4 hours ago, Godzilla-Force said:

Okay let's try this one. I'm pretty sure it's the latest.

lastException.txt 7.78 kB · 1 download

Still half of the errors are because of kritikal StyxUrinal1. The others are because of Pixara ciberman familiar mod for realm of magic, maybe you are lacking the required mod "familiar additions" by MAL22 or because it is obsolete. 

Then the game is failing to load "Regency Estates", but i am not sure if that is a lot or if it is a household. If it is a lot bulldoze everything on it, repair your game, delete the cache files (avatarcache and localthumbcache) and try again. If it is a household it is screwed, try using a new household. 

Then again, probably it will not matter if you are missing required mods or are still trying to use incompatible mods together. For kritikals mod you need DD and S4CL. If you do not have those installed it is never going to work and will create errors all the time. If you do have those installed then you cannot have wicked whims or mc commander installed, it is never going to work well together so you are going to have to choose. Insisting in using all that together will generate constant errors, corrupt save files and lots of errors. 

Also the "corrupt save when saving on manage worlds" is a base game bug, not a ww bug, and should be quite easy to repair simply by "saving as" in a new save slot, unless like i said your are using incompatible or outdated mods or lacking required mods. 

4 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Still half of the errors are because of kritikal StyxUrinal1. The others are because of Pixara ciberman familiar mod for realm of magic, maybe you are lacking the required mod "familiar additions" by MAL22 or because it is obsolete. 

Then the game is failing to load "Regency Estates", but i am not sure if that is a lot or if it is a household. If it is a lot bulldoze everything on it, repair your game, delete the cache files (avatarcache and localthumbcache) and try again. If it is a household it is screwed, try using a new household. 

Then again, probably it will not matter if you are missing required mods or are still trying to use incompatible mods together. For kritikals mod you need DD and S4CL. If you do not have those installed it is never going to work and will create errors all the time. If you do have those installed then you cannot have wicked whims or mc commander installed, it is never going to work well together so you are going to have to choose. Insisting in using all that together will generate constant errors, corrupt save files and lots of errors. 

Also the "corrupt save when saving on manage worlds" is a base game bug, not a ww bug, and should be quite easy to repair simply by "saving as" in a new save slot, unless like i said your are using incompatible or outdated mods or lacking required mods. 

You may have said this was a game bug, one not caused by mods, so that would means that ea has to be working on a emergency patch, since I can't move between households or enter a lot through world view, I can travel fine, but as soon as I click the world view button (the one between the gallery button and the buildbuy button when on a lot) it seems to corrupt my save every time, even when I don't save at all before I click that button, even when I don't save at all.

13 minutes ago, Godzilla-Force said:

You may have said this was a game bug, one not caused by mods, so that would means that ea has to be working on a emergency patch, since I can't move between households or enter a lot through world view, I can travel fine, but as soon as I click the world view button (the one between the gallery button and the buildbuy button when on a lot) it seems to corrupt my save every time, even when I don't save at all before I click that button, even when I don't save at all.

"Also the "corrupt save when saving on manage worlds" is a base game bug, not a ww bug"

Yes, like i said that error is base game. All the other multiple errors in the lastexception files you have uploaded and wanted us to "take a look" at are mod related, some of them contributing to screw your save, and will continue to happen until you fix it. 

Considering how long does it take for EA to fix even simple bugs and that the bug has being around for months i have very low expectations on an official fix soon, but i hope they are really working to fix it. 

1 hour ago, Goyim1 said:

yeah WW doesn't work at all for me .... try every mods, try to reinstall game without previous saves etc. Wait and see ...

If it does not work for you you must be missing something: Wrong version of ww for your game version, wrong installation, using mod managers to install the mod, using google drive, using symbolic links or similar, duplicates, corrupted game files or trying to use incompatible mods together. Look for those things. "Wait and see" is not going to fix it.

Just now, Please Help1231213 said:

I have just installed and all seems to have gone well but when I try and interact with anything from a sim to a door the game just crashes. Any idea on how to fix?

Btw I play on version 1.95.207.1030 and have installed the latest version of WW off the website, is it that they are out of date? I am pretty sure it is a supported version.

On 2/27/2023 at 2:13 AM, Lephor said:

Hi, Is there a way to prevent npcs from getting inside a room where my sims are having sex?

Sometimes they are doing it and then a npc walks on them. Is there a privacy setting somewhere?

The easiest way would probably locking the door for everyone but your sim. You can unlock the door when you have "finished" your business.  

18 minutes ago, Please Help1231213 said:

Btw I play on version 1.95.207.1030 and have installed the latest version of WW off the website, is it that they are out of date? I am pretty sure it is a supported version.

Yes that version is supported, you must have something else that is crashing the game, an outdated mod, an incompatible mod... Look for that in your mods folder, or if you get any last exception upload the file here. If you do not have lastexceptions but have mc commander installed you can generate a system info log and upload it here if the game ddoes not immediatly crash when you click on a sim. Better exceptions has a similar option that does not require you to click on any sim or object.

1 hour ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Yes that version is supported, you must have something else that is crashing the game, an outdated mod, an incompatible mod... Look for that in your mods folder, or if you get any last exception upload the file here. If you do not have lastexceptions but have mc commander installed you can generate a system info log and upload it here if the game ddoes not immediatly crash when you click on a sim. Better exceptions has a similar option that does not require you to click on any sim or object.

I don't have any other mods installed, what would running those do? With the infomation would I possibly be able to fix the issue?

1 hour ago, Please Help1231213 said:

I don't have any other mods installed, what would running those do? With the infomation would I possibly be able to fix the issue?

Have you installed any animation packs together with wicked whims? If so remove them for now just in case you have downloaded a broken pack, delete the cache files and try again. 

If you have absolutely nothing else inside your mods folder, other than the 2 wicked whims files (1 script file and 1 package file), it is updated to the newest version, and you are using the appropriate version (PC Standard, and not Legacy) then mc commander or better exceptions will not help you, since those will only point to conflicting or outdated mods (and you have nothing else in the mods folder). When i say empty mods folder i mean exactly that, NO Custom content, NO other mods, or files of any kind. If your mods folder is not empty then empty it and leave only the 2 wicked whims files. Delete the cache files (avatarcache and localthumbcache files located in the sims 4 folder) and try again. 

If you still have issues try downloading wicked whims again, in case something happened to the files. Remove the old files, put the new ones inside and try again (after you delete the cache files again, do this every time after you change anything in your mods folder).

If it does not work maybe it is corrupted game files, try doing a game repair.

If it does not work maybe it is corrupted save file, start a new save with a new sim.

If it does not work, are you using google drive or symbolic link? Those can cause issues too. 

If you do not use those things try uninstalling the sims and reinstalling it again. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos

Hey guys, I have a few questions.

1. Does the Default WW body only work on a few animations? Like Fruitydelicious for example shows clear booty physics yet most others don't

2. Is there anyway to upload basic pictures to Simhub? Like just ones in lingere or do they all have to be sex based/nude

Thanks

Trying to apply a vagina to a sim set to male in CAS through the body selector, but it does not load any genitalia at all. Switching it back to a penis works fine, but not for a vagina. I checked to see if the same problem occurred for a fem-framed sim with a penis, but simply using the shower got the sim to load the correct genitalia.

I tried this with a different sim, but they were instead fem-framed and set to male in CAS. Still does not load a vagina for them, although a curious issue arises as when they are set to fem-framed instead of masc-framed, taking off their bottom loads the default pink underwear like in base game. The vagina loads if the sim is female and masc-framed, although I do not desire breasts to be present.

I've deleted my localthumbcache and removed default genitalia, but to no avail.

Edited by FafnirsBoobs

Is anyone else still having issues with the game saving? I have the most recent version of Wicked Whims and my game is updated to version 1.95.207.1030. I've repaired my game and deleted the localthumbcache file. I learned that not only can you not save during manage worlds, in CAS, etc., you also cannot "save and exit" the game otherwise it won't save. So I played yesterday and saved the game during live mode and then quit the game. Today, I opened up to yesterday's save file, which includes an icon that shows my Sim and her 2 kids, and yet the game had reverted back to before she had children! 

9 hours ago, KI_7MT said:

I have a question  Is there an app for incest sims4 ?

1.) Can Mother and Son babies?   sims4

2.) Can Father and Daughter babies?   sims4

3.) Can  Brother and Sisterhave babies?   sims4

You need the incest traits found under Wicked Attributes and you'll also need Inappropriate Unlock if you are dealing with teens. 

Hey Guys, I have this Problem:

Game Version: 1.96.365.1030, WickedWhims Version: v174h, BMD/RAN
03/14/23 18:50:36 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\_ts4_tuning\buff_lock_for_loots.py", line 24, in _turbolib_add_buff_door_lock_to_action_loot_template
KeyError: 'lock_data'
TurboLib: Failed to inject buff door lock to loot template 'InstanceManager.load_data_into_class_instances'. -> KeyError: 'lock_data'

Game Version: 1.96.365.1030, WickedWhims Version: v174h, BMD/RAN
03/14/23 18:50:58 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 72, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 98, in _wickedwhims_update_lot_structure_data_on_zone_load
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 116, in _update_lot_structure_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 164, in __init__
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 255, in _cache_lot_rooms
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 369, in __init__
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 454, in _get_room_safe_location
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\turbolib2\services\world_service.py", line 158, in find_good_location
ValueError: too many values to unpack (expected 2)
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_lot_structure_data_on_zone_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> ValueError: too many values to unpack (expected 2)

have you any idears to Fix it?

Same here since the new update :

Game Version: 1.96.365.1030, WickedWhims Version: v174f,
03/14/23 20:31:03 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174f\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 72, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174f\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 98, in _wickedwhims_update_lot_structure_data_on_zone_load
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174f\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 116, in _update_lot_structure_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174f\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 164, in __init__
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174f\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 255, in _cache_lot_rooms
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174f\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 369, in __init__
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174f\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 454, in _get_room_safe_location
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174f\turbolib2\services\world_service.py", line 158, in find_good_location
ValueError: too many values to unpack (expected 2)
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_lot_structure_data_on_zone_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> ValueError: too many values to unpack (expected 2)

Came here to report that I have the exact same error as the two above. Unsure of how to fix it. I'm not sure if it's related to WW at all, but I've been trying some sex animations, they work fine but when I cancel it, the sims just disappear, they're still on the lot but won't reappear until a loading screen happens. 

WickedWhims_v174h_Exception.txt

Edited by Inuye
Providing further information