On 2/29/2020 at 9:56 AM, Sulphur.999 said:

Joe himself (the author of RS,) recommends not using it. Fast travel while npcs are getting busy is going to break stuff, and it's hard to know if someone is off "doing it" in a corner and you don't know about it. Fun mod. Breaks games. Too bad really, was a fun one.

I haven't uninstalled it yet, just disabled it.  The shame is without it you have to train your slaves manually.  With it working the training just occurs.  I do miss it and will probably use it when my player wants to just hang out and get drunk and let the girls make messes of each other and get their training in.

On 2/29/2020 at 1:40 PM, Badtanker said:

It's sad that this now doesn't play well with other mods like it used too. I loved being able to use this and unlimited companion framework and have slaves and companions who I could put to work. 

Not going to sacrifice Just Business though.  Losing the uncooperative ones instead.

Bugs have been forcing me to restart my game and this mod has been in my mod list for awhile now.  As I level up again and build up Sanctuary I seem to keep running into the same issue with slaves. At some point a slave becomes unresponsive. Get close enough and the E) Slave text comes up but hitting E does nothing. The slave will not respond. Given that these are clones and the original gets deleted, I assume that ANYONE I make a slave should work fine.  This issue came up with a Minuteman (female) added by a mod, and with a vanilla Chem Vendor at another time. The only thing that comes to mind is that in both cases I was near or past max capacity for the settlement. My charisma starts at 10 and with buffs I get to around 30 settlers per settlement. At both the above occasions I was somewhere between 20 and 30 settlers. More than I should have given 10 (charisma) + 10.

Anyway, I am keeping the mod as I like turning them into nude dancers when I can find some decent girls such as Simone outside the diner with Wolfgang. When and if one becomes unresponsive MarkForDelete seems to take care of it ok.

On 3/3/2020 at 5:40 AM, Von Schlebin said:

I cant get it to work in the mcm it says missing plug-in!!

can some one PLZ HELP!!!

One of the requirements is missing or installed wrong. Most likely XDI. Unfortunately it won't tell you which one, so you gotta experiment.

22 hours ago, Malphias said:

Bugs have been forcing me to restart my game and this mod has been in my mod list for awhile now.  As I level up again and build up Sanctuary I seem to keep running into the same issue with slaves. At some point a slave becomes unresponsive. Get close enough and the E) Slave text comes up but hitting E does nothing. The slave will not respond. Given that these are clones and the original gets deleted, I assume that ANYONE I make a slave should work fine.  This issue came up with a Minuteman (female) added by a mod, and with a vanilla Chem Vendor at another time. The only thing that comes to mind is that in both cases I was near or past max capacity for the settlement. My charisma starts at 10 and with buffs I get to around 30 settlers per settlement. At both the above occasions I was somewhere between 20 and 30 settlers. More than I should have given 10 (charisma) + 10.

Anyway, I am keeping the mod as I like turning them into nude dancers when I can find some decent girls such as Simone outside the diner with Wolfgang. When and if one becomes unresponsive MarkForDelete seems to take care of it ok.

Are you using Crime and Punishment by any chance?

18 hours ago, Sulphur.999 said:

t some point a slave becomes unresponsive. Get close enough and the E) Slave text comes up but hitting E does nothing.

I've been getting this on and off for a while. Have you tried using the salve info hotkey to bring up the info dialogue, and then choosing reset?  That's the first thing that's worked at all reliably for me.

13 hours ago, Sulphur.999 said:

I ask because I get that if I use the cages. I guess if it started before you loaded CAP up then that's not it.

Really? The last time this happened I did put her in a cage, the first time was one of the TortureDevices prior to installing CAP.

5 hours ago, DocClox said:

I've been getting this on and off for a while. Have you tried using the salve info hotkey to bring up the info dialogue, and then choosing reset?  That's the first thing that's worked at all reliably for me.

There's a hotkey? I know there is a holotape but I have yet to use it. I don't have any terminals in my settlement yet.

57 minutes ago, Malphias said:

Really? The last time this happened I did put her in a cage, the first time was one of the TortureDevices prior to installing CAP.

Never had an issue with the torture devices, but every time I've used the CAP cages someone somewhere has glitched

Can we talk about prisoner mats for a moment?

I've been using mats to set down kneeling captive markers, and then assigning slaves to them until they're ready to be trusted with jobs around the settlement. I get the "this slave can not escape" message, but nevertheless, they have been running away from those mats.

Now I'm fairly sure I used to do this and it worked just fine, so I'm trying to work out where the working mats came from, so I can use them again. (Pillories take up too much space, 3-poles only seem to take one slave these days, wallocks are good for setting a mood, but not too efficient for organized storage...) This is further complicated in that my mod list has change somewhat in the course of updating it after a year away. I think the mats I'm using at the moment are from the Community Restraints Pack, but I'm not sure; they're the ones accessed from the "Raider" build menu, if that helps anyone.

So, anyone using mats which work? Ideally I'd like a kneeling, hands-behind pose, but I'll t ake anything that's suitably sumissive in posture.

Hello folks. I'm new here and new to modding games to this extent too, so I hope someone can help me if possible.

First of all I am absolutely loving this mod, combined with the others I am using it has quickly turned FO4 into one of my favorite games ever. 

However I am having one issue when trying to change the appearance of my slaves. When I change their body and accept the changes it does not seem to save. Their body reverts to it's original statistics.  Now I must confess I have not dabbled much into bodyslide (reading about it confuses me no end) but can someone tell me what to do? Should the changes save automatically or do I need to do something in bodyslide before making changes in game? I do not care much about how outfits fit, I just want some minor changes for when they are naked ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Oh by the way, I am using CBBE curvy with Unique NPC's. So most of the girls have similar bodies but they do seem to have different heights and thickness of legs, arms etc. 

4 hours ago, godisturbed said:

Hello folks. I'm new here and new to modding games to this extent too, so I hope someone can help me if possible.

First of all I am absolutely loving this mod, combined with the others I am using it has quickly turned FO4 into one of my favorite games ever. 

However I am having one issue when trying to change the appearance of my slaves. When I change their body and accept the changes it does not seem to save. Their body reverts to it's original statistics.  Now I must confess I have not dabbled much into bodyslide (reading about it confuses me no end) but can someone tell me what to do? Should the changes save automatically or do I need to do something in bodyslide before making changes in game? I do not care much about how outfits fit, I just want some minor changes for when they are naked ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Oh by the way, I am using CBBE curvy with Unique NPC's. So most of the girls have similar bodies but they do seem to have different heights and thickness of legs, arms etc. 

Changing slave appearance is wonky at best. I have found that some changes won't apply until you fast travel, for example. Another thing you can try is to disable/enable the pc. (This is useful if they turn invisible on you for sure.) Open the console and click the npc to bring up their refid. (Make sure it's them and not something around them. They usually start with ff00 or something like that.) Type disable and close the console. Then reopen the console and type enable. Take any special equipment from them as it will all disappear and they will come back with generic game equipment.

In reality tho, I've really only been able to clean up some characters by changing their skin color, successfully on the regular.

If you use slm on them you will likely lose them altogether, or maybe that's just something with my mod list. (Which is pretty large) Save first and save a lot. Heh

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone using Atomguard? I've been playing as a vampire and using the slaves as cattle. Yesterday I made a change and I stopped being able to feed. Since then I've undone the change, reinstalled, and rebuilt my mod list from scratch . Still can't feed.

Anyone had the same problem?

Anyone having issues getting this working?  I used Full Dialogue interface before this mod, but since XDI is required, I changed over.  Problem is that with XDI I get a CTD whenever I launch the game.  Disabling XDI allows the game to start.  I checked to make sure the DLL was not set to read only, that didn't fix it.  And I can't find anyone else with this issue from a basic google search.  Anyone have any ideas?  Mod conflict is my only other idea, but I have so many installed that if that is the issue I might just have to say screw it and not install this mod.  Any help is appreciated.

34 minutes ago, ThePope234 said:

Anyone having issues getting this working?  I used Full Dialogue interface before this mod, but since XDI is required, I changed over.  Problem is that with XDI I get a CTD whenever I launch the game.  Disabling XDI allows the game to start.  I checked to make sure the DLL was not set to read only, that didn't fix it.  And I can't find anyone else with this issue from a basic google search.  Anyone have any ideas?  Mod conflict is my only other idea, but I have so many installed that if that is the issue I might just have to say screw it and not install this mod.  Any help is appreciated.

UPDATE:  No worries guys.  I found my problem.  The problem was that I simply had too many mods installed for the engine to handle.  I simply removed a few mods I never used and BAM the game started.  And everything seems to be in working order.  That old Occum's Razor get's me every time.

On 3/6/2020 at 4:50 AM, DocClox said:

Can we talk about prisoner mats for a moment?

I've been using mats to set down kneeling captive markers, and then assigning slaves to them until they're ready to be trusted with jobs around the settlement. I get the "this slave can not escape" message, but nevertheless, they have been running away from those mats.

Now I'm fairly sure I used to do this and it worked just fine, so I'm trying to work out where the working mats came from, so I can use them again. (Pillories take up too much space, 3-poles only seem to take one slave these days, wallocks are good for setting a mood, but not too efficient for organized storage...) This is further complicated in that my mod list has change somewhat in the course of updating it after a year away. I think the mats I'm using at the moment are from the Community Restraints Pack, but I'm not sure; they're the ones accessed from the "Raider" build menu, if that helps anyone.

So, anyone using mats which work? Ideally I'd like a kneeling, hands-behind pose, but I'll t ake anything that's suitably sumissive in posture.

Sounds like you may be using mats from Prisoner Shackles over on Nexus. They will not hold NPCs if you are not in the local area. They wander off.

Best to use mats from Real Handcuffs and handcuff your victims while they are assigned to mats.

9 hours ago, carlj67 said:

Sounds like you may be using mats from Prisoner Shackles over on Nexus. They will not hold NPCs if you are not in the local area. They wander off.

Best to use mats from Real Handcuffs and handcuff your victims while they are assigned to mats.

They used to work though. And they still say "now this prisoner can't escape".

There's a few things say that from which prisoners have been escaping recently. I think a bug crept in somewhere.

Suddenly mod has stopped working. Kinda. Slaves won't follow me. At all. Nor I already had, nor new ones. At settlements they just stay up straight, barely and rarely moving somewhere. Reset doesn't help. And MCM mod update option doesn't work too. Is there anyway to reset to whole mod without losing all the slaves?