2 hours ago, ncdck said:

I do, I have multiple but am still having this issue.

Just checked and it works fine for me. If I have any animations for this object, clicking on the wall where it's placed causes Wicked menu to show up and I can start the animation.

If you click on it and nothing happens, this means you don't have any animations for it.

Edited by wild_guy

So, I did some testing last night when I noticed it, and it seems that using the body selector causes mermaid sims to keep their legs when they swim. So, they'll have both a tail and legs but use the tail animation and overlay. Is anyone else experiencing this? I tested it on a new save with only WW, so in theory anyone should be able to reproduce it. When first created, they switch to mer form normally, but as soon as any body part is changed with the selector, their mermaid transformation starts glitching.

Edited by ehttahw
1 hour ago, black7s3v3n said:

My UI is missing on several interactions within WickedWhims. I'm using the latest version. I tried deleting certain other mods but no luck. 

lastException_63809521450.txt 216.17 kB · 0 downloads mc_lastexception.html 1.61 MB · 0 downloads

You have some sims using nisas old traits...you need to find them and remove the old traits...

LL\LL_3_3g\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py', line 101, in _nisaK_like_pleaseeeee_remove_my_cas_traits 

1 hour ago, procian said:

You have some sims using nisas old traits...you need to find them and remove the old traits...

LL\LL_3_3g\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py', line 101, in _nisaK_like_pleaseeeee_remove_my_cas_traits 

So I went and started a new game and created sims with vanilla traits and Im still getting the UI issue. This time I also received "Wicked Whims is sad". Is it a conflicting mod? If so, what mods are known to conflict with WW. I will be deleted ASAP! This is soooooo frustrating. I finally got a new rig that can run the Sims 4 on MAX setting...max FPS at 2k and errors are holding me back from Sim'Simming. 

in mods folder type in the search box type turbo and make sure there just

image.png.6c486bbb9834f960253e97792f91e156.png

if more then one wickedwhims of each file it tends to break it

also wont matter how many sims you created long as that error there still get it no matter what

so need find sim that has the issue and fix it

26 minutes ago, justinlee said:

in mods folder type in the search box type turbo and make sure there just

image.png.6c486bbb9834f960253e97792f91e156.png

if more then one wickedwhims of each file it tends to break it

also wont matter how many sims you created long as that error there still get it no matter what

so need find sim that has the issue and fix it

THANK YOU!

On 1/14/2023 at 8:17 PM, spansie30 said:

random question, but which mod do I need to get to get the BDSM interactions going? Is it under wicked whims but only after a relationship has advanced a certain amount or do I need to get another mod, like Nisa's wicked perversions? Help gratefully received. Thanks

If I understand you you're looking for BDSM animations? Kritical has a lot and you can find their creations on wicked whims main page

I did the update but I'm getting 109 Error Code and it keeps prompting me to update WW even though I just did. I even tried bringing back the old version of the mod just to see if maybe it was bc of the update but I get that same code. If I delete WW completely the game runs like normal. Anyone know why?

Edit: Nevermind, had to update Wicked Perversions

Edited by warmguns

Hello guys,

idk if there was some feature removed with the WW 174+ updates (currently using 174c) but I noticed that if sims are watching sex - no matter if invited or not - they don't autonomously start to wank themselves after a while anymore - which they used to do so before. 

Is there some setting that needs to be tweaked by now? 

I'd be glad if somebody could help - because this was just a hilarious feature when things went out of control with that!

2 hours ago, oliv89 said:

Why are my mods not working Sims 4  "(

20230125_150210.thumb.jpg.4ac62362bb8fd9cca1020ce6615d71fa.jpg

Most of the time outdated mods, old sims 4 version, or script mods not properly installed (no more than 1 folder deep in the mods folder), or you have a duplicated wicked whims,  or missing files (in the case of wicked whims missing the script or the package file). So check those thing first. Anyway it is a good idea to provide a bit more information other than "it does not work" if you want to get help.

Edited by babuchas
7 hours ago, fanyudexin said:

I repeatedly checked, but these two files are not missing, and I put them in the root directory of the Mods folder. It is worth mentioning that wickedwhimcan still be used in the game, but it will appear in the following figure every time。

IMG_20230125_115557.jpg

When you unzip ww you need to open the unzipped folder.Inside is another folder called "wickedwhims mod." the files are inside that folder.Also make sure the unzipped folder isn't inside the mods folder along with the unzipped folder.