2 hours ago, Mena07 said:

Hi, I'm having an issue, after the update I can't find the WW opion anymore. I updated the game (ver. 1.95.207.1030), I updated WW, NP, BD and MCC, I even got rid of the last three (that are the only ones working fine) and I still don't see WW, the files appear on the game mod list, but there is no WW in-game, I already did everything form, deleting and downloading again, deleting the Game.txt file the localwhatever file and nothing works! I really don't know what else I could do.

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 462 B · 0 downloads lastException.txt 3.82 MB · 0 downloads

A quick look at the error log shows that nisa is detected, please check the WW update again to make sure you have not neglected to update nisa. Or if there are any duplicate mods, etc.

a nice hello to you, hats off to your work unfortunately I have two after the patch 1.96.365.1030 problem 1 The Big Dig problem says always start the game again and again 2 with whicked whims 175c the script file is defect that the sims are all gone 174h runs but mekert because of an update vlg mann50

3 hours ago, mann50 said:

a nice hello to you, hats off to your work unfortunately I have two after the patch 1.96.365.1030 problem 1 The Big Dig problem says always start the game again and again 2 with whicked whims 175c the script file is defect that the sims are all gone 174h runs but mekert because of an update vlg mann50

I do not know if I understand you correctly, because maybe the translator is messing with your message, but BDP is not updated and working in 1.96 as far as i know unless it has been updated in the last few hours (correct me please if I am wrong). If so, you might want to download the last updated. If not updated you need to remove it from your mods folder because it is still broken. 

Then make sure all your other mods are also clearly updated to work in the new patch or cleared by the creators, and otherwise remove them. 

It is not a good idea to keep using ww 174h if you have updated your game, that is the kind of thing that will nuke your save.

3 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

I do not know if I understand you correctly, because maybe the translator is messing with your message, but BDP is not updated and working in 1.96 as far as i know unless it has been updated in the last few hours (correct me please if I am wrong). 

BDP, I think, is updated but there was no announcement. If you click on the download button it says it was updated last Friday, March 17th. I downloaded and haven't had an issue. 

7 hours ago, mann50 said:

You need to make sure you are using the most recent version of WW since you've updated your game or you risk breaking it. I haven't had any issues with BDP. Make sure you are deleting the old mod BEFORE downloading the updated ones and that you delete your localthumbcache, which will help get rid of any little remnants that might still be there. 

If you have sims disappearing, you likely still have Nisa's mod in your game. WP seemed to be the culprit of that, but outdated mods are not good for a game. After you update everything and delete the localthumbcache, restart your computer to refresh everything. 

1 hour ago, LeanneBlack95 said:

I've removed every possible mod I have and reinstalled WW, yet it's not appearing in my game, both settings are turned on to let it work in the sims 4 

Did you make sure to: 

1. Delete the old files first.

2. Put it no deeper than one folder so the game can read the script file.

4 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

BDP, I think, is updated but there was no announcement. If you click on the download button it says it was updated last Friday, March 17th. I downloaded and haven't had an issue. 

I checked newest one and the files in zip folder says 2022.

Edited by ThrasherTwain
New info.
3 hours ago, ThrasherTwain said:

I checked newest one and the files in zip folder says 2022.

Thank you for the update. I haven't got an LE in my game yet, but I'll see what happens with it. Its still in an "Unknown" status on Scarlet's list as well.  

** I just loaded my game and played for a bit with no issues. BDP is working just fine. 

5 hours ago, LeanneBlack95 said:

Yep!

When you load your game you aren't seeing the mod list on the main screen? or are you not seeing them in game when you try clicking to use them?  

Also, can you screenshot your WW files in the mod folder if its the former. Have you had WW installed prior to the update?  

Edited by RUASim21
Update on BDP

Hi i have a problem with the new version of wicked, i don’t understand i delete all the old version i put the new on the mods but when i’m in the game all my family doesn’t appear on the game i can’t control them, can you help me please?

6 minutes ago, Angy38 said:

Hi i have a problem with the new version of wicked, i don’t understand i delete all the old version i put the new on the mods but when i’m in the game all my family doesn’t appear on the game i can’t control them, can you help me please?

By Wicked, are you talking about Wicked Whims or Wicked Perversions? 

On 3/20/2023 at 6:51 AM, Super anal fucker meiko said:

A quick look at the error log shows that nisa is detected, please check the WW update again to make sure you have not neglected to update nisa. Or if there are any duplicate mods, etc.

Any Update on fix For this cause i even reinstalled the game and deleted everything. It pops up when u start the game but nothing in the game No Option even to changed WWsettings

Edited by Blouballass

hello, ive recently updated the game, and some other mods like whickedwhims, and Nisak so there are no more error notification mcc ingame, but the whicked trait dissapear from character creation, even when i create new adult sim, and the sims from ingame just have regular woohoo instead of the downloaded animation, with sex option gone from whicked menu, please help

error2 (2).png

errora.png

12 hours ago, Blouballass said:

Any Update on fix For this cause i even reinstalled the game and deleted everything. It pops up when u start the game but nothing in the game No Option even to changed WWsettings

I am talking about confirmation that you have updated the mod, not anything about the need to reinstall the game. I have encountered various errors on a frequent basis, all of which did not require an update of the game. So you should once again review your game updates, file structure, etc.
If you are glitching the UI, I think you have the last UI exception, so please check that and create a topic and post a LUIE.

Your mod could maybe not have the splits loaded. Are you sure you are keeping the file structure directly in the mod or even one?

Edited by Super anal fucker meiko
7 hours ago, LoneWandarer said:

Since there are so many errors related to nisa, there must be a mod that is conflicting with nisa or something. please upgrade nisa to ib and test if you have the same problem, or check if other mods are not outdated. A lot of these errors are often caused by old mods.

4 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

Since there are so many errors related to nisa, there must be a mod that is conflicting with nisa or something. please upgrade nisa to ib and test if you have the same problem, or check if other mods are not outdated. A lot of these errors are often caused by old mods.

So i deleted nisa, and still have errors and sims disappearing after sex

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log

25 minutes ago, LoneWandarer said:

So i deleted nisa, and still have errors and sims disappearing after sex

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 1.69 MB · 0 downloads

I found the cause. @LittleRedSonja  Citation.

That is because you have not removed or updated the mod I told you to a version compatible with your game version: AEP. It is still in your mods folder, ergo you still get similar issues. Like I told you, if there is no compatible updated version for game version 1.96.365 you have to remove that mod and any other mod that you have that is not clearly compatible, updated or cleared by the creator. You can check the status of your mods for example in scarlets list, or directly in every creators webpage:

The Mod List – Scarlet's Realm (scarletsrealm.com) Anything tagged as "unknown" or "broken" has to be removed. 

image.png.14b61e91e3cec522733136e8e9b00b16.png

Remember also to always delete the cache files (avatarcache and localthumbcache files, located in your sims 4 folder) every time you change something in your mods folder.

Please do not report errors if you keep playing with outdated or broken mods, since the only solution for those errors is, unfortunately, to UPDATE TO A COMPATIBLE VERSION or REMOVE THE MODS IF NO COMPATIBLE VERSION EXIST. There is no other solution, and until you do that you will keep having problems. 

If you are still having issues AFTER you take care of your mods you are very welcome to upload a new recent error file and we will try to help you. 

I wish there was a sticky post feature on this site.  Roughly 50% of the problems players report are due to WW addons.  More precisely, rushing to update WW to the latest version before the WW addon authors make their mod compatible with the latest version.

If players use WW addon mods, they have to wait to update WW until the WW addon mod authors update their mods to be compatible with the latest version of WW.  Then players can update once all these mods are compatible with each other.

I used WW addon mods for a while and eventually decided (for myself) that it wasn't worth all the extra troubleshooting and just use WW only now.

Exception errors get posted galore.  If not a result of the above mentioned problem, the cause is often outdated/incompatible mods (and sometimes poorly written mods).  I've even seen players with two versions of WW installed (or duplicate other mods).

I have a huge mod list and am happy to be 'exception error' free except for rare occasions.  It is a pain, but I have to check numerous websites to check for mod updates on a regular basis.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of players don't do this!  An update for The Sims or WW comes out and they just expect everything to work (sigh).

Having mods in The Sims requires constant effort in keeping everything up-to-date and functioning properly.  The more gameplay mods you have installed, the more expertise is required to make all of it function well.  The Sims reminds me of my days with Skyrim where noob players would throw hundreds of mods into their load order all at once and then throw their hands up in the air when they couldn't get it to work.

The key is to start small and SLOWLY build up your mod list and don't add new mods until what you have is functioning 100% correctly.  Then be vigilant in keeping everything up-to-date with matching/compatible versions.