Here's an untested SSE converted version of Thief 0.9.1.  That the BSA doesn't crash the game is all I can say for certain at this point.  I can't promise much support for this conversion, but we'll see where we end up.

You still need to apply the "fix 1" update provided in the regular download.

The ESM and ESP are untouched.

Thief 0.9.1 (eng) SSE.7z

1 hour ago, junior55 said:

guys, can you give me specific way to get event memory potion in Haelga Bunkhouse(Event when failed mini games with captain ) ?

you can do it via console

open console and type setstage hp_mem 10

drink the potion and go to Haelga Bunkhouse stand where you lost the mini-game and ou will trigger the scene

On 4/2/2019 at 10:27 AM, -alpha- said:

You get drugged and robbed.

You then start going on a mission to catch the asshole who did you in.

The Thief is an elusive bitch and the only way to try and catch him is having to rely on others who generally want something in return.

the mod sounds amazing. does it have custom voicing or is it even voiced at all?

32 minutes ago, kboom said:

Does anyone know how to finish druid sex stage without having sex with the druid? i keep CTD at the end when the screen turn black. Thank you

answer his riddle correctly or beat him in regular fight... you can also try to disable the fade to black option in DogmaThief's MCM

1 hour ago, flosseggy said:

answer his riddle correctly or beat him in regular fight... you can also try to disable the fade to black option in DogmaThief's MCM

Disable fading doesn't help. It crash right at the moment the druid transform back to human. Do you know any console command to bypass or the finish the stage? i want to have the bonus of having sex with the druid.

1 hour ago, kboom said:

Disable fading doesn't help. It crash right at the moment the druid transform back to human. Do you know any console command to bypass or the finish the stage? i want to have the bonus of having sex with the druid.

sorry, don't know about setstage or how to get the achievement through console. but the troll conserquency should be something like setpqv bd_mq vaginagap to 1

can't remember for sure, hope someone else can 

6 hours ago, Mookeylama said:

the mod sounds amazing. does it have custom voicing or is it even voiced at all?

Currently, there is very limited voicing in Russian.  Actually doing voicing would be a pretty significant undertaking at this point, with nearly 10,000 lines of dialog.  It might be something that we experiment with down the line, when the mod is in a more completed state.

1 hour ago, flosseggy said:

sorry, don't know about setstage or how to get the achievement through console. but the troll conserquency should be something like setpqv bd_mq vaginagap to 1

can't remember for sure, hope someone else can 

The important conditionals are:

Spoiler
  • setpqv bd_mq Lust_var X - this is the global "karma" value and has ramifications in every situation after the first time you meet with Liorel
  • setpqv bd_conditional IsVaginaGape (1 | 0) - this is true if you have sex with the druid, and is referenced in many other scenes that follow
  • setpqv bd_conditional IsButtHurt (1 | 0) - this is true if you've had rough anal in the last game day or so, and can be referenced I think in the scenes with Kust, the gambler, the cart driver, and Liorel
  • setpqv bd_conditional IsAnusGape (1 | 0) - I don't know if this is used
  • setpqv bd_conditional IsWasted (1 | 0) - might be related to the drunkenness effect that shows up in a few places, something for us to test
  • setpqv hp_SolitudeCartTrip Cart_trip_scene_lust_LVL (0-2) - is determined by your karma level when you pay for the cart ride, and is used for the rest of the scene; I'm not sure why this scene is treated differently from every other, but it is

4 hours ago, killer905 said:

Hello, I have a problem, I went to Liorel to practice what is known. I set the price with it "even free" and further tells me that I have to set a price with it. Version 9.1

Do you still have the script file \Data\Scripts\hp_liorel_var.pex in your skyrim directory?  It's important that you delete that before you start a v9.1 playthrough.

Hi everyone! May i have a little request? I have finished the mod and it is my favorite of all time, but it feels like i have missed something in the solitude, couple of scenes etc...

Can someone reply to this with a full walkthrough of solitude please? 

It would be much appreciated, thanks.

And also thanks for Dogma for this amazing work, can't wait to see the next uptade.

13 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Do you still have the script file \Data\Scripts\hp_liorel_var.pex in your skyrim directory?  It's important that you delete that before you start a v9.1 playthrough.

Actually, this file was. Either I'm blind or there was not about it in the FAQ. Thanks, thanks.

19 minutes ago, Seyhtan31 said:

Hi everyone! May i have a little request? I have finished the mod and it is my favorite of all time, but it feels like i have missed something in the solitude, couple of scenes etc...

And also thanks for Dogma for this amazing work, can't wait to see the next uptade.

You have everything here;)
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/77152-thief/page/76/?tab=comments#comment-2398413

4 hours ago, Seyhtan31 said:

page 76 brewmasterhal does a walkthrough

On 4/7/2019 at 10:40 PM, brewmasterhal said:

Sounds like I fucked up and grabbed the wrong file...

It's fixed now.  Same file name, same folder, correct contents.

That file only changes the dialogue with Angeline or is there any other changes in other dialogues with different NPC's? 

42 minutes ago, grdx9 said:

That file only changes the dialogue with Angeline or is there any other changes in other dialogues with different NPC's? 

So far, it only changes the one line with Angeline into three that differ based on breast size.

I may or may not do more stuff like this in the future  This case in particular seemed like a big missed opportunity to me in the original version when it could so easily become a joke about huge breasts causing back pain, an issue that I haven't seen brought up much around here especially in light of the tendency of some loverslab denizens to go a little overboard on the boobage.

Unfortunately, at the moment I can only make very simple modifications like this one to the logic of the dialog in the mod.  Since I don't have access to the script source I can't actually change any of the scenes to add additional dialog, so at present I'm limited to the only standard NPC interactions in play mode.

8 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

So far, it only changes the one line with Angeline into three that differ based on breast size.

I may or may not do more stuff like this in the future  This case in particular seemed like a big missed opportunity to me in the original version when it could so easily become a joke about huge breasts causing back pain, an issue that I haven't seen brought up much around here especially in light of the tendency of some loverslab denizens to go a little overboard on the boobage.

Unfortunately, at the moment I can only make very simple modifications like this one to the logic of the dialog in the mod.  Since I don't have access to the script source I can't actually change any of the scenes to add additional dialog, so at present I'm limited to the only standard NPC interactions in play mode.

Love those little details that make the game more immersive, well i hope you get to do some other changes, of course, if you want, they are always welcomed 

3 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

I really liked the addition. And it's nice to have the comments coming from the perspective of another woman. It's immersive, making your character feel less generic.