mods). Try a new save and a new household. 

If it does not work even after all that then post  a recent lastexception error so we can take a look, otherwise it is literally impossible to know for certain what the problem is. 

1 hour ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Sims not loading or disapearing is a very common problem with Nisa mod if outdated. If you are using it remove it from mods folder, since it is not compatible with the latest game version. If you do not have Nisa remove all other mods for now and try with only wicked whims and mccc if you have it. If it works then some of your other mods are not compatible with this version of the game. 

It turned out it was Nissa's mod that messed with the characters. Thank you.

Edited by GorramThrall