Its probably been asked in this forum before, however, I've been having problem with more basic Romance interaction. I'm trying to fulfil my Sims Wants by making out, kissing, or flirting, however everytime I do they, the sims IMMEDIATELY wanna execute 'Ask for Sex' interaction. Is there a way for me to limit this more. I've mess around with the options and lowered the automony, but I don't think that is effectively working

hello, im having a bit of issue with casual sex partners in wicked whims.

It used to be that once a casual relationship has been established, the sim would give a call and you can choose to invite them over. Afterwhich they will autonomously interact, opening up a popup dialogue/question before initiating sex.

Now, everything works but only until the part where they show up. Instead of the popup dialogue/question, they seem to forget that they were here for sex, so they end up hanging around doing social stuff, and wont leave until sex has been manually performed.

Anyone know the cause of the issue?

Hello
Recently I'm having the issue that my keyboard imports stops to work. Same time my options menu button stops to respond.
Have you experienced the same problem? When I restart it works for a time, then bam, stops to work again.

I've read somewhere, that it should be a moding problem.

Does anyone have an idea?
(Sorry for bad English, it's not my native language)

Thank you

How do I enable romantic actions with my teen sims? (Incest trait is not there anymore for some reson) I can't find the button or anything... I just updated game and all the mods... Help?

Edit:
I've found some additional mod on here. It works again the trait is back where it was in my savegame. Godbless!

Edited by Raitoon
Found the solution
On 12/12/2022 at 9:02 PM, ArcanePup said:

Its probably been asked in this forum before, however, I've been having problem with more basic Romance interaction. I'm trying to fulfil my Sims Wants by making out, kissing, or flirting, however everytime I do they, the sims IMMEDIATELY wanna execute 'Ask for Sex' interaction. Is there a way for me to limit this more. I've mess around with the options and lowered the automony, but I don't think that is effectively working

Disable autonomy entirely. That's just how they are, When my sims have all their needs fullfilled all they do is be on the computer or are horny. Or click on sims wicked personalisation give them abstinence trait. That should lower it.

On 12/12/2022 at 3:02 PM, ArcanePup said:

Whenever you want to do Vanilla Romance Interactions just disable your Sim for Autonomy...

Shift+Click on your Sims and pick: Wicked > Sex > Disable for Autonomy

Just reverse the process to enable them again afterwards.

You can also do this to NPC's but it isn't usually needed unless you have a particular NPC you don't want to ever ask again.

Edited by Scorpio
Typo
On 12/18/2022 at 8:48 AM, howtodownloadidkhelpme said:

Hi, I'm having trouble with my Sims, they get naked/change into the nude but they still WooHoo under the covers? Both sims have been added to my family and everything but how do I make the whoohoo not under the covers or in the bed

EA Vanilla Woohoo is always hidden under the covers and can't be changed.

If it's WW Sex then it's because some Animations were made for undercover.

In that case you need to download more Animations and/or disable the undercover ones.

During Sex act: Pause Game > Shift Click on Partner > Disable Animation

This will prevent Sims using it again for Autonomous mode but it's still available for manual mode selection.

6 hours ago, MusicuDaisuki said:

Am I the only one who has all sims deleted after v174a update? And no, I didn't save in Manage Worlds.

You are not the only one. I didn't save anything in Manage Worlds, nor have I ever. I was playing last night; all good. Today, I delete my old Wicked Whims, install new update Wicked Whims, start game and no Sims anywhere in Live Mode. No thumbnail, no objects able to be clicked, no random Sims walking around. Just an empty world that looks like my one and only Save File. I only have one Sims 4 save file. I keep it what way to spare my computer the anguish.

Moved Wicked Whims to desktop and rebooted game. Yay! Sexless and nudeless Sims 4! Put new Wicked Whims back into Mod Folder, relaunch...no Sims.

Not certain how to get my game back with Wicked Whims intact. Any help appreciated. Thanks!

Well, I noticed what another member of the community posted on another related thread about installing the newest Nisa's Wicked Perversions. I tried deleting the Nisa's file entirely from my mod folder and it totally worked. The issue appears to be resolved. I'll come back and make an edit if anything unfortunate occurs but, for now, sweet victory. I've got naked and naughty Sims again!

I'm not sure what would happen if I got the updated version of Nisa's Wicked Perversions but I'm going to guess that it'll work just fine. I think Wicked Whims and Nisa's Wicked Perversions simply have to be the most recent versions.

Edited by Maximus King
Further Details added

hi guys, i had encountered some issues regarding the next button of whicked whim after downloaded the latest version. It seems i could not move on to the next animation while clicked the next button which it should reached climax but unfortunately even i clicked on it still nothing happen. I had checked everything it seems everything is fine but i could not find out the actual problem/error occured to the next button while u performing animation. 
Please i need help to solve the error or issue or problems and I enjoyed this mod previously. Thank you

Screenshot 2022-12-26 192003.png

On 12/24/2022 at 10:31 PM, Maximus King said:

I'm not sure what would happen if I got the updated version of Nisa's Wicked Perversions but I'm going to guess that it'll work just fine. I think Wicked Whims and Nisa's Wicked Perversions simply have to be the most recent versions.

Yep, updating Wicked Perversions is a must and should get rid of the save problem if you use the latest release of WW!

The second I ran my game with the latest update my sim was suddenly finding every single sim either unattractive or extremely unattractive including sims they found extremely attractive before I installed the update so I had to uninstall the latest update for WW and go back to the previous release

idk if there were any big changes to the attractiveness system, but I noticed I was having the same issue with other sims, is there any way to fix this? or should I just stick with the older versions until the next patch?

(My sims dont have any attractiveness dislikes)

So I am still running an older version of TS4. I think one version back. And WW shows this popup to update WW, which apparently means I like 'broken mods' ?

I do like the reminder that there is a new WW version, but that popup is maybe a bit too pushy?

Which makes me wonder how many ppl will break their game by just updating WW and not the game (and rest of their mods). :)

Edited by xandait