41 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

I got crashes anytime I try to launch skyrim with thief installed...

Any clue ? I installed SOS, and removed lot of anims (nibbles, billy...).

40 minutes ago, danta said:

Fnis is giving me this error 

ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array

This mod adds a ton of animations. I suspect most of the CTDs and FNIS errors are due to that. Try to lower your total animations count and use XXL version of FNIS with Animation Limit Crash Fix.

51 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

I got crashes anytime I try to launch skyrim with thief installed...

Any clue ? I installed SOS, and removed lot of anims (nibbles, billy...).

Check if you have all requirements.
Also the number of loaded mods. (255 esm limit i think)
Number of animations usually cause CTD when trying new game or load, not when launching the game.

Hum, I pursue the thief in the tunnel, on into the pipe, and lean he escaped...

I worked with runa to make the potion, confront vulvar, ok...

And I have no clues where to go now. I can't even no more go into the hall of champions.

If I try to leave by the sewers entrance, a trigger blocks me (the same one for the beginning of the hideout part).

44 minutes ago, Flyingcow25 said:

Does the 1.0 version end the main quest? 

Yes.

39 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Hum, I pursue the thief in the tunnel, on into the pipe, and lean he escaped...

I worked with runa to make the potion, confront vulvar, ok...

And I have no clues where to go now. I can't even no more go into the hall of champions.

If I try to leave by the sewers entrance, a trigger blocks me (the same one for the beginning of the hideout part).

After he escaped, did you have a conversation with Runa? You should have an objective to go to Vala after he escapes.

38 minutes ago, danta said:

Have not got any other animations and it is still giving me the error . Its happening when I generate fnis . I load up the game and everybody is stiff as a plank

Try to use the animation limit crash fix posted above. 

5 hours ago, killer905 said:

So i uninstall old (9.5) and i install 1.06 EN and well i make NEW SAVE and i try skip to 1.0 to try new content.

Bandits only stay in one place

Vilgen? (Guy who put Runa to Brothel) have 2 copy (Normal/And guy who llok like Vilgen)

I can't use bed (Only show up Vanillia sleep)

Dance in brothel and some sex animations have T pose
Enter to tunnel from Main hall is bloked

Runa not spawned but quest say Find runa after she sleep

So i try start from sewers door usung skip mode (9.5) but and nothing happen.

what command did you use to skip to 1.0? I keep getting Invalid info for parameter quest. I switch to SE

42 minutes ago, namjey said:

Is full walk-through of v1.0 with description of all possible scenes available?

Not yet detailed like brewmasterhal does, but Dogma published a quick one:

Contain spoilers:

1. An event in the training hall was added. Its conditions for launching, 1 - you must lose on the first day of Bobo, 2 - 5 days must pass after that, 3 - you must not become higher than the 4th rank in the arena until this moment ( after the first scene you no longer need to comply with the conditions ) ... I say right away that I don't like this condition, but I realized this only when I started playing, and it was too late to change something, I didn't want to break anything before the release. I will redo it later, there will be several conditions.

2. I know not everyone loves the dice game, and some even hate it, judging by the comments :) So I didn't add any significant content there. There are now just a couple of secret inserts. That is, having won at the dice (and this is a very long time), you can get nothing from the content at all, you must fulfill certain conditions in order to see these inserts. In other words, this is for those who just like bones (I hope there are some :)).

3. An arena event was added, 1 - you need to be a champion, 2 - enter it without clothes. This can be a problem as the gate breaks again at some point. These gates have already tortured me so that I cannot convey to you in words. In the time I spent on them, I could have made a huge stage. But it only breaks on the red side, maybe because I always use the blue side, and if you use the red one, the blue one will break. I cannot catch the moment when this happens. Maybe after your feedback, I will have more information and I will be able to find the cause of the breakdown.

Events in the subway.

1) Tournament. Already described above how to start, so I will not repeat myself. A little secret - if at the time of the launch of the third scene, you decide to lie to Ormax, and you are in the process of completing Burda's quest, and now the moment when he usually comes to your bed in the evening, he will come here too.

2) Training. If you pump strength and endurance above 5, extended training will become available, you need to talk to Ormax. There are small scenes here, except for Dinok. Secret - with Orc, you have to push up 10 times. To train with Ormax, you must be at least 5th rank in the arena. After the first start of endurance training, the same indicator will appear for Wilgen, so you can complete his mini-game. If you get exactly in the center (you will know when this happens, there will be a characteristic sound), then, firstly, a greater amount of arousal will decrease, and secondly, the skill will swing a little, and the number of excitation dumped will increase a little forever. The easiest way is to level up on Wilgen, and then level up endurance :)

3) Palamed. Here are small scenes that can only be seen if you worked 3 times in a brothel. To see them all, one has to offer services for the ring, then try using a table, then go to work in a brothel the next day, then use the table again and watch the scene. After the scene on the table, you need to win from Palamed first gold, then the ring.

4) Arena. You have to be a champion. It is necessary to enter the arena without clothes (use the blue side, because with the red problem). The next day we talk with Olaf, then we look for the Dodger in the arena where the bets are made. Further, it is not difficult to guess what to do. To play the entire scene, you need to have almost the maximum level of karma at that time.

5) Kruvar. You can play there even on the first day and watch the final scene, but to see everything, you will have to fill the level of stress resistance almost completely. I did not do everything there I wanted, the scene is only in the position on the stomach, there are 2 options with and without a cork. If at the moment of this scene we have already passed Burda's quest, he will come to visit :) I will still work on this in the future, there will be at least one more scene.

6) If Husey catches you at the entrance, you can start a scene with him when it's time to collect ingredients.

After reaching the surface, we can immediately go to Riften with a potion of memory, but this will cancel the Free Thieves quest, the thief will simply be executed if we have not persuaded the queen, and if we have already persuaded the character, the character still loses motivation to save him and the quest fails. Therefore, if we want to see everything, and save the thief, before going to Riften, we need to complete "Free Thieves" at least to the coast. 

7) When we are waiting for a patrol, if we have a lot of karma, we can press any button when the farmer leaves, and the scene begins.

? Beggar in Markarth. If we want to see the big scene, we must refuse to kiss him.

9) Klepp, everything is also simple here. But if the character agreed to yell, then you can still see the scene with the same animations when he talks about the Gulp. But that cancels the full beggar scene, so you have to choose.

10) Marsus. Probably the biggest scene I've ever done, or rather there are a lot of scenes but they are all part of the same event. In fact, it is secret, and I thought it would not be found right away, but nothing can be secret when especially curious people climb into the constructor :) We must give Marsus a lot of booze, equivalent to 150 gold. Then sit on a chair. It will depend on whether your character has money with him or not. If not, or very little (I don't remember exactly, I seem to have put less than 100). In this case, we will only have one memory. If you had money, after the big scene you can still listen to the version of Marsus (attention if you have a memory potion with you, the scene will not reach the end), then you can watch the real version with the help of memory potions, 1 - on Marsus' bed, 2 - near the smelter.

11) If you choose the path of Mars, everything is clear here, there will be scenes at the entrance, there will be no second scene if there was a scene with a troll before (in any case, until I made an extended version where the character can finally get rid of this effect: )). I made a branch with a guard so that it would be possible to pass without sex, but only in this branch a scene at the end with another mini-game will be available, I will not describe everything there clearly and simply.

In the subway, on the first day, you can gather a gang and immediately attack, it is not necessary to perform all activities there. The easiest way, after sleeping, when everyone is still nearby, immediately attack Rindir and knead with a crowd, pick up his sharpening and armor, and then the rest, dodge power attacks, they do a lot of damage.

12) If you steal a honey nut and hide it :) then there will be a scene with Draug, where the choice of the player and the amount of karma will determine how far she will advance.

13) If you talk to Mertha about Selous, then ask the thief to change the bed, there will be a mini-game with an orc.

14) If you throw a stone to Rindir, and our character is not a Lefty woman, that is, we came with the help of a guard, and one more condition - we won the first mini-game, that is, we got free, then with Rindir the scene will go a little further ...

15) (here it is necessary to warn the scene for special connoisseurs and not everyone will like it) If your character is pregnant, that is, you refused the potion in a conversation with Toris, and the quest is launched. Then after 10 days in the Throat, the character's stomach will become visible, and during sex Lefty will notice it. There will be two scenes that are different, repeating further.

When we get out of the throat, we will have a choice: believe, or leave first to check in Riften. If we choose the second, it is better to hurry, because the thief there himself will not last long.

If the thief still survived, or you immediately believed him, after the chain of tasks, you will have a final conversation with the thief, where you have to give him the bag and watch the final scene.

In the camp you will meet an old striped friend :) (no content here)

16) Memories in Riften depend on how we started the quest, in the tavern or in the canals. If everything is clear in the channels, just look at the scenes, find the entrance near the Tower of Light and end. Then in the case of the tavern, after we find out the truth, we can go to the captain and watch another scene with him. Then, a day later, look into Helga's diary :) she wrote everything in detail, although she exaggerated a little :)

a little help here :/

at the squeky mast, where pc agrees to Toris and sits on the bed, the first client comes and after the dialogue pc says ''i think i have seen enough'' then stands up and nothing, the scene doesn't process. this never happened with previous version. i run fnis again to see if there is any warnings and it says;

Reading BDanimations1>>Warning: Animation file missing: dogma_mem_warrens_purse_offset.hkx<<
 V1.0 ...

so i tried re-downloading the mod, this time from mega instead of google drive, installed and run fnis, and still the same error.

any clues what can i do?

So i'm stuck on my first day working on the mast, before you get the foreplay scene from your first supplicant, the screen just turns black and nothing happens, tried disabling the "fade" option and what happens is my character just stands up and does nothing. Now i don't recall if this happened before this new patch but this supplicant in particular is called "client" and the last dialog i read from toris was clearly Machine translated so that makes me suspect that that scene was modified somehow. Did anyone else had this issue? Do anyone knows any workaround? Meanwhile i'll just skip that part sadly, hope it doesn't screws up my progression.

Btw i just tried with the "secret" extended scene you get if you wait when toris tells you to try it, of course i could get the scene but as i suspected it's still bugged making Toris stuck on the pillar and not being able to leave the mast. Which means the issue is with that exact scene on particular,

Anyone knows how to get this scene?

The one that supposedly should happen when Burd comes to visit you at the night but you are in the middle of the training tournament 3?

Because Burd visits you at the same day you get rid of Nazir to talk about the vouchers. So, you have to get rid of Nazir at noon, come training at afternoon, so you can get punished by Ormax and get the scene with Burd - that's my assumption.

Problem is that I already made two tournaments and I'm awaiting to see which day I'll be called by Ormax to get the third one, so I'm keeping the plan to kill Nazir on holding. I've been waiting for six days straight (day 17, day 18, day 19, day 20, day 21, day 22), getting to the training grounds and Ormax doesn't start the 3rd tournament. Is there any condition I have to meet? Time of the day, rank, level of strength/endurance?

My plan is to determine which day I'll get the 3rd tournament, then reload a previous save and go kill Nazir early that day.

2 hours ago, Lostskyse said:

guys where can i find Kruvar after he runs away? 

Traka's place. 

1 hour ago, GrimDoom said:

I don't think you are supposed to, if you scare him away it's over, that's why you should pay attention in the minigame and not overextend.

Although you win the minigame, he will run away after Burd's scene.