31 minutes ago, mafdhjgklhjlk;jl----=== said:

how to remove a character trait - Loyalty forever. Is she the default?

There is a wicked trait "eternally faithfull" and a CAS trait, "Loyal". 

If you mean a wicked trait, then click on the sim, select "wicked", then "personalization" then remove wicked traits. 

If you mean a CAS, lifestyle or reward trait, then it is shift+click on the sim (with testingcheats true active), then "cheat sim info", then "remove trait". 

Edited by babuchas
1 hour ago, babuchas said:

Есть злая черта «вечно верный» и черта CAS «Верный». 

Если вы имеете в виду злую черту, то нажмите на сима, выберите «злая», затем «персонализация», затем удалите злые черты. 

Если вы имеете в виду CAS, образ жизни или черту вознаграждения, то это Shift+щелчок по симу (с включенным testingcheats), затем «обмануть информацию о симе», затем «удалить черту». 

She's in WW, you click on a character, she's there. This WW trait.

1 час назад, бабуся сказал:

Есть злая черта «вечно верный» и черта CAS «Верный». 

Если вы хотите увидеть злую черту, нажмите на симу, выберите «злая», затем «персонализация», затем удалите злые черты. 

Если вы имеете в виду CAS, образ жизни или черту вознаграждения, то затем затем Shift+щелчок по симу (с включенным testingcheats), «обмануть информацию о симе», «удалить черту». 

Она в WW, кликаешь по персонажу, она там. Это ВВ черта. Thank you.

36 minutes ago, mafdhjgklhjlk;jl----=== said:

She's in WW, you click on a character, she's there. This WW trait.

Then you should be able to remove it as i explain in the op post: click on the sim in question, then select "wicked", then "personalization" and the "remove wicked traits". The trait is only available for married couples as far as i know, but if you look in the traits list of an unmarried sim you will see it is greyed, which might be confusing and let you think it is selected, but it is not, it is simply not available. I hope that answers your question :) 

1 hour ago, babuchas said:

Затем вы сможете удалить его, как я объясняю в посте: нажмите на сима, о котором идет речь, затем выберите «злой», затем «персонализация» и «удалить злые черты». Насколько я знаю, эта черта доступна только для супружеских пар, но если вы посмотрите в список черт неженатого сима, вы увидите, что она неактивна, что может сбивать с толку и заставляет вас думать, что она выбрана, но это не так. это просто недоступно. Я надеюсь, что это ответ на ваш вопрос:) 

No, it's available to everyone....

ьотьтьтиьтьтьть.jpg

тритиьтиьтьтььт.jpg

41 minutes ago, mafdhjgklhjlk;jl----=== said:

No, it's available to everyone....

ьотьтьтиьтьтьть.jpg

тритиьтиьтьтььт.jpg

And how is that possible? In my game it is only available after the sim is married, and it is how it is supposed to work as it is explained here by wicked whims creator:

Eternally Faithful

• Added 'Eternally Faithful' Wicked Attribute (trait)
Something for married couples! The Eternally Faithful Wicked Attribute can only be applied to married Sims, which are then only capable of romancing with their True Love.
Additionally, Sims with this trait receive a moodlet when around their True Love that always makes them retain more Fun and Social.
Thanks to Jarl44 for providing the writing!
eRkChG.png

Also, you are showing 2 different sims, you have a female selected for the wicked whims traits list, but have opened another sims profile. How does it look for the unmarried male sim, is the trait available for him? Is the female sim married to somebody else?

On 1/31/2023 at 6:18 AM, Jesusmet said:
Hello, I have wickedwhims installed, how can I put the adolescent option or it doesn't have it?

Check this. Install the file in the same folder you have wicked whims installed. Then READ THE INSTRUCTIONS and edit wicked whims settings in the way it is explained. Remember that the post-puberty trait is only necessary if you own High School Years expansion. 

If it does not work you have done something wrong or have not followed the mentioned steps. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS AGAIN and this time follow it. If it still does not work open a new topic in the technical support forum explaining the problem, for better visibility. 

Hi, I accidentally did something stupid and don't know if there is a way around it. My sims had a strip club, but I stopped playing for a few months as my pc broke. At the time I got it working (almost a year later), there were several updates, got all mods mods updated and ended up saving the game at neighborhood screen. Then I opened the save and it duplicated the save because of my mistake (by the time I didn't know saving in neighborhood screen could cause errors). When I opened the fixed save the strip club lot was linked to the family, but the phone app didn't showed the strip club as owned by him, he couldn't run the club. Now I can't replace the lot or unlink it from the family. Btw the family already had a shop before my sim bought the strip club. Is there anything I can do?

9 hours ago, easysudoku said:

Hi, I accidentally did something stupid and don't know if there is a way around it. My sims had a strip club, but I stopped playing for a few months as my pc broke. At the time I got it working (almost a year later), there were several updates, got all mods mods updated and ended up saving the game at neighborhood screen. Then I opened the save and it duplicated the save because of my mistake (by the time I didn't know saving in neighborhood screen could cause errors). When I opened the fixed save the strip club lot was linked to the family, but the phone app didn't showed the strip club as owned by him, he couldn't run the club. Now I can't replace the lot or unlink it from the family. Btw the family already had a shop before my sim bought the strip club. Is there anything I can do?

You can go to the Strip Club with the owner and type in this command to reclaim the club: ww.stripclub_reclaim_lot

3 hours ago, idkbroll said:

I would like to share a character with others and id like to know how I can save things like my underwear outfit, pubic hair, and cc breast mesh to my character/household so it is kept when a new game is started. 

Most people uses "sims 4 tray importer". Save the sim to your gallery, then open sims 4 tray importer and select the sim, the select "file" and "export with cc". Now, that will give you a zip with the tray files and all the cc your sim is using, but you should not share that zip as it is, bad idea and it will be a pain the ass for anybody downloading it. Instead open the zip and check what you are including, remove anything that should not be there (such as things from mods like basemental or wicked whims, check if there are "default replacements" and if so remove them or put them in a subfolder clearly named DEFAULT REPLACEMENTS or something like that, because most people already are using some sort of default replacement and more than 1 default for a category will not work. Do not share big merged packages with tons of random cc, it is not good practice and might screw other peoples games. Instead unmerge those packages (with sims 4 studio) and include ONLY what the sims is using. If you are using sliders it is a good idea to put all those together in a subfolder called SLIDERS. You should also make sure the cc you are using is updated, and if not batch fix it yourself using sims4studio (you should do it for your self anyway, but if you share something with others it is an extra responsibility to make sure you do not share broken stuff). If you want to go a step further classify all the mods into subfolders by categories (for example skin details, clothes, shoes...). It is not strictly necessary, and i personally do no care, but a lot of people would appreciate it. If you want to include custom traits it is usually if you make sure they are updated ok but put the traits in a separate subfolder and name it for example "CUSTOM TRAITS". Anyway most of the time it is better to just name what traits the sim should have and give the name of the author, because custom traits, custom careers, customs aspirations... are one of those things that requires updated very often after a game update, and it would be difficult for you to constantly update those files in your shared sims. 

Now follow all the above steps and downloading and including your sims in our games will be a pleasure, instead of the frustrating nightmare it usually is ?

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos

Hi there... I keep turning off Menstruation and it keeps turning itself back on. Not even just after I exit and re-enter the game, but *during* actual gameplay. Does anyone know like... if there's a fix via command or if it's a bug that may be fixed in the future, etc? I don't have an exception file, sorry.

2 hours ago, bloodconfetti said:

Hi there... I keep turning off Menstruation and it keeps turning itself back on. Not even just after I exit and re-enter the game, but *during* actual gameplay. Does anyone know like... if there's a fix via command or if it's a bug that may be fixed in the future, etc? I don't have an exception file, sorry.

Do you save in world map instead for during gameplay? That is one of the things that can cause mod info to not "stick", although the turning on during gameplay is a bit weird ?.

You can upload the wickedwhimsinfolog.log and we can see if there is something wonky going on, unless someone else has a clear idea about what else could cause this. You do not get any other bugs or lastexceptions, just this?

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos
21 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Do you save in world map instead for during gameplay? That is one of the things that can cause mod info to not "stick", although the turning on during gameplay is a bit weird ?.

You can upload the wickedwhimsinfolog.log and we can see if there is something wonky going on, unless someone else has a clear idea about what else could cause this. You do not get any other bugs or lastexceptions, just this?

I don't save in world map cause I have heard that before, but it's always a good reminder, tysm ♥

I actually think what happened is for some reason unchecking Menstruation in the Master Settings part doesn't affect the Menstruation in another part of the settings... I'm gonna start my game soon and see if that is the issue. I found a second Menstruation setting somewhere and re-unchecked that too. (wtf lmao my English. Sorry if this made no sense.)

4 hours ago, kanuto8 said:

no me salta ninguna opción para cualquier interacción sexual y lo tengo bien instalado.

If you do not get the "wicked" menu option on sims or objects it is unlikely that the mod is properly installed, or you have some other mod that is preventing wicked whims from working as intended). 

Make sure that your sims 4 is updated and that you have the correct version of wicked whims (standard or legacy). 

Check that the mod is unzipped, that both the script file and the tuning file are TOGETHER in the same folder, and no more than one folder deep in your mods folder. Make sure that you have at least some animation packs installed. Make sure that you do not have duplicates of older versions of wicked whims somewhere in your mods folder. 

Make sure all your other mods and cc are updated and compatible with wicked whims.

Make sure you have not touched anything in the wicked whims settings (for example that you have not activated "discreet mode" accidentally, and if you are not sure or do not know where that setting is just reset the settings to the default. 

If you are still not sure and it does not work simply put both the script and the tuning files from wicked whims right inside the mods folder, no subfolder, and a few animations, and move EVERYTHING ELSE (and that means EVERYTHING) out of the mods folder and try with only wicked whims, and a few animation packs. Delete the avatarcache and the localthumbcache files (located in your sims 4 folder), start the game, start a new save for testing, and see if it works. 

If for some really obscure reason it still does not work feel free to upload the wickedwhimsinfolog.log file that should be in your sims 4 folder and we can take a look at it an see what the problem is. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos

Having an issue just recently (probably after one of the recent updates?) where all my sims suddenly perceive each other as Very Unattractive, including sims who I know previously perceived each other as attractive or extremely attractive. It's affecting both new saves and ongoing ones that already have established couples that previously worked fine. I tried adding the Unique Appearance trait to a sim, no change, it's making that aspect of the mod pretty unplayable.

10 hours ago, EachUisge said:

Having an issue just recently (probably after one of the recent updates?) where all my sims suddenly perceive each other as Very Unattractive, including sims who I know previously perceived each other as attractive or extremely attractive. It's affecting both new saves and ongoing ones that already have established couples that previously worked fine. I tried adding the Unique Appearance trait to a sim, no change, it's making that aspect of the mod pretty unplayable.

174 wicked whims changed a lot in the attractiveness system, it added new preferences, it removed other preferences. Also there was a bug in one of the versions (i do no remember in which one) that made so at sometimes sims would not get attractiveness preferences automatically assigned. Also one of the sims game updates changed the romantic interest and preferences for sims, adding new "factors" that might be empty in many of your sims if you do not edit it. 

So chances are that a lot of sims have very different preferences now, or simply are lacking enough preferences. You can check what and why a sim find another attractive or not if you shift+click the sim and select wicked --- relationships --- debug attractiveness. 

You can edit their preferences manually or generate them automatically for one or several sims at a time, based on different systems (totally random, based on romantic relationships, based on most common traits etc...)

You can read a bit more about the changes in the update notes (yes, you know, that thing that everybody should read before downloading the mod...):Update - WickedWhims v174d - WickedWhims by TURBODRIVER (itch.io)

Hi, I'm still having trouble displaying the tongue on my character due to the height slider mods. Disabling the tongue is the only option if I want to keep the height difference. Sim with normal height do not have this problem. Is there any updated rig that allows the tongue to be tied to the sim's scale?

TS4_x64.png

Hi folks, 

I need your help.

I only loaded one animation package for the sake of this issue (Grey Naya) with a few stragglers,

Not all of the animations seems to have loaded. I checked the specific animation disabler and all are enabled.

But I can't use them in the game.

image.png.c78575a4ba5c3fa440e4952733a53482.png