Maybe its just me, but I am noticing a lot of strange Quest Log bugs when I started at the Skunkway door (skipping to v.95).  The Quest Journal is usually updating two stages or so from where I am actually in the quests.  For example, before even meeting Runa the quest log indicated I had paid here debt.

I am also seeing issues with sweeping the floor as either not all of the dust piles are showing up or they are not getting marked as completed.

So I restarted and skipped all the way to 1.0, but it doesn't pick up at the location were Runa talks about getting the potions, instead I have to rest and then it jumps to that conversation and then she heads off to slumber.  So it is a bit confusing on where to go from that point

Hi, I have found a bug(?). After the save loaded, I am getting warning about mod version. I have installed version 1.00.7, the warning is about I believe 1.00.6. I have checked which version I have installed in game menu, and there is 1.00.1. That is a bit odd. If anyone already mentioned about this, sorry, I just wanted to point that and go sleep ?

Forgot to add, I have this warning at brand new save, where is installed version 1.00.7 from beginning.

56 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

Just re-decompiled all of the latest scripts, so I know for certain nothing has changed in the last ~5 versions

The startscene route may fail if you do it while you're wearing clothes, and the waitForTournamentDays should fire the moment you undress at the giant wardrobe.

Try this:

setpqv hp_sw_arena arenaTraining_isWaitForTournament true

setpqv hp_sw_arena arenaTraining_waitForTournamentDays 0

Then sleep and enter the training area and change clothes

If that doesn't work:

setpqv hp_sw_arena arenaTraining_isWaitForTournament false

setpqv hp_sw_arena arenaTraining_waitForTournamentDays 0

setpqv hp_sw_arena arenaTraining_isTournament true

setpqv hp_sw_arena isDresserAcess false

setpqv hp_sw_arena isCanTraining false

startscene XX4CA8CB

Thanks, it worked!

Now there are only two scenes I still didn't get, and both because I get stuck: Marsus memory scene after drinking the potion near his bed, and consequently the one near the smelter, and the memory one in the room at the Bee and Barb. Gonna see if they work with the latest patch.

By the way, do you know if Palamed gets another scene after you beat him in dice, if you're already having the table scene for him as a vip client?

41 minutes ago, DayTri said:

Hi, haven't played this mod in a long time, wanted to know something general

Before when I played the mod, there was "lust" or karma points that you got by doing some acts. I remember that these points unlocked certain scenes - if you got to some point and didn't have enough points, maybe some options would be closed to you.

My question is, is there any additional content which can be unlocked by having fewer points / low lust? I want to play through with a "reluctant" path, but it won't be worth it if the only result will be that all the sex content is hidden in the later game.

Thanks

There are some new scenes that will only be available after you have enough karma.

But I don't think there are scenes specific for low karma characters. But still, you can always choose to not go far or to reject the sex option. There are many scenes in which the player character is reluctant to join by default in this update.

41 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Thanks, it worked!

41 minutes ago, Highborn said:

By the way, do you know if Palamed gets another scene after you beat him in dice, if you're already having the table scene for him as a vip client?

If you've had sex with him on the table, then beat him in dice, he will have another scene with you

37 minutes ago, Highborn said:

But I don't think there are scenes specific for low karma characters. But still, you can always choose to not go far or to reject the sex option. There are many scenes in which the player character is reluctant to join by default in this update.

While some scenes may become inaccessible at low karma, scenes that are available for low karma characters often have different animations and dialogue in between. 

In this latest version, many of the situations that require "high karma" are just extended versions of scenes accessible to low karma characters.

5 hours ago, Highborn said:

Thanks, it worked!

Hide contents

Now there are only two scenes I still didn't get, and both because I get stuck: Marsus memory scene after drinking the potion near his bed, and consequently the one near the smelter, and the memory one in the room at the Bee and Barb. Gonna see if they work with the latest patch.

Depending on the total value of the booze that you pour into Marsus' jug, you get different outcomes from drinking with him.  I think you need to give him around 200g worth to get the one that allows the memory scenes to play.

He has the initial memory scene, the scene at the table, another if you beat him at dice, another if you win the ring from him, and the repeat every few days.

2 hours ago, gwg02153 said:

um.. Does anyone know about inroom cheat? room clean minigame?

I don't now the variables usedin the clean event. That game is quite difficult.

Haven't found a good way to cheat at it yet.

6 hours ago, mrNotMe said:

Hi, I have found a bug(?). After the save loaded, I am getting warning about mod version. I have installed version 1.00.7, the warning is about I believe 1.00.6. I have checked which version I have installed in game menu, and there is 1.00.1. That is a bit odd. If anyone already mentioned about this, sorry, I just wanted to point that and go sleep ?

Forgot to add, I have this warning at brand new save, where is installed version 1.00.7 from beginning.

The version displayed in the MCM menu is defined as the value of the string $dft_ThiefInstalled0 in the file \Data\interface\translations\DogmaEngine_ENGLISH.txt - open up that text file and change it to whatever version you want.

The warning about the mod version is because Dogma created a new feature in v1.0.0.3 that stores a version number in a running script (which is part of your save) and compares it to a current version number.  The intent is to tell people who load old saves that they've fucked up.  Make sure that you didn't load a v1..6 save on your v1..7 install.

On 12/14/2020 at 7:38 AM, Seyhtan31 said:

a little help here :/

at the squeky mast, where pc agrees to Toris and sits on the bed, the first client comes and after the dialogue pc says ''i think i have seen enough'' then stands up and nothing, the scene doesn't process. this never happened with previous version. i run fnis again to see if there is any warnings and it says;

Reading BDanimations1>>Warning: Animation file missing: dogma_mem_warrens_purse_offset.hkx<<
 V1.0 ...

so i tried re-downloading the mod, this time from mega instead of google drive, installed and run fnis, and still the same error.

any clues what can i do?

@brewmasterhal hey man, sorry to bother but do you know anything about this? after i get stuck on this scene, i start all over and used skip option to start new version, but i must say that scene was one of my favorites which i love to play over and over again.

also i was wondering, in previous versions dialogues might change depending on our karma in certain situations, and there was some ''butthurt'' related dialogues or scenes. did you happen to find any?

btw, the machine translation of this new version is really sucks, i don't even understand half of the dialogues xD i'm glad we have someone like you who makes a translation. 

edit; oh and just found out there is a 1.00.7 version but i'm playing 1.00.6 now, whats the main differences between these?

thanks for helping us man.

52 minutes ago, Seyhtan31 said:

@brewmasterhal hey man, sorry to bother but do you know anything about this? after i get stuck on this scene, i start all over and used skip option to start new version, but i must say that scene was one of my favorites which i love to play over and over again.

The FNIS warning is not the problem - it has always been there.  Looks like v1.0.0.6 broke the scene in question, and v1.0.0.7 fixed it.

also i was wondering, in previous versions dialogues might change depending on our karma in certain situations, and there was some ''butthurt'' related dialogues or scenes. did you happen to find any?

I'm not currently aware of any.

btw, the machine translation of this new version is really sucks (agreed), i don't even understand half of the dialogues xD i'm glad we have someone like you who makes a translation. 

edit; oh and just found out there is a 1.00.7 version but i'm playing 1.00.6 now, whats the main differences between these?

See above

thanks for helping us man.

8 minutes ago, gwg02153 said:

How can I see the side table scene?

Spoiler

You mean with Palamed?  In the main hall?  Avoid talking to him entirely until you have worked in the Mast at least 3 times (including the intro scene, but not including the Igna/Dran scene).  Then ask him about the ring and offer to trade sex for it, then go back to the Mast on another day and try to work again.

22 hours ago, GrimDoom said:

I don't think you are supposed to, if you scare him away it's over, that's why you should pay attention in the minigame and not overextend.

i meant he leaves the sewer, I went throught the mini game and got the buttplug scene with him. After that his father says that kruvar left for the surface and to let him know if I find him. Did not get the scene with Burd tho. 

21 hours ago, lese8 said:

Traka's place. 

Although you win the minigame, he will run away after Burd's scene.

You mean he is still in the sewer. I thought may be went somewhere in the surface ? 

20 hours ago, Highborn said:

Hide contents

There will be a day the guy who wakes you up will go to the platform get a keg, you'll have to talk to him in order for him to let you carry the keg; Try sleeping for the days to pass, and every time you wake up, observe the guy's movement. First thing he should do is to go to the platform direction, if not, he goes to Lefty's place. Sleep until the first thing he does is to go on to the platform direction.

Wow, thanks.

Small walkthrough question:

Spoiler

What/where is this cave near this tower of light that that my objective tells me to go after I talked to Vala after chasing the thief out of the champ's room? The incomplete guide pages ago doesn't mention it. I went to Elisif and she thanked me for my help, but didn't update my objectives, but then blocked the door to Vala and now I'm lost.

I've had a shitload of bugs for this version that nobody else has been having, I've tried to do the skip function to solve my problem but it only fixes half of them
Runa is invisible when Version 1.0 starts, I don't gather any ingredients before hand and I find a cutscene talking to an invisible her at the hall of champions which cuts out after two lines from the MC. I think I can't get any further than saving Runa...
The arena entrance is covered in rubble like when you first get there, I have to disable it but I think it means I can't take part in any fights 
Before I redid and skipped I couldn't talk to anyone because it gave me the standard skyrim greeting
The dice minigame doesn't let me look at the table.
And I'm unsure how to set off side quest markers as a result.

I'd really appreciate some form of help with this one

6 hours ago, gwg02153 said:

I can't work to Squeaky Mast, Does anyone know the solution or the console code?

And is the only scene with Krubar the double masterbate scene?

I'm also getting the same thing. I tried turning off Fade in the MCM menu. I tried using the console code move.to player and nothing happen. I even did a new save and choose the Skip function in the MCM menu. IDK wat mods is conflicting this, but I decide to pull it aside until it's fix. I hope someone knows how to fix this too. 

3 hours ago, FXMaster72 said:

I've had a shitload of bugs for this version that nobody else has been having, I've tried to do the skip function to solve my problem but it only fixes half of them
Runa is invisible when Version 1.0 starts, I don't gather any ingredients before hand and I find a cutscene talking to an invisible her at the hall of champions which cuts out after two lines from the MC. I think I can't get any further than saving Runa...
The arena entrance is covered in rubble like when you first get there, I have to disable it but I think it means I can't take part in any fights 
Before I redid and skipped I couldn't talk to anyone because it gave me the standard skyrim greeting
The dice minigame doesn't let me look at the table.
And I'm unsure how to set off side quest markers as a result.

I'd really appreciate some form of help with this one

Hah, i had this same. My solution is to download Skyrim again (Clean install).