17 hours ago, FenixLKarma said:

Nice. Gonna try that. Beats marking them and then shooting them. Just shoot them!

Also that Zetan cloning mod sounds fun.

I'm trying to make a mod that when the happiness of a settlement reaches 80, the women of the settlement comments that it seems safe enough and stable enough to raise a family and ask Nate to impregnate them.

On 9/29/2022 at 4:17 PM, MrGrey said:

Nice. Gonna try that. Beats marking them and then shooting them. Just shoot them!

Also that Zetan cloning mod sounds fun.

I'm trying to make a mod that when the happiness of a settlement reaches 80, the women of the settlement comments that it seems safe enough and stable enough to raise a family and ask Nate to impregnate them.

anyway, the ones you mark with hunter mode do not die when you "defeat" them.

but I still don't understand what's wrong with the dialogue.

For some reason, new slaves aren't trackable. Old ones are still trackable, but new ones won't have a marker over their head when using the "Slaves Tracking" option.

There's also the reverse, where sometimes, selling slaves will cause them to still be tracked after they're sold.

I have no idea how this is caused, can someone help with this?

{clueless mode}What's a DOA? I keep reading that as "dead on arrival". {/clueless mode}

I've been trying to figure out best way to populate my settlements with slaves. What I've done is set up Sanctuary Hills as the Raider Reform school. Once the slaves are 100% subdued, I send them out to other settlements until I get to 10+charisma.  I don't want to waste resources on slave constraints in every settlement.

Cleared out Satellite Station Olivia, after getting the three fusion cores from the Robot junkyard. Stop buy Abernathy Farm and against my better judgment, I gave him the silver locket. Then I thought, "well, why not?" and enslaved his wife and daughter. You don't even have to shoot them! Just mark them and talk.  They make nice decorations in their Raider Reform School containment tubes.

Mr. Abernathy didn't seem to mind. I mean, he did offer to let me use his workbench... I guess Mr. Abernathy is going to be Sole Survivor's father-in-law now.  Gonna send Ack-Ack to Abernathy Farms as soon as she hits 100%  since she and old Man Abernathy seem to know each other.

It is going well and it's fun as I figure out the outrageous, decedent and depraved possibilities, only problem I have is that Sole Survivor is running low on caps and materials because I don't want to loot places full of raiders until I have a place for them in my Raider Reform School.

Oh, syringer rifles with the magic sleep mod mod? Waste of time. I don't have the ingredients to make the sleep ammo.

Hi! Im useing a mod that changeing the race of NPC's and the player. So when i try and enslave a raider or other NPC i get the prompt saying, "incompatable race" So i wanted to know if there was any easy fix for this? A ID that needs to be changed in a script somwhere or if anyone have any fix for this issue?

Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, LextheGamer said:

Hi! Im useing a mod that changeing the race of NPC's and the player. So when i try and enslave a raider or other NPC i get the prompt saying, "incompatable race" So i wanted to know if there was any easy fix for this? A ID that needs to be changed in a script somwhere or if anyone have any fix for this issue?

Thanks in advance!

I was looking at something like this a couple of weeks ago.  Somewhere, one of the quests maybe, there is a condition check to be able to target or subjugate an opponent.  The game will check to make sure the target isn't dead, isn't a child, and is adult and not already a slave.  I can't remember exactly where I found it, but I also added a condition to let me try to capture the crashed alien in the cave (I think I had to use get in alien faction as the game considers aliens to be creatures, which are not normally enslaved).  I just haven't gotten to that part yet to see if it works, but I'm sure you could probably add other races that same way. 

9 hours ago, LextheGamer said:

Thanks in advance!

Exactly!

For example there is a patch for Human Resources which allows you to enslave Furry Races, which were not available for enslavement in original Human Resources

I think we need something similar for Just Business, if not pathc, then the guide how to fix it

So, I got tired of having a bunch of slaves following me around murdering every hostile NPC I'm trying to enslave.  Rather than running back to my raider reform school to lock them up in a pillary or holding tube, I found this TARDIS 0.2 mod. I summon the TARDIS, I lead the untamed slaves into the bedroom/quarters of the Tardis and tell them to relax there. Then I can leave and pick up where I left off, like Covega.

Works great. There's been two run-away slaves so far, but they can't leave the TARDIS on their own. So, I get the run away quest, go back into the TARDIS, and subdue her in the usual manner. (Would be great to be able use a whip that subdues them instead of shooting them, but I'm good).

I can't put a tube or pillary or anything else in the TARDIS yet, since there isn't a workshop. You can put a mobile workshop in there with the mobile workshop mod, but things fall through the floor (the mod uses "rooms" instead of being built correctly). I'm trying to mod the mod so that you can confine them in there. That would be great! Then they wouldn't clog up a settlement as they go through the process of becoming tamed.

2 hours ago, Collared-Dudette said:

Does the fact that im trying lesbian sex affect it?

Generally it means that you have no animations available for that mix up. For MF just having animations is usually enough. For FF you usually need some type of patch or specifically set them up that way. Been a minute since I did any of that so I can't point you straight too it, but I hope it's enough of a hint to get you pushed in the right direction.

Start with your AAF and animation setups. There's destructions somewhere around. Good luck.

I'm having an issue with this mod, maybe it's just a load order issue or something but the option to send them to a settlement isn't coming up. They'll follow me, but some of the dialogues seem not be working. (Some of the speech options are empty.) Anyone know of a possible cause?

Edited by OriginalOrange
On 10/7/2022 at 5:58 AM, OriginalOrange said:

I'm having an issue with this mod, maybe it's just a load order issue or something but the option to send them to a settlement isn't coming up. They'll follow me, but some of the dialogues seem not be working. (Some of the speech options are empty.) Anyone know of a possible cause?

Okay, they follow you so they're not assigned to a settlement, but you should have a "Go Home" option.

I am wondering if you have the extended dialog interface installed and set up properly.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27216

I usually put the requirements so they load before the mod that requires them. It's pretty much voodoo to me, totally trial and error and once I get a mod working I never touch it again.

Edited by MrGrey
On 10/2/2022 at 12:58 PM, Salutaris said:

Exactly!

For example there is a patch for Human Resources which allows you to enslave Furry Races, which were not available for enslavement in original Human Resources

I think we need something similar for Just Business, if not pathc, then the guide how to fix it

searching the same for CAN, so I guess a guide would actually be very helpful.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Iforgotmypassword2 said:

so I am creating my own race right now, they are alien babes 

and when I was testing Just Business I noticed I was unable to complete the mark

as it says , Invalid race, where might I fix that at? or is that impossible, same with custom races

such as dolphin men, gorilla men, etc

It will only do humans, non-feral ghouls and supermutants I think. You would have to make a patch, which I think was done for the pony race but I'm not 100% on that. This mod hasn't been touched in quite a while. I wouldn't expect anything to change anytime soon.