On 5/11/2019 at 3:30 AM, GregariousGibbon said:

Hey, I'm a little bit confused about what to do next regarding Zoe. I had Lod's scene, but Zoe isn't in Grave Concoctions, just Zaria telling me that she's on a break. I saw elsewhere in the thread about Zoe reseting to the witch's shack if you bury the witch. But going up the hill just past the graveyard, i find a house where i can examine everything, but not interact with anything, even the trapdoor under the bed.

It doesn't seem possible to advance the quest via the console easily, and i've already tried reloading a much earlier save and going through the whole lod dialogue again, but no luck. Any ideas of any workaround that i could try?

If you have a save before you speak to Lod load this up, go into Zaria's shop and Zoe should be there, open console, target her and get her PRID (top one. on the left).

Go back and continue the scene with Lod. If she's not there after the Lod scene open the console, type PRID <whatever it was> and enter. This will mean she is "targetted" then type "moveto player" and enter. It should move her to you inside the shop and she should respond as normal.

However, when I have had to do this I often encountered other issues further along so using the other options given, like restarting the quest, might be safer.

9 hours ago, Mez558 said:

If you have a save before you speak to Lod load this up, go into Zaria's shop and Zoe should be there, open console, target her and get her PRID (top one. on the left).

Go back and continue the scene with Lod. If she's not there after the Lod scene open the console, type PRID <whatever it was> and enter. This will mean she is "targetted" then type "moveto player" and enter. It should move her to you inside the shop and she should respond as normal.

However, when I have had to do this I often encountered other issues further along so using the other options given, like restarting the quest, might be safer.

On 5/11/2019 at 3:37 AM, Highborn said:

You need to speak with Zoe before going inspecting the witch house.

Regarding this problem with Zoe "in a break", other people reported that issue, but I simply never encountered this problem in the countless times I played this mod. She never leaves the alchemy store in my walkthroughs and I have no idea how that can happen and how to fix it, other than trying to reload a save and do Lod scene again. It's weird, because if Dogma gave Zaria that line, is because it could happen I guess. 

On 5/11/2019 at 4:50 AM, brewmasterhal said:

This is a bug that was introduced a while back, and subsequently fixed by a patch.  The installation instructions in the FAQ cover where to find and how to install fix1.rar, but sadly if you've made it far enough in the mod to have encountered this issue, then you will need to start a fresh playthrough and use the skip feature to get back to the v0.7 start point.  Note that this bug is only present in the v0.9.1 release, and thus if you're encountering it in version 0.9.2 then it may represent a new bug.

It's worth noting that in recent versions, the hanging moss isn't interactable until you get close enough to the front door to get thoughts about how breaking in through the front door would be too difficult.

Thank you all for responding, especially so quickly. I actually downloaded the fix1.rar before but didnt apply it >.<

I wasn't aware of a skip option before, but i used it to skip to the start of Falkreath and this time Zoe is where she should be. There have been a couple of times where i've got stuck as i've been required to talk to Zoe without the quest telling me to do so and had to consult the walkthrough, but generally the Kust quest seems to be progressing pretty well.

Very impressed with this mod so far, other than a few crashes, but luckily there always seems to be some sort of workaround

7 minutes ago, kakaer said:

Nothing, then again not a single table is ever with only one sitted person. I always sit by myself.

that is the idea

You sit by yourself and someone will approach you

6 hours ago, Lostskyse said:

Hey guys cant seem to get the translations working in game with the extended version. I have installed it normally through NMM. Should I try copy and pasting the content in the data folder ?

Did you download and install "Thief v0.9.2.2 Patreon - BME.7z" or "Thief v0.9.2.2 Translation Files.7z"?

3 hours ago, brendanhana said:

Hey I'm having trouble asking the bards for help. It doesn't seem to give a dialouge option to ask for help from either of them. I already went to the jewelry store and I'm supposed to go break into Vargs house. Any advice?

you have to climb the hangmoss first and have your PC saying something about Varg's routine when looking thru windows

14 hours ago, Lostskyse said:

I have downloaded and installed both

If you're just trying to play the mod, then you don't need "Thief v0.9.2.2 Translation Files.7z" for anything.  It contains files for translating the Russian text.

I'm just going to list the steps for installing the mod and running it, and you can let us know where the trouble is:

1. Download SKSE and install it
  2. Download SkyUI and install it
  3. Download Mfg Console and install it, just in case
  4. Download the mod from the link on Dogma's Patreon page and install it
  5. Download the file "Thief v0.9.2.2 Patreon - BME.7z" from here and install it
  6. Make sure that "DogmaEngine.esm", "Dogma - Thief.esp", and "Dogma - Thief Fixes - Quest Vars.esp" are active in your load order
  7. Run SKSE

Hi, I like letting the mod handle the Schlong animation, size, etc as it seems to work best for me for getting proper alignment, but I was trying to add hdt collision to the schlongs used by the mod.  I've added HDT Havok Path strings pointing to my xmls to each of the nifs located in meshes/dtf/genitals, but it did not seem to have any change in game.  Am I missing something?  Can anyone shed any light on how the mod handles schlong nifs?  In the MCM I have left the default options checked to have the mod handle all schlong related activities. thank you

18 minutes ago, Phosphoribosyl said:

Hi, I like letting the mod handle the Schlong animation, size, etc as it seems to work best for me for getting proper alignment, but I was trying to add hdt collision to the schlongs used by the mod.  I've added HDT Havok Path strings pointing to my xmls to each of the nifs located in meshes/dtf/genitals, but it did not seem to have any change in game.  Am I missing something?  Can anyone shed any light on how the mod handles schlong nifs?  In the MCM I have left the default options checked to have the mod handle all schlong related activities. thank you

If you have SoS or some other male body mod installed, it will take precedence over the ones added by Thief.  You can either try to modify those files, or turn off your other mod.

1 hour ago, brewmasterhal said:

If you have SoS or some other male body mod installed, it will take precedence over the ones added by Thief.  You can either try to modify those files, or turn off your other mod.

Hmm, all of my SOS and SOS addon files have HDT attached already and work as expected in Sexlab scenes.  Perhaps something is preventing the xmls from loading.  I will investigate further.  thank you for your reply

Edit:

on looking back through the nifs in the meshes folder, I see that some of the body meshes in meshes/bd/custombody have schlongs already attached.  I will try editing those meshes (when I have time) to see if that gets the xmls to load.  thanks again.

1 hour ago, killer905 said:

I wonder how to bring about these situations: "Get arrested with the porter and Get raped by the guards" I have not succeeded once.

When enter the city, ask one citizen about the thief, then proceed to meet the porter Cooli on madam petit’s place. Then the encounter with him will play differently and you’ll get interrupted by the guards in the middle of sex. Then you’ll be arrested naked. During the interrogation spit on valas face and you’ll get a small scene with the guards raping the player after she is done with you.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

When enter the city, ask one citizen about the thief, then proceed to meet the porter Cooli on madam petit’s place. Then the encounter with him will play differently and you’ll get interrupted by the guards in the middle of sex. Then you’ll be arrested naked. During the interrogation spit on valas face and you’ll get a small scene with the guards raping the player after she is done with you.

Thanks.

7 minutes ago, death8981 said:

How to increase the karma for working in that bar. My pc always refused. Thnks.

if I'm not mistaken, type this at the console: setpqv bd_mq lust_var xxx

xxx as the value, type 500 for example, to make it sure you have enough.

if that doesn't solve the issue, you might be using a version that has a bug.

3 hours ago, Highborn said:

if I'm not mistaken, type this at the console: setpqv bd_mq lust_var xxx

xxx as the value, type 500 for example, to make it sure you have enough.

if that doesn't solve the issue, you might be using a version that has a bug.

Thank you. I'll try it..

On 5/15/2019 at 11:26 PM, brewmasterhal said:

If you're just trying to play the mod, then you don't need "Thief v0.9.2.2 Translation Files.7z" for anything.  It contains files for translating the Russian text.

I'm just going to list the steps for installing the mod and running it, and you can let us know where the trouble is:

1. Download SKSE and install it
  2. Download SkyUI and install it
  3. Download Mfg Console and install it, just in case
  4. Download the mod from the link on Dogma's Patreon page and install it
  5. Download the file "Thief v0.9.2.2 Patreon - BME.7z" from here and install it
  6. Make sure that "DogmaEngine.esm", "Dogma - Thief.esp", and "Dogma - Thief Fixes - Quest Vars.esp" are active in your load order
  7. Run SKSE

QQ is there a change log or patch notes somewhere I can check out to see the differences between 9.1 and Thief v0.9.2.2 Patreon - BME.7z?

The main page and the link in your sig doesnt have the latest notes.

I getting a Thief play-through going and was just curious as its been a while since I last played it.

1 hour ago, -alpha- said:

QQ is there a change log or patch notes somewhere I can check out to see the differences between 9.1 and Thief v0.9.2.2 Patreon - BME.7z?

The main page and the link in your sig doesnt have the latest notes.

I getting a Thief play-through going and was just curious as its been a while since I last played it.

I haven't been maintaining change lists like I should, but let me see if I can bang something out real fast:

• Five-ish new scenes, all around Viggi the cheesemonger
    • Very quick scene with one outcome
    • A long, complex scene with many positions and stages, with at least 6 outcomes
    • A quick scene with two stages/outcomes based on a minigame
    • A longish scene with at least 5 outcomes, some of which lead to a new sidequest
    • A short scene and a sort of vignette, depending on choices during the sidequest
  • 859 new lines of dialog
  • Four-ish new achievements