On 12/27/2022 at 10:10 AM, Ash049 said:

Hello,

I would like to report some sort of bug happening to my game. I have wicked whims inappropiate unlock package is on my mod and in game both sims have incest perk. But after 174a update the romance option is completely gone also i have check adault and teen relaatioship on still no option wth is going pls help thank you.

FYI i have latest verion of NIsa also. this bug happen after i updated to 174a. So this proof new patch broke relationship perk?

WTH 5 C.png

I have the exact same issue with the romance bar and I don't know  how to fix it :/

I updated WW to the Patreon (175 version) and WP to the latest with the hotfix. Everything works great except one of my Sims has tentacles and I can't figure out what the heck it is and where it's from. My other Sims seem unaffected. Weird part is in CAS my Sims looks perfectly fine but when I exit it just messes up.

image.thumb.png.344a73b4f1f7b2d26c3999a4bcce6906.png

In CAS it looks fine, and none of my outfit even is remotely close to in game...

image.thumb.png.9972fc5c6574a24f3c9cbb3f8a7bcea1.png

Hey guys! I’m having trouble with the mod when I start the game, it doesn’t show up on the “scripts mods” where it should, so it doesn’t work. But it is located on the mod file. I didn’t have other versions of mod on my pc, but I recently bought cottage life, and I saw that having this expansion pack could be a problem :/ 

17 hours ago, hellocool said:

Hey guys! I’m having trouble with the mod when I start the game, it doesn’t show up on the “scripts mods” where it should, so it doesn’t work. But it is located on the mod file. I didn’t have other versions of mod on my pc, but I recently bought cottage life, and I saw that having this expansion pack could be a problem :/ 

Is it installed correctly, not too many folders deep?

I don't know about all this stuff with Cottage Living, I've not experienced any issues, nor have I heard about it.

16 hours ago, saltidor said:

Hi I uninstalled the mod for a while, I installed it again and the persuasion skill is not in the game, I really need it, any idea how to fix this?

That is no longer a part of the mod.

On 12/29/2022 at 9:56 PM, backfornow said:

i go in the game, and right when i click on the ground to make my character move, the game quits on me.

I'm having this exact same problem that whenever I want to do any action and it's WW with no other mods installed.

Edit: Sorry, realized the game version is incompatible with latest WW

Edited by chachijs
22 hours ago, hellocool said:

When you unzip ww you need to open the unzipped folder...inside is a folder called "wickedwhims mod" that's the folder that goes in the mods folder...also delete the localthumbcache.package file...do this each time you add or delete cc or mods.

On 12/30/2022 at 2:16 AM, rockroxas said:

I have the exact same issue with the romance bar and I don't know  how to fix it :/

After testing and deleteting all the mod finally i hit stop end of road. Some ppl here asked me not false report bug but this not false report the new WW do mess with RPO. So if anyone smart ppl things I am wrong feel free to comment. Here is how u can simulate this bug first we need RPO latest WW and WW Inappropiate unlock then we need 1 single house with 1  adult and 1 teen whom has realtioship with incest perk. first test without RPO mod then test with RPO mod installed. then u will realize what I am saying.

hey i've been using the mod for years now and after i updated it today and personalized some settings i tried to have my sim masturbate but i kept getting a window saying that "there were no available sims around, and i selected masturbation through context of the sex pie menu. idk if i edited the wrong setting, that's probably it, but i can't find which one it might be. i know that i have animations for it, i updated those today too.

Getting spammed with this message as soon as the game is launched. Whicked whims is fully up to date, along with my game, AND along with AEP and Nisa's

Game Version: 1.93.146.1020, WickedWhims Version: v174b, AEP/KSL/S4CL/DD/MCCC/BMD
01/08/23 06:32:47 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174b\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 72, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174b\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_random.py", line 74, in _wickedwhims_reset_random_sex_autonomy_game_update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174b\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_random.py", line 131, in _get_random_sex_interval_from_frequency
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174b\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\trigger_random.py", line 123, in _get_random_sex_frequency
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174b\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\utils\sims_pairs.py", line 78, in get_sims_relationship_sex_pairs
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174b\wickedwhims\sex\autonomy\utils\sims_pairs.py", line 137, in get_sex_pair_score
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174b\wickedwhims\sex\generic\relationship\relationship_test.py", line 76, in get_sims_sex_relationship_score
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174b\wickedwhims\sex\generic\relationship\relationship_test.py", line 152, in get_sex_relationship_score
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174b\wickedwhims\sex\generic\relationship\relationship_test.py", line 354, in _get_attractiveness_relationship_score
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174b\wickedwhims\relationships\features\attractiveness\traits\preference.py", line 158, in get_sim_attractiveness_level_towards
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'tuple' and 'float'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_reset_random_sex_autonomy_game_update' method from 'WickedWhims' -> TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'tuple' and 'float'

Thanks, I will try removing both later and see what happens. This is a very old mod pack and I will probably remove alot of stuff I dont use/care for anymore such as DD, been slowly doing that but its not the easiest task in the world haha.

So, idk why but the wall sex marker is not working for me. I place it on the wall, but all it does in live mode is make the floor there uninteractible. I shouldn't have any mods that interfere with it, so I genuinely don't know what the problem could be.

38 minutes ago, ncdck said:

So, idk why but the wall sex marker is not working for me. I place it on the wall, but all it does in live mode is make the floor there uninteractible. I shouldn't have any mods that interfere with it, so I genuinely don't know what the problem could be.

You must have animations that support this object as sex location, otherwise what should WW do with it?